Tales of Dick Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

"Um, well it takes time. You know,"

"I know Pornhub users who record and upload faster than you."

"Yeah, well I'm not a Pornhub user."

She leaned closer to me with her breast pressing against my chest, "Think about how many views you can get?"

Her hand reached for my crotch and gave it a good squeeze. Although I liked getting my junk squeezed, I still wasn't used to the idea of Jenny doing it. I stepped back and bumped into the locker room. Thankfully, no one was in the hallway, otherwise, this would have looked awkward.

"Look, you need to chill okay? You'll get your video when you get it."

She frowned.

I shook my head, "Just give me a little more time okay?"

A week ago, I thought Jenny was just a shy studious person who probably never looked at porn. But now, I was learning way too much about her, she was a deviant, a thirsty deviant.

"Fine," she let out, "But, you gotta take my virginity."

"Excuse me?"

"Come on, you know girls want to lose their virginity before college."

"Jenny," and before I could utter another word, I saw KJ coming down the stairs that were across from us. With his thumb, he smeared white goo that hung on the edge of his lips. Something told me it was cum and that he had just finished having sex with someone. Honestly, I was happy that he was coming down, maybe it would get Jenny off of me.

"Woah, what's going on here?" he said strolling towards us.

"What's up?" I said relieved as Jenny quickly released my junk.

"What's going on?" He stood between me and Jenny.

Jenny said nothing. She clearly didn't want to talk to KJ.

"Nothing, just talking with Jenny about school work."

I noticed Jenny staring at KJ. He raised a brow, "Can I help you?"

She turned to me and then smiled, "I saw what the two of you did last week."

"Oh? And what might that be?" he said standing closer to me.

"Jenny, no..." I began to say.

"I saw you, Jason and that druggie, Sean, having sex behind the abandoned building."

I was expecting KJ to do something crazy like shove her against the wall and tell her to keep her mouth shut or punch her. Instead, KJ acknowledged the event, "Yeah and so what?"

"I could rat you out, the two of you. Get rid of that Sean guy."

"Now why would you go and do that? School ends in a month. So why kick Sean out? He'll soon be gone anyways."

KJ wasn't easily threatened, it didn't matter what you had over him, he didn't care. He reminded me of Joe Pesci's character in Casino.

He turned to me then back to Jenny, "Besides, you would have done it already. So what deal do you have on my buddy over here," he placed an arm around me and brought me closer to him.

"She wants a recording of me having sex with another guy."

KJ smirked, "That's it? That isn't hard is it?"

"Apparently, it is," Jenny commented. "He doesn't even let me suck his dick."

"Oh yeah?" KJ looked up and down the hallway and saw no one. Then he placed his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small bottle. With his thumb, he removed the top and brought the bottle to my face, "take a whiff," I didn't want to but he squeezed me making me take a deep breath.

"What is that?"

"Oh, you'll find out. It's a small dose, nothing too much"

Suddenly, I felt aroused, it was like I was under a spell. It then hit me, it must have been that weird thing that people use to get "more" aroused. I had heard of it but never actually seen it or smelled it.

Like magic, my penis enlarged in my pants and Jenny's eyes widened. "Well, we gotta let him out don't we?"

I hate her.

"Not yet, honey. First, we gotta go somewhere private." KJ led Jenny and me up the stairs to where he was at earlier. We walked to the end of the hall and entered an empty classroom. I knew this classroom, it would be empty for the rest of the day since the teacher went home for the day.

"You got a camera?" Kj said to her.

She nodded and brought out her phone and quickly got to recording.

KJ knelt before me and undid my pants, then pulled them down. He pulled out my member from my briefs and quickly got to sucking on it. Jenny moved closer to us and continued to record. I felt KJ's hand grab onto my ass as he bobbed his head back and forth. I looked down to see Jenny's mouth open, she wanted to wrap her lips around my member but I knew KJ wouldn't let her. I knew what he was doing, he was teasing her, making her thirst grow.

I titled my head back when he pulled back the foreskin and licked the underside of my head. Using his right hand, he stroked me as he went back and forth on my cock. He moved with haste. Covering the entirety of my member, until I felt myself buckle. He pulled his mouth off and stuck his tongue out waiting for the explosion to happen across his face. And it did.

I shot my load out and strips of cum landed on his tongue and his face. He stroked me until every last drop was squeezed out, then he swallowed. He smiled at the camera and told her to stop recording.

"That was so hot," she said.

KJ stood up and reached for the tissues on the desk and cleaned his face off. "You can definitely get some reviews on that on Pornhub."

"Wait, you heard?" I said.

"Yeah, of course," he said with a smirk on his face.

Jenny turned to me and then down at my deflating penis. "How about you don't?" I said.

"Come on," said KJ, "Your face isn't in it, so it should be fine."

"Aren't you worried?"

"Heck no, I've been wanting to do some recordings with Sean, but he's against it."

He then stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around me and we began to kiss. His hands slipped down to my underwear covered ass and caressed them. My member engorged once again and was now rubbing against his shirt.

"Are you two going to fuck now?" Jenny asked eagerly.

KJ quickly snapped to her, "Maybe next time, if big boy over is up for it." He stepped back and placed my erection in my underwear, then pulled up my pants.

"You can leave now," he said to her in a flat tone. He shooed her away with his hand.

"But," but KJ cut her off, telling her she should leave now. She got what she wanted so she rolled her eyes and left.

When she was gone, KJ sat across from me on one of the desks.

"What was that?" I asked.

I didn't get a response right away. Instead, KJ just stared at me for about minute. "I got a bit horny, and I've always liked the idea of being recorded during sex. Unfortunately, it's one of the few things Sean doesn't like."

"So, you'd rather do it with me?"

"I guess, anyways. My mom told me about the argument you had with your dad."

My mom and his mom worked together so of course, my mom would talk about it. I sat down next to him, "Yeah, my dad is being a real ass hole about this. I'm planning to move in with Dick and his brother after graduation. I would ask you to move in with us but I know you're going to Long Beach after graduation."

"Yeah, well I hope it works out for you man. Dick is a great guy."

"Hey, you better come down when you can. We can have some nice orgies."

He smiled, "I'd like that."

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate, I pulled it out and saw a message from Kyle. "It's Kyle, I gotta go."

I didn't know what Kyle wanted at first. I opened the message and it was him asking me to meet up with him. I had time, so I left KJ.

A couple of minutes later, I made my way to the P.E. field where Kyle wanted to meet. I saw him standing at the base of the bleachers.

"Hey, what's up?" I said. But he didn't say anything instead he nodded to the path that led to the back of the bleachers. Kyle wanted another blowjob. It had to be it. We walked to the back and made it halfway down. I looked at the end of the alley and remembered what happened a few days ago with Jenny.

"Let me guess, you want another blowjob?"

"No, yes, no..." He stuttered out.

"Yes or no dude?"

"Yeah, but I also want to fuck you again. I watched a few videos on it and I kinda want to try it again. Apparently, girls in college are really into anal."

I rolled my eyes, first Jenny wanted me to take her virginity and now Kyle wanted to use my hole for training. "and you want to use me as your training dummy?"

"Is it a problem? I thought you liked it."

I did like it and it occurred to me, why was I complaining? I clearly enjoyed having sex, yesterday I let Javi fucked my brains out. Now both and Jenny wanted to have sex with me, I should just say yes.

"Alright. Although doing it at school is hot, I'd rather do it more private, where we don't have to worry about getting caught or running out of time."

That is when I heard a voice come from behind us, "running out time from what?" I quickly turn my head to see KJ standing there looking at the two of us. Twice today KJ has eavesdropped on a conversation, I could have sworn he was an assassin from Assassin's Creed. He must have followed me over here. KJ didn't know about me and Kyle's sexual past, the two times it happened. Once at the pool with Dick and the second time in the empty hallway of the abandoned building. But something told me that KJ heard Kyle and I's conversation. He was going to play the naive guy who walked in on the end of a conversation. I decided I would cut to the chase, maybe even have a three-way. I wasn't sure Kyle would be down for it, but it was worth a shot.

"You know Kyle right?"

KJ walked towards us, "Yeah, swim team right?" He said pointing to him.

Kyle didn't say anything and just nodded.

"Why does everyone shut up around me? Like I'm going to punch them." KJ cried.

"Because usually you do," I said. I wrapped my arm around KJ's shoulders and brought him closer to me, the same way he did to me earlier. "KJ, our buddy over, wants to get better at anal before college."

"Jason, what the fuck," Kyle yelled. I did feel bad for telling KJ, but I really wanted a three-way.

KJ looked up at me and noticed I was acting completely out of character, but something told me he liked it, "Oh does he now? It's not like it's hard, you put your dick in the hole, fuck it until you either nut in the hole or on her back, or his. Depending who you're sleeping with. And then you're done."

"Yeah, but come on KJ, he wants to practice on me. Why don't we let him, maybe you can give him some pointers."

"Woah, wait, I don't think I like that." Kyle retorted.

KJ broke out of my embrace and approached Kyle and poked him in the chest, "Look it here, buddy. You want to fuck Jason, go right ahead, but I want to be there to tell you whether or not you suck at it."

Kyle looked like he was going to protest but then remembered KJ's reputation here at school. He let out a defeated sigh. "Alright, as long as you guys don't tell anybody else."

KJ smiled, "Of course," then with his right hand he reached for Kyle's junk and squeezed lightly. Kyle was taken back by the action, "Don't hurt me," he nearly whimpered.

"Come on, Kyle. KJ ain't going to do anything to you. Relax bro."

"Yeah, relax. Let's go find a place to do this." KJ said releasing Kyle.

I contemplated using Dick's place to do this little three-way but decided against it. Honestly, I felt would be weird to ask him, I mean he knew Kyle but it just felt weird. So I wasn't going to ask, instead, I was going to take him back to my place. My mom and dad wouldn't be home for a while and my younger brother still had practice. So I would have the house to myself.

"You know the skate shop on Fig?" I asked Kyle.

He nodded.

"Meet me there after school."

At around 3:30, we met up with Kyle outside the shop. He didn't have free periods like us. So we had to wait for an hour and a half, in that time we had discussed a few things. He wanted to record it the session. I was against it at first, but KJ convinced me to do it. We weren't planning to publish it or anything, however, I did feel bad not asking Kyle's permission. I knew he wouldn't be down for it.

Kyle wore the same blue t-shirt from earlier but instead of pants, he wore black soccer shorts. I told him the game plan and we walked to my house.

We arrived at my house a short time later and just like I said it was empty. KJ had been here hundreds of times, so he was familiar with the place.

We entered and walked up the stairs and headed for my room. My bathroom was shared with my brother, so he could easily walk into my room and I could his. He was 3 years younger than me and thankfully not here.

I locked my bedroom down and turned to the two of them, "Shall we?"

KJ nodded to me, which was the signal to distract Kyle while he set up the camera. I walked past Kyle and sat on the bed. I made him turn around to face me on the bed. From the corner of my eye, I saw KJ setting up the camera on my desk, it would provide a good view of the bed. It wouldn't get all the angles, but it would work. Best part, it wouldn't show Kyle's face.

My hand rubbed against his bulge while I looked up at him. KJ gave me a thumbs up and stood next to the bed. With KJ here, it took Kyle a while to get aroused. But he eventually got there. I pulled down his shorts and let them drop to the floor, he stepped out of them. The shape of his erection was seen in his white speedos.

"Damn, you look good in those, Kyle," Kj commented. Kyle ignored the comment and let me continue. I pulled down the speedos and immediately took his member into my mouth. Without using my hands, I moved up and down his long shaft, taking in every inch of his member. My hands grabbed onto his thighs and slowly moved up to his cheeks.

I took his member all the way into my throat and held it there for a few seconds, breathing through my nose, taking in his aroma. I then released and slowly back up until he was fully out of my mouth. I stroked his saliva covered erection with my left hand, twisting it as I did.

"You ready for the next part?"

He nodded.

I stood up and began to undo my pants, then grabbed a bottle of lube from my drawer. I removed both my pants and underwear and lied down on the edge of the bed. Kyle stood behind me while I opened the bottle of lube and pour some onto his dick, which he spread around his member. I lifted my legs up and rested them on his shoulder, then I took some lube and spread it on my entrance.

I nodded to him to start. "Remember, slow." Before he entered me he looked at KJ then back at me. KJ just gave him a nod. He began to enter me and without issue, he slipped in deeper and deeper into my rectum. He held onto my legs as he began to move, slowly at first, then as time went by he began to speed up. He got into the groove fairly quick, a lot better than last time.

I found it funny that 24 hours ago I was in the same position but with Javi. Now I was here in my room with Kyle, getting fucked by him, with KJ watching the entire thing. It truly was a great week so far.

Light moans escaped my mouth as Kyle drilled himself into me. I heard KJ yell "Faster," to Kyle as if he was a coach. I found it pretty funny. But the hilarity of the situation died as I felt the next step coming. I grabbed onto the sheets so I wouldn't move, he was moving faster, grunting as he did.

Eventually, thrusting became less rapid and I heard him say, "I'm gonna cum"

"Don't slow down, keep going," KJ said slapping Kyle's ass.

He sped up and continued, this time at a faster rate. My breathing sped up and my hands squeezed the sheets again, this time tighter.

I gazed at Kyle's face as his mouth dropped, he was cumming. The thrusting slowed down by a lot and whatever thrust he did was just to pump out his warm seed. I dropped my legs and wrapped them around his waist and held him close to me as continued to finish.

With a long "Fuck" and a loud groan, Kyle finally finished. He used his hands to hold himself up, "Dude, that was intense."

I smiled, "Yeah, it was. Definitely better than last time." we turned to KJ, who simply gave a thumbs up.

"Alright," I said holding myself up by the elbows. Its KJ's turn, he's going to fuck me while I suck your dick."

"Wait, what? I just came." Kyle protested.

KJ from behind him slapped him on the shoulder, "And you can cum again. Come on, let's do it."

Kyle pulled out of me slowly and then cleaned his dick off with tissue paper. KJ dropped his pants and was about to lube up when we heard a noise come from downstairs. The three of us stared at the door as we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. We gave each other a quick look before Kyle and I got fully dressed.

As the sounds stepped closer, KJ grabbed the phone and put in his pocket while I hid any evidence of what we did.

There was a knock on the door followed by a voice saying, "Jason, you home?"

It was my younger brother. I put my finger to my lips to tell KJ and Kyle to remain quiet. "Yeah, what do you want?"

"Let me borrow your controller, mine broke."

"Again?" I whispered, "Alright, give me a minute," I yelled.

I let out a sigh of relief, for a second I thought it was my parents. Unfortunately, I knew we couldn't continue today. I reached over for the controller and walked to the door to give it to my brother.

After dealing with my brother, I turned to the guys and told them that we couldn't continue today.

"I should knock your brother out cold and we can finish this," KJ suggested.

"How about no? The last thing I need is to him to complain to my parents that you punched him."

KJ shrugged, "It was just a suggestion."

I rolled my eyes and turned to Kyle, "I think you should go home. We'll do this again some other time, hopefully somewhere more private."

Kyle got his things and I walked him out of my house. With him gone, I slowly went back up the stairs and entered my room. I had been clenching my butt cheeks the entire time, holding in Kyle's cum. I quickly removed my pants and underwear and began to clean my hole, "That was close," I said to KJ.

KJ looked up from the phone, "Yeah, but we got some good footage." he turned to the screen towards me. He was right, there was some good footage here. You could only see Kyle's back and my body.

"You know, it doesn't show Kyle's face on it. And I can blur out your face. We should totally upload it."

I smirked, "Maybe after graduation."

KJ tilted his head to the sided, "Sure, I guess," he then slapped me on the shoulder, "By the way, what was that earlier today? Totally unlike you."

"Took a page out of your book and did what you would normally do."

"Nice," he said grinning.

Dick:

On Saturday morning, I woke up in my brother's arms. Jason hadn't been over since Wednesday, which gave me and my brother some alone time. I got up off the bed and slipped on the shorts my brother always wore to sleep and made my way to the restroom.

When I came out I saw my brother's naked body standing next to the bed with his back to me, allowed me to gaze at his rear.

"You should cosplay. You have the body for it." I said strolling towards him.

He turned and slipped on some underwear, "Oh yeah? Know any cosplays I should go for?"

I shrugged, "I can name a few, Captain America, Superman, Hulk, heck even All Might."

"I'll consider it. But right now, I need to tinkle," he moved past me and went to the restroom. I left the bedroom and headed for the kitchen to brew some coffee.

When he came out, the coffee was already done. I slid him a cup of coffee, "That was fast," he said.

"Yeah, new machine. So, do you think it's weird for us to be doing this? You know on the account that we're brothers."

He frowned, "I mean, probably not okay but it's not like we're making a child."

"True, but I mean, could you imagine if someone found out? Someone like a family member?"

He laughed, "What are you worried about? You hate our family. You don't want to talk to them, so why care about what they will think?"

I scratched my mug, "You're right, I'm over thinking it. It's just, you've gotten so good at this and I don't want it to stop."

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers