Tales of an Unethical Hypnotist Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long at all—especially considering I had cum only a few minutes ago—before I was close to popping.

"I'm about to cum, Chani," I warned my daughter.

She momentarily froze, and I realized she had no idea what to do.

"Keep working the head," I grunted at her. "And grip the base." She complied.

"When I cum," I said, now actively trying to postpone the inevitable, "pull back so that only the tip is in your mouth. (I didn't want Chani to choke so early in her head-giving career.)

"Oh, fuck," my hips were starting to buck involuntarily.

"Here it comes. Take it all, you fucking slut, and hold it in your mouth!"

With that, I climaxed a second time in less than twenty minutes. Years ago, that was just par for the course; today, it was a rare occurrence. Youth truly is wasted on the young.

After I finished, I propped myself up on my elbows and addressed Chani, who sat unmoving, her lips wrapped around my cock.

"Sit up slowly. Don't spill a drop."

She did just that and looked at me expectantly, her lips pursed, and her cheeks slightly bulged.

"Good girl. Now, open up and show me."

She angled her head back a little and partly opened her mouth to show me the pool of semen and saliva residing within.

"Good. Now swallow it."

She closed her mouth, shut her eyes, took two deep breaths, and swallowed.

Finished, a look of pride came over her face; she then smiled and looked at me, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

"Aaaah," she intoned, "all gone. It wasn't bad. Everyone said it's terrible, but I didn't mind it at all."

I just smiled at her, a proud papa. The truth is I prepared for this.

Gentlemen, if you want your semen to taste good, it's pretty simple. Avoid too much red meat and eat pineapple for a day or two before you'll be alone with your woman.

I haven't tasted the results personally, but I've been told by multiple women that the pineapple actually makes it taste good. (At least good when compared to what it usually tastes like.)

Celery also seems to have an effect, though pineapple is the clear winner.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful. Chani and I cuddled and talked a bit more before we showered together. (During which I got Chani off with my fingers as we made-out under the hot water.)

Fully satisfied and all cleaned up, I was happy to crawl into bed, marveling how Chani's and my relationship had grown exponentially tonight. (And confident that Marsha would be none-the-wiser, at least for the time being.)

-------------

EPILOGUE

Looking out the window of my office, I enjoyed the hints of green poking up through the melting snow. It was spring.

And, while early April often liked to tease us with a few such beautiful days, the truth was we'd likely have at least one more big snowstorm before Winter fully retreated.

I was woken from my reverie by a knock on my office door.

Turning my highback leather chair around, I responded, "Come in."

"James, your three o'clock is here," my assistant announced with a little grin on her face. She always got a kick out of calling me 'James'—which I insisted on, at the office.

"Thank you, Chani," I rolled my eyes as I responded. "Please show her in."

Chani was on spring break.

She generally preferred to be by my side lately, so Marsha had suggested she come work in my office rather than sit around the house.

Chani stepped aside and motioned my client into the room.

As usual, Jessica was wearing yoga pants and an athletic top, which seemed to be painted on. I'm glad she had, though, because unlike so many of my middle-aged, overweight female clients who dressed similarly, Jessica had a tight and toned body, sculpted through years of gymnastics training.

"Hey, Jessie!" I said, genuinely happy to see my daughter's best friend. "I'm so glad you made it. I've had a few cancellations today. Probably because of this amazing weather," I thumbed over my shoulder, indicating the scene out the window.

"Hey, Chani's dad," she smiled. She'd always called me that and hadn't bothered to stop now that she was a client.

She took a seat across my desk as I flipped through her client file.

"So," I began. "We've been at this for what...8 sessions over the past...10 or 11 weeks. Why don't you give me an update."

"I was just telling you yesterday about my latest meet," she said, rolling her eyes.

It was true. I'd seen a lot of Jessie lately. She and Chani's friendship resumed months ago, and lately, they've been spending a lot of time together. Even the most prudish father might suspect that their friendship had... 'evolved' recently.

"True, true," I acquiesced. "But, I was not acting in my professional capacity then. Please humor me.

"After all," I smiled conspiratorially and winked playfully at her, "if I didn't pad our sessions, I'd never be able to bill your mother for the full hour.

She chuckled at my 'dad trying to be cool' sense of humor and began talking about her recent experience.

It had taken the girls a couple months to patch up their friendship, so it wasn't until February that Chani suggested to Jessica that I might be able to help with the stress she'd been under.

It was Chani's idea, and it wasn't just a pretense either. During our first few sessions, I helped Jessica cope with the stress of graduating, national championships, and navigating the world of scouts and scholarships.

Truth be told, stress and anxiety...those are my bread and butter. I've helped lifelong sufferers of debilitating anxiety overcome their condition in a matter of weeks.

Getting Jessica calm and focused was, by comparison, quite simple. Which left us plenty of time for...other 'therapies' during our sessions.

Jessia had only been talking for about thirty seconds when I reached under my desk and produced a pretty leather collar emblazoned with the name, 'Crystal.'

Upon seeing it, Jessica's voice faltered, her eyes glazed, and her body slumped in her chair.

Then, likely cued by the silence, the door to my private study, a small room off my office, opened, and Chani stepped in wearing only her rather revealing underwear.

She crossed the room toward me, took the collar, and proceeded to begin fastening it around Jessica's neck.

As she did, I stood and moved to my office door, verifying it was locked. "You checked the lock to my study's other door?"

"Of course, Daddy," she glanced in my direction and smiled before turning her attention back to Jessica.

The collar firmly fastened, an immediate change occurred in Jessica as she sat back up, looked at Chani, and cried out, "Oh, mistress. This one is so happy to see you!"

As the two girls shared their mantras and reaffirmed their pledged loyalties—just like I do with Ashley—I reflected on my work.

I was so proud of myself. With Jessica, I had accomplished in weeks what had taken months with Marsha.

It made sense, though. Jessia was young and nearly a clean slate. She had known me for years and trusted me implicitly. And, of course, I was just a much, much better hypnotist than I had been twenty years ago with Marsha.

This would likely be our final session in the office. Jessica was ready to assume her role as mine and my daughter's plaything.

I felt bad that she'd be turning down a gymnastics scholarship to her preferred school. But, she had come to realize recently that she could receive just as good an education locally, even if she wouldn't earn the same prestige competing for our nearby state school.

Plus, as their relationship had blossomed, Jessica found the thought of being away from Chani overwhelming. Oddly, it was the one area that our hypnotherapy sessions just couldn't seem to fix.

Coming back from my thoughts, I found the girls, both collared and kneeling before me. Both mostly undressed.

Chani was still herself as her collar was purely ornamental. Jessica, however, had been replaced with 'Crystal,' Chani's sex-slave.

I looked at Chani, indicating she should speak.

"Sir," she began in her sensual and submissive voice, "with your permission, I would like to take Crystal into your bathroom. My bladder is full, and she looks so very thirsty, doesn't she?"

I glanced at Crystal, and she was grinning broadly.

"When we're through," Chani continued, "Crystal has requested that you fuck her slut asshole."

"Wow," I responded. "You're not pulling any punches today, are you? Did Jessica do something to upset you recently?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Oh, not at all," Chani replied. "Quite the opposite. She has been so sweet to me. This is her reward."

I raised my eyebrows in response.

"To be totally honest, Daddy, Crystal is just doing what Jesica wants to do but is too afraid. She and I have already played around like this a little. So I know she's into it. But she's not ready to go all the way.

"I'm happy to do this for her, even if she only gets to experience it through Crystal...for now," she grinned mischievously.

I smiled at Chani, a look of absolute pride upon my face, then nodded my assent.

Having secured my permission, Chani stood, took Crystal by the hand, and led her into my study.

As I turned to follow them, I took in the sight of their delicious bodies—young, fresh, firm, and all mine.

It's good to be a hypnotist.

--------- Howdy, Hypo Wolf here.

Wow! That's it. Thanks for reading. This story, Tales of an Unethical Hypnotist, is my first ever story. (Well, at least since I was in school several decades ago.)

I've learned a whole lot while writing it, and hopefully, I've improved as a writer.

If there's demand, I may return to these characters one day, but for now, I have some other stories I'd like to tell.

Thanks for reading; your support has been great.

Until next time...

Hypno Wolf

----

This story includes a fictional portrayal of erotic hypnosis performed by a horrible person in a horrible way. It is FICTION, and I do not condone the acts described in this STORY.