Tales of Decadence - Dark Elf Town Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amen."

They both turned to look at Celedwin who smiled at them, sitting next to them. "Hand me the wine and a scone, will you?."

"Here, mistress..."

The trio sat laughing along, eating and drinking in unison. "So, what are you working on, mistress?"

"A magic fueled cloud irrigation to make rains easier."

Tina's look on her face was of genuine amazement after finishing her cup of wine. "Wow!"

"It's nothing. Just a design I worked on with my local Archmage. Ever since Kemet fell under Lescatian control, the Great River proved to be too fickle for farming. So he had this project going, to see whether mana could be a force to carry rainclouds to places they are needed." Celedwin said. It was quite pleasant to talk to people she could relate with, and dine with them. Lescatie's control of magic had made wizards a concept of disapproval and worry, so the magically-able population of human lands were quite secluded from society, unlike the Reik where study of magic was an easy way to get rich or earn freedom if the person had been a slave or in debt. The Mamono Reik had been less disciplined than the Human Empire of Lescatie, but more potent.

"Since the mamono lands are richer in magical forces and less regulations, I came here to do good for everyone." Celedwin bit down on a scone, moaning in delight when the buttery wave of taste hit her gums. "God, this is good."

"I bake it mistress!" Tia proclaimed with pride, leaning to Markus's shoulder. "Very happy that you like it! I cook and clean and learn letters here."

"I'm sure you are doing your best." Tia nodded at Celedwin's remark, cuddling close with Markus. "Mistress wants us to make mana?"

Celedwin raised her eyebrows. "How so?"

That made the couple smile, Tia fondling Markus's front bulge with a grin, and took out his cock to kiss it. "Sex makes mana strong here, mistress...I love to share Markus...right?" Her almond eyes gleamed looking at her mate, who smiled and swallowed.

"Mistress Celedwin is amazing...I...don't mind." Markus smiled, his cock twitching when Tia kissed his penis repeatedly and took it to her mouth with a suckle.

"mmm..."

Celedwin raised her eyebrows, and watched them go at it. Tia pulled Markus to her arms, her head bent over his lap to engulf his shaft in her mouth, while stripping off her loincloth, revealing her shaven cunt and round, plump bottom with the word "SLAVE" tattooed on it. She giggled and wiggled her ass as Markus reached out with a hand to squeeze it, pressing her head down with his other hand, gasping with his face looking at the ceiling, eyes half closed. Celedwin refilled her wine, looking at them and enjoying the spectacle as a glimmer in the corner of her eye got her attention.

The pentagram had started to glow the moment they were intimate, the boy roughly mounting Tia, getting between her legs and started thrusting inside her. Tia's eyes closed, moaning, as her lover Markus started to thrust inside her, his hegs in a straight line as his hips started to raise and lower on top of her.

They rolled off the couch, landing on the pentagram.

"Now you see Orgone magic, mistress..." Both spoke as they took their position above the pentagram, Celedwin watching with amazement with the wine in her hand. Tia spread her legs, lying on her back on the pentagram, kissing and smiling at Markus who, with a blushing face, started fucking her gently. Their thrusts, moans and the scent of love in the room made Celedwin feel warm, watching a human couple going at it with passion, two lucky young humans who found their place in the monster girl empire. Tia's cunt overflowed, from what Celedwin could see from Markus thrusting inside her. It was pink-lipped, tight, with the manhood lodged in it, her shaven cunt filled with cock.

Her project would work well here, Celedwi noted, watching them fuck.

"Want to join, mistress?"

"Can't see why not..." Celedwin started stripping her robe.

*-*-*-*

Tia was spreadeagled on the pentagram, Celedwin seated on her face with her thighs on Tia's face, as she kissed Markus in turn.

The pentagram was full of mana, buzzing with eldritch energies. Celedwin had strapped Tia's ankles and wrist to the pentagram, moaning when her tongue touched Celedwin's cunt, lapping her up, Markus pumping inside his lover in turn. The trio enjoyed sex immensely, much to the amusement of the small fairy who spied on them from the door's keyhole.

Xili was a fairy. A small monster girl that was five feet tall, tiny, her back topped with shiny fairy wings, she looked more like a tiny elf with wings and flowers all around her. Her dress was woven from Moonheart flowers, a strange, multicolored weave draped around her in a typical fairy fashion lifted to her back.

Her dress lifted over pert ass, for her flowery cunt was dripping with shining nectar with her fingers playing with it. The dainty fairy giggled seeing the menage-a-trois with Tia shackled on the pentagram being double-teamed. Her pointy ears wiggled, bent over the keyhole until something made her startle. Squeaking quietly, she looked back.

It was one of the male orderlies hiking her dress up.

"Frank..." She mouthed his name with a quiet mumble, licking her pink, pale lips at what she saw.

"Ssh..." The man patted her plump butt, finishing fiddling with her dress and taking place behind her while undoing his servant's breeches. He was one of the freedmen that fell in love with the carefree atmosphere of the wizard tower, and decided to stay after spending enough time and fucking enough monster girls to earn his freedom. And with the erection in his pants, Xili clearly knew what he planned for her. She giggled like the little fuckdoll fairy she was, her wings and ears wiggling as she bent over to keep watching.

Frank had spread her legs a little, and fumbling with his pants, motioned her to keep watching. Xili's quiet giggle sounded as if a tiny set of windchimes were swung rather than a human one, presenting her tiny cunt for the human worker, that young man to plow. She felt the cold air and his body heat gently.

Xili squeaked a bit, her hands clamping on her mouth in fear when he entered her pussy roughly and started to pump like mad. He was rough, a man of definitely not a gentle stature.

And Xili loved it that way. Her ass clamped tight with his thrusts, his balls slapping at her pussy with every thrust. Her wings twitched every second he fucked her, taking her like a common fucktoy with his hands tightly grasping her hips. Grunting, he kept plowing the fairy bent over and enjoying the show. His wet slaps joined the trio's lovemaking, their lust and pent-up energy humming across the mana-etches pentagram. Voyeur and orgy's moans ripples across the tower with its many entertainments as they fucked, made love and kissed each other.

A few minutes later, Celedwin's moans rose to a crescendo with Tia's laboring gasps, and Markus' groans that signaled the buildup of a massive orgasm, nestled between Tia's thighs with his twitching cock pulsing in the dark-skinned Eastern girl's clenched pussy.

A long, satisfied groan echoed across the floor, like many loud moans and slaps coming from the other floors devoted to magic and pleasure, three naked humans squirming in each other's arms as Xili squealed with her ass up in the air, fucked violently by the man she just saw

Celedwin smiled, laying back side-by-side with Tia as Markus groaned, leaning over her to stick his dick in her eager, open mouth to clean it. His hips moved up and down, pumping inside her throat which bulged with his thick cock moving inside as Tia giggled, turning over to watch them. Celedwin's eyes shot up when she felt a salty gush coming down her throat again.

"Reik boys are made to shoot up cum every time." Tia grinned, watching her surprise, choking as Markus groaned pumping his seed down her throat.

,

This was going to be a good show.

*-*-*-*

Xili collapsed on the floor, her widened fairy cunt dripping with cum from the man's ministrations, quickly disappearing inside her body as the succubus demon energy absorbed it clean. He kissed the the petite fairy's pointy ears before slapping her ass with his big hand and got back to work carrying books, mumbling satisfied.

"That was fun!" She giggled, her voice sounding like a hundred bells rung at once, her split open cunt absorbing the male's essence and becoming tight again. "Humans mate like animals..."

Celedwin, now fully dressed, was being pampered by two slaves as she cradled the magitech coils in her hand, no bigger than her arm each in size. Markus and Tia, each dressed in loincloths, fed Celedwin scones and wine, taking part as well as they gazed at the devices.

The two spires were made of, polished oak, and were fitted with amber rings attached to the wood with golden needles. "Once these are planted on top of the spire, mana will fuel the ground in a hundred miles of radius with rain. Doubly so if leylines are attached to the foundation like this tower."

"What do you think that will do to help our kind, mistress?" Markus looked at Celedwin, then the amber-and-gold coils.

"This will make sure there will be no droughts." Celedwin intoned, clutching the amber rings, each warm to the touch. "A fertile land will yield much more produce, softening the tensions. And this will lead to greater living standards for all, maybe even soften the mamono's need for humans."

Tia raised her brows, almond eyes gleaming with curiosity on her sunburnt face: "Human helping the enemy nation?"

Celedwin smiled and shook her head: "Helping everyone. The Wizard Tower has no racial prejudices, recognizing the monstergirl need for humans. This will even better the racial relations now that prosperity and fertility is widespread. With the birth of new humans, I'm sure the monstergirls will not need human essence to raid into human cities, especially with their new Succubus Empress Agrat..." She trailed off, cradling the coils and cuddling with the two slaves.

"I'll put them on the tower come sundown."

*-*-*-*

.

The Monstergirl Wizard Conference was to be held on the ground floor, now cleared of furniture, sporting a podium and multiple chairs and seats for the spectators. Naked women wearing loincloths and collars set the chairs and snacks, drinks and globes charged to project images the speakers would have to invoke, as fairies floated around the room setting the ornaments and magitech displays.

Once the preparations were complete, a motherly looking, voluptuous fairy taller than a human being, each eyes colored differently, clapped her hands and sent the human girls to rest. She was clad in a full green gown, making her heterochromia more apparent. Her gown's back was cut open to make place for her massive fae wings, enormous breasts straining her front.

"Take the rest of the day off, mingle, drink...We'll need you tomorrow!" She patted one of the girls on her back, sending them off. Smiles on everyone's face were common in wizarding tower.

The first of the guests started filtering in. A pair of bespectacled batgirls wearing quite large glasses fit for nearsightedness, wearing skimpy black leathers walked in and sat at the second row, followed by a stunning, statuesque, pale Wight woman wearing a black fur gown and high heels, her face hidden by a black funeral veil.

As minutes passed, elegance and lewdness became intermeshed, the chairs filling up. Goblin Alchemist girls needing an extra pillow to see were followed by human wizards, women who wore far less than appropriate, or even were nude save for cloaks and potion pelts, breasts adorned by magical tattoos. A few Yuki-Onna were apparent as well clad in icy kimonos, as well as a Centauride sorceress with a wide-brimmed hat, her horse-shaped gown full of books attached to it.

The rest were often dark elves, magical workers most of them as the city was mostly of dark elven populace. Most of them brought their own slaves sitting at their feet, young men and woman carrying backpacks of magical reagents, books or taking notes for their mistresses clad in simple clothes or loincloths.

Strangely, no one batted an eyeleash, not even the centauride wizard when one of the dark elves rode on a naked Centauride woman whose arms were bound behind her back, fitted in a leather harness with bitgag and eye blinders. The Dark Elf lady wearing a tight leather equestrian's clothes tied the slave centaur girl's neck to a pole and went inside, her mount not even moving an inch in complete silence like a horse, eyes sternly looking forward, tied next to a carriage with two naked women in ponygirl leather harnesses yoked to it. Docile like horses, they patiently waited.

Celedwin liked that.

When the crowd became full, the Titania mistress appeared in a flourishing descent from the ceiling, and bowed low with a bob of her huge breasts. Clapping her hands, she intoned with a relaxed tone. Raising her arms, she shouted at the crowd and bowed:

"Everyone, welcome to the Bi-Annual Wizarding Conference for Advanced Projects for Betterment of Liminals and Humans!"

A mild applause rose from the crowd, the Titania waiting until it died down.

"We will proceed with several magical projects presented from around the world, and a symposium about the application of love to convert humans to our servitude. Our special guest is a human wizard named Celedwin, who claims her project will help with drought waves hitting Schwarzelfstadt lately." The Titania took a swig from a water glass, and went on: "Our presentations will start with a project I call ARA, short for Affectionate Responsive Action."

The magical orbs flickered, showing diagrams of human population count pre- and post- Blood War.

"As you can see, after Maou's holocaust and Spon Plague, human residents in Mamono Reik plummeted to a horribly low count, leading to many torpors, sleeping and near-death weakness to our kind."

The diagrams turned to cute pictures of chibi dark elf chasing humans with ropes, which changes to a darker picture where the chased humans return with hundreds of armored, angry-looking (still chibi drawn)

"The Dark Elf Slaving Guilds could only replenish so much without attracting massive retaliations from Human Crusader Kingdoms, later forming into the Lescatian Empire."

The projections turned to (another) chibi-style drawings showing humans multiplying, but not enough for monster girls, as more cutely drawn humans are shipped to the map of Reik worldwide like cutely packaged trading goods led by cute looking dark elves. Some of the human slaves and fairies giggled at the cutely drawn bondage presentation as Titania Mistress rolled her eyes. Even the coldest Yuki-Onna seated in the back tittered covering their mouths.

Celedwin was sitting in the backstage behind the curtains, wearing her best skimpy black robes for the occasion. Her legs were covered by sexy stockings, feet clad in white short boots, and she sported her wide-brimmed wizard hat.

"Despite our best efforts, replenishing our human population, far shorter-lived than the mamono, who are practically immortal for millenia, is a hard struggle. Since Lescatie denies migration for obvious reasons of past atrocities, we have resorted to unsavory methods, as well as very..." She flashes a smile at the servile humans. "...positive encouragement...Such as the method I have developed." Smiling kindly at the dark elves frowning, Titania went on:

"Ropes and hunting will yield humans, but breaking them in with non-cruel methods takes time and may result in escapes...Unless..."

The vision turned to a very realistic, big-breasted Titania smothering human captives until their angry resistance softened, shushing and spoiling them like a big sister as they were smooshed between her titanic melons. Titania was making rounds in slave markets, personally visiting and calming the captives with promises and chest contact, as the Dark Elves raised brows.

Men and woman calmed in Titania's big-breasted embrace. Eventually some "epilogue" images showed they returned to humanity with less hostility, some growing to be Titania's best servants.

"Big sisterly love can be a far better use than ropes and whips." The big-breasted, heterochromatic fairy queen concluded as people applauded, and Celedwin kept fiddling with her magical tools. She had to be successful to help everyone. But today, we have a human guest." Titania finished as murmurs rose from the crowd.

"She came to increase the living standards for everyone so we can live richer, have more food and cash crops, and we can lighten the burden on our human...servants." She used the words carefully as some people tittered."We would like to welcome Celedwin to our midst, who will present her Weather Control System project! Can I have an applause?"

As Celedwin, waiting behind the curtains, perked up, an applause echoed across the floor. Stepping through the impromptu curtains, Celedwin walked to the podium, bowing before the audience of monstergirls who clapped with big smiles.

A sea of curvy cute monstergirls, with waiting human slaves were before her, all seated, kneeing and lounging.

Some of the dark elves were smiling at her, mouth sporting wide grins at her pleasant choice of clothes. A few of them were dressed in blue-and-gold, the livery of Dark Elf Slaving Guild. Celedwin smiled, her ears burning a little. One of her flaws that she wasn't too confident talking before a crowd. Sweating in her robes, she waited, and took a swig of water before setting the spires on the pedestal to show.

Celedwin coughed nervously before starting her presentation, speaking in a high pitched voice.

"Thank you for all showing up. I represent the Wizarding Council's Lescatie branch today, and would like to present my Weather Control Device." Taking a deep breath, she went on:

"As you know, Reik's lower technology is supplemented with slave labor, and this is one of the main cause of wars between our races, as well as Maou's atrocities. I came on behalf of all magic users to reduce the tensions between our species by installing a newly developed device to help crops, reduce hunger, and boost harvests."

She took out the amber coils, showing the artifacts to the audience with a flourish.

"These devices are developed by the Archmage Selenus, back in Lescatie." Twirling one and showing off the amber rings, she went on. "The circular devices trap the precipitation in moisture, and amplified by leylines, will ensure rain across the year all around, triggered by mana discharges..." She shifted uneasily. "And considering sexual activities freely enjoyed here amplify all mana use..."

Everyone giggled, including slave women who mostly tended to the tower. Everyone was free to have sex as they wanted, one of Reik's cornerstone laws, out of necessity if not out of lax morals. Demon energy generated from sex fed the mamono and powered their unique type of magic and technology: Orgone, just like the stars and elements, was another source of magic.

It was just that Humanity was more attuned to sun and stars than Mamono, the monstergirls, who were almost completely attuned to Orgone, and some aspects of the Moon and Air.

Food for thought, and for the crowd's thoughts as well, Celedwin took her time to explain each as quickly as possible to the throng before her. Dozens of shiny purple eyes blinked in tune to twitching, big black elven ears as she spoke. Heads nodded, thoughtful Goblin alchemists took notes and the worried, sweating Celedwin heard the thing she feared. A dark elf, a stern looking monstergirl wearing tight, black, military leather armor raised a hand, her other cradling a cup offered by her slave, a young, timid boy barely turned a man, respectfully looking down with only a collar and a loincloth on his toned body.