Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can and you did," I told her as I cradled her in my arms. My cock was still firmly embedded inside her and I could feel the muscles of her cunt continuously contracting and relaxing round my shaft as its presence was triggering little micro orgasms. I started a gentle pumping action and almost immediately Simone came again, riding the sensation with a cry and another kiss for me. I continued pumping and her orgasms kept coming until they merged into one long continuous orgasm. Finally, she cried out for me to stop. She needed a rest; she couldn't take anymore.

She looked at me with shock and love in her eyes, "I never thought you could have too much pleasure. How did you manage to do that? What have you done to me? I'm never going to be the same again."

I held her in my arms as she recovered, "I could only do it to you because I love you so much," I told her. "You made me so hard I could reach just the right spot."

She wriggled down into a more comfortable position but refused to let me pull out. "He'd better be in my kitty when I wake up," she told me in a tired voice. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Even as she started to sleep I could still feel the small pulses and spasms of her kitty around my tumescent cock.

At some point during the night I awoke to find her gently moving up and down on my firm cock. She smiled when she saw my eyes were opened, and she rode the pair of us to a gentle but extremely pleasant mutual orgasm, before we both fell back into the arms of Morpheus.

********************

La Rochelle

We woke in each other's arms the next morning to the sound of distant thunder and the wind in the trees.

"I think the gods are jealous of our pleasure last night," I told her.

They should be," she agreed. Smiling she told me she loved me. I looked at her and couldn't believe how lucky I was. Then I looked across the room and saw a photo of Ros I kept by my bed and she looked like she was smiling down at us, and a tear appeared in the corner of my eye.

Simone saw where I was looking, "You still love her don't you?"

"I always will," I admitted. "There are only two women in my life I've loved unreservedly, her and you."

She looked surprised. "Not Julia?" she asked.

"Not in the same way," I explained. "Yes, I love her but it's never been an unreserved love;, it's always been a conditional love, and it's the same for her, she loves Mike unreservedly, not me."

I thought a bit longer and tried to explain my feelings, "I can imagine a life without Julia. It would be hard but it's happened before, but I can't imagine a life without you, and that's how I felt about Ros as well. She's gone, but I can feel her spirit watching over us, looking after us, wishing us well. If she was here now she would have her arms around you, kissing you telling you she loves you."

I thought for a minute and added, "A night or two ago I had this vision or dream about Ros. She was really there, but she was looking over us and being sure we loved each other. She approved and told me so. I swear I thought it was real and not a dream."

Simone looked at me with that glimmer of unreserved love in her eyes that I remembered from Ros, "I wish she was here so I could tell her I love her too."

"She knows," I told her. "Love, I need a shower and coffee in that order. Will you join me?"

In response she took my hand and led me to the bathroom, we showered and washed the evidence of our night of passion away. We dried each other and I handed her a short towelling robe and slipped one on myself, before we headed to the galley and started the coffee.

We were sitting with cups of coffee at the breakfast bar when the aroma of the freshly brewed coffee attracted a blearily eyed Angela, who greeted us both with a kiss. She sat on my lap clutching her life giving mug of black coffee

"Christ, I'd forgotten how good Mike was in bed," she told us. "I'm sore from all his attention."

"How is he?" I asked.

"Dead to the world snoring that cute little snore of his," she replied. I smiled at the memory of it. I had always thought it sounded like a baby suckling on a breast.

"Our shower is free if you want one and there are robes in the cupboard," Simone told her.

"I think I will," and she climbed down off my lap and headed back to our bathroom.

"Do you want to go with her?" Simone asked me.

"No, she's a big girl, she can wash herself." I replied. "Let's take our coffee up to the wheelhouse and watch the storm rolling in."

The horizon was dark with the storm clouds and the lightning flashes silhouetted the trees as they swayed in the growing breeze.

I sat in the captain's chair and Simone sat on my lap, "I think the gods are really jealous of our pleasure," I said as a loud clap of thunder rang out.

"Let's make them even more jealous," she told me with a wicked smile. She turned her body and sat facing me, her legs either side of mine and smiled as she saw my erect cock poking between the flaps of my robe. She eased herself up and slid down the shaft with a gentle cry. I pulled the flaps of her robe apart and buried my face between her breasts, I used my hands under her buttocks to help her ride my shaft and both of us were groaning with the sensation of pleasure. She pulled my face up to hers and we French kissed for the rest of duration of the act of love. I felt the walls of her cunt contracting as her orgasm built up and her contractions triggered my orgasm and I shot another load of cum deep into the soft warmth of her cunt.

I could feel my cum oozing out of her cunt around my cock and pooling in my groin. Simone looked at me and whispered, "I love you, I love you both."

There was a toot of a boat whistle and we both looked to see a slow moving river cruiser with a couple standing on the open bridge waving at us, and smiling at the sight of our merged semi naked bodies.

We laughed at the ludicrous nature of the situation, but neither of us wanted to move and that is how Angela found us still laughing when she appeared wrapped in a clean robe fresh from the shower, clutching a second mug of coffee.

"Why were you laughing?" she asked us.

"Because we got caught fucking in public by a passing boat," Simone laughed. "And I daren't move otherwise his cum is going to drip on the deck."

Angela grabbed a handful of tissues and helped Simone off my lap and prevented any cum falling on the teak deck. Simone kissed us both and hurried off to clean up and get dressed.

Angela looked at my cum and pussy juice coated cock and smiled to herself and licked her lips in anticipation. She bent down and cleaned my cock and groin with a lot of licking and contented sucking. She kissed me and I could taste Simone and myself on her lips. She stood beside of me, and my hand was caressing her soft butt and that's how Simone found us when she returned dressed in a cute little skirt and tight tee shirt that showed her shapely breasts and proud nipples off perfectly.

Angie kissed her and Simone smiled at her, "I can taste us on your lips. Did you enjoy cleaning up our mess?"

"I'm so going to enjoy having you as a sister," she told Simone, "I've always thought of Andy as a father figure ever since I first met him. Except I have these incestuous thoughts about him ... well, you understand."

I looked at her in surprise and she saw my confusion. "I don't think I'm explaining it properly," she told us. "My parents split up when I was quite young, and neither of them wanted me really. I was sent to a boarding school and relatives during the holidays."

I could see that she needed to get this off her chest, I knew some of the story from Pete but this was the first time Angie had directly opened up to me and I didn't want to stop her. There was built in seating at the back of the wheelhouse and I moved the three of us to it so we could get comfortable.

Angie continued her story after she made herself comfy curled up to one side of me; Simone curled up on the other. "After university, I bummed around never settling in one place, flitting from one disastrous relationship to another until I met Peter fifteen years ago shortly after his divorce. I fell in love with him immediately even though he was almost twelve years older than me. But he confused me, he sent me conflicting messages, he was my lover and asked me to marry him, yet he was so mature and worldly that often I'd think of him as a father figure."

She paused for a drink from her now cold coffee, and then continued. "I wasn't sure our relationship was going to work, so he did the only thing that could and did save our relationship. He brought me to visit you and Ros, and as soon as I met you and saw your relationship with him, my problem was solved. It was simple; he was my lover, and you and Ros my missing loving parents."

"Then you took the pair of us to bed and made us both your lovers and it was even better, you saved us and we were able to get married. I never again thought of Pete as a father figure. You took that role with the bonus that you were the best lover I'd ever fucked. There's only one person I love more than you and that's Pete."

"I had never thought of our relationship as incestual," I had to admit, "but it does add a bit of spice to it." Simone and Angie burst out laughing. "And of course Pete already was Ros's lover," I explained to Simone. "She'd known him before I met her."

The storm had passed and the skies were lightening, and we needed to move on to La Rochelle, so I left Simone and Angie to talk while I went below to get dressed. I returned to find the girls preparing a late breakfast and the others had appeared looking the worst for wear, seeking their cups of life-giving coffee.

I started the engine and got Mike to help me untie the mooring lines and began the journey to La Rochelle. It was Mike and Julia's last full day on Rosie.

We arrived four hours later and moored up at the wharf at the centre of town. Simone and I wanted to visit Rachel, Simone's aunt, and bring her up to date with all our news. Julia and Mike wanted to pack and then browse the stalls for some souvenirs for their friends. Angie and Pete decided to join them and we all agreed to meet at the cafe on the square in a couple of hour's time.

Rachel greeted the pair of us with a hug and kiss and we told her the news. She already knew about Bernard and the divorce, but we hadn't told her about the Christmas wedding and Simone insisted that she join us in the Maldives. I knew that there was a lot they needed to discuss, so I took the beer I had been offered and went and sat in the garden. The sun was warm and the bees buzzing around the bright flowers and it was so relaxing I fell asleep in the chair.

I woke to a gentle kiss my cheek and opened my eyes to see Simone silhouetted against the sun.

"Rachel wants to meet the others so she going to join us for a drink at the cafe," I was told by a very happy Simone. The three of us strolled arm in arm back to the Village Square and the cafe where I had first met Simone, and we joined the other four who were enjoying glasses of the local red wine. Lisette, the very pretty friendly young waitress from my previous visits welcomed me with a kiss.

We sat and were offered a glass of wine and I looked around us; the square still had that friendly relaxed atmosphere that had originally attracted me. The old men were still playing Boules in the shade of the trees; it didn't look like they'd ever left and were still playing the same game.

Simone and I looked at each other and smiled. She stood as she had the first time we met and moved so the late afternoon sun was behind her and spun around a couple of times.

"I don't have my camera with me this time," I told her smiling. "I'll just have to store this in my mark one memory card and tapped my head."

The afternoon morphed pleasantly into evening and none of us wanted to leave and break up the mood. Lisette stopped by every few minutes to check that we were all ok and take our orders, we also talked and passed the time as we had on my first visits. She finally came to say goodbye when her shift ended, we insisted she join us and she happily agreed and made herself comfortable next to me. She was five foot eight and a hundred and ten pounds, and had small but perfectly shaped breasts; her eyes were blue and her long hair a golden brown.

Julia lent over to me and whispered in my ear, "I don't know how you do it but the girl's infatuated with you."

"Don't be silly."

"I'm not, look at her, she's watching every move you makes and listening to every word you speak. She's in love with you, all the classic symptoms of an Andy infatuation. Don't you remember all the times I had to come to your aid and fend off your admirers?"

"Ok, ok, I admit it; you saved my ass on multiple occasions."

My stomach rumbled and I realised I was hungry, and I wasn't the only one, Lisette spoke to Clair the waitress who had taken over her shift and ten minutes later the most mouth-watering omelettes infused with truffle shavings were served to us with a fresh simple green salad.

As we ate Rachel spoke quietly to me, "I've talked to that idiot brother of mine, Simone's father. I don't think he really realised what Bernard was up to. He wanted a quiet life and Bernard took all the pressure off him. Bernard convinced him that Simone couldn't cope and was going off the rails. He used her affair against her and George let him have his head."

I shook my head in disgust at his actions.

"I know," she agreed; "I'm just grateful you appeared on the scene and helped her sort the mess out." Rachel smiled contentedly, "And I get to see the children, they will be staying with me while the divorce is finalised."

"Is that why she's been hyper all afternoon?" I mused. Rachel nodded.

I turned to watch Simone. She was sitting the other side of Lisette and they were holding an animated conversation in rapid French, too fast for me to understand more than the odd word or phrase. Rachel took pity on me and filled in the gaps. They were discussing me, the last week and the children and the relationship I had with the others and our philosophy.

I heard the word baby and both Rachel and Lisette looked at me and then Angie with shock on their faces. I could guess what that was about.

"You are a very special person, to agree to help your friend," Lisette told me.

Rachel nodded in agreement with Lisette's comment.

So with Simone helping me when a word or statement needed translating I tried to describe to Lisette and Rachel the family and it's ethos. Julia would fill in the gaps when my explanation stumbled. By the time we had finished everyone had contributed to the conversation, both Lisette and Rachel had an intrigued but interested expression on their faces.

We were the last customers and the staff were waiting for us to go so they could close up. I paid the bill and left a large tip. Rachel announced it was time for her to leave, I offered to walk with her but she waved me off. "Its only five minutes away," she told us.

Simone whispered in my ear and asked me to invite Lisette back with us. I looked and saw her looking lost and left out as we gathered up our possessions and made to walk back to Rosie.

"Would you like to join us back at the boat," I asked Lisette. "We are going to have a little going away party for Julia and Mike as it's their last night."

"Can I really?" Lisette asked with more than a subtle enthusiasm in her voice.

"Of course," Simone told her.

I had a thought and decided to check just in case things got a bit out of hand, "How old are you Lisette?

"I'm nineteen," she told us, and I relaxed a bit.

The group headed back to Rosie and I continued to find out about Lisette, I turned out that her uncle owned the cafe and it was her summer job before going back to start her second year at university.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Simone asked.

She sighed, "Not really. There was a boy I liked last year, but once he took my virginity, he lost interest." She looked at Simone, "It hurt, and I didn't enjoy it very much. I've kept myself to myself since."

"Oh, you poor darling," Simone told her and hugged her. Simone looked at me and smiled at her and I stood between them and put my arms round them both.

We arrived at Rosie and Mike looked around and said sadly, "Our last night, we need to enjoy ourselves."

"We do have one bit of news," Julia said. "Mike retires at the end of the year and we have decided we don't want to retire in Australia; Christina is staying with Kirsten in London so there is nothing to keep us there. So we will be looking for somewhere to live in Europe and we like what we've seen around here so this is where we will start looking for a new home."

"I can get Rachel to look for you," Simone offered. "It will be wonderful if you are close by here."

The night had gotten chilly so we moved below and settled in the main cabin.

"More wine or something stronger," I asked. "We've got twenty-five year old malt, Brandy, or liquors. I'll put the bottles on the breakfast bar and you can help yourselves."

"Where's the music?" Angie asked.

"It's all on my iPod," I said pointing at the shelves. It's already connected to the stereo."

She fussed with it for a moment and the haunting melodies of Grover Washington Jr's, Winelight filled the room. I've always thought it was one his best tracks. I poured Grand Marnier's for Simone and Lisette, and a malt for myself and settled down on the sofa between the pair of them.

I draped my arms round the pair of them, Simone just relaxed into me and taking my hand in hers brought to her mouth to kiss and lick my fingers before placing my palm on her breast with a sigh of contentment. I could feel her nipple harden as it poked my palm through the soft fabric of her top. Lisette took a few moments longer to relax; I could feel the tension in her shoulders slowly wash away. She hesitantly took my hand and repeated Simone's actions, carefully watching Simone for approval. Simone smiled and leaning across me kissed Lisette gently on the lips. I could feel Lisette's nipple growing hard under my fingers through the soft fabric of her blouse and lacy bra. The kiss between the two girls simmered a long time, before it finally came to a near boiling point. When the pair parted, they were both panting.

"He's wonderful isn't he, don't you just love him?" Simone told her.

Angie had curled up on Mike's lap sharing a brandy with him, and Julia and Pete had their arms around each other as they kissed and swayed to the music.

Lisette looked surprised, "I thought he," pointing at Pete, "is married to her," and she indicated Angie. She whispered lest she embarrass someone with her observation.

"That's correct," Simone told her in a normal tone.

"But?"

"It's what we were explaining to you at the cafe," I told her., "In the family there are partnerships and marriages and they are the glue that hold us together and give us the freedom to explore our feelings for the rest of the family members. There no jealousy as," I pointed at Mike, "Mike knows that whoever Julia decides to sleep with tonight, he would be her first choice, but he's given her the freedom to make her own choice and have fun, and she's given him the same freedom. That freedom applies to everyone on this boat. Tomorrow they will fly home and their relationship will be strengthened and enhanced by their time here."

I looked at Julia and she saw me and blew me a kiss and wandered over with Pete and sat on my lap, Pete squeezed himself on the arm by Simone and she raised her face for a kiss.

"I'm going to take Pete and the others to bed now," she told us, "you know how tight Mike is, he's complaining that there is still more than half a box of the condoms left and he's not wasting any." I laughed and Simone giggled.