Tales of Dick Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a sip of his coffee and smiled at me, "Let's just say I had some practice in Canada."

I raised my brow, "Oh really? Is there something you forgot to tell me about your recent trip?"

"Yeah, some stuff. But maybe some other time, I gotta take the two of you to college."

We finished drinking our coffee and I was the first to shower then Javi showered after. An hour later Jason had arrived, he wore a black polo shirt with blue skinny jeans and sunglasses.

"Hey," he said coming in.

We walked to the kitchen where he sat on the stool.

"You ready for today?" I said standing across from him.

"Hey there Jason, you boys ready?"

We both nodded.

"Dick over here thinks I should do cosplay, what do you think?"

Jason looked him up and down, "You definitely got the body to do so."

"What character you think I should cosplay."

Jason thought about it for a few seconds and then answered, "Cable wouldn't be a bad choice of. There is also All Might."

"Okay, the two of you have said this All Might guy. Is he new to Marvel or DC?"

Jason and I laughed, "No," I said, "he's a character from an anime called My Hero Academia. You should check it out."

"We should binge it this weekend?" Jason suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," I said.

"But after your campus tour, let's go," Javi said grabbing the keys to his Jeep.