Tales of a Secret Femboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... I'm not gay, I just like being whatever turns you on." I say, reinforcing my straight-ness to my girlfriend, trying to seem masculine, and failing.

"This little guy begs to differ." She says with a smirk and gently taps my softening bulge in the undies. I look away, feeling another wave of humiliation wash over me. Sarah kisses my cheek again, and hugs me. "Don't worry... this all stays between us okay?" She whispers in my ear, making me feel better. I hug her back, wondering how I managed to be living such a dream. My mind went back to all the homoerotic scenarios in my head from before, all of them with the central theme of pleasing Sarah with the dirty, gay adventures.

"Maybe this whole experimentation thing at college could be fun..." I say quietly, hoping to make her happy as I begin to accept this new dynamic. She pulls back from the hug and bounces happily on her knees in the bed.

"Really?! You want to try it for me?!" She says with a beaming smile. I could never say no to that beautiful face and her striking red hair that frames it.

"Within reason... okay? But I can draw the line if it goes too far." I say, setting a boundary but knowing how easy it is for Sarah to get me to cross those. It was the way she so easily walked that line for me that made all of this so naughty and exciting.

"Yay! You won't be disappointed baby. I knew you would come around to this side of yourself. I knew it since the day I met you!" And she kissed me again. I couldn't help but feel a bit of a back handed compliment, bruising what was left of my male ego as she let slip that she had suspected me of this flimsy sexuality that she could mold into being so homoerotic. But it also made me feel tingly down in my bulge. I sighed, resigned to this new confusion. At least Sarah was so excited, that's all that matters.

"Well... where should we start?" I ask, Sarah's face returning to that sexy smirk she sported so effortlessly.

"Operation: Hidden Beauty." She said, holding her smirk as I looked at her with wide eyes.

******

(Hi everyone! I'm so glad you enjoyed the first chapter. Please rate my story, and leave any suggestions in the comments of what you'd like to see happen! I'll try my best to indulge some of your fantasies as well. Thank you!- KW)

12