Tales of a Hot Gymnast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki sighed a little "I pulled my underwear aside and gently ever so slowly I lowered myself down. Once I felt his whole cock in me I started bouncing on his cock" Nikki said slowly and seductively oblivious to the guys' rapt attention.

Holly's fingers were tracing little circles on my thigh, almost absentmindedly. She kept getting closer to the base of my cock. A cock that was getting pumped by Sarah at an increasing rate.

"When I looked up and saw we had an audience. Five men were outside looking through the window," Nikki giggled. The spell broke and we all burst out laughing.

"I was hot for it. The guys watching made me so wet. My lover seemed embarrassed so we had to make a quick exit. That was my first time fucking in public. I challenge Holly" Nikki smiled at her.

Holly's hand snatched away from my leg. Everyone was looking at her expectantly. I could feel myself getting close thanks to Sarah's manipulation of my cock. I removed her hand from my cock and held it tight still stroking her pussy with my fingers. I wanted to last as long as possible tonight.

I continued to rub my hand up and down her hot snatch. Feeling her engorged clit, I rubbed it lightly between my knuckles. Her legs began to slowly rub together as she squirmed.

Holly thought for a moment. "Well I was also eighteen and on a night out. I met this cute guy and his mate. We got chatting and after a few drinks, I was bumping and grinding with both of them.

It was getting pretty heated so we got a taxi back to one of their flats. We started getting frisky in the car. Lots of kissing and stroking. Guy No. 1 would be kissing me whilst guy No. 2 would be sucking on the top of my tits. Well, it was the horniest car ride I've ever had.

We arrived at their flat and both guys took me straight to a bedroom." Holly started rubbing her heaving breasts just like Nikki had.

"They were both cute so I thought fuck it you only live once. I hopped on the bed with guy No. 1 and started snogging his face off.

Meanwhile, guy No.2 started stripping me and kissing my legs. No. 1 laid me on my back and sucked on my nipples." As she spoke she continued to rub her tits and pinch her nipples.

Glancing around the group I noticed the water movement between Nikki and John. They were getting physical. He was trying to keep a straight face but her breathing was heavier her pert little tits were mostly below the water line.

Holly continued her story "No.2 began licking my hot wet slit as No.1 found some silk neckties. He tied my hands together, raising them above my head, He then tied them to the headboard."

At this, I let go of Sarah's hand and she immediately began pumping my cock again. I felt Nikki's legs opposite rub up against mine. I even felt the guys spread their legs wider squeezing everyone's hips closer.

"The ties were loose and I had to grip them pretty hard as No.1 started sucking my nipples again.

No.2 had thoroughly warmed me up at this point. He began pushing a pretty-girthy cock into me." Holly looked around at us laughing at our faces. Everyone had a look of arousal, and the sexual tension in the group was electric.

"That'll do I think, to get the win" she smiled.

Everyone laughed and clapped for her story. She stood up and bowed showing off her hot body in full. Water glistened on her soft milky skin. Her sizeable D cups with pink little nipples were begging for attention. She had a red landing strip above her sexy pink fussy lips. We all agreed that she had won.

"What's the forfeit again if we're not drinking anymore?" asked Holly

"Dares wasn't it?" said Max. We all agreed that the winner would come up with the dare.

Holly took her time, rubbing her chin and thinking. "I dare you to sit in one of the guy's laps until the end of the next round"

Nikki smiled as she slid onto John's lap. We could see him having to rearrange himself under her. She gave a little giggle, wiggled her bum and John's eyes nearly rolled into his head.

Sitting on a lap had the benefit of lifting Nikki's pert little tits fully out of the water. They dripped with water and her nipples were hard as steel.

Max volunteered to go next. "Going back to the woods theme" he winked at Nikki.

"My first summer back home from uni I was seeing this girl Megan. We weren't dating as such, just fucking. She was a redhead with the most-perfect tits I had ever seen. Present company excluded" He nodded over to Holly who stuck out her tongue.

"The problem was we didn't have anywhere to fool around privately. We both had big families so homes were a no-go. Neither of us could afford a car so we had to be creative" Max said. As he spoke Sarah started squirming as I fingered her pussy.

Max continued, "One time we went down to the park by the train track. There was a large wooded area that we snuck into. I brought a padded blanket I used for camping. We set it up in a flat spot. We were always horny around each other so we just got down to it" he said more to Holly than anyone else. She smiled politely as her fingers still traced over my thigh.

Nikki was grinding on John's lap, leaning back into him. Sarah continued stroking my cock, occasionally rubbing the tip with her finger. I had progressed to slipping a finger into her hot tight snatch and stroking inside it. Her legs were clamping hard around my wrist. She was biting her lip trying to keep her eyes focused on Max. I felt Holly's hand brush my leg again. I placed my free hand on her thigh, gently squeezing it, as max Max continued his story.

"It was summer and it didn't take long for us to rip each other's clothes off. Megan lay down on the blanket as I started stroking her body. I spent a lot of time playing with her tits, squeezing them and feeling her hard nipples.

"I kissed my way down her jawbone, nibbled her ear and carried on south. Her skin was getting warm under the sun. I dragged over a cooler I'd brought with some iced drinks. Holding an ice cube above her nipple I dripped cold water droplets onto it.

"Megan gasped and clutched her tits tight. I kept dropping cool water droplets all over her body teasing her. She loved it, writhing and arching her back. I brushed my hands down to her thighs and ran them up to her dripping-wet pussy. I put an ice cube between my lips and moved to put it on her clit." Max was getting into telling this story and the rest of us were lapping it up.

I felt Holly shiver as I ran my hand up her leg. She parted them giving me access to her warm pussy. When I tried to stroke her I felt a hand was already there.

I quickly ripped my hand away which caused a large splash. This diverted everyone's attention away from Max's story.

Holly burst out laughing. I looked over at Max, and he was grinning too. He'd been serving Holly whilst telling his story.

"I think that's the end of the game anyway," said Sarah, nodding over to Nikki and John.

Nikki was grinding her body hard into John. He was grasping and kneading her small pert tits. We watched as Nikki laid her head back and started kissing John passionately.

Sarah stood up and straddled me, leaning in for a long passionate kiss. I grasped her arse cheeks as she ground her hot hairless pussy on my throbbing cock. We were nose to nose, staring into each other's eyes as she rocked her hips back and forth.

Holly's leg moved next to me, following Sarah's example she mounted Max. The sight of her gorgeous alabaster body added to the pleasure raking my body. Sarah reached down and slowly positioned my cock at her entrance.

Slowly sliding down, she impaled herself on my steel rod. Grinding her clit on me, she sat still enjoying the sensation of my hard cock pulsing inside her. Moaning filled the night air from around the tub. Holly rode John vigorously, bouncing up and down. She leaned back, wet red hair cascading down her back as Max sucked on her nipples. Nikki had slipped John's cock inside herself. Facing us she was in a deep squat as he thrust up hard into her.

With everything going on I was getting so close. Sarah sped up her movements. Grinding her clit in circular motions, rising a few inches and slamming down.

Suddenly there was a bright light, and we all froze. The neighbour's security light had come on We heard voices next door as we sat in silence.

"Come on let's take this inside" I whispered.

We all left the tub and ran into the summer house, I passed out towels to everyone.

Nikki pulled John by his cock over to a sofa, water dripping down her pert little arse crack. She lay down seductively, grasped his butt in both hands and pulled him straight on top of her.

Holly tiptoed to another sofa, fingertips grazing her nipples as she walked. Bending over she presented her hot pink entrance to Max. She beckoned him with a finger and slapped her right arse cheek, leaving a handprint.

Max ran over, holding his thick eight-inch cock, rubbing it up and down Holly's moist slit. Once fully coated in her juices, he took no time in sliding his whole cock deep inside her. Taking a firm hold of her hips he started pumping into her hard.

Sarah pushed me onto the last sofa and straddled me again. I held her hips still, as I slowly thrust inside her. She grabbed the back of the sofa and started kissing me passionately. Her breasts squashed against my chest, hard nipples rubbing as we fucked.

The feel of my cock inside her tight snatch was ecstasy. I pulled her hips down to meet each thrust, as she moaned into my mouth. I picked up speed clenching my abs as I furiously fucked her.

"Oh, fuck me, yes, harder, harder... fuck" she screamed.

I couldn't last long though, not with everything going on. I was about to warn her when she gave a little whimper. I felt her pussy clamp around my cock and squirt warm, sticky fluid. The sensation of her hot wet pussy convulsing around my cock put me over the edge.

I pushed deep inside her one final time and shot my hot cum. We rode our highs for as long as we could. Slipping sideways, we lay flat on the sofa. Sarah rested her head on my chest as I stroked her back, surveying the room.

Nikki pulled John's clenched arse towards her, helping him thrust deeper and moaning as John rubbed her clit between his fingers. Water or sweat glistened on her tits, as she let go of his arse and raised on her elbows, looking for a better angle.

Max was ploughing into Holly from behind, the sofa squeaked in time with his thrusts. Both hands grasped her milky hips as he drilled into her. Holly's large pale tits swayed under her with each thrust, her eyes fixed on Nikki and John as she vigorously rubbed her clit with one hand.

"Harder harder fuck me, fuck me, make me cum!" she screamed into the night.

Max picked up the pace, slamming into her as fast as he could, slapping her arse hard. My cock, still inside Sarah, started to harden again. I could feel her pussy getting wet again.

Just then, Nikki screamed out, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming I'm cumming"

John slammed into her and unloaded his cum, grunting as he did. At this sight, Holly buried her head in a pillow and screamed her release. Max thrust for a few more minutes, Holly shuddering under him, having orgasm after orgasm.

Everyone was watching, mesmerised by his stamina. Sweat was beading between his back muscles. His arse clenched tight as he kept pounding harder and harder. Finally, he pulled his thick eight-inch cock out glistening with Holly's juices. Ribbons of cum shot over her back.

We were all spent; the room stank of sweat and sexual fluids. I went to a sideboard and chucked blankets to each couple. The lights went off and I spooned up behind Sarah. I nestled my semi-erect member between her warm arse cheeks and held her close. My hands rested over her tits, as I felt her drift off to sleep.

In the morning, the girls were gone. They had slipped out without us noticing. Sarah had texted me the girls' numbers to give to the guys. I had the awkward experience of my dad walking in, as we cleaned up the mess.

"Good night, was it? Better clean this up before your mum sees," he said, with a smirk.

To be continued...

12