Tales of an Unethical Hypnotist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally having my permission, Ashely jumped up. And with the speed of well-practiced hands, she quickly relieved me of my underwear, leaving me lying there naked. Then, with an exciting combination of both feline sensuality and raw physical need, she snaked her way to my groin and inhaled deeply.

"Oh, Master..." she said with excitement then interrupted herself with another deep inhalation. "I just..." she lifted my cock in her hand and began to sniff and lick my ball sack. "...love...", she moved to the crease between thigh and groin. "...your...", moving to the other side. "...scent."

Continuing to hold my now rock-hard cock, Ashley paused. She looked up at me with deeply hooded eyes and with words dripping with lust said, "And Master, I love...". She paused, gathered saliva in her mouth then proceeded to wetly lick me from the base of my testicles to the tip of my penis, "...the way you taste!" In one fluid motion, she swallowed my cock and buried her nose in my pubic hair while grabbing my hips with both hands and pulling hard.

She had only just begun to demonstrate her incredible skill at deep throating when suddenly her whole body convulsed as her first orgasm hit. She struggled to hold on as wave after wave of pleasure slammed into her and flowed through every inch of her toned and sexy frame.

Eventually, as her orgasm faded, Ashley pulled herself up and off my cock, coughing and gasping, strings of saliva connecting her lips to my throbbing member. "Oh, thank you, Master. This one loves you so much. You always give me what I need."

"I am happy to see you so happy. You are a good slave, but watching you pleasure yourself on my cock has really turned me on, so it is time for you to now pleasure me.", I said as I laid my head back on the pillow.

Ashley wasted no time and immediately began throat fucking herself on my cock, lifting off then jamming herself back down, over and over. To be honest, it doesn't feel all that great. For me, a sensual blowjob feels way better, but the sight of this woman degrading herself so enthusiastically on my dick more than made up for any slight discomfort that her almost violent actions might have caused.

It wasn't even a minute, time filled with the sounds of her repeatedly choking, coughing and gagging when the goal of her ministrations was reached. And so, with one last slow stroke, she took my entire length into her throat, maintaining eye contact the whole time, held it for a five count then slowly pulled herself back off me.

She beamed with pride, eyes full of tears, her lips a mess of spit and slime, as she used her hand to gently stroke my cock, evenly distributing the slippery mixture her deep throating had deposited.

Releasing my cock and planting a hand on my chest to balance herself, Ashley then swung her leg across my hips straddling me. Her face a mask of ecstasy, she reached behind herself and slipped my thoroughly lubed prick deep into her hungry ass.

Starting slowly at first, but steadily increasing the rhythm, Ashley began an intricate dance in my lap. A perfectly choreographed, and oft-practiced series of rocking hips and grinding groin, with thighs, lifting and falling, working my shaft expertly. She seemingly brought the same level of artistry to her movements that a prima-ballerina must bring to her own.

As she settled into her rhythm, I was in heaven. Her warm, tight, asshole gripped my hard cock most perfectly. And if the physical sensations weren't enough, the view was spectacular. This gorgeous woman, rode me lost in her own lust. Her body fit and tone, but also soft and curvaceous in all the right places. Her left hand glided up her torso and began to work her nipples, alternating between gentle rubbing motions and aggressive pinching. Her right-hand reached out to me and I happily obliged her silent request by lifting my head so that I could take two of her outstretched digits into my mouth, sucking on them to deposit a layer of my own saliva. That accomplished she then reached that hand down and began teasing her clit.

Thankfully my wife is in excellent shape because, with both Ashley and myself lost in our pleasure, this glorious ass fucking continued for quite a while.

Eventually, Ashely slowed and stopped. She wiggled her ass a bit to ensure that I was buried as deep as possible then leaned forward and we began to kiss passionately. Geometry and human anatomy just don't allow two people to make out comfortably and ass fuck, so I did my best to prop myself up on one arm and meet her halfway. My free hand was kept busy though, caressing her and petting her sometimes gently, lovingly, and sometimes forcefully. Meanwhile, Ashley kept her hips moving just enough to make sure I stayed hard inside her.

After a couple minutes in this position, my supporting arm and my back were starting to bother me, and I suspect Ashley's was as well because she finally broke off our kiss to lean in and whisper in my ear, "Master?" She asked as she began to increase her gyrations slowly. "Is this one bringing you pleasure?"

"Oh yes...", I said, my brain flooded with endorphins and clearly not firing on all cylinders.

"Is this body satisfying your needs, Master?", she continued, still cooing in my ear.

"Ashley," I began. "The way you use that body brings me such joy."

"Then, Master," her voice took on a smoky, sultry tone. "Please reward me..."

She quickly sat back up and began fucking me with reckless abandon. She was so into it, the way she moved, the sounds that she made, it was evident that at that moment she was in erotic bliss. There was nothing more important in this world to her than using her sexy, tight asshole to work my cock, and with that thought in mind, I was rapidly approaching my climax.

I lasted maybe another minute before I knew I could no longer hold out. "Ashley!", I exclaimed, but she seemed oblivious.

"Ashley, I'm about to cum." She ignored me, indeed if anything she might have begun moving just a little faster.

"Ashley...I can't...it's..."

At that moment she leaped off my lap, spun around and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. As my first jet of hot semen hit the back of her throat Ashley, again began convulsing in orgasm. Her first orgasm was powerful, but it was nothing compared to this, her latest climax.

Lost in my own orgasm, I hardly noticed as she easily took all my cum into her mouth. Her body continued to shake and convulse. Then while I laid there, my mind lost to the world in post-coital bliss, Ashley rolled onto her back, and shoved three fingers deep into her cunt. One hand working her pussy, the other tugging at her nipples as she continued to be racked with wave after wave of pleasure.

Finally, after what had to be two whole minutes of nonstop cumming, Ashley allowed her hands and arms to relax. Then, rolling my semen in her mouth as it little by little slid down her throat, she laid there enjoying her orgasmic aftershocks.

A few minutes later I began to stir and noticing this Ashley rolled onto her stomach and crawled back toward me. "Thank you, my Master. Please allow me to guide you to sleep. I love you, Master and I can't wait until I get to be with you again. Perhaps, if it pleases you, we could spend more time together next time?"

"Yes, Ashley, that would be nice. I can't make any promises. But, even so, know that you pleased me tonight. You have met your purpose. My needs are met, and I will be better able to love Marsha. Thank you for all your service." My words were another little ritual serving to reassure this sub-personality that I created, keeping it compliant and happy.

"Thank you, Master. Sleep now. I will clean you. Good night." With that Ashley again took my cock into her mouth, gently this time, aware of how sensitive it usually is after sex.

For my part, I quickly fell asleep under the loving touch of my slave. I don't know how long she kept at it because I slept through the night. I woke briefly when my wife's alarm went off. She was, as expected, well rested and feeling great.

After a quick glance confirmed that Ashley had dutifully returned her collar to my nightstand I once again drifted off, resigning myself to enjoying a couple more hours of sleep.

...

Later, after my morning trip to the bathroom, I wandered downstairs and into the family room. Chani was already up and watching Saturday morning cartoons. Flopping down in my easy-chair Chani muttered a "Mornin Daddy" without turning away.

Daddy? There it was again. Whatever had gotten into Chani last night was still in full swing. Her behavior was so odd, what could have caused it...?

Even as the question emerged in my thoughts the answer came in the form of my own words echoing back at me, You will always be my little girl. Was that it? Did she take my hypnotic suggestion too literally? That was always a possibility with hypnosis, and I'd see it before, clients who fail to grasp the metaphor and interpret post-hypnotic suggestion literally. I had told Chani that when she was stressed, she could remember that she would always be my little girl. She was under a lot of stress, and she was doing exactly what I had told her; becoming my little girl again.

While it was unfortunate that this happened, it would not be difficult to remedy. I would simply put Chani back into trance and remove that suggestion.

With such a simple solution in mind, my thoughts returned to the present moment.

"Good morning sweetheart." I finally replied looking down at my daughter who was currently lying on her stomach with her chin in her hands and her feet in the air, wiggling them around as she held them up behind her.

It was then that I noticed what she was wearing, just an old t-shirt and a pair of panties. That in and of itself is not entirely uncommon, but what was unusual was that the t-shirt was way too small and the panties were likewise. Worn and obviously old I suspected that Chani had found them buried deep in her closet. In fact, the leg holes seemed to almost cut into her skin, and the fabric was stretched so tight across her ass cheeks that it was nearly transparent. And what a pair of cheeks they were. I found myself staring at the wondrous round globes. I followed the leg line down past her ass and into her crotch, and when my eyes fell upon the outline of her pussy mound, I choked. The panties were so small that her pubic hair was spilling out of both sides.

I had not seen that much of my daughter in many, many years, and the last time she certainly didn't have the body of a fit and curvaceous woman. I was having some very unfatherly thoughts.

"Chani," I began sternly. "I think it's time for you to get cleaned up and take care of your chores."

Obviously still engrossed in television programming clearly targeting people half her age Chani hesitated then partly turned her head in my direction, still trying to keep an eye on the tv.

"Huh?" She articulated back in my general direction.

"Chani, your chores. I said it's time to get to work!" I surprised myself with just how stern my tone was. I guess I was feeling a little angry, though at myself. Probably feeling guilty for staring at my daughter's backside.

Chani's eyes suddenly glazed over as she seemed to stare off into space. Then quietly, muttering to herself she said, "Time to work." The lifeless monotone of her words lending an eerie tone to the phrase.

Then as if a switch was flipped she was back. "What'd you say? Sorry, dad, we'll have to talk later. I really let the morning get away from me, and I've got a ton of work to do."

"Sure sweetheart, no problem. I should probably get moving too." If she noticed the confusion in my voice, she didn't show it.

Standing up Chani began walking out of the room, then paused, seemed to consider something for just a second, then turned and walked back over to me. She smiled, bent down, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks, honey. Not that I mind, but what was that for?" I asked.

"Nothing.", she responded. "I just love my daddy...um, dad. I just love you... Dad." Even she seemed to be a little taken aback by her own use of the word.

Then seemingly giving it no more thought, Chani turned back around and left the room, presumably to get about her day.

For several long minutes I remained seated, my mind a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts. I couldn't deny it, my daughter was sexy, but that wasn't it. Whatever effect my unintentional hypnosis had on her it had brought out this sweet... innocent part of her. Sexy and innocent, ripe for corruption.

But could I? Could I really do this? Guide such a beautiful and innocent young woman to undiscovered depths of depravity? Could I take her by the hand and lead her right up to the barriers of her own morality then with deft and subtle manipulation cause her to smash through to the other side? Then do it again, and again, until what remained was someone, something utterly devoid of limits, of inhibition?

Yes. Yes, I could. I just needed to come up with a plan...

===============

Hey, Hypno Wolf here. Thanks for reading!

This story includes a fictional portrayal of erotic hypnosis performed by a horrible person in a horrible way. It is FICTION, and I do not condone the acts described in this STORY.

Thanks,

Hypno Wolf

12