Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good work. Deliver the fairy berries to Frazi's Deli, then pick up the pies and bring here."

The blonde nodded and kept walking, naked, restrained and wearing her load proudly. She had drawn quite a bit of confused stares as she kept working. But then Celedwin realized the reason why she was restrained. The cuffs had a small paper inscription as well as the basket.

"Phaeliss' Bondage Emporium, Red Street 4b."

Celedwin blinked incredulously. "Public advertisement for bondage supplies. Work, I guess..."

Celedwin simply nodded at the guarding dark elves and showed her invitation to the Wizard Council, thus keeping her skimpy robes and cloak for passage through the slave vendors, exhibitions, cages and auction blocks. Naked women and men, as well as some monster girls were lined up at the cages housing one slave each, with names and prices written on tags on the cage doors. Some looked excited, some sullen and a few smiling at the potential buyers, intrigued at where they will end up, some sitting cross legged, some deliberately spreading their legs to entice buyers, and some hogtied to prevent escape, the ropes tightly keeping them docile. A few stalls had women and men in perfect display position, inviting potential buyers to touch their bodies for inspection, and sailed ships bringing in chained, naked human women and men to replenish the stock.

"Get prisoners of war to warm your bed! Down-on-their luck poor women and men of the Lescatie to warm your life and give you joy!"

"Best servants for your home and fields!"

"This poor girl was caught in a skirmish! Look at her cute face, look at her perky breasts! You can give her and yourself many joy and babies! Get now!"

"Healthy workers and sex slaves for homes! Men and women found in shipwrecks! Get one and have the man of your life!"

Monster girls with more dominant personalities and mind for trade paraded their naked humans around, in chains or rope or freely according to their submission, encouraging other monstergirls to adopt one and take them home.

Celedwin saw a few cat-girls, Nekomata, in sales section, being pampered and sold as pets, as well as a Holstaurus with a cattle tattoo, sitting docilely, face red as her breasts were praised by her mistress. She was dressed in a cow print bikini, her chubby body oiled, her cow legs brushed and fur gleaming.

"Wetnurse, milk maker and a perfect house pet! Can I get 400 for her?"

A few Dark Elf mothers looked interested, bidding on the cute cow girl with purses wide open.

"I could use one for my daughter."

"I prefer single human mothers. They come with their own children, nowhere to go in human empires. Taisha has the best human breeder women taken from single mother homes in raids." One of the dark elf ladies had donned gloves, bent over a small cage examining the vagina of a blushing human woman in her mid 30's, stripped naked, her large nipples dripping with milk. The woman was naked, her pregnant belly with a small ink stamp signifying her quality pedigree from a professional human breeder, a succubus wearing a doctor's apron and wearing glasses. The demon girl had light red skin with a spade tail, her stall full of naked, pregnant human women, and a few naked young boys with large genitals, testicles magically enlarged. Her slave vendor's sign was written in gold letters, her property in small pet cages.

"Taisha's Human Breeder."

Within a few minutes as Celedwin enjoyed a small popsicle sold by a slave vendor, a naked girl with a tray strapped to her chest, the dark elf lady had already gone to the succubus slave merchant, and with a bit of haggling, was leading the naked, pregnant woman on a leash home, who was cradling her belly looking content.

The markets were watered and cleaned by more naked young girls wearing iron cuffs on their ankles and wrists, carrying water with buckets for drinking and mopping the cum and sweat from the perfectly waxed wooden floors. They were quite nonchalant about it, smiling and joking with each other and occasionally talking with some handsome naked men sitting in cages, occasionally sneaking a kiss and grope. If noticing, their seller, a dark elf lady counting coins was quite pleased about it.

"If you want to fuck them girls, come after sundown. If any are left, I'm sure they won't mind eh?" She patted one on the back for a job well done and kissing her cheek. The girls nodded, blowing the men kisses as they went on working, making way for two burly orc girls carrying cages fileld with naked black girls taken off the ship, tied up and gagged.

A pair of slender, curly haired, nude black girls were tied to each other on a platform with a dark elf wearing a top hat, a Leprechaun's costume and swinging a silver baton. Two girls had been pirates, their bandannas still on their heads. Otherwise they were stripped nude, feet and arms bound together like sheep as they glared at the dark elf.

The cheery auctioneer was talking in an incredibly fast lingo, common but in an explosively fast speed with no pause between words.

"Sebbentyfive,sebbentyfive, eightythankyoumam, eighty, eighty, a pair of good girls for farming, do I see ninety, ninedyninedycaniseehundredthanksmam hundredandtenhunredandten, nice farmer Naga saystwohunnerdtwohunnerdtwohunnerdtwohunnerdtwohunnerddoigetatwohundredandfifdythesearenicepirategirlswithabitofdisciplinegreatservantstwohunnerdtwohunnerdandtwennyhunnerdandtwennyhunnerdandtwennyhunnerdandtwennyhunnerdandtwenny do I get threehundredhunnerdhunnerdhunnerdhunnerdhunnerd..."

Walking down the main street, Celedwin enjoyed the stalls as she kept her steady pace to her job: nothing like mixing a bit of pleasure in it. And from what she saw, many humans did it as well: some women were nude save for cloaks or wizard staffs, or simple magic belts with potions as they chatted and wandered the stalls for suitable servant women, or a monster girl pet who would welcome a human mistress. The Dark Elves were equally acceptive: coin was coin, and women going back to human lands eased the supply of men for sex. Already did a human mage, a woman with curvy, large features and flowing black hair, wearing a skimpy, purple bikini buy a wolf girl as a slave pet, positively enamored with her fluffy ears and tail. Now she had her own wolf girl pet, ruffling her fur with ample kisses on her head.

"Cute."

Smelling the arousal of humanity, of monsterkin , the scent of perfumes, sedatives for some slave stalls and aphrodisiacs to encourage humans to lie down with their monster sisters, Celedwin slowly walked through the market with a slow pace, her mind relishing the decadent captivity, the smell of sex and bodies. She didn't even realize she passed through the market, and finally, came in sight of the Wizard Tower of Schwarzelfstadt.

Passing stalls of monstergirl vendors, shoppers, singers, clerks and secretaries, Celedwin passed through the throng, waving at the entrance guarded by two cute minotaur girls, and flashed her badge, a small, metallic star with a heart in its center.

"Wizarding Council of Lescatie. I'm Celedwin." She smiled at the two monster girls, girls with human bodies, but with hooves, bull horns, and wild, frazzled hair, carrying axes and wearing cowprint bikinis. One was smoking a cigar, and the other was sitting on a chair and drinking wine from a cup given by a young human girl wearing a white cotton skirt and shirt rewarded by a kiss on her cheek.

The minotaurs nodded, signaling her inside, where flying fairies the size of grown women flew to and fro cataloguing books, as skirt wearing topless human women with slave tattoos carried the books behind them, some drinking tea with their mistresses and laughing along.

It was a cozy little tower where everyone studied books and catalogued the myriad spells and magic.

"Holy mother of God..." Celedwin was slack-jawed at the interior decoration. Books gleaming with power floated to their own shelves to catalogue themselves, enchanted brooms patrolled the floor for dirt, leaving smaller spots for cute, young human girls to clean, wearing varying levels of light clothing to wipe clean anything looking dirty. As usual, some wore nothing but silvery collars around their necks, happily working in the nude, mostly preoccupied with cleaning and serving refreshments to visitors.

A bespectacled young woman with paler skin than Celedwin's, a red ponytail, wearing a gray pencil skirt topped with a fancy white blouse politely approached her with a smile, curtsying as she stood before her.

Her neck carried a thin golden slave collar with "Carrie" written on it. A cute contrast with her fancy clothes was that she was barefoot, her feet tattoed with shiny blue ink in wavy patterns with red nail polish. She was carrying a notepad in her hands, checking names apparently.

"Welcome to Magieturm, miss." Carrie spoke with a cheerful voice. "Celedwin, wasn't it?" Her rather large breasts bounced as she took notes, leaving little to imagination from her skimpy shirt cleavage.

Celedwin pursed her lips in admiration as she nodded. "I came for the joint magitek project."

Carrie raised her eyebrows. "Project name?"

Celedwin didn't even flinch, having memorized its name times over. It had to be spoken perfectly clear so that any lingering demon cultists that still tried bringing Maou back didn't compromise the device.

"Grace of Ice."

The secretary slave Carrie spoke to froze, a small ink tattoo on her right cheek glowing. It was a form of communication between wizards across the world, transcending all sorts of government or species: a one-time ink inscription that disappeared once spoken with the proper tone in its vicinity.

Celedwin held his breath, praying inwardly. If the tattoo glowed red and buzzed, it would be catastrophic, she would face slavery(and not the gentle domestic monstergirl city slavery but a penal one in a prison, and definitely not getting a kind treatment for risking destroying the world), imprisonment, or even execution. Her forehead sweated as the rune started to glow white, surely she didn't divulge the password as she was having wild sex under the influence of sex, alcoholic beverages and drugs...?

The rune glowed blue. Celedwin's heart relaxed, her breathing returned to normal. The secretary slave girl either didn't notice, or care.

"It checks out. The meeting will be at sunset to accomodate vampire girls and other nightborn residents." She smiled at Celedwin. "Please avail yourself to our refreshments and entertainments present for all to use, from slave to freewomen. All of our thirty floors, plus six underground, have unique libraries and facilities to enjoy."

Celedwin blinked. "Wow."

Carrie's laugh was earnest and kind. "You have only been during your early visit i believe. During events such as these, my mistress takes pains to be generous and open to the public. Yuki-Onna have many prejudices laid against them as you know." Then she perked up as if she remembered something. "You are given a small room to rest and stock up on mana from the tower's reservoir if you wish. You still have eight hours, apologies for the rescheduling." then she turned her head and waved a slave girl over.

A nude girl with dark, sunburnt skin walked over to celedwin's side, extending a hand to take her backpack. She wore only a slave collar on her neck, her head braided to a long ponytail and shaven from the sides in the fashion of steppe nomads. Her eyes were slanted like those of the east, her chest rather ample, toppled with large brown nipples. Her pussy had been shaven clean, with a "slave" tattoo inscribed behind, on her round buttocks.

"She'll show you to your chambers, miss. Tia can speak our language." Carrie leaned to the slave girl's ears and whispered something, the exotic girl nodding eagerly and speaking in broken common:

"Follow, mistress...please."

*-*-*-*

Celedwin stepped inside the magical levitation circle, the naked girl in front of her. She smiled at her shyly and looked forward as they ascended with a magical hum. She was pretty, a bit full, well-fed, and with a bit of scarring on her back and legs that looked like swords. Celedwin couldn't help but pat her head, the girl smiling back at her and leaning on Celedwin as she carried her belongings.

"You want food brought to room, mistress? Boy? Me? Much time until meeting. I can make you relax, or you can wander."

Her accent was cute, like Zhong, but with a bit of guttural nomadic.

"How come you came to so far west?" Celedwin probed, eyeing her adorable dusky body. She looked like cream caramel, voluptuous, brown and sweet.

"Um..." Tia's face strained to explain with a bit of sadness in her beautiful face. "I was village. Girl. One day another tribe comes and attacks. Catches me. I run, but they catch me and take me to Zhong market. I was...clothes taken, naked. Fighting i tried but failed. Sad days."

Celedwin sighed.

"One day, trader Black Elf lady takes me from them, feeds, buys, puts...uh..." She made the motion of dressing a wound. "Makes me pretty. No village left, I cried and cried. She comfort me, and says I will go to a beautiful city to serve. Said they'd treat me nice. So I come here, and I serve the icy lady. I clean rooms, I serve visitors. She even gives me pocket money and lets me read. I learn your tongue, it's weird but nice." Her smile was melancholic. Celedwin wanted to hug her there and then.

"You don't wear anything here, you are alright with it?"

Tia giggled, her enthusiasm returned. "Yaksha...um...Monster-girls are very kinky. And they also like me like this. Everyone calls me so pretty! So cute!" Celedwin smiled at her explanation. "We bath together, talk together, have fun, play games, laugh. Everyone says I am very beautiful and this beautiful body should be free."

Celedwin laughed along with her, arm in arm. Winking at her, she probed. "And how do men look at you here?"

Tia's face became beet red. "Very shameful first. But now, mistress says they can't touch me if I say no. Ancestors would be very displeased but i'm not there, no?" Celedwin nodded. "It is very lewd here, but...very fun. Monster girls treat us like family." She leaned down whispering as if it was a big secret. "And I am seeing boys as much as I can! Nobody has any shame here in the city!"

Both giggled like young girls as the disc landed before a gilded door inscribed with "Work Room, no entry without permission." Celedwin patted Tia's shoulder, taking the bag from her. "Bring me some wine, a bit of food and tell me about it when you are back. I have work to do." And she stepped out of the magic disk, the door opening with a hum.

"Yes mistress!" The nude eastern slave girl nodded. "Take your time for work. I come back soon!"

*-*-*-*

The work room was larger than it looked on the inside strangely, Celedwin noted. A drawing board for diagrams, a pentagram on the floor, and various vials of magic ink littered the room and the shelves. Spartan, but high quality stone was hewn to decorate it, with many diagrams, receipts for magic spells and a small bookshelf with magical theorems completing the furniture. Celedwin smiled noticing iron cuffs and a warm stone where the center of the star was embedded on the floor, a milder tone from its' hideous past of blood magic: sexual magic where fastened girls were used for orgone-sourced mana, meaning sexual magic.

Obviously the tower had no lack of willing girls and boys for it.

Celedwin unrolled her rain device design on the drawing board, nailing it with a snap of her fingers. She took out a quill and dipped it in indigo ink.

Time to get to work

*-*-*-*

"Orgone rush in the central rune..."

Celedwin scribbled, intent on demonstrating the device's effectiveness to the council tonight. Her design was a rain condenser, a blend of teleportation and transmutation magic. She had planned to make spells into structures and antennae to condense rainclouds where pressure and temperature was not suitable, use magic where nature itself didn't yield.

"Condensers mounted on the tower...Hmm..." She drew the necessary length of the spires that would be summoned from magical wood on top of the tower for the trial run. A high-pitched voice echoed behind the door.

"MISTRESS! ROOM SERVICE!" Celedwin waved a hand as the door opened, turning around. Two young humans entered the room, a young white boy and Tia, hand in hand carrying a tray of fruits, wine, and plates. Both wore almost nothing save for silk loincloths, the boy's arousal clearly visible between his legs and his reddening face, and Tia proudly baring her enlarged, plump breasts. Celedwin smiled and winked at him as he swallowed, looking down.

"Sorry, I bring help. Markus is my..." Tia looked down as well, blushing. "He helps me and..."

"Oh he is your boyfriend!" Celedwin laughed, waving them inside as the boy nervously coughed. "Come in, get comfy. There is a couch and table. Set my food up and we'll talk." She finished her drawings, writing the runes needed to be spoken in the local leyline. "And tell me about the tower. Magic is *really* potent here."

The happy couple set up the trays, the boy always keeping Tia's arm with a small hand as they sat on the couch. The young man was truly in love with her, from his nervous disposition to stammering when he talked with her.

Celedwin found it adorable.

"Monster mistresses charge the tower with..." The boy stammered nervously, trying to finding the right word, Tia giggling as he did so. She leaned to him and gave his lips a soft kiss, exclaiming.

"Fukking!" She shouted with joy as her lover coughed nervously and looked away. "We do a lot of fucking!" Giggling, she kissed him, killing his protests. Celedwin laughed as she saw the boy fidget, but finally give in.

"You both are in love, huh?" She winked at them as she rolled the paper back up and put it on a wooden canister, scribbling on a blackboard.

"We are, mistress..." Tia smiled dreamily, hugging her partner. "We met each other here, it was awkward at first but...when I learn how little Monster girls value clothes, we started to meet and well..."

"Say no more." Celedwin grinned, the girl looking obviously very happy to be mated to one of Reik's boys.

"Of course he has to make love to all girls! Many girls are pregnant because of my cute Markus!" Tia laughed at Celedwin's wide open eyes, hugging Markus on the couch. "But mistress gives him male power potion, and he is always ready for me! We do it like four ti-" Her words were cut short by incessant coughing on Markus' part and Celedwin's laughter.

"You are lucky, boy. In Lescatie, anything between a man and woman is strictly regulated. Here, having sex is encouraged for it makes everyone happier. Did you grow up here?"

The young man nodded, cuddling close to his exotic brown lover showering his cheeks with kisses. "Yes mistress. I grew up in a monster girl orphanage. When I grew up they gave me to the city, and my mistress sold me to the wizard tower 'cause I had some skill with writing. I handle the inscribers at fifteenth floor, and well..."

"Fuck all the monster girls who ask for it!" Tia finished his sentence with a happy voice and outstretches arms, shaming her partner. "What?" She looked him in the eyes and kissed him with unusual understanding of her species. "I don't mind! I mean it. Yaksha women taught me a lot. I lost so much, my family and village died. But mistress buy me, give me clothes and food, and take care of me." Markus blinked as she went on, her face a mask of sad reminiscence. "She said I should live my life as best I could, having fun and joy whenever I can." Looking deep in his eyes, she said. "I love you Markus. And I don't mind if you make love around." Her lips touched his before finishing. "Let's just be as happy as we can."