Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I...guess this is goodbye." Crystal pulled her for a hug, and slowly waved the Medusa, the serpentine girl with sunglasses, hair calmly hanging around her, beckon to Jacqueline.

"Sshe isss ssso beautiful...." She hissed, smiling, the tall Jagelonian beauty slowly following her, naked hips swaying in he gait, perfectly at ease, until she came in front of a pedestal at the entrance of the Academy. "Pleasse...take your place at the marble basssse and strike a dignified possse, ssubject Jacqueline."

Gulping, Jacqueline climbed up, the Medusa giving her a gentle hand, and a caress on her legs to calm her down. "Don't tremble...Ssstatue is marble, comfortable and clean."

Now brave and aroused, the human girl sighed, calmed, and struck a pose, one hand on her hip, another cast down as if greeting and inviting any visitor.

Now for the moment of truth: the Medusa took off her glasses, and kindly told her to close her eyes, and open when ready.

Jacqueline slowly opened her eyes to see two, beautiful amber eyes filling her sight, her perfect breasts tingle with pleasure, her feet starting to harden. Bravely Jacqueline stared into the Medusa's eyes, who stared at her intently, as her legs, crotch, pussy and belly slowly turned to marble.

Jacqueline swallowed a final time as her chest went gray, and soon, her neck, arms, and her face.

She was now a perfectly petrified statue at the academy garden. Slowly the Medusa put on her sunglasses, and diligently scratched Jacqueline's name into the pedestal. Crystal was deep in thought, watching the spectacle from the window. What baffled her was that Jacqueline volunteered for "indefinite", a time when the petrification would only be dissolved at the Academy Owner's leisure. It wasn't Crystal's business to intrude on people's kinks...still, she felt like archiving and keeping the Academy Owner informed.

She smiled, however, when she already noticed admirers slowly flock to the new statue adding beauty to the academy. She wasn't surprised when a few girls, mostly eccentric ones, turned to their teachers and whispered. Even the Medusa nodded at a few young human students' questions, smiling and pointing to a pedestal.

"We are alwaysss accomodating..."

There would always be volunteers for kinks.

Before Crystal even knew, another girl, a short, stocky, cute human slave girl was standing naked on a pedestal, turned to stone as a cute statue was stared by the artist Medusa who smiled from ear to ear.

Sighing, she finished her award list, and nodded to teachers to march the students to the slave market, now grown men and women in a day of incredible kink.

Giggling, the naked students eased as teachers fitted their necks and wrists on a long, long chain. Each chained to the next one, with a curt command, the youth started their march to the slave market, as smiling, laughing, and joking, unashamed, unfettered youth.

Their bodies were fettered, their minds and souls were not.

Naked bodies marched in a single line to the cheers and applause of the young monster girls, the teachers nodding, smiling and accepting flowers as virile boys were being supplied again.

****

Crystal sighed, checking her dossiers.

"Fun, kink, adoration. Still, we are awfully short of boys and men." She adjusted her robe, handed her papers to a young Dark Elf intern girl, and walked towards the council building in the Town Center.

She had to be heard.

****

The perverts of the monster girl kingdom, the dark elves, had gathered for their annual plans for their species, and how to allocate men for their kin, daughters and friends.

The gathering hall was a circular stone structure in the deepest parts of the city. During meetings, slave humans were not admitted, though they had more freedom to wander in their spare times, or sit idly and eat, drink and relax in their posts and market stalls. But today, only free dark elves had gathered to speak and vote on important matters.

As a token of kindness, humans were let free to do as they pleased back in the pleasure quarters, barracks and cottages to sleep the day off while their mistresses discussed their fate, future, and plans.

The oldest dark elf, the matriarch, was seated on an ornate throne made from gold, shaped into erotic shapes of humanoid bodies in ecstasy, rang a small silver bell to start the discussions.

The ministers of their race would have each their turn to propose motions, who, by now, would take their place on the podiums.

****

A small, petite dark elf lady spoke in a high pitched voice:

"Minister of Economy, Khalida has the floor!"

A tall, well-dressed dark elf, with flowing white hair in a black robe took her place and started her presentation, her eyes gleaming, dark, pointed ears twitching in anticipation:

"Mamono sisters. Our economy is growing at a sluggish pace. Our slaves have been working hard, but our handmade products and textiles, as advanced as they are to the inferior quality of Human Empire, cannot compete against their exports, now that peace reigns, their traders enter as deep as this very city. Too many of my sisters are entranced by their different clothes, fruits and foodstuffs. What grain we generously produce are good to feed healthy bread and chickpeas for our humans, feedstock for chickens and pigs, but unless we secure additional trading routes and goods, lack of diversity in trade sector might cause us to collapse economically."

She coughed. "This of course, goes without saying that the Penis Exchange Market is shrinking, so to speak. Yes, Taka, I know you are giggling but that is the truth." She frowned at the Minister of Culture, a young dark elf who inherited the position when her venerable mother died at the old age of 562.

"A good fertile male's price has not just risen, but cannot be sustainable in the long run. Even with the adventurer captures, birth rate amongst human boys and Lescatie's tacit approval of seizing of criminal men, our future for fathers and lovers look bleak. I am proposing a motion to rectify this. Our slave markets are running out of men. A good breeder buck is now surpassing the sustainable price of 600 gold pieces, whereas human girls sell for three hundred as a floor price. Today's graduation ceremony may have handled a thousand human bodies each, yet this is barely a dent..."

She coughed nervously, shifting her papers.

"I propose a motion to withhold the sale of healthy males to other monster cities, giving incentives to human females to get pregnant with more boys, and..." She looked around with worry:

"Birth control potions to slow down the birth rate of monster girls to adjust our population until our human population yields a surplus of men, again, serf or free." Ignoring the murmurs, she continued:

"Yet this does not end here. Our bondage science and technology is far beyond that of humans, still, we are lacking in cocks eager to satisfy us. I propose a motion to draw a lottery amongst the single dark elves of our own, and assign tasks to the chosen...And..."

It was hard to speak the next sentence:

"Harden the laws on free monster girls, and enslave the debtors, losers and criminals to send them overseas in plantations where humans and dark elves can settle and farm."

"Transportation." She finished her words as discussions heated up. "Lottery should also determined if anyone needs to be enslaved, put under reproduction control and shipped to fill our coffers. A lot of human kingdoms now tacitly use dark elf slaves in maid work, and in brothels..."

The floor descended into a shouting match when they heard the final words.

"Reduce liberty on how our kin lives? Outrageous!"

"What's next, Whip Control? Crossbow Control? SHE'S COMING FOR OUR WEAPONS!"

"Shill! If you like it so much, YOU draw the lottery!"

"I bet YOU would not mind being shipped to a human brothel to service humans in their cities!" A dark elf made the motion of sucking a penis and flipped the bird.

Head held high, Khalida spoke without rancor, her curves apparent under her robes. Like every traditional meeting, she was stark naked under the clothes, underwear a sign of daily life. In the council meetings, dark elves went commando:

"If it means the freedom of my kin and I hit the lottery, I will not mind. This is not politics, this is survival, sisters."

The Matriarch was amused, a smile splitting her black lips.

"Well spoken, Khalida. Though radical, I understand your concerns. Our tender kin is vulnerable in this world, armed with whips and chains to supply strength and slaves, and our true power comes from our silk sheath between our legs. But..."

She paused to clean her nails.

"...How willing are you, to enact laws to change our society? Do you think single dark elves would appreciate being shipped to human brothels to satisfy their sexual needs? Not once have we, in our history, did such a "courageous" act, though we DO have dark elf slaves for our domestic purposes, often daughters who fail their quests." She went on. "Our dark elf slaves can please a hundred men and not go tired, but once sold away, what will this be for our future? We are a tenth of what we are before Maou was our tyrant."

Khalida turned, flashing her crotch to the crowd as she angrily faced the Matriarch, giving a glimpse of her generous ass and shaven pussy under the robes.

She knew her art: a lot of dark elf rivals licked her lips. They would pay a fortune to rim her large ass, and feast on her pussy, whip and slap her buttocks until she was red and could not sit.

And knowing to tease, her ass was officially for sale for the grand price of a hundred thousand gold coins. Khalida loved her body and flaunted it, fearlessly putting her ass on auction should any dark elf want to seize it.

"My queen: they will be happy being plowed by men and I never spoke about controlling THEIR birthrate. They will spread in liberal human cities and corrupt them from within, like we did to the Jihad of Qadimis. Islamiyyah had colonies in OUR soil, and now their women and men are overwhelmed by the birth rate of our kin. The Reconquista was filled with sex as my daughters fucked their sultans silly. I MYSELF drained the cock of Jihadi Sultan Raqeem until he was a scared man fleeing with his human wives."

Her family was ironically nicknamed "The Liberator" for their effort in retaking Iberia from Islamiyyah. By being raped.

"Now we must do this again: retake our lands with sex and pussies, and whips if need be. Why not spread our legs to humans if they will give us what we want?" She patted her crotch with her hand and shouted: "These thighs bore dozens of our kin, you think I am not thinking of sacrifice?"

The Ministers were thoughtful. "She has a point." One quipped.

Khalida, her long silvery hair flowing like a waterfall, shouted her opposition down:

"You all know me! Have I not spread my legs to any warlord that looked like who could burn our city? Sucked the cock of every man that wanted us dead? Gave birth to dozens of our kin, and at least ten, TEN human incubi and made them family?" Once in a while, VERY rarely, monster woman gave birth to human boys, blessed with physical strength and features resembling their original mothers' species within human parameters.

Khalida had birthed ten, now each married a dark elf, securing her more diplomatic ties.

The dark elves before her listening gave a silent nod, save for her opponents.

One opponent smiled, rolling her eyes: "Fair enough, your cunt is your greatest weapon, sister. I'd say you use your velvet cavity more than you use chains or whips to entrap men..." A few dark elf ladies nodded in agreement, teeth gleaming like wolves' fangs. "That explains the light peanut brown of your lovely skin rather than the traditional dark mocha..." Finished with her rant, Khalida's opponent, blowing a kiss.

It was a known quality that Khalia's father was one of the last light elf males, loving slave husband of her mother. Realizing their species were running out, Khalida's mother captured him not out of viciousness, but out of desperation of their race fearing humans could not impregnate their species. They were wrong, but it had been fun, Khalida's mother would giggle and sigh, mourning when her husband passed away with demon energy for male elves fading away.

They say he didn't complain either, their bedtime habits akin to desperate rabbits while he lived.

So Khalida was one of the last love children of light and dark fae, who, despite her dark kin's predilection to keep slaves, tried to make the best out of her life.

The assembly murmured like a flock of owls, half in conflict with the opponent's racist quip, the other accepting that her light elf blood made Khalida an even softer mistress, maternal to the point of being a switch. Or a slave "in the closet".

Just when Khalida's face twisted in anger, the Matriarch, face beautiful, haughty and mature, slammed her staff on the marble floor.

"SILENCE! Personal attacks will not be tolerated! We will consider this motion. But first, Minister of Military, Par'ak has the floor."

Par'ak was the counterpart to Khalida's elegance. Short, squat, muscular, hair cut into cute short spikes like a goblin girl rather than an elegant dark elf, her nose had a golden piercing, her body covered by a tight leather armor that showed near to nothing to imagination. Clearing her throat, she bowed before Khalida and took the podium. Some attendants smiled to themselves when Par'ak could not divert her eye from the swaying of Khalida's curves as she walked past, her spiky, cute hair letting a single drop of sweat.

It was well known that Par'ak desired her.

"Before I propose my motion, I must merit Khalida's courage in speaking out. She has a good point, my sisters and warrior spend their days hunting for every bit of spirit essence, as a man's seed is sadly our natural mana right now. We are either stuck to our homes with our humans, living off their sexual mana like desert foxes nibbling on fruits for water, or hungry, tired, scavenging the border lands for any male that won't be missed. A few young ones had to sneak in their homes and lay with men and run the moment guards showed up. We became like lesser monster girls now." She added to Khalida's report. "I will not propose government intervention, but propose changes in attitude to humans and raiding."

Par'ak took out a list.

"It is an inevitable fact that *some* men like men, and *some* women like only women. Apparently human call men like these Gorgist, and women Sapphists. We have similar bloodlines, so I heard."

A few dark elves expert in medical sciences nodded in assent.

"We arrange for Gorgists to be arranged together in work units, where they'll live as free citizens, since we have no need for them and making Alps out of them without consent would disrupt us further. We keep the Sapphist women for our similar kin, and no longer raid for Lescatian females save for ransoming. However..." Par'ak went on as murmurs rose. "...I cannot force, only encourage. I have no dislike for humans, I *love* them working for me." She finished with a smile. "But we must adapt. Second, I propose a motion to accompany Rose Clan merchant ships to steal human males from lands where they won't be missed, and not under the Lescatian Order, such as Ugaric fishing villages, or to the Southern continent. There should be backwater villages where uncaring homes would love to part with a son or a useless male for some silver, and we are nothing if VERY rich in silver."

"I thought you were a general, not a logistics officer. " Khalida's opponent who insulted her earlier, sneered.

"Let me finish talking." Par'ak sneered back. "We accompany them, and sail in flashy, opulent ways without disguise. Any pirates, any bandits that attack us are enslaved, no ransom, nothing. We keep anyone who thinks to rob us for life, Lescatie and Ugar gets peaceful roads and sealanes. Everyone wins."

This simple logic made everyone shrug and nod along.

"So we encourage those that want to prey on us, and take them to our cities in chains. It will be nature in action, a spider luring its predators to feed on them. We will not invade, but spread our legs and invite rape. Then we trap their figurative cocks, not that they mind."

The listening crowd nodded, some clapping in approval until an applause erupted.

"Well said!" "I never thought she was a sexual strategist!" "Brilliant combination of sexual innuendo and warfare! SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE DARK ELF!"

Par'ak had spoken well, as dark elves around her nodded and applauded until the Matriarch clapped her hands, banged the Justice Staff once on the marble floor, and motioned for the third Minister.

"Minister of Chains, Crystal has the floor!"

Legally, Crystal's office was named Ministry of Slavery and Foreign Affairs.

All speech ceased when the dark elf responsible for what limited diplomacy, took the floor. Her facial features were more fitting for an angel or a motherly Hakutaku shone in the torchlight, her soft, snow white hair shining even more beautiful than the rest, eyes that did not hold an ounce of cruelty.

Crystal was dressed in white human finery, but wore a beautiful, dark elven cloak of finest black velvet engulfing her white clothes. Her station demanded that she showed concern for human *and* monster at the same time, more than other Dark Elves who keep to themselves in their homes. Her boots, made from thick white fur, made not a single click as she glided towards the podium effortlessly, curtsying before the shortstack Minister of Military. Par'ak nodded, and stepped aside before returning to her seat in the assembly.

"Esteemed sisters. I have good news, and bad news. Bad news, our available males are running low...Our servant allocation efforts..." She did not have the heart to say "slave market" "Need additional diplomatic efforts. For my fellow Ministers, I have already taken measures for more...servants.

She was a soft-hearted dominatrix, wearing the fluffiest clothes, having the most beautiful face and softest voice in existence.

****

It was said that a human assassin, a girl, was about to kill her in her quarters, sneaking up on her and raising her poisoned dagger. They said that Crystal never even raised her voice, softly pleading for her to reconsider, and calmly explaining that she should drop her weapon and surrender. When the human assassin, a young woman angrily said that the Empire wanted her dead.

Sighing, Crystal had softly raised her hands, told her that she only wanted the best for both sides, and calmly said she would dismiss the guards if the assassin would listen.

The assassin found that she could not raise her dagger. Crystal calmly told her to hand her weapon, and gave her a big hug. She ordered the guards not to hurt her, and took her to her mansion.

The human was her bodyguard now: in love with her mistress. They said the human begged to marry her in a quiet, symbolic ceremony, just to pay a debt to a long dead love.

Crystal, in soft tears, allowed her the little symbolic gesture to calm the former assassin's heart.

Being a woman that would calm down the most rebellious slave, or an attacker, she was granted the office of Chain Ministry. After a quiet talk, even the most daring escapee would apologize and return to her.

Not one slave escaped her mansion, the last one returning after a month and apologizing. She had forgiven him and given him a big hug.

****

"We send our noble daughters to marry high ranking human leaders."

Silence. A dark elf muttered to be heard.

"The fuck?"

She spoke calmly, with calculated care. "Lescatie is loosely federated, especially around our borders. The cities of Meduna and Mareilles are our neighbors, quite liberal, and nonconforming. Why don't we annex them directly via marriage, now that Lescatie is quiet and fragmented? We simply take the cities to the Reik, and let mamono sisters settle in. Certainly their Latin population are not minding the presence of liberal monster girls in their cities. We can send our single sisters, problem solved."