Tales of Alavern 01 (Non-Canon)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not much of a tale, just a bad childhood. I got beaten up a lot, the beatings got worse as I got older but it was never enough that the police got involved. All the scars just accumulated over a lifetime of people beating on me just because they had the power to do so." he continued, calming down as he spoke but continuing to keep his eyes averted. "Eventually an old boxer named Henry ran into me when I was getting one of these beatings. Chased my bullies away, helped me to my feet and offered to teach me to box. I took him up on it and eventually I got so good at punching my enemies that they stopped bothering me."

"Your skill comes from...fighting such a terrible fate?" she asked, tears forming in her eyes. "How has your heart not hardened under such hardship?"

"I guess...it's just what I fight for. You fight for your people, and the pride you feel in them. Right?" he asked her. She nodded to him. "Well, I fight for a better tomorrow. I wanted my bullies to leave me alone, so I fought them away. I started teaching others, especially kids, how to fight like me later on. It's like my teacher always told me, 'Change isn't gonna just happen. You gotta be the change you want to happen in the world first and then let everyone else follow your example'."

"Perhaps you were meant to be here after all, Cyrus." Naomi said to him, eliciting a confused reaction from him. "You have heard the reason my people hate men is because of what men did to our foremothers long ago. The Great Mother granted them skill and strength to fight against their oppressors and after they had won their freedom gave them this island and told them to heal their spirits and teach their children peace so that their strength could better them instead of merely defending them."

"Be the change." he said, nodding at her with a smile. He gently reached out and touched her face, stroking her cheek with his fingers. His smile fell as he felt over the bandages that covered the cuts he had given her during their battle. "I'm sorry I hurt you." he said suddenly.

"Don't be." she replied, shuddering slightly at his gentle touch and placing her own hand over his. "I hurt you as well. We both fought honorably, but you emerged victorious despite your disadvantages. Neither of us has reason to be ashamed of our fight. You wanted respect and you have more than earned it, Cyrus of Las Vegas...my king."

"I'm not.." he tried to say but was interrupted.

"Yes you are." Naomi said firmly. "I foolishly offered my crown in our duel and you defeated me. You are king, by law. If you wish to be treated otherwise then..." she paused, having glanced down and noticed a bulge in his pants. "Did you bring a weapon into bed?" she asked, upset at the chance he would ruin her mattress with a weapon.

"What?" he asked, noticing where she was looking and getting flustered all over again. "No, no! That's just...well, you're an incredibly beautiful woman who's almost entirely naked in the same bed with me and...wait!" he shouted out as Naomi glared and pulled the front of his pants down. His manhood popped out at her, pointing straight at her and his balls dropped out as well. She had read about male members before but this was her first time seeing one in person. Her body tingled all over as she beheld it and a fire she didn't recognize started to burn inside her.

"Oh my..." she said, letting go of his pants as her own blush filled her cheeks. Her curiosity burned anew, this new discovery alighting her mind as she recalled everything she had read about it. She knew that this was what men used to have sex, but had no idea how that actually worked. She realized now that it was a gap in knowledge that had probably been left out of the texts intentionally. She wanted to know more.

"Uh...Naomi?" he said, snapping her attention up to his face again. "Look, I realize you might be offended but I'd like to point out that you're the one who yanked down my pants."

"So this is what a man uses to have sex, right? A cock, I believe it's called?"she asked plainly, watching as his face stayed heated.

"Yeah." he said. "Right, you've never seen a man before. Well uh...yeah. That's my cock and yes, I would use it to have sex if I had a willing partner." His cock twitched, tapping against Naomi's panties and stoking the fire that had started within her earlier. She felt her nipples harden, growing to the point where her piercings had come to rest on Cyrus's chest. Naomi flashed him a devilish grin.

"You said you still consider me queen, correct?" she asked him, pressing closer to him and bringing her face within inches of his own. He nodded in response and she continued. "Well then as queen, I hereby say that you are a member of my society and your queen has questions that only you can answer."

"Uh..such as?" he asked, his breathing getting heavier as their bodies grew hotter together underneath the blankets.

"Our knowledge of men is limited, and you are living proof that at least some of it is wrong." she said to him, drawing her lips seductively close to his. "I would make a deal with you, just as you did with me when we agreed to share this bed. As long as we both live, we shall treat each other with the respect and care that we would expect to be treated with. Is that acceptable?"

"Of course." he said to her, his eyes drooping as their lips held tantalizingly close together.

"Then I shall seal our agreement as is custom." she said, suddenly pressing her lips to his and kissing him. His hand gently held her face as he leaned into it, kissing her as though he were drinking something vital to him. Naomi traced her own hands down his body, hooking her thumbs into the hem of his pants and pulling them down and off. They separated their kiss, a thin thread of saliva still connecting their mouths as they came up for air. "Now...I have a favor to ask of you, Cyrus." she breathed out, still catching her breath as the fire inside her began to consume her.

"Of course." he replied, catching his own breath as they stared into one another's eyes. She leaned in, kissing his neck softly before placing her lips next to his ear.

"I will be your willing partner, so show me how a man has sex." she whispered seductively into his ear.

Chapter 8

"Are you being serious right now?" Cyrus asked, fully aware it was a stupid question to ask to ask a woman who had just finished taking his pants off and throwing them off the edge of the bed.

"Of course I am, my king." she said, kissing his neck.

"No no, we agreed that you're queen." he said, moaning quietly at the sensations of her lips on his neck.

"We did." Naomi conceded, "but that doesn't stop you from being king. So I shall be your queen and you shall be my king. Stop overcomplicating this, okay?" she commanded him gently. He gave her a look that said he wanted to argue but acquiesced quickly, giving her a nod. "Good, now what was that phrase I used to hear my mother say to her lover?" she said in the most sultry tone she could muster, flashing him a seductive smirk. "Oh yes. Fuck me."

Cyrus's last reservation evaporated with her stern command and a sexual beast that had been long dormant awoke within him. He rolled on top of her, pressing his lips against her in another kiss as his hands stroked down her sides. He felt her moan into their kiss as his fingers found the string knots holding her panties and quickly unfastened them. Her panties quickly flew off the bed, joining his silk pants on the floor by the bed. He growled, breaking the kiss and gazing into her eyes as they changed color to a deep gold.

She shivered underneath him, knowing that it was no longer fear or curiosity that drove that reaction as he laid on top of her, his erect cock now pressed against the folds of her womanhood. She felt herself get more wet than she had been in a long time as he lowered his head and bit into her shoulder. She cried out and wrapped her arms around him, squeezing her breasts and nipple piercings against his chest as he made his mark on her skin.

A beast of her own awoke as his teeth let go of her shoulder and she tossed him aside, flipping their positions in an instant. She lay on top of him, powerful, confident and beautiful as her eyes bore into his. She pressed her lips to his own as his cock found itself pointing straight up and pressed against her ass cheek. She gently bit his lip, pulling it out slightly before letting it go and trailing her mouth over him. She left kisses and light bite marks on the skin of his neck, reveling in her own sexual power as he moaned and squirmed underneath her.

Their eyes met again as she sat up on top of his waist, straddling his cock between her ass cheeks with a smirk on her face and her breath heavy in the air. The both of them began to sweat and in an act of unity tossed their blankets to the foot of the bed to stand watch over them until they fucked each other into exhaustion. Moonlight shined in through the window, making both of their bodies glisten in its glow as Cyrus found himself growling once again.

"Come here, you." he said, quickly snatching up his queen and forcing her on top of his face. She squealed out, half in surprise and half in delight, then bit her lip as she felt him plant gentle kisses on her pussy. She was about to speak to him but was cut off by his tongue, licking against her clit and folds. Any attempt at language quickly became nothing more than a series of moans as he licked her ravenously.

"You know, normally I'm not into this.." Naomi breathed out between moans, recalling the few times she had taken someone to bed, "However as you are favoring...ah!!" she cried out as he suddenly thrust his tongue deep into her and started to swirl it around. "Cyrus! Oh fuck...d-don't...don't you dare fucking stop!" she shouted out, seeing his cock throbbing. A small amount of precum glistened in the moonlight and she allowed her new sexual instincts to guide her.

She felt Cyrus moan loudly into her pussy as she suddenly took his cock into her mouth. She moved slowly up and down on it, savoring the odd, faintly salty flavor of it. They had pushed each other into a small competition of pleasuring each other with their mouths, seeing whose tongue could elicit a bigger reaction. Naomi found herself lost in the sea of pleasure they were giving one another until she felt the sharp sting of Cyrus's hand smacking both cheeks of her ass. She cried out, releasing his cock from her mouth and turned to glare at him.

"Sorry." he said, flashing her a toothy grin, "But you were so into what you were doing that you couldn't hear my words."

"Sounds to me like you just wanted an excuse to spank me." she replied, smirking at him.

"Maybe a little..." he admitted as he set her off of him and the two lay side-by-side in the bed once more. "But that's more your fault for having such a perfect body, my queen." he whispered into her ear, kissing her neck.

"I was enjoying myself, Cyrus. You'd better have a good reason for stopping us." she said, pouting slightly but pleased at his words all the same.

"You asked me to show you how a man has sex, remember? The problem is, there are a vast number of ways men have sex. We just did oral sex, but now..."

"Now?" she asked, gazing into his eyes and seeing a burning desire for her in them.

"A man has sex with a woman most commonly by putting his cock in her pussy." he said in a low voice, bringing his face close to hers as he rolled on top of her once again. "I've gotten you as ready as I can for that with my tongue, but I won't enter you unless you tell me I can."

She smiled warmly at him, gently placing her hand on his cheek. He leaned his face into her palm and kissed it, awaiting her answer. There was a part of her that was scared of taking this last step but that voice was being drowned out by her insatiable curiosity and the new feelings of lust and genuine care she had begun to feel for him. She trailed her hand down his chest, searching herself for the words she wanted to say to him. Her hand lowered further and her fingers circled around his erect member, idly stroking it for a moment as he patiently awaited her word. He was keeping his inner beast as bay as best he could but it either needed to happen or stop now and she suddenly knew what words to tell him.

"Take me as you wish to, my king." she said to him, opening her legs for him. She saw his nostrils flare up as he took in the scent of her arousal and leaned down to her with a soft look in his eyes.

"I am not taking anything from you." he said as he positioned himself between her legs. "You are offering and I am accepting, my queen." He thrust himself into her with one savage stroke, burying himself within her up to his balls. She had been expecting pain, based on what little information there was on sex with men but she felt none of that. She merely felt herself stretch out as her ready body accepted him fully.

Her eyes closed as she cried out in pleasure and her hands shot straight to her breasts, giving him a firm squeeze before she began playing with her nipples. They both began panting and moaning together as he fucked her, thrusting himself into her and causing the wetness of her arousal to stain the bed underneath them. The both of them had become so hot together that even the rain-cooled air did nothing to cool their passions as the sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed throughout the royal chambers.

"Naomi.." he grunted out as he thrust into her, but was prevented from saying anything else by his queen putting a finger to his lips.

"Just Naomi." she said to him, panting as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her body was desperate to keep him inside of her and she was unwilling to fight her body's desire. She could feel herself building towards a climax with each thrust and her only desire now was to have her bed-mate bring her all the way to completion.

"Naomi." he panted, "I'm...going to cum... if I'm still inside of you..."

"Don't you dare fucking stop!" she shouted at him as sweat covered her body. "Cum if you must, but don't you dare prevent me from finishing!" They looked at each other, a great hunger in their eyes and he simply nodded his compliance before leaning down and taking a breast into his mouth. Naomi began playing with her other nipple as his skilled tongue showed just as much enthusiasm for her breast as it had for her pussy earlier.

Her pleasure built and built, until it simply had no choice but to be let out and she cried out as she finally came to glorious orgasm. The two of them screamed each other's names as he kept thrusting. She felt something enter inside of her pussy as he thrust into her, his cock twitching hard but paid it no mind to the glorious pleasure she allowed herself to succumb to. Her king emptied himself inside of her entirely but didn't allow himself to stop thrusting until he finally felt her pussy stop twitching around him and he allowed his member to simply slide out of her. He collapsed, rolling to the side of her and kissing her cheek tenderly as they both laid there silently with the sounds of their breathing and the rain outside now the only noise in the room.

"By the fucking Source..." Cyrus managed to say after basking in a few moments of afterglow silence. Naomi giggled at his words, turning to her side to face him as he remained on his back. She let out a sigh of contentment and began tracing a finger along his chest with a soft smile on her face.

"I thank you for the lesson, my king." Naomi said to him teasingly, eliciting a chuckle from him as he reached for the blankets and wrapped their naked bodies together underneath them.

"Thank you for accepting me, my queen." he replied, kissing her forehead softly. "Though between our fight and now this, we are going to be very sore tomorrow." Naomi laughed heartily at his words, as he wrapped his arms around her. Their exhaustion claimed them as the rain beat upon the palace outside and they fell asleep gently smiling, with Naomi laying her head on his chest.

Epilogue

The Great Mother gazed down, having witnessed the man she had brought to the island of her children shape for himself a destiny she had not even thought possible. She smiled softly at her royal daughter and her new son, knowing now that she had made the correct choice. He would be the catalyst that would start a new era for her people, but the road ahead would be long. She endeavored to continue watching over them, though allowing them their privacy for now.

She had watched the two of them make a passionate love that had stirred up feelings within her that she hadn't felt in an eon. Her celestial body grew warm and she smiled down at her sleeping people and their island before closing her view on it. She had found long-buried needs again, and decided she would look for someone to share a roll in the hay amongst the stars with as the island's moon disappeared once more behind the clouds.