Tales of Alynthi - The Baron's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frederick began fucking her in his arms, bringing his lips to her left nipple, suckling like a babe as he moved the hand from her mouth to the back of her head.

Viola cried out as her pain turned to ecstasy, even the feel of his hairy balls slapping to her cheeks sent chills up her body.

The Baron kicked the table away from them as it skidded away, and gently set Viola down on the imported carpet. Moving his mouth up to hers as he kissed her, exploring her mouth with his tongue as he thrusted into her, going slower to savor the feel of her cunt constricting around his shaft. Desperately fighting to keep him in. He desperately tried kicking his boots free, followed by his trousers, despite some troubles, the awestruck servants felt compelled to assist and pulled his trousers from his feet, before moving quickly to the side as they presumed their posture.

Frederick couldn't help but chuckle that the Duke's serving boy's helped him deflower his favorite daughter. He placed a hand on the side of Viola's panting face, caressing her cheek with his rough thumb. He moved his mouth back to her breasts, biting the tissue softly till he reached her other nipple. He teased Viola by licking it before quickly biting it with care between his teeth, he moved his head up, bringing the hard nipple with him as Viola groaned. He released it, watching her petit tit flop back to its proper position then, with a large grin, he watched her.

A woman he barely recognized before. Despite his lies before, he felt a feeling grow between them, with her, only it wasn't love...

Viola brought a hand to her swollen cunt lips as she realized how wet she'd become. She suddenly grew worried as she tried to grip the Baron's cock with her wet lace gloved hand.

An unexpected sensation came to them both as she grabbed his rock hard member in her hand. Causing her cunt to fully constrict around him with every muscle she had.

Frederick was taken aback, having never felt such a feeling before, not with Cynthia. He had no control, he began bucking fast with great force into Viola as they both moaned loudly, surely the entire wing of the palace would be alerted.

Neither of the two had a care, as Viola threw her legs around the Baron. Her heels knocking together causing one to dislodge from her foot as Frederick burst his burning hot seed deep in the channels of her now desecrated, virgin womb. The very thing Viola feared, however she could only bring the back of her gloved hand to her forehead as she moaned while the sensation drained from them both, holding Frederick tight to her.

And then it was over... The Duke's daughter who'd wanted to play with the Baron ever so badly, laid under Frederick as he panted into her left ear. Finally he dislodged his cock from her, causing the lips of her cunt to squeeze back together, now feeling as if something was missing. He sat beside her with his legs splayed from the sweet lust having tired every bone in his body completely.

Viola laid their for a long moment, before rising on her hands, her torn gown fell from her shoulders as it pooled to her waist. She felt Fredericks seed spill from her swelling cunt onto the carpet. She brought a hand to her tingling breasts as she turned to her side looking at the fire as she tried to gather her thoughts.

Frederick cocked his head to her his long hair coated with sweat from both of their bodies, watching her skinny display. He noticed her gold hair chains had tangled into her thick hair. He gulped, having realized what he'd just done, stealing the Duke's beloved daughters virtue. A sense of unintended satisfaction from knowing he'd ruined her, and he loved it. He rose to his feet, still completely stark naked as he walked by the servants.

They avoided his gaze till the Baron snapped his fingers to one of the boy's, throwing a cloth from the nearby table to him as he took the bottle of wine. Pouring it into one of the glasses nearby. The servant boy having caught the cloth kept a hand by his crotch to conceal his own erect state before kneeling by the baron as he hesitated, before proceeding to wipe off his now flaccid, wet cock and his hair covered balls with care, ensuring he'd do a thorough job.

The Baron Frederick looked at the Family portrait hanging on the wall of the von Harran's in front of him as he wondered how this happened. Looking to the youngest of the girls beside the old Duke, Viola... He was always cautious with everyone.. he'd been planning to murder her for weeks... "How did this happen..."

12