Tales of a Hot Gymnast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now in an uncomfortable position. I couldn't leave Laura here alone, so I showed her the spare room and found some of Sarah's clothes for her to change into.

"Maybe Sarah's gone over to her boyfriend's?" Laura asked, as I handed her them.

"What? She doesn't have a boyfriend," I said, surprised at her expression.

Laura blushed and looked like a kid caught in a lie.

When I pushed her for more information, she revealed that she had seen Sarah with a guy at the gym. They seemed very close, hugging and joking with each other. She even saw them kiss once. Laura had assumed I had just been Sarah's friend. I cast my mind back to the times Sarah declined my offers to drop her home after work. Or a few evenings or weekends, when she couldn't see me because of vague plans.

"Forget I said anything, it was ages ago, maybe I'm wrong," she blushed, as she headed towards the shower.

It took a moment, but then the rational part of my brain kicked in. Yes, I wasn't able to get hold of Sarah, but the two wine glasses both had lipstick stains. Two different colours, in fact, that I noticed when washing up. Sarah's place was a small flat. From the kitchen, I had a good view of the bathroom door. Laura had left it slightly ajar, and steam seeped out of it.

Sarah had old fire alarms and I worried they would be set off by the steam. As I walked closer to close the door, a perverted thought crossed my mind. Laura was naked behind this door. Her pearl-white skin would be flush from the warm water. Her wet black hair would be dripping water down her back, to her curvaceous arse. Small, petite breasts would be massaged with soap, as she washed. The alcohol was affecting me now. Heat built inside of me, and my cock twitched at the thought of Lauren rubbing her body with her hands.

It would be easy to crack the door a little wider. Even through the steam, I'm sure I would see her. The yearning to look was intoxicating. It took every ounce of control to place my hand on the door and close it. A few moments later, Laura exited the bathroom in Sarah's pyjamas. They were a little big for her small frame.

We said goodnight, and before I could stop her, she leaned in and kissed me. In my drunken state, it lasted a little longer than it should have. Recovering my wits, I gently pushed her back, and went to Sarah's bedroom. Maybe I would get lucky with Sarah when she eventually got back. It was only midnight, so maybe a couple of hours.

I stripped into my boxers and tried to stay awake for her. The alcohol in my system had other ideas, and I drifted off to sleep in Sarah's bed.

Vivid dreams floated in my head that night. The most vivid I could ever remember. It started with Sarah coming back drunk, and she wasn't alone. Some guy was with her, and I watched as they stripped each other's clothes off and kissed passionately. Why I didn't shout out in the dream, I didn't know. This random guy had Sarah pushed up against the bedroom door, and was kissing her neck. Her naked leg wrapped around his body, and his fingers went to work on her pussy.

The rage I felt at her betrayal, mingled with arousal at seeing her writhing in pleasure. This guy was making her body squirm, as he kissed her lips and stroked her pussy. I stroked my swelling cock, as I watched Sarah being turned around and forced against the door. Her naked breasts pushed up against the wooden door. Her unknown lover positioned his huge cock at her now-dripping pussy.

I was getting off on seeing Sarah fucked by another guy. I had never felt like this before. In my dream, I was angry, jealous, and incredibly horny. Maybe it was all part of the dream, but as I stroked my cock, it felt different to when I jacked off in real life. I watched as this faceless guy fucked Sarah hard against the door. I heard her screams, as she was stretched to take his huge cock. The rage and anger in me, made it so intensely erotic. In real life, I knew I would have reacted as soon as they entered the room. I would have chased the guy out of the house and had a raging row with Sarah. But in the dream, I stroked myself, as she let this guy fuck her roughly from behind.

"Oooh, you're having a nice dream, aren't you, baby," came a voice.

It wasn't Sarah's. The only noises escaping her full red lips were her moans and screams.

"Mmm, I don't think you would mind if I have a little taste," came the disembodied voice.

As I stroked my cock, it felt warmer, moister. I squirmed as my hand drew pleasure from my rock-hard cock. I felt my fingertip circling the head of my cock like a tongue does during head. The vision of Sarah groping her tits and screaming for this guy to fuck her harder and harder was getting me close. The strange feeling of stroking my cock, which now felt warm and wet, was amazing.

Before I could climax, I heard something that caused me to stop.

"You taste so good, baby," came a more distinct female voice. One with a thick Scottish accent.

My eyes snapped open. I jumped up in bed and it took a few moments for my sleepy daze to clear.

"Sorry, hun, did I wake you?" came a voice in the dark.

As my eyes adjusted, I could see a face staring up at me from my crotch. It was Holly. Sarah's hot Scottish friend was looking up at me with her hand clasped around my stiff, wet cock. The covers were bunched around my hips and my cock had me pulled through the fly in my boxers.

Holly wore a lacy black bra that barely contained her plump pale tits. Her mane of curly red hair cascaded down her back. Her piercing green eyes sparkled with mischievousness, as she kissed my shaft.

"What the fuck, Holly!" I shouted, as I jumped back pulled my cock from her grasp and covered myself in the sheet.

"Hey don't worry, we have plenty of time," Holly said, as she slowly moved towards me. Stroking her hand along where my hard cock was bulging the sheet.

"What the fuck are you doing Holly? Where's Sarah," I said firmly, as I pushed her hand away and sat up.

Looking a little disgruntled, Holly sat back; showing off her incredible figure.

"You're no fun, are you? Well, if you must know, I came down to surprise Sarah. She told me you were out on a date, you naughty boy. So to cheer her up we had a few drinks and went out dancing." Her finger circled the tops of her breasts, as she spoke.

"But she told me to take Laura out, I did it as a favour for her. Where is she now?" I asked, anger flaring inside me.

Holly's face changed to a look of confusion.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked, leaning forward again and placing her hand on my leg.

"You mean she's with a guy?" I said, disbelieving it was true.

Sarah scooted up my body and sat on my thighs. Her fingertips stroked her chest again.

"You know you guys aren't official, don't you? I mean you haven't even changed your status on social media," Holly said.

"What the fuck, we're together all the fucking time." I felt the heat of anger flare inside me, at the indignity and stupidity of the situation. Holly gently rubbed my legs, and she tried to calm me down.

"I think she didn't expect you to go through with it. She's still upset that you didn't say you loved her when she did." Holly was still stroking my thighs gently, as she spoke.

"That's insane, she practically begged me to. She arranged it. I can't believe she would be mad about it." The anger was bubbling inside me again, as I imagined Sarah naked, straddling some other guy.

"Well, sometimes people do stupid things when they love someone. Tomorrow, you can talk to her and tell her that you love her..." Holly jumped, as I lurched forward.

"You think I'm going to tell her I love her when she's fucked another guy the night before," I shouted. Holly's face was mere inches away now and her hips had slid forward so her lace-covered crotch rested on my cock.

She leaned back and gently ground her pelvis into me, causing my cock to slowly harden.

"You're not seeing the big picture, honey. You guys aren't technically exclusive. At least, Sarah doesn't think so. I know she would love to be, and you can sort that out tomorrow." She gently ground her pussy along my hardening cock, as she spoke. Slowly, my mind was registering her motions.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as she continued to rub herself on me.

"This could be your last opportunity to be with someone new. Tomorrow, tell her you do love her. Make it official, and one day you may even get married. This could be the last night you get to fuck someone else ever again." She leaned forward and kissed up my collarbone to my earlobe, making my cock harden.

"Besides, she probably getting royally fucked as we speak. Some big hunk with a huge cock has her bent over. He's fucking her hard from behind," Holly whispered into my ear, as my cock became rock hard.

Anger flooded my veins. I imagined Sarah screaming, as some faceless arsehole fucked her. Why was my cock so hard? Was I getting turned on by the thought of watching Sarah being taken by another guy?

"Oooh, you like the sound of that baby, don't you? Your cock is so hard, imagining her bent double. She's feeling her tits as her pussy gets pounded..." Holly yelped as I smashed my lips into hers stifling her words.

My tongue entered her mouth, as I pulled her warm body into me. She ground her wet pussy on my hard cock as we kissed. In the back of my mind, I pictured Sarah riding her lover's cock. I wanted to fuck Holly as hard as Sarah was getting fucked. I wanted her to scream as loud as her. Loud enough for Sarah to hear wherever she was.

Holly ground her hips into me, as I sucked and nibbled her tits. She pushed them into my face, as I reached behind and unclasped her bra. I slipped her hard nipple into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. Holly's hand snaked down between us, and was stroking herself, getting herself wet. My hands grasped her hips, and lifted her off my lap. She positioned my cock at her wet entrance, and slowly impaled herself. It was slow going, as she wasn't fully ready. Halfway down, she stopped, and breathed hard into my ear.

"Fuck, you're thicker than I thought," she moaned, between deep breaths.

Slowly, she acclimatised and sank the rest of the way. My cock was now fully inside my girlfriend's best friend's tight, wet pussy.

Holly leaned forward and kissed me again. Wet passionate kisses as she slowly rocked forward and back. Fucking me slowly and deliberately. I grasped her ample arse, and helped her motions; lifting her, and dropping her hard onto my rock-hard cock. Holly moaned into my mouth, as I increased the pace, thrusting up hard with every movement.

"Oh, fuck. Yes, like that. Mmmm, so good," she moaned.

"I bet Sarah isn't getting fucked as good. Fuck, he can't be as thick," she moaned, louder and louder as I continued to fuck her, harder and harder.

Her pussy oozed juices all over my lap, as I thrusted hard up into her. It didn't take long before I felt the walls of her pussy, already tight around my cock, ripple as she came to a quick orgasm.

The anger and rage at Sarah's betrayal, mixed with insatiable lust, meant I was not nearly finished.

I kept thrusting and pulling Holly hard onto my cock. Drawing loud cries and moans, I fucked her pussy furiously. Her big, soft tits bounced in front of me, as her hips slammed down, over and over again. In my mind, I saw Sarah getting fucked from behind by her faceless lover. She was fucked with the same intensity, as Max had fucked Holly, that night with the hot tub.

Enraged and filled with a lust, I lifted Holly high into the air, and threw her backwards in the bed. She let out a surprised squeal, as I pounced on her. I roughly flipped her onto the front and yanked her backwards by her legs. Shoving my hand roughly between her thighs, I rubbed her puffy pussy lips. She screamed in pleasure, as I held her down firmly with my left hand, whilst my right savaged her pussy. She moaned into the bed sheets, but I wanted to hear her scream. Grasping her flaming red hair, I pulled her head up, until she raised onto her elbows. I pulled her hips up, and roughly pushed my thick cock back inside.

After only a few powerful thrusts, Holly's elbows collapsed and her tits squashed into the bed. Holding her hips firmly, I thrusted harder and harder into her. She screamed loudly, as she clawed at the bedsheets. She had another orgasm, this one far longer and more intense. She screamed like a feral animal, as I continued to thrust harder, faster, and deeper into her. I slapped her arse cheeks, 'til they were red raw.

Holly screeched with each slap, and I finally felt like I was getting close to climaxing.

"Come in me. Please, baby. FUCK!!! Fill me up like Sarah's getting filled. Mmmm, yes, yes, harder! Yes, yes...arghhhh!!!" Holly buried her head in the bed, and screamed louder than ever.

My balls clenched, as I pulled out my cock, and shot my heavy load all over her back. In my anger, I was in no mood to answer any request.

Holly collapsed heavily onto the bed, as I let go of her hips, panting loudly. I hadn't realised how hard I had been slapping her, or how firmly I had grasped her hips. She was red and raw, with finger and hand marks everywhere.

"Fuck me! That's not how Sarah described it; you must be really angry," Holly laughed, as she breathed heavily.

She pulled herself up and rolled off the bed, trying to find her discarded clothes. She had stripped her dress when I was asleep.

"That was better than I had hoped for tonight. Sarah's a lucky girl." Holly turned towards me, as she clutched her clothes. She saw tears starting to well in my eyes, as the rage subsided to sadness.

"Tell her how you feel. She does love you and just needs to hear you say it." She walked towards the door, and turned again to say one last thing.

"You know, if you ever want a repeat, just call me. I think I'll be coming down south more often." She blew a kiss, and left the room.

I found my boxers on the floor, where Holly had thrown them. My head was a mess. Feelings of guilt and abandonment had replaced lustful rage. I wrapped myself up in the bed sheets and tried to sleep. My mind kept forming images of Sarah being fucked by some strange guy.

I had no idea what I was going to say to Sarah tomorrow, or Holly, for that matter. Would Holly keep her mouth shut...?

_______________

12