Tales of a Hot Gymnast Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot tub hijinks for horny gymnasts.
5.8k words
4.62
22k
28
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in my new series. It's a revamped version of a story I had under a different account. There is a bit of backstory to start. Then it's all juicy bits. Thanks for reading.

Thank you to Kenji Sato who edited this work and improved it immeasurably.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

There was one reason I became a gymnast Sarah Campbell.

Shining blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and a gorgeous set of lips. We first met in middle school aged eleven. I was so nervous I could barely talk to her. Thankfully she talked nonstop about her hobby, gymnastics.

She asked if I was into any sports. I was getting into diving which she thought was cool. From then on we spoke about training and different routines/dives we were learning. She mentioned her club was holding an open session and I should check it out.

After attending that first evening, seeing Sarah tumbling, I was hooked. I switched to gymnastics and never looked back. Sarah flourished, winning county, regional and some junior national competitions. I trained so hard just to keep in her league. We dated throughout secondary school. Having some pretty wild sex during sixth form.

Sarah blossomed into an absolute knockout. She was petite, at five feet one inch, with small pert breasts, and a large peachy bum thanks to vault training. We split up just before university. She was going to Edinburgh whilst I went to Bath. A long-distance relationship wasn't possible.

I continued doing gymnastics, Sarah kept in touch and we met up at comps and hung out as friends. It was whilst competing I suffered a bad leg break. It ended my gymnastics career and I was heartbroken. After uni, I went to work at the family solicitors. Sarah stayed in Scotland but we stayed in touch.

It was a warm Sunday afternoon. I was at my local, meeting some friends. We all knew each other from the gymnastics club. Max was a six-foot mountain of muscle, with brown curly hair and a heart of gold. Loyal to a fault and constantly cracking jokes he was a great wingman. John was short barely five foot five, but looked like Tom Hardy. We joked that with a few extra inches he could work as a look-a-like.

Despite my leg break, I had kept my gymnast physique mostly intact. I may not be as supple but I filled out a shirt nicely.

The three of us were having some pints when in walked Sarah Campbell. Sun-kissed skin, with long, wavy blonde hair and wearing a light-blue summer dress. The dress perfectly hugged her pert tits and flowed halfway down her shapely thighs. I felt my cock stir. Next to her were two equally stunning girls. Half the pub turned to stare as they entered. Max nearly choked on his drink.

Sarah scanned the room looking for seats when she saw me. Her eyes lit up and she bounced over to us.

"Hey, I was just going to text you," she said.

I stood up to hug her. The feel of her warm body pressed against mine was amazing.

"What are you doing here" I stammered "I thought you lived in Edinburgh, don't you have a job interview tomorrow?"

She smiled "Oh, I decided it wasn't for me I'm thinking of moving back home. I have an interview at the old gymnastics club. They're looking for a new coach."

It turned out she had come down to visit her parents for a long weekend with two uni friends. The interview was a bonus.

"This place is fucking rammed," said one of her friends. A beautiful redhead, with pale alabaster skin, and cute freckles on her nose. She had big soft tits and a soft Edinburgh accent.

"Mind if we just squeeze in with you guys," she said winking a green eye.

Max and John practically jumped to give the girls room. Sarah introduced everyone. She knew the guys through gymnastics but hadn't seen them for years. The girls giggled when she introduced me.

"So this the famous Ryan," said the redhead. Her eyes twinkled as she looked at me hungrily.

I guessed Sarah had revealed our sex adventures in the sixth form. Sarah introduced her friends. Nikki was a pure pocket rocket. Four feet ten, with straight brown hair, large hazel eyes and plump cock-sucking lips. Holly, the redhead, had cute freckles on her nose and beautiful green eyes. Her other main asset were those humongous knockers.

The conversation between the six of us flowed easily. Once lubricated with a few shots there was definite flirting going on. I noticed Sarah was leaning closer to me. We were in a large booth with plenty of space, but her whole left side was pushed up against me.

Once or twice I felt her hand rest on my leg. My cock was hardening as I smelt her flowery perfume, and felt the warmth of her body. I had a perfect view down the front of her dress at her tits. Not huge like Holly's but a good handful. I remembered her pert little nipples and how she loved it when I nibbled them.

Holly and Max were getting cosy together being very tactile. Nikki and John were deep in conversation about politics, leaving Sarah and I on our own. Her hand slowly caressed my inner thigh. Catching my gaze she outlined my considerable erection. Smiling naughtily she lightly traced her finger up the shaft and around the tip.

Beginning to squirm a little, I moved my hand under her dress to her soft warm thigh. Sliding it slowly up until it rested on her hot crotch. She squeezed her legs together as I slowly rubbed her pussy. A damp patch formed on her lace underwear. Heat radiated from between her strong thighs.

The others were also getting better acquainted. Holly stroked Max's arm on top of the table and twiddled her hair. Nikki and John leaned into each other chatting like they were on an intimate date. She listened to every word he said, subtly stroking the top of her tits.

Rubbing my finger over Sarah's lace-covered pussy, I felt the moisture increase and her breathing deepen. Her mesmerising tits rose and fell with each breath. I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

It

"You want to get out of here?"

She smiled at me, biting her lip but shook her head.

"Who's for another round?" she called, raising a glass, "Ryan's paying."

I yanked my hand from under the table and tried to look casual. Sarah giggled quietly, as I got everyone's drink order, when I walked to the bar she joined me.

"I'll help carry" she called back. The others didn't hear, they were already back in their conversations.

As we got closer to the bar Sarah pulled my arm, guiding me to the back of the pub. She told me to wait by a door as she slipped inside. My cock throbbed, straining my jeans. She opened the door and yanked me inside. It was a large stock cupboard leaning past me she locked the door.

"I used to work here before uni, no one ever comes in here," Sarah whispered in the dark.

She pushed me to the back of the cupboard and I fell back onto a box. It was pitch black but I could feel Sarah as she mounted me.

Her hands reached for my face and pulled me in for a long kiss. It started as a peck and grew deeper, more passionate. Before long we were exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. It felt so familiar like we were picking up from years before.

My hands roamed up her supple legs under her dress. I groped her firm bum, squeezing and pulling her into me. Responding she started grinding her pelvis on me. I could feel her hot pussy rubbing up and down my hard cock even through my jeans.

I felt hands move down my body to my jeans and start undoing them. We didn't break our kiss whilst her body gyrated on me. I lifted her off me and yanked my jeans down to my ankles.

She pulled her dress up above her hips and giggled as she chucked away her lacy underwear. My rock-hard seven-inch cock sprang out of my boxers as I pulled them down.

Sarah felt around in the dark grabbing hold of my cock. I reached up for her neck and pulled her down for another fiery kiss. She stroked me with long, slow strokes. My hand slipped down the top of her dress to grasp her soft tits. I could feel her nipple harden.

My other hand found her wet pussy as she stood in front of me. I began stroking her moist folds, exploring and probing gently. Her breathing became ragged. She held my hard cock still as she straddled me, placing her wet pussy over the top of it.

Slowly she slid down, her tight pussy opening as the tip penetrated deep inside. She was so wet and moaned as she sank slowly, taking all seven inches easily. My hands grasped her arse cheeks firmly and slowly raised her back up.

She ran her fingers through my hair, resting her elbows on my chest as we fucked. She moaned into my mouth as we settled into a slow sensual rhythm. Then the door handle turned.

"Frank, why's the store locked?" came a young woman's voice.

"Shit" Sarah whispered as she scrambled off me. I raced to stuff my throbbing, slick cock back in my boxers.

"Dunno. There's a key in Brian's office" came a man's reply.

I chucked my jeans on and we waited a few seconds. Once the coast was clear we ran back to the table looking dishevelled and panting slightly.

"Oh, there you are. Thought you'd left" said Holly with a knowing smile.

Sarah responded quickly "Bar's heaving been queuing the whole time. Ryan's invited us back to his for a bbq. It's not far."

Both girls agreed and jumped up dragging the guys with them. I was keen to get Sarah on her own desperate to rip that dress off and finish what we started. I guess she couldn't just ditch her friends though.

As it happened, I did live nearby or rather, my parents did. I was living with them until I saved enough for a house deposit. They were away for the weekend so we had the place to ourselves. It was a short walk from the pub and each guy had a girl on his arm. It was a warm summer evening and the girls' dresses blew about in the breeze.

We made our way through the side gate to the back garden. Conifers enclosed the garden on all sides giving privacy. The large summer house at the back contained a few comfy sofas and a fully stocked bar. A covered sunken hot tub sat next to it.

The girls seemed impressed, I heard them commenting on the sunken hot tub in particular. As we went into the summer house, John put some music on. There were three comfy sofas, each couple could have one. However, things had cooled down since leaving the pub. The girls took one sofa together, leaving the guys on another.

"Drink anyone? I can make a pitcher of anything," I offered.

"Cosmopolitan" shouted Nikki

"Pornstar" shouted Holly

"Screwdriver" shouted John.

"Which one first?" laughed Sarah.

We had a few cocktails and all chatted animatedly. Everyone was getting comfortable with each other, and enjoying the evening. John went to change the music and noticed something.

"Hey, Ryan are these vids of the old county competitions?" he asked, holding a video cassette.

"Yeah, my dad dug up some copies," I said walking over to John.

My dad had filmed every competition I'd been at. He filmed most of the club's gymnastic routines. He gave them to the coaches and families.

Nikki and Holly were eager to see us all in our prime so I set up the projector. I pointed out everyone when we came on. Sarah must have been nineteen in these and she looked gorgeous. There were catcalls when we got to the rings.

They were my specialty, and I had put on a lot of muscle for it. I looked over at Holly and Nikki. They were gawping at the bulging biceps of my eighteen-year-old self.

"You were quite cute when you were younger" joked Holly. She looked at me with intense green eyes. I swear there was a hint of desire.

There were a couple of routines showing John and Max. This roused further catcalls and wolf whistles. Max looked a little put out when Holly didn't comment when he came up. The girls pleaded with us to go outside and show off some tumbles.

Out in the garden, the lads and I got competitive trying to outdo each other. Hampered with my leg my tumbles weren't as spectacular. So I walked the length of the garden on my hands which made the girls laugh. Sarah stole the show though after watching us muck around Sarah did a massive series of tumbles.

The guys gawped, and the girls squealed in laughter. Sarah's dress kept flying up over her head. Her smooth tanned legs taut peachy bum and silky smooth pussy glistened in the sun.

She had forgotten her lacy underwear had been left in the cupboard at the pub. She cracked up laughing seeing the looks of shock on our faces and gave a bow.

Nikki and Holly gave it a good go. Cartwheels, handstands and even trying a flip with the guys' help. Every time they went upside down their dresses dropped revealing their supple sexy bodies.

John and Max were in heaven. They used every opportunity to get their hands on the girls under the guise of 'helping'.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the sun, mucking about playing games and having a bbq. When it was getting dark we headed back to the summer house. Everyone flopped on the sofas as I made another round of cocktails.

We were all pretty buzzed by then, but I made two big pitchers just in case. The conversation eventually turned to the hot tub. Nikki had never been in one to everyone's surprise. I said anyone was welcome to go in if they wanted as I came back in from uncovering it.

"Thanks but what about costumes?" asked Nikki innocently.

"Fuck that" shouted Holly.

Standing up she seductively pulled her dress over her head leaving her in a sexy set of green-coloured underwear.

"Holly!" gasped Nikki.

"Oh come on Nik they've already had an eyeful from earlier. Especially from 'Commando Carol' over there" Holly laughed nodding at Sarah.

Rather than looking embarrassed, Sarah seemed rather pleased with herself.

The guys' eyes nearly burst from their heads I had to admit Holly's body was utter perfection. Smooth toned legs with a generous shapely bum. Tight flat stomach and beautiful D-cup breasts straining her bra. I looked at Sarah worried she might catch me ogling her friend.

I was surprised to see she was taking in the sight of this goddess with an expression of... was it arousal?

To everyone's surprise, Sarah stood up and took off her dress. Long blonde hair trailed down her back. Her cute hairless pussy poked between her toned thighs.

Standing next to Holly with just her bra on she playfully slapped Holly's rump. Then she ran out to the hot tub with Holly chasing and joining her when they both jumped in. When we followed them outside I got too close Sarah pulled me in fully clothed with a big splash.

Laughing I stripped off my wet clothes leaving my boxers and sat down between the two girls. John and Max weren't going to leave me alone with them for long. They both ran over, comically stripping to their boxers as they raced to join in.

Nikki was the only one left and looked reluctant to get in.

"Come on Nik live a little" laughed Holly.

"You can keep your dress on if you like" teased Sarah. Max ever the gentleman, jumped out of the pool and gave her his t-shirt.

"Here wear this. You can get changed in the summer house" Kissing him on the cheek she ran back inside.

Max walked back to the hot tub with catcalls and whistles coming from all of us. Nikki, dressed in Max's large t-shirt ran over and jumped in.

Hilariously as Nikki surfaced she realised she had made a big mistake. She was wearing a white t-shirt and no bra. Laughter erupted everywhere as she tried to hide her very obvious nipples.

She had taken her new bra off because of the chlorine and looked embarrassed. Sarah and Holly exchanged looks thinking she might leave the tub. They both ripped their bras off and flung them across the garden. Nikki took a deep breath and followed suit, throwing John's shirt away.

There were now three insanely hot topless girls in the tub, with three very horny guys. The guys tried in vain not to stare at the abundance of flesh on display. Everyone had drunk enough to make a nun pole dance anything could happen.

The hot tub wasn't massive either as we squeezed in tight together hip to hip. Our legs overlapped in the middle and rubbed over each other.

I had the pleasure of Sarah to my left and Holly to my right. Both sets of firm soft thighs squeezing in against me. On Sarah's left was Max, followed by Nikki then John.

The girls sank low in the water keeping their tits out of view as much as possible. Talk flowed easily like before with a definite tension building. It felt like anticipation. The guys couldn't keep their eyes off the girls' assets. It just needed a spark to kick everything off.

"Hey, why am I the only one stark naked in here?" she joked.

The tension was released, and three boxers and a thong flew out of the tub. Only Nikki remained looking shy and a bit embarrassed. Everyone started to clap and chant:

"Take 'em off, take 'em off, TAKE 'EM OFF" getting louder and louder.

With a grin and a flourish, she brandished her lacy knickers and threw them away. Everyone cheered. The bubbles did a good job of obscuring everything below the nipples anyway. This allowed Sarah's hand to rest on my lap unobserved and start gently stroking my cock.

Looking around I wondered if the guys were getting a similar treat. I ran my fingers slowly up Sarah's thigh until it nestled between her legs. She slowly parted them enough for me to start rubbing her folds.

We were all still chatting casually when Nikki asked, "Hey Sarah, you remember that drinking game from uni?"

"Hmm" Sarah murmured not concentrating as I strummed her pussy with my fingers.

I nudged her with my shoulder.

"Oh, sorry warm in here isn't it" she laughed, looking flushed. "Yeah, I remember, challenge or something?"

Nikki suggested we play. The game involved telling your wildest sexual experience. Then challenging someone to beat it. After both stories, there was a vote. The loser drained their glass.

We all decided we better not drink anymore and would do dares instead. As she suggested the game Nikki started.

"When I was eighteen, I was dating this guy. He drove us to a wooded area one evening. It was pretty dark and we parked in this side lane off the road."

Sarah continued slowly teasing my cock under the water. The feel of her hand squeezing and stroking was intense. I pushed the edge of my hand harder into her as I rubbed it up and down her hot entrance. Suddenly something clasped my leg. It took me a moment to realise it was Holly's hand.

Nikki continued "We hopped in the back seat and I slid on top of him. We started snogging as he ran his hands up my back. He unclasped my bra and pulled my top down to suck on my tits."

Nikki was subtly stroking the top of her tits as she spoke, brushing her fingers across her cleavage. I was sitting opposite her and had a perfect view. Under the water, I could feel her legs start to rub together. Her calf rubbed against my shin.

Breathing a bit heavier she continued. "I felt the outline of his cock under my pussy and I started grinding on it. He leaned forward and put his mouth over my nipple. His tongue flicked over it. I felt tingly all over and started moaning a little. He was squeezing my boobs together. Licking each nipple and nibbling on them."

Nikki closed her eyes, absorbed in her memories. She arched her back pushing her tits into the cooling night air. Her little pink nipples were erect as she ran a finger lightly over them. Her other hand moved below the water line.

"I unzipped his trousers" she moaned "I pulled his cock out. It was only five inches but thick very thick. I started stroking him as he kept kissing my chest."

Holly's hand started gently stroking my leg. I glanced at her but she was staring at Nikki biting her lip. I chanced a look at the rest of the group.

Max and John were staring at Nikki drinking in everything. Sarah had a glazed expression like she wasn't focusing. She kept slowly teasing my cock stroking up and down. Her hand couldn't have been more than a couple of inches from Holly's but they never touched.

12