Tales of a Hot Gymnast Ch. 03

Story Info
Ryan goes on a special date.
6.3k words
4.27
3.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next instalment of the gymnast series. I have a few over stories out soon before I do the next part. As always thanks for reading. All characters are over 18. Thanks to Kenji for editing.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

It had been a month since Sarah had whispered I love you. I still hadn't said it and she hadn't repeated it since. We saw a lot of each other, but it wasn't as heated as it had been. She was busy working most evenings, which only gave us the weekend. I found myself on video chat with Holly at least once or twice a week. The more we did it, the more normal it felt. It was hot to see her fuck herself with toys, watch porn together, and share fantasies. I didn't feel the same guilt I had after the first time. I knew it was wrong, but it became so routine, that it was hard to stop.

Sarah's star pupil, Laura, featured heavily in our video chats. Holly would describe fantasy threesomes, with all the sexy things we would do to her. I had seen Laura a few times when I worked out at the gym. She rarely spoke to me, but I caught her staring a few times.

One night in September, I was showering at Sarah's place. We had been for a hike in the woods, and I wanted to clean up before tea. I had a funny feeling that Sarah wanted to speak to me about something all day. I had that nagging feeling that you get when someone is hiding something. The warm water running down my naked back, washed some of the worries from me. I didn't hear the bathroom door open, and I jumped when I heard her voice.

"Mind if I join you?" Sarah asked, as she opened the glass door.

Steam billowed out, and she stood there naked in front of me. Glowing, sun-kissed skin, with long, wavy blonde hair hanging in ringlets. Piercing blue eyes and sparkling teeth, with plump red lips. Her perfect breasts were smaller than Holly's, but perky with little pink nipples. They were already hard. Her body was a work of art, including her bare pussy and toned thighs. She giggled, as my jaw hit the floor when she squeezed into the shower.

My back pushed up against the cold glass, as she threw herself at me. Her hand reached for my hardening cock. Her other hand grasped my neck, as she pulled me into a very fiery kiss. The water poured over us, drenching her hair. I moved the shower head to the side, and took the initiative.

My hands roamed and groped her plump tits and soft, firm arse. We shared a passionate kiss, as her hand stroked my cock. We held each other close, rubbing our naked, wet bodies together. I leaned my head to the side, to kiss and suck her neck. She responded by holding the back of my head, and pushing my face to her skin. My hands left her chest, and moved down to cup her exquisite rear. She had struggled to stroke me, as I grasped and groped her arse. I then moved to her smooth-shaven pussy. She tilted her hips giving me better access. My fingers teased and circled her warm pussy, as Sarah nibbled my ear.

I started rubbing her hard clit, as she resumed pumping my hard cock. We stroked each other for a few minutes, savouring every second. It felt like a battle of wills. Who could last the longest, before making the move? Sarah broke first.

"Fuck me, Ryan. I can't stand it."

I did as ordered, and moved my hands to cradle her sweet behind. Lifting her, we kissed tenderly, as I lowered her onto my cock. It didn't go as smoothly as planned, and took a couple of tries. Sarah giggled, as I tried to angle my cock without touching it. She gave a throaty moan, as she finally slid down my thick shaft.

It was her turn to have her bare back pushed up against the glass. The cold of the glass caused her to push into me. I held her still, as I fucked her with slow, hard strokes. I still had my gymnast strength, and could hold her in this position for a long time. Sarah's legs wrapped around my waist, and her arms circled my neck. Our tongues wrestle, as I thrust harder and faster into her. Sarah's hard nipples rubbed against my chest, as she moaned into my mouth. Sarah had warmed me up thoroughly, with her hand and I couldn't last long. Sarah always knew when I was close, and she rarely let me finish inside her, if I didn't wear a condom.

"Let me taste you, baby," she whispered, breathlessly, between thrusts.

Taking the hint, I pulled her off me. Sinking onto her knees, she continued stroking my cock. Keeping eye contact, she stuck out her tongue and licked my shaft from root to tip. Her lips rubbed along my rock-hard cock, and swirled on the bulbous tip. Sarah's warm mouth enveloped me, as she gave me the best blowjob I could remember.

I was close to cumming inside her, that it took mere moments before my balls clenched, and I shot warm spurts. Sarah didn't often swallow; instead, she held cock and allowed it to squirt all over her face and chest. It seemed to give her a real thrill to act out this pornstar trope. After my balls had emptied, she stood up and kissed me. I could taste the mixture of cock and pussy in her mouth. My fingers moved to continue stimulating her, but she moved my hand away.

"Let me wash up and you can finish me off in bed," she said, giving me a final peck.

Leaving the bathroom wrapped in a dressing gown, I sat on the bed and flicked through my phone. I heard the shower, and imagined Sarah's hot, naked body lathered in soap. I noticed Holly hadn't replied to my last message. I had sent it over a week ago.

Thoughts of Holly evaporated, as I heard the bathroom door open and saw Sarah. Her long blonde hair was towel-dried, and hung messily down her shoulders. Her tanned naked body was flawless, and she stood in a strikingly sexy pose.

"Can I ask you a favour?" She asked, coyly.

"Of course," I replied, untying my gown.

"Wait, this is important," Sarah said.

I sat still and nodded encouragement; realising this must be what she had wanted to talk about all day. Perhaps, she was going to ask if we could be official or even say I love you again.

"Will you take Laura to the Autumn Ball?" she asked, pleadingly.

I must have had a confused expression on my face, because she followed up with an explanation.

"Her college has this Autumn Ball, and it's a big deal. The problem is no one has asked her to go. She's been bullied a lot. I found her crying in the toilets at the gym last week." She spoke quickly, trying to cram as much information in as quickly as possible.

"Let me get this straight. You're standing there naked and sexy as hell; asking me to take another girl out?" I asked, still confused.

"You don't have to sleep with her," she giggled. "Just make her feel special and give her a good night. Her confidence is in tatters. She has a dress picked out already. It would mean the world to her." Sarah held her hands together, and walked slowly towards me.

"I'm a bit old for school discos; I'd feel like a perv," I said, watching as she slowly slid onto the bed.

"Don't be thick, it's a college. Most of the students are in their early twenties. With this baby face, you'll fit right in," she teased, pinching my cheeks.

"When is it?" I asked, hoping I would be busy.

Sarah straddled my lap, squeezing my semi-hard cock between her soft warm thighs.

"This Friday," she whispered, as she started kissing me. Her body rippled, rubbing my cock between her moving thighs.

"Friday! I don't have anything to wear," I said, muffled by Sarah's ravenous kissing.

"I have a tux for you in my wardrobe," Sarah said breathlessly, as she ground her naked body on mine.

"Doesn't look like I have a choice," I said, as she reached between us and grasped my cock. She placed it at the entrance of her wet pussy. Smiling, she shook her head, kissed me, and slid slowly down my cock.

I agreed to take Laura to the ball-- Sarah was a master negotiator. She even convinced me to ask Laura, myself. I tried to make sure she knew it was just as friends, but I'm not sure how much she took in. She said thank you in that deadpan voice, and cracked the briefest hint of a smile.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I pulled up Laura's drive early on Friday night. A short, potbellied man in his forties opened the front door. He looked surprised to see me, and grunted for me to come in. Guessing this was Laura's father, I offered to shake his hand. He looked at it, grunted and went into the living room leaving me in the hallway.

A tall, slim woman entered the hall, which I guessed was Laura's mother. It is just possible to see this was where Laura got her looks. She wore a very short shirt, with ridiculously large-heeled shoes. Her large, fake tits strained her tight blouse to the breaking point, and her face was smothered in makeup. When she saw me in the hall, her eyes roamed my body.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Mrs Guthrum said, in a high, squeaky voice.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Guthrum, I'm Ryan," I said, uncomfortably under her gaze.

"You're not little Laura's date, are you?" She laughed, as she spoke.

"Sorry, love. I expected some little, spotty boy, not a big handsome man," she said, sidling up to me and stroking my arm.

I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Laura's father returned with his wallet holding some notes.

"How much does she owe you, I only have fifty," he said, holding the money up.

"I think there has been a bit of a mix-up. I'm Laura's date for the Autumn Ball," I said, confused.

"It's okay, sweetie; it was our idea. I'm just glad she had the guts to ask a gorgeous guy like you," Mrs Gruthrum said. As her husband continued to try to hand me the money.

I stepped back from them, and insisted that Laura hadn't paid me. I wasn't clear about what was going on, and wanted to leave that house as soon as I could.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you arrive." It was Laura from up the stairs. She walked downstairs, wearing a beautiful black dress. I was tight, clinging to her curves, with a single, long slit nearly to her hip. Her perfectly sized tits were classily displayed by a long, plunge neckline. Her pale skin was flawless, and her subtle smokey makeup made her eyes sparkle. She wore a silver pendant that nestled between her tits, drawing the eye. In her right hand was a small black clutch bag. The most amazing thing was her smile. She had the biggest, most genuine smile I had ever seen.

"Darling, you almost look as good as I did in that dress," Laura's mother said, laughing shrilly.

Laura's smile faltered and her cheeks flushed a little. I took her hand and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. We left quickly, before her parents said anything else to upset her. I was beginning to see why she was so withdrawn. Her smile returned for a moment, as I opened the car door for her. But as we set off, the atmosphere was frigid, so I put the radio on, to ease the silence. Although Laura was looking out the window, I was aware she was crying silently.

"You do look lovely tonight," I said, awkwardly.

Laura ignored me. I rested my hand on her bare knee, and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Don't worry we're going to have a blast, I promise," I said. As I moved my hand away, she gently grasped it and held it tight. She didn't speak, or even look at me, but I could tell she had stopped crying.

We pulled into the carpark of an impressive mansion of a house, in the middle of town. As Laura started sorting her smudged makeup, I presented a gift that Sarah had picked out. It was a simple, cheap bracelet, but Laura was beaming, as I put it on her.

I offered my arm to her, as we walked through the large stately front doors. The dance hall was full of students dressed in tuxedos and formal dresses. The theme of the ball was James Bond, complete with roulette tables and a cocktail bar. A woman was singing Bond theme songs, as everyone milled about. Laura's demeanour visibly changed, as we entered the crowded room. She withdrew into herself, with her head down, and clinging close to me.

I noticed a few eyebrows raised, as we walked to the bar. I reached for my wallet and was surprised to find out the drinks were free. But disappointed that they were non-alcoholic. Not that I had planned to drink while I was driving, but they could have let the students drink. They were all over eighteen.

"The school is very concerned about its reputation. Wouldn't do for drunk students to be spilling out into the street," Laura said, as we sat at a table. Seeing my disappointment as I sipped my drink, she reached under her dress and removed a hip flask from a garter.

"Now where did you get that from?" I laughed, as she poured what appeared to be rum into her drink. When she motioned to fill mine up, I declined.

"I'm driving, remember," I said, placing a hand over my glass. She looked a little disappointed, and added some more to her own.

We spent some time at the roulette tables, and were beginning to enjoy ourselves. I felt awkward, being stone-cold sober. Laura was steadily drinking and finally looking comfortable. After much encouragement, I agreed to have a drink and use a taxi later. I half thought that I could get the taxi to drop me off at Sarah's, after I took Laura home.

I had no idea what rum Laura poured into my drink, but it was strong. Soon, the dance floor filled as a DJ started up. Surprisingly, Laura dragged me to the middle of the floor. Her dancing was unorthodox, unlike most of the other girls, she let herself go. It was hard to keep up with her, but nice to see her cutting loose. I noted a few smirks and giggles from some of the girls, as they watched her dance, but Laura didn't notice.

After a long time, she needed to powder her nose. As I went to get drinks at the bar, a young guy caught my eye.

"You the guy with Gothy?" he asked. He was a good-looking guy in his early twenties and drunk.

"You mean Laura? Yes, why?" I said, as I waited for my drinks.

"We didn't think she would get anyone. How much is she paying you?" he said, invading my personal space.

Anger flared in me. After all the shit I had seen her parents dish out, I was angry.

"She didn't pay me. I'm here because I want to be," I said, determined to keep my anger in check. Unfortunately, this little prick didn't sense my mood.

Nudging me, he said, "Come on, mate, she offered me fifty...." He didn't complete the sentence, before I had my hand on his throat.

"Listen to me very carefully, you little shit. I'm with Laura because I want to be. She hasn't paid me and didn't even offer. Now, why don't you fuck off before I rip off your head and shit down your throat," I said quietly, so only the two of us could hear.

I released him, conscious of onlookers and he ran into the crowd. Still angry, I went to look for Laura, but couldn't find her anywhere. Some giggling girls were leaving the women's restroom, and I had a feeling she was still in there. Tentatively I knocked on the door. When there was no answer I opened it. I heard sobbing coming from one of the stalls.

"Laura, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm...fine," she said, through sobs.

"Either let me in, or please come out," I pleaded.

She opened the door and I awkwardly slipped inside. Laura slumped onto the toilet seat, makeup streaked with tears.

"Tell me what's going on; maybe I can help," I asked.

Through heavy sobs, she explained everything. Her parents had said she wouldn't get a date for the ball. No one had asked her, so she took their advice to pay someone. She got bullied regularly and even with the offer of cash, no guy was interested. The girls who had just left had been teasing her. They said that I must be her brother.

I held her in my arms as she sobbed uncontrollably. I managed to soothe her, by saying we knew the truth, and that it didn't matter what anyone else thought. It wasn't enough to put a smile on her face, but at least, she agreed to leave the restroom after sorting her makeup.

Returning to the party, I got another couple of drinks; our other ones had disappeared. We downed them in one, and then had another pair. The DJ put on a slow, romantic song, and I had a touch of inspiration. I pulled Laura onto the dance floor and held her body close to mine. We swayed slowly to the beat, the alcohol having lowered our inhibitions. It felt nice to hold her, and feel the music. I held her hand close to my chest, whilst the other snaked around her waist. My palm rested just above her exquisite arse. Her flowery perfume filled my nostrils, and I felt her heartbeat against my chest.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the group of girls giggling and pointing at us. I had a natural reaction, one that would have far-reaching consequences. I tilted her chin up and kissed her. It was a sweet, romantic kiss. It wiped the smile off the girls' faces. I made to pull back, but Laura's hand grasped the back of my neck, and kept my lips locked with hers. Deciding to give her a break for one night, we made out for the rest of the song. Still dancing, but mostly kissing.

She was surprisingly good. Our tongues explored each other's, and I felt my cock harden, as she pushed her body into me. The song ended, and I firmly pulled away, not wanting to create too big a scene. I noticed the girls had stopped giggling, and were talking animatedly to each other.

"Wow, that was special," slurred Laura, as she leaned in for another kiss.

This time, I gave her a peck and then led her to sit down nearby. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea. It was only a kiss, and only because I felt sorry for her. Laura held my hand the rest of the night, dragging me up to dance often. The drunker she got, the more tactile she became. She rubbed her supple body against me, and encouraged me to hold her, stroke her, and kiss her. I tried my best to avoid getting too intimate, whilst wanting her to feel good.

She kept wanting me to kiss her, and it became harder to stop her. Eventually, she clasped the back of my neck and pulled my lips onto hers. Sarah's face flashed into my mind, and I pushed back against Laura. I was a little too forceful and she fell back. She tumbled into a waiter clearing the buffet table, and got covered in leftover food. The music masked the sound, but the group of girls who had been picking on her all night saw. They were bent double; howling and miming Laura's fall.

Tears streamed down her face, and she ran towards the exit. Everyone parted in front of her, as she headed outside leaving over food falling off her. I caught up to her and pulled her into me; she was hysterical. Sobbing into my chest, as I held her tight and apologised.

"I should apologise. I know you only came with me because Sarah asked you," she sobbed, uncontrollably.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I didn't have a good time," I said, resting my chin on her head and hugging her tightly.

"Let's get you home, you'll feel better ..." I started.

"... I can't go home like this. I've ruined Mum's dress and Dad will make fun of me for months," she cried, sobbing even harder.

"Okay, how about I ring Sarah, and see if you can stay with her; she lives nearby," I asked, pulling my phone out.

"Can't I stay with you?" Laura asked, her sobbing subsiding.

Putting the phone to my ear, I replied that I didn't think that was a good idea. When Sarah didn't pick up I decided we should head to hers anyway. I was sure she would help out, as it was her idea we do this anyway.

Laura continued to try to stay at mine, but I politely refused, as we pulled up to Laura's. The house was dark, and there was no answer when I rang the doorbell. Luckily I had a spare key. I was surprised when I searched the house and she was nowhere to be found. Sarah hadn't mentioned going out for the evening. Two wine glasses and a couple of empty bottles were on the coffee table. They both had red lipstick on. I guessed she was headed out with a friend. I tried ringing again, but no answer, so I left a message and a text.

12