Tales of an Unethical Hypnotist Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she paused and took a deep breath as I looked at her, confused.

"Good, sweetheart. I don't want you to go anywhere," I said tentatively.

"Oh, boy," Chani sighed. "Daddy, I know you love Mom, and of course you do, and you should. You've been together for like two decades. But...

"Well, a big part of your relationship is built on a lie. You laid it out for me this morning," Chani was barreling through her speech, intentionally not giving me time to interject.

"You told me that to be with Mom, you had to either give up a huge part of yourself, or...well...there's no delicate way of putting this, or you had to brainwash her.

"And you know what, that seems to have worked out, so I'm not mad about it. But again, she's not the perfect partner you say she is.

"But, Daddy," she reached out and took both of my hands in her's then looked me in the eye, "I can be that perfect partner."

"We're great friends, and that will only grow. We already love each other completely. And," she looked away, bashfully, "I am your slut, Daddy. I am your whore.

"And, while I don't know exactly where that's going to lead me, I know I'll go willingly, and you won't need to brainwash me to do it.

Daddy, you don't need to deny any part of yourself with me."

I was taken aback. When I started down this road a few weeks ago, I never, and I mean NEVER thought that it would lead to my daughter effectively asking to take over my wife's spot in my life.

"Chani," I asked slowly, "what exactly are you saying."

"I don't entirely know," she responded truthfully. "I love Mom. With all my heart, and I have no desire to hurt her. But I feel that I'm a better fit to be with you.

"I've given this some thought, not a lot to be honest but some, and I think that it should be a gradual process. I've got a lot on my plate over the next few years with graduating high school, then college, then finding a job.

"I think that during that time, you allow me to step up and allow Mom to step back.

"I mean, think about it. She was never very sexual to begin with, and she's only getting older. She'll be going through menopause soon, and she may lose interest in sex altogether.

"Even Ashley won't be able to keep up forever. What if I just step up to fill that role. And, if over time, we find other ways that I can step up, more domestic ways, then we allow that to happen naturally," she finished.

"And what's the end goal here, Chani?" I asked, almost suspicious.

"I don't know," she said, somewhat frustrated. "I just don't want to be in second place to a woman who has to be brainwashed to be a good wife."

"Whoa, Chani, that...," I started before she cut me off.

"What, Dad? That's what? Entirely accurate?" she said, a hint of anger in her voice.

"Look," she continued, much calmer, "I know I'm asking a lot, especially since I don't know exactly what I AM asking. So, for now, just allow me to be what I know I am. Let me love you, and let me show you that I can be the slut and whore you deserve.

"I'm not saying you shouldn't be with Mom physically or with Ashley either, but make that your second choice. Use me, like I want to be used.

"I have a suspicion that we can figure out the rest in time."

"Look, Chani. I..."

"I know, Dad. It's okay. Don't worry about it for now. You know how I feel. I'm yours either way. I told you, I love you, and I'm not going anywhere. This isn't a demand or an ultimatum. I put it out there, and let's just leave it there for now. Okay. Please...," her eyes pleaded with me.

"Okay. Okay, Chani," I said resolutely. "Let's just...give me some time to...you know what, we'll talk about it later," I smiled at her, not knowing how I felt.

Man, this evening had taken I turn I never could have predicted, and it was about to do it again...

"Well, there were two other things I wanted to talk with you about, Dad," Chani said, looking at me somewhat apologetically.

Oh boy, I wasn't sure I could take much more of this. "Okay...?" was all I could say in response.

"The first one is easy," a genuine smile returning to her face. "I want a collar. Like Ashley's."

"You want a collar?" I asked, somewhat perplexed.

"Yeah, not the brainwashing," she said with a teasing tone. Wow, how fucked up are we that we're joking about brainwashing.

"I just want the fashion accessory. And I want you to give it to me. I want it," her tone became much more serious, "to be a symbol between us.

"When I watched you and Ashley last night, I was so jealous. I saw the way you owned her, how she obeyed you. That's who I am now, and I want a collar as a symbol of my place by your side."

Wow. "Alright, Chani. Ashley's collar is very utilitarian. I want to get you something more special. It might take a few weeks, so be patient."

She literally squealed with delight. I hadn't seen Chani do that in years.

Still smiling, Chani reached, once more, into the bag, "And, speaking of collars, this brings me to my final topic for tonight."

She produced a second collar, not too dissimilar from Ashley's. It was clearly a leather dog collar.

As Chani held it wide for me to examine, I saw that it was covered in faux gemstones, and the name 'Crystal' was spelled out in ruby red 'gem' encrusted letters.

It was much more dazzling than what I had done with Ashley's collar.

"What's this?" I asked, genuinely confused. "I thought you wanted me to pick out a collar for you, and why 'Crystal?'"

For the third time tonight, Chani took a deep breath and sighed. Here we go again...

"I told you that I wasn't interested in other boys because I had you, right?" she asked.

"Yes...," I prompted her to continue.

"And I told you how I eventually came to the realization that it would never work out between us, right?" she continued.

"You did..."

"Well, I'm still a human being, Daddy. Even though I wanted to be with you, I still felt lonely from time to time. And even though I hoped we could be together, I still had...needs," she hesitated before continuing.

"The thing is, even the thought of being with another man turned my stomach. It was you and only you.

"But, the thought of being with a...woman...that never bothered me. It gave me comfort. I thought that it was okay if I couldn't have you because I could find love elsewhere. And since I seemed to like girls more than I liked boys (other than you, that is), well, I ended up experimenting a bit," she looked at me with questioning eyes.

I looked back into those eyes, and suddenly it all made sense.

Over the past few years, there had been so many hints, so many clues.

Sidelong looks. Fitts of laughter. Lingering hands and flushed faces.

Then two weeks ago. When Chani had come home crying. She said that she had opened up to Jessica, said too much, and that she had ruined their friendship.

It was so obvious now. Chani and Jessi were best friends and a little more. But, I guessed, the 'little more' had meant something different to Chani than it had to Jessica.

They weren't fighting because Jessica was mad about Chani being interested in that boy. They were fighting because Jessica was interested in that boy. I bet Chani tried to talk her out of it, told Jessica that she didn't need a boy; they had each other (or something equally sad and cliched).

Then when Jessica and Chani had met for coffee. It was going so well, and Chani decided to lay her cards on the table. Jessica rejected her again, probably more forcefully this time.

Finally, at the party last night. Jessica was so surprised that Chani had a boyfriend because she thought Chani was a lesbian.

I just looked Chani in the eyes and said in a sigh, "Jessie. It's Jessie. You're in love with her, aren't you?"

Chani's head dropped, her shoulders drooped, and she immediately started sobbing.

On instinct, I pulled her close and held her, rocking her gently and petting her head.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I love you, I do. I thought we couldn't be together," she continued sobbing.

"Jessie and I used to mess around, practice kissing, and stuff. For her, it was just harmless, but for me, it meant something.

"I pushed things, and a couple times, we went farther than kissing. I thought maybe she was feeling something for me like I felt for her.

"I was too afraid to say anything. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. But we were so close, I was sure it would work out.

"With high school ending soon, I was afraid I might lose my chance. The other day I told her how I felt.

"She doesn't feel the same way.

"That was the same day that you and I shared our feelings.

"It's been so confusing. I'm so happy that you and I are finally together, but I've still been sad that Jessie doesn't want me," abruptly, Chani pulled herself together, and her voice steeled.

"Last night, I saw what you could do...

"Do it to Jessica. Give her to me," Chani looked at me with such intensity it was almost frightening.

I stared back and thought about it.

This evening, Chani had offered me something unique. To take over Marsha's role as my sex slave and to do it willingly. Further, she offered to stick with it for the long term.

If things worked out as she predicted, my sex drive would give out long before her body would.

And, I still got to keep and play with Ashley.

Nothing ever goes exactly to plan, but it was shaping up to be a perfect second half of my life.

I had wanted to corrupt my daughter, turn her into something depraved, like me. And here she was, requesting her own brainwashed sex slave.

I must have been taking too long because before I could say anything, Chani spoke up once more.

"She would be mine, Daddy. And I am yours. So...ultimately, that also makes her yours," she said with a sensual promise in her voice.

I'm not going to lie; I had thought about Jessica's tight little brown body many times.

"It's going to be difficult," I finally said.

"That's okay!" Chani beamed.

"It will take time, maybe months," I added.

"We have until next fall," she replied helpfully.

"The hardest part will be finding a reason for me to hypnotize her. And to get her to go along with it," I said, rubbing my chin.

"I've given that part some thought already," Chani replied before climbing into and straddling my lap.

"But," she added as she began to kiss me with abandon, "the planning can wait.

"Mom's not going to be home for hours," my daughter purred.

It was time to be honest with myself. A few weeks ago, in a moment of weakness(?) I decided to begin the process of hypnotizing my daughter.

My stated goal was to bring Chani to the barriers of her own morality and smash through them, over and over again, until what remained was someone utterly devoid of limits and inhibition.

We were getting there, making fantastic progress. And her revelation that she wanted her own plaything...it was magnificent.

Marsha had been my partner in life, and what an amazing partner she has been, but Chani...Chani was poised to become my partner in depravity.

Ashley had toyed with the roll, but the limitations of her very being made her a poor substitute at best.

Last night, and again today, Chani stated her desire to be my slut, to be my whore. Oh, the poor child, she didn't have the slightest inkling of what that meant.

She had been playing at authority today. Acting if we were almost equals. She was mistaken, though. She would learn. And the lessons would start right now.

"Get off me and stand up," I growled at her.

I could tell it startled her because she went rigid for a moment before relaxing again. Did she think I was playing?

"Now!" I barked.

She was confused, but she complied, climbing off to stand in front of me.

"What are you wearing?" I continued sternly.

She clearly didn't know how to respond, and her words reflected the fear and uncertainty in her voice. "Did I do something wr..."

I didn't let her finish. "I said, what are you wearing?"

Chani looked down at her alluring but modest satin nightwear. "It's um, I wanted to look pretty, so when I was out, I... Don't you like it?"

"You saw your mother wearing something like that last night, didn't you?" I demanded.

"Yes," Chani answered uncertainly.

"Why would you ever think," I started low anger in my voice, "that I'd want you to dress like your mother?"

"I...I was just...," she tried to answer, but I talked over her.

"Chani, she is my wife, the mother of my child. And, as I told you this morning, she is a prude with little interest in sex.

"Is that what you want to be to me? Do you want to talk about the mortgage with me? Do you want to ramble on about office gossip with me? Do you want to lay next to me in bed and tell me all about your latest efforts to increase the fiber in your diet?

"Tell me right now. Because I need to know before we do anything else. Who are you to me? TELL ME!"

Chani stood, staring at me in shock, breathing heavily and visibly trembling.

My eyes bore into her, and as a way of helping to guide her answer, I reached down and adjusted the lump in my pants.

Her eyes followed my hand, which, after adjusting myself, firmly gripped my hardening manhood.

Still fixated on my crotch, she spoke in a wavering voice, "I'm my father's slut."

Her eyes moved back up to look into mine, "I'm my father's whore."

It was at that moment I realized she wasn't shaking in fear. She was trembling in arousal.

"Lift up the hem of your nightie," I said calmly but leaving no room for objection.

Chani complied without breaking eye contact. She reached down, gripped the hem, and lifted it to her waist.

She wasn't wearing any panties, and even from here, I could see her wetness matting her trimmed pubic hair.

"You're not wearing panties," I noticed aloud.

"No, I..." she started before I again interrupted her.

"No...," I raised my inflection, indicating she had left something out.

"No...da...no, sir," she responded audibly sighing. Then stopped, realizing I wasn't interested in her explanation.

"Good girl," I said with genuine praise in my voice. "That's something a slut should do."

She smiled broadly, then spoke up, "Um, sir...there's something else..."

I simply raised an eyebrow indicating she could continue.

With that, she turned around, bent at the waist, and spread her ass cheeks. There, nestled between those perfect orbs, was a glittering piece of jewelry.

Well, not jewelry exactly, but rather a glass butt plug with a red "gem" in the shape of a heart.

"Is this something a whore would do?" she asked a hint of pride in her voice.

"Chani, Love, that is so sexy. Where did you get that idea?" I asked with honest curiosity.

"Last night, when you were with...Ashley...I heard you both talking about anal. And, the other night, when you...lic...when you...," she hesitated and quickly gathered herself. She knew what I expected from her; she was just adjusting to the reality of it.

"...when you ate my slutty cunt..."

Okay, it was a bit stilted, but she'd get better.

"...you also played with my ass. I kinda figured that you must be into butt stuff," she grinned impishly.

Guilty as charged.

"So when I was out today, I picked this up," she finished.

"Well," I began, fully mollified, "the lingerie was a poor choice. But, considering how new you are to this, it's understandable.

"And," I continued thinking out loud, "you do look sexy in it. Plus, your mom won't be too upset with you wearing that around the house."

Chani looked back at me. I saw just the hint of an evil grin on her face, and it turned me on even more.

"All in all," I continued, "you did well. You've dipped your toe into being a good slut for me, but there's a long way to go."

The grin left her face and was replaced by a look of determination as she stood up and turned back to face me.

Once again, I looked her deep in the eyes, "Chani, you know what's about to happen, don't you?"

She nodded.

"Tell me," I instructed.

"We're going to...we're going to fuck," she responded, clearly excited.

With that, I stood and stepped next to my daughter. Reaching out, I placed my hand at the base of her skull and pulled her toward me.

"We're going to fuck alright," I agreed. "But that's not all. You're my whore, Chani. But it's not about saying it. It's about living it.

"You've got a lot to learn and a long way to go before you're truly living it. Tonight you're going to take your first steps down that road.

"I'm going to use your body," I pulled her hair, forcing her to look me in the eyes. "I'm going to use your body for my pleasure, Chani. Your father will use your mouth and your cunt, and I might even use that tight little asshole of yours. Your father is going to use you for his pleasure, you nasty slut, you filthy whore!"

I reached out with my other hand and grabbed her sopping pussy while simultaneously leaning down and kissing her hard on the mouth.

At my touch, her knees went weak, and she shuddered in my hands. It wasn't an orgasm, but she was certainly feeling good, and she was definitely into everything I had just said.

With that, I took Chani by the hand, and we walked to her bedroom. I probably would have preferred to do this in my own bed, but I didn't was to chance leaving any evidence for Marsha.

Standing next to her bed, Chani was again trembling. There was excitement in her, but also no shortage of fear. Naturally, this was her first time. And, whether it was real or just a side effect of the hypnosis, she believed it was about to happen with the man she had secretly loved for years.

I wanted her first time to be special. If I came on too heavy with the 'slut' and 'whore' stuff, it might scare her more than it turned her own. So I toned down the aggressiveness and tried a more loving approach.

First, as she stood there, arms crossed, nervously holding herself, I walked around the room and got things ready.

I turned on a dim lamp and turned off the bright overhead light. I then cleared a few random objects—a couple articles of clothing and some makeup—off her bed then turned down the sheets.

I hugged my daughter and kissed her gently on the forehead before stepping back and removing my pants and socks, leaving me standing in my boxers and a t-shirt.

I then looked at Chani, my daughter, and said, "Undress for me."

It wasn't a complicated affair—simply lifting the nightie over her head—and I had already seen her naked, but even so, she hesitated.

I thought about 'commanding' her or repeating myself, but instead, I simply smiled warmly and nodded.

With my encouragement, she reached down and pulled the thin, pink, satiny material over her head, revealing her perfect eighteen-year-old body to me.

She made to cover herself back up with her arms—for all the good that would accomplish—but she must have thought better of it and awkwardly allowed them to drop to her sides before every so subtly thrusting out her chest.

(She may have even sucked in her stomach, which was just silly, she was very trim. Not particularly athletic, nor 'fit' perse, but certainly trim, youthful, and voluptuous—in all the best connotations of the word.)

"Now," I said, "undress me."

She moved toward me, clearly forcing herself not to look away, and lifted my shirt up and over my head.

Dropping it to the floor, she took half a step nearer and placed her hands on the waistband of my boxer shorts.

I found the whole display of bashfulness to be silly, bordering on absurd, even if it was incredibly endearing.

We had literally slept next to each other, in this very bed, multiple times, and each time I was in only my boxers.

Further, just last night, she was on her knees at the party sucking my cock.

Even so, her 'virgin bride' routine—which I believed to be entirely genuine—was so charming.