Tales of a Fantastical Fox Pt. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrada guided Juniper's body so that they lay curled on their side. She set down the flogger and sat behind them. Juniper was exhausted. Their ears wilted on their head. Astrada pet between them. She played with Juniper's hair, and they leaned their head against her soft breasts as she pet. She stroked down the kitsune's back, passing their chest, passing over their nipples.

They gasped as they felt her hand beneath their legs. She massaged their hard clit slowly but firmly, moving in circles. The fox human moaned. Their hips bucked slightly. They felt so desperate for release, and she knew this.

The witch stopped abruptly. Juniper mewed and whined with disappointment. They moved their hand to replace the empty spot where hers had just been, but it was slapped away.

"You did well, but you have not earned an orgasm yet. First you will pleasure me, then I will let you cum. Get on your knees."

Juniper obeyed. Astrada stood and undid her overalls. Her already aroused nipples stiffened further from the cold evening air. The sun was fully set now, and the greenhouse was lit by the moon and a few strange luminescent plants. Juniper watched impatiently as she pulled the overalls down further. She wore soft black panties which she pulled down as well. Moonlight shone off the smooth surface of her hard dick. Juniper admired her body. They ached with the hunger of denied arousal. Their mouth salivated with anticipation.

Astrada smiled at her new pet's excitement. She pet between their ears before placing her hand on the back of their head. She guided the fox creature's face until she felt Juniper's warm breath against her.

"Open" she said softly. They followed her wishes, and she slid between their lips.

They felt incredible. She tasted amazing. She thrusted increasing in speed and depth. Juniper licked and sucked eagerly. They pawed at her thighs as she used their mouth. Each time she moaned the kitsune worked harder to please her. Their breathing became heavier. Juniper tasted as her cum burst down his throat. They swallowed and she stroked their back.

"Good kitten!"

Juniper licked up her shaft one final time before sitting back. They looked at her expectantly.

"Oh, you want to come now too I suppose?" She laughed.

"Okay very well. On your back,"

She lay beside Juniper on the pillow.

"And to think only earlier today you were threatening me. Look at you now, pleasuring me, desperate for my touch. Oh, little fox!"

They bared their teeth at her but felt too tired and horny to argue.

"Do you want me to get up and leave you here?" Astrada warned.

In response Juniper simply nuzzled against her apologetically.

"That's what I thought".

The witch leaned over him silhouetted by the moonlight. She ran her hand down their body and helped them to remove their damp jockstrap. Their clit stood tall and alert. She dipped one finger in their wetness and brought it to her mouth testing the taste of their arousal. She returned to the kitsune's throbbing clit and stroked. She so enjoyed the fox's blissful whimpers and moans. Astrada brought her other hand to their pussy and gently pushed in one then two of her fingers. As she explored their tight wet hole, her fingers furled and unfurled, pumping in and out. She played with Juniper's clit more. It didn't take long before they were cumming on her hand. Juniper sighed in complete bliss.

She withdrew her finger and trailed their wetness up their body.

"You did well today little fox," She whispered.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything mistress!" Juniper replied in a daze.

She spooned the fox until they fell asleep. When she was sure Juniper was sleeping Astrada brought over a soft blanket and draped it over the adorable fox human. She made sure their water bowl was full. Then the witch head back to her cabin to sleep in her own bed.

They had a lot to learn, but she was pleased with her gift.

12