Tales of Dunnis Urom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mistress." he swallowed.

"Huh. Okay, boy, get some rest. I have a use for you tomorrow."

MORNING PARADE: TASI and KASTI

Artisan Amethyst Levanthai looked down from one of the walls surrounding the particular inner courtyard that was being used for Unfortunate's Morning Parade. It was SEPTI and the sun was up just barely over the eastern buildings so that the grounds were mostly shadowed. She watched the unfortunates put through their paces.

The two girls, Kasti and Tasi were struggling unhappily with the various exercises and stretches as was intended. Morning parade was constructed as an improvement experience but it was, when led for unfortunates, designed to be embarrassing and uncomfortable.

The contingent of older, more aristocratic, and more established unfortunates stoically put up with the cheerful young acolytes commands as she led them through a stretch that arched their backs, palms flat on the ground, the soles of their feet together.

"Annnd--hold it girls! Hold it! Feel that stretch girls! And back--pout your bottoms up like you're being taken in it!" she ordered. Other acolytes strode up and down the rows of unfortunates tapping portions of their anatomy with the crops they carried--or worse.

Eustace Bolorod, a pale, heavy boy of twenty one, as soft of body as he was soft of bottom, had been punitively stripped of everything save for the "dance" slippers the entire group wore. His naked body heaved as he panted and sobbed while an acolyte "encouraged" him to continue, using slaps of the crop his buttocks and made him roll on his side and lift a leg so she could give him a stinging snap to his testicles.

That they referred to everyone in the yard as 'girls' regardless of their age or sex made it worse for him,

"We're doing squats, girls!" said the leader. "If you want to keep your panties on, unfortunates, keep up with me!"

Eustace, who had already lost his shirt and the narrow fasten-at-the-waist panties was moving as fast as he could, even winded. The girl snapped him on the buttocks and he wailed.

Artisan Amethyst's two girls were properly terrified of the acolytes but were doing much better at following the directions than their much wealthier counterpart.

Master Alavan moved in behind her.

"I understand you had a long night," he said. His voice was even and not condemnatory--but she blushed anyway. She had failed.

"I couldn't get a fix on them, Master," she said, bowing her head slightly. She felt guilty enough about being unable to do this that her own misgivings would, she feared, result in him sending her for punishment. It would likely be a very mild thing as these sorts of events went--but it would be terribly humiliating at best.

Of course she knew that for Master Alavan, her failure was more than a minor setback. He had been given these two girls and he could certainly punish them to the limits of their endurance--beyond if he wasn't careful--but he wanted to provide them with a service that girls of their ilk could never have received. She ought to be able to tease out at least a general trajectory of their life-lines and either provide advice--or, in the case of these two peasant girls, take specific steps, to push them towards a better future for the both of them.

Master Alavan could have done that with all his subjects--but usually it was a service the enclave charged for. Now, having been delivered two young girls, one of whom had been a regular attendee of the enclave, he was suddenly unable to provide the benefit for them he wanted. That was on her.

"Why do you think?" he asked her. Why was it so difficult?

Why indeed?

"I am not sure, Master Alavan," she said. "The two barely twenty twenty year common girls ought to be uncomplicated!" She saw an arch of his eyebrow. "I mean as--" she started quickly--

"Yes," he said. "As far as plots and opportunities go, their lives are less intricate than some of the royalty--not as people themselves."

She nodded.

"I've an idea though--" she said. He gave her a mildly impressed look. "They are entangled, yes? Somehow?"

He nodded, once.

"So the younger girl--Tasi--" she nodded to where the girl was on her back, her elbows and shoulders on the pad she was on, her palms under her elevated bottom so her legs kicked up in the air and the leader was forcing them to flutter their feet rapidly while one of the acolytes tapped her on the buttocks (Bolorod by contrast was on his stomach howling as his heavy bottom was smacked by the acolyte tending him to the cadence of the leader's kicks).

"Yes?" Master Alavan asked. He was highly controlled--but she detected his intense interest.

"Well, I got, I think, a triple last night. An intersection of a third person whom was also a bit hard for me to get a good read on--BUT--"

She took a breath. He let her center herself.

"I think that if I can entwine THEM--her and this other person--a boy who was delivered to the gates yesterday, I can read him."

"Oh? In my experience boys are far less able to contain their spend than--"

"THIS boy was fixed by the Mother's Council," she said, excited. "It'll be wretched for him but he can mix those cards all day."

Master Alavain pursed his lips. "How is this boy... relevant to them?" he asked.

"I was trying to probe their life lines with a basic three-space tests--never mind the specifics--I was doing a simple gross reading on them--nothing really informative--and I got a ripple for the log house. So, a visitor. I bounded it and there were a couple of unfortunates sent from the Mother's Council last night. They were logged in at about the time. I asked him if he knew our girls--he didn't seem to--but the nurse's had told me he'd been--"

"So," Master Alavan asked, "we think he was revealed to us because once he was revealed to us, we could make use of him?"

She chewed her lip. "It... sounds very circular when you say it like that, Master Alavan. But we can do it! It should work. I just want to get them to... entangle."

Master Alavan nodded. "Walk with me."

DECA: TASI

Tasi still smelt of sweat from the unpleasant Morning Parade. It had been a new experience of punishment for her--exercises that were both embarrassing and taxing--the judgmental oversight of the acolytes. Listening to the groans of some of the others as they were put through their paces. The poor boy who collapsed into a blubbering mess!

However, and this troubled her, when they praised her (Kasti got worse--she wasn't as motivated to excel at it) it felt good! Yes, they were punishing her--the entire Morning Parade was intended to be an unpleasant experience for the unfortunates--but the energetic girl who led them had explained that all the acolytes did a version of it--including the embarrassing parts. It was meant to strengthen areas of the body generally not in use and improve overall tone and shape.

It felt more like the purity sessions she was used to in that regard--and not like the horrible, well, maybe she wasn't ALL bad, apprentice disciplinarian's "subjugation" of her. Now, after it, they were cleaning the others who had to sit naked on benches while the acolytes sponged them down.

She had been led off to the side and still sat in her damp clothes. The hip-tie shorts... panties, really... she wore were damp with pee where she'd been made to squat and go and they'd been put on her without letting her wipe.

The Artisan appeared. Oh. Ugh. She'd failed to control herself over and over before the terrifying magician and she'd certainly been spanked for her incontinence--but worse, she didn't understand the ordeal completely (this important-person-punishment was so very different from anything she'd been subjected to before!). She knew she'd failed and her inability to complete the task wasn't an intended shame.

She inwardly cringed as the woman approached. She didn't look angry with her--or intensely disappointed--but with a magician... who could tell? The woman stood over her. Tasi dropped her eyes to her feet still clad in the dance slippers. The woman paused for a moment and then squatted down to look her in the face.

Tasi blushed. "Mistress?" she was not sure of the title entirely. She hugged herself around the belly.

"Tasi," the woman said. "How did you find Morning Parade?"

"It... was difficult," Tasi said. "A bit trying--but--" she swallowed. Then she said it. "I did better than the wealthy young master, didn't I!?"

To her relief, the woman smiled at this. "However high-born he might be," she said, "here he's just the penitent soft-boy. And yes, you did better than him, penitent-Tasi." She smiled. Tasi found herself smiling and suppressed it. Smiling while under punishment was usually a poor idea!

"I am going to have another trial for you today. It will be handled, of course," she gestured around, "as a punishment--"

"Of course, mistress," Tasi broke in--and then blushed hard when the woman gave a surprised laugh--stood, and mussed her hair.

"I like the eagerness, penitent-Tasi," she said, warmly.

Tasi shuddered, forcing herself to remain quiet.

"But in this case, even if you fail--and I suppose you will, won't you?--I think we will have a sufficient measure of success."

Tasi wasn't at all sure what this session would be but she felt an overwhelming rush of relief at not having to be disappointing and useless to these people! She told herself she oughtn't have felt relieved at this--after all, she was the penitent. They were her punishment masters and mistresses--but she did.

"May I be washed first?" she asked. The order did allow their unfortunates to go unwashed for periods of time. It was uncomfortable and, for the people of this group's status, quite demoralizing--but the acolytes were also very careful to ensure the penitents in their care were cleaned when permitted.

"I think for this," said the Artisan Mistress, "it will be more instructive if we leave you as you are now."

Tasi blushed and nodded.

DECA MIDDENS: BRYCE

Bryce stood in the special punishment salon. It was in one of the many halls inside the enclave and a cute disciplinarian apprentice girl had led him here, undressed him, and slipped him a very soft, very fine robe. He was otherwise naked.

"Here--this will help." she said, drawing a shot glass of what looked like milk and smelled like cream. He looked at it and drank. Mmmm! Vanilla! He licked the glass. She quickly took it from him. "You understand the mistress' commands?"

She was close to him, stroking his hair, looking up into his eyes with a mirth that worried him... a little.

"I--yes, mistress," he swallowed. The commands were clear enough--just... alien to him.

"Don't fret, cute boy." she smiled. "I'll be right here with you--but I want you to enjoy yourself as much as... mmm... plausible." She grinned wider.

"You understand I can't--" he stammered, blushing. Her eyes sparkled.

"Finish, yes, Bryce--I know--but this isn't intended to be a punishment for you. You still ARE under punishment, you understand--so some intentional frustration is expected--but I think you'll enjoy this."

He wasn't sure--but her excitement was infectious. He found himself smiling as she stroked his chest gently.

"Our little minx is to have practice in sexual submission as her chosen ordeal--it needn't be harsh--but I want it to be a memorable training for her."

"I'm... not very dominant, mistress," he murmured. She brightened at that.

"Just miss--I'm only an apprentice--but you may call me mistress if doing otherwise makes you uncomfortable!" she kissed him and he reddened.

"I know you aren't very dominant, penitent-Bryce," she said, running her thumb along his temple. "But this girl is even more submissive and I think you'll find quite willing to slip under you--mentally as well as physically. I'll be right here to help."

He swallowed and nodded.

She considered.

"She will be here in a moment. Bryce: I know this is unusual for you--but I want you to start with a spanking. It doesn't have to be terrible--but hard enough to hurt. Can you do that?"

He was beet red now--but he nodded. His cock, under the dominion of the potion he'd drank, was stiffening now--swelling. He would want relief badly! The poor thing couldn't, of course, but she estimated it could be quite a while of trying before he couldn't any more.

She heard a noise outside. "Oh--she's here! Like I said: you don't need to pretend to be a punishment master or anything. You're just another penitent who has been picked for this service," she assured him. She gave him a conspiratorial wink. "Any enjoyment of it you feel will lend some spice to her experience!"

He swam with embarrassment when the door opened. The girl was maybe a year younger than him and she looked like she was doing as well as possible under the circumstances. She wore one of the uniforms of shirt and panties he'd seen others wearing--the clothes they'd been marched out in to exercise, he underwood.

She had a nice blush about her. When she saw the apprentice, Miss Eva, her blush darkened and she looked even meeker. Behind him stood the lady artisan, ushering her in. Apprentice Eva's smile broadened.

"Ah!! There's my lost little minx! Did we enjoy our morning parade?" she asked the girl. The girl--Tasi--shifted--clearly more worried by the discipline apprentice than the magician!

"No, miss Eva," she demured. "It wasn't pleasant."

"Good! That's what I like to hear from my penitents!" said the apprentice, jovially.

The punishment studio was the size of a bedroom and in addition to a few closets and counters and cabinets, it was dominated by a four poster bed. The mattress was unusual--a work of of artifice. Under relatively ordinary covers, it was slick and rubbery. Non absorbent--easy to clean. The apprentice had called it 'seal skin'--whatever that was.

Bryce wished his erection wasn't stiffly poking out from the robe--but he couldn't will it away. And the thought of coupling with this girl wasn't helping. He had never taken a girl in a dominant way (he had certainly, recently, been 'taken' himself by the girls of the Mother's Council's employ) and the idea was a bit baffling--but he understood doing what he was told and, looking at the eyes of the penitent girl, she didn't look exactly rebellious. Just incredibly embarrassed, a little scared and wide eyed. She stared at the bed.

"Good," said the magician. "I'll be back later, once the discipline has been established."

"Yes, Mistress Artisan!" chirped the apprentice girl, and the heavy door was closed.

The apprentice poured more of the vanilla milk into the glass.

"Here, unfortunate-Tasi," she said. "You will have a few of these. It isn't bad."

The girl didn't look comforted but she took it and drank. The apprentice refilled it twice more. And then, seeming to do it on a whim, twice more after that.

"Oh," the apprentice said. "I'd give you the whole thing--but I'll make myself stop now."

She looked at them both.

"Unfortunate Tasi, this is penitent Bryce. He's not here specifically for punishment though--but he's going to be helping me."

The girl nodded faintly. She was fixed on the apprentice like she was watching a dangerous snake that might strike out and bite her suddenly.

"I have instructed Bryce to take you--as a dominant would." She said.

Bryce looked at the girl to see if she would laugh or challenge the apprentice--but she just nodded again and gave Bryce a slightly wide-eyed look that suggested she was waiting for the horrible bit to reveal itself.

"I will be here--close by," said Miss Eva, "to ensure that things are handled properly. If I have to step in to make this worse for you, penitent Tasi, it will be something substantially more unpleasant!"

Her smile suggested she wouldn't mind having to do that!

"So I recommend you work with your superior here--" She gave Bryce a pat on on the back, rubbing her palm down the blue robe "to be properly submissive."

"Understood, Tasi?" she smirked at the girl--who nodded. Eagerly, Bryce thought--perhaps not at the prospect of being taken--but definitely to assure the apprentice she understood her place.

She turned to Bryce. "Now, I want you to do this well. I know it's very different to what you're used to--but you are a boy. She is a girl: you are above her in this and you are going to teach her that. I am going to step away for moments. Take her to the bed. You need not wait for my return--but I shan't be long."

She gave him a comforting rub--and stepped into one of the side chambers--a bathroom.

The girl stood there, looking relieved to see the apprentice go.

Bryce swallowed, then centered himself.

"Come here, Tasi." he said. His voice sounded better than expected. She seemed to come into focus--her eyes to his penis. He was embarrassed to be erect--but the realization that was a proper time to be erect--and that he couldn't accidentally spill actually encouraged him!

She stepped over. Not exactly eager--but very obedient. He found he liked that. "You're pretty," he said. It just came out--he hadn't planned that. Her smile at that was a little surprising. He watched her suppress it, or try to.

"Thank you, master Bryce," she said. Her awkwardness at his words felt like she'd taken it as a compliment.

He almost corrected her 'master'---but he stopped himself.

"I think we need to get you undressed," he decided. He remembered how the girls had handled him--not with malice, exactly--but with easy condescension and dominance. As a boy, that was humiliating! For a girl? Maybe not as bad?

"Should I--" she asked, her fingers moving to the shirt she wore. It was simple and tight--she'd sweated in it.

"I shall," he said. She stopped moving. He lifted the shirt off her--she raised her arms compliantly. The heat in his nether regions increased as he saw her breasts. She was clearly aroused as well, blushing hard. Her nipples were stiff. Ahh.

"Bend over the bed, Tasi," he said. "I'm going to spank you."

He expected some cry of protest? Some look of resentment? But she stepped quickly forward and bent herself at the waist--offering her bottom, legs lightly apart. The gray panty-thing was darkened with sweat at the bottom.

He reached out and ran a finger along the fabric--from deep under her--near the top of her vulva, along the crease, back to her rear cleft. He felt her shudder. His cock... was ready. Overly ready.

He made himself wait as he undid her hips. He had, well, he'd been taken a lot and the end was always frustration for him and gentle mocking from the girls. Here he couldn't satisfy himself--but knowing he was in control made it somehow far more enjoyable.

The cloth came away--and he saw her buttocks.

"I'm dirty," she whimpered. Yes--she had sweated a lot and the bottom of the panties were sodden with seat and other things.

He went with it. POW! He gave her a good smack. She jumped slightly--but held her tongue.

"Yes, Tasi," he said. POW! POW! "You are quite dirty there." POW! She cried out a little at his agreement with her more than the slap. He gave her inner thigh a slap and she spread wider.

"Put one knee up on the bed," he commanded. She did--again, readily. She whimpered though--now her sex was terribly exposed, blossoming from beneath her buttocks--full and open, the lips parting in her body's excitement.

SLAP! POW! "Ohh!" she moaned a little. He was sure it hurt--but the reaction was undeniable. There was fluid on her thigh. He knew better than to thick she was enjoying it it. POW! POW SLAP! SPLAT!

Now she gave little cries with each spank and his cock surged at every one. He steadied himself: He wasn't going to rush this. He was enjoying it! He blushed at that--and almost faltered--but she rolled her hips making the target more inviting--and he delivered more slaps. When she cried out--a clear vocalization imploreing him to stop (even without words) he continued.