Tales of Dunnis Urom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and squirmed. Her buttocks pinkening. Ohh! Giving spankings turned out to be so much nicer than taking them.

"This is to be punishment sex," he told her, unnecessarily, he was sure.

She nodded, her face buried in the bed clothes. She was gritting her teeth against the stings of his palm--but she seemed quite ready for him regardless.

He pushed the tip of his penis against her lips-she was sopping wet--warm. He paused and she moaned! The council girls had thrilled to how much they'd made him vocalize ("like a girl!") when they toyed with him. Now hearing the thick moan from her, spurred him on.

He pushed into her channel--roughly, yes--but she was so wet--she gasped crying out. He'd plowed through a hymen! He felt a moment of shock--and remorse--was this the first--

She pushed back against him, her hips surging. She was crying out, gripping the bed spread. He fucked her--He was vaguely aware of her position getting her clit against the sheets. He didn't want her to have the release of spending--at least not yet--so with several more spanks for good measure, he turned her so she lay face up, and he exited her.

She was gasping, red-faced. There were some tears--yes--and a smear of blood on the sheets--and she didn't look like she was in the throes of passion exactly--but she was eager.

She wanted the orgasm she'd started to feel. "Punishment sex," he reminded her.

Now he got a resentful scowl--her look pleased him. She felt entitled to her release? Well, he'd gone without achingly for two years!

He moved his cock to her anus.

"Bear down," he told her. "Like you're on the toilet."

Her color deepened. She shook her head in terror.

"Master-please--what if I--"

"Do it, girl," he said. "It actually helps. If there is a mess, there's a mess." The girls had explained to him the techniques for accommodating punishment sex in detail. They had leather panties with rubber phalluses affixed, which he'd felt deep in his channel.

They'd been right--bearing down--however embarrassing it felt, had allowed his anus to expand and take the faux cock. Under their instruction, he'd learned that there could be quite a good deal of pleasure in being taken there.

She moaned. "Do as you're told!" He ordered. He'd been made to release his bowels in front of the girls on command. It had been awful training--but he'd done it.

Tasi, of course, had no such training--but at his order--and his pressure against her rear channel, she gasped and the howled as he pushed in.

Her spanked buttocks felt warm as he pushed against them. He didn't rush but he pushed hard and deep. Her cries were lusty--but it was clear she felt the intended punishment.

"Uh--uh--UH! OH! MASTER, Please!"

She gasped. He begin a cadence of strokes. Fast enough and firm enough to hurt. This was for his pleasure, not her's and she cried out and moaned and her legs fell about him. She had griped one of the pillows on the bed, tightly hand held it before her face, in humiliation. He let her and continued the strokes. Jolts of incontinence fired in his cock--she was tight! The feeling was--ohhhh! So good--but he didn't achieve orgasm.

He gasped in frustration. "On the bed," he ordered her.

He got her to all fours and lay on the bed.

"Sucking my cock girl," he ordered. "Clean yourself off me!"

She did--readily and obediently, even though she whimpered miserably through the whole ordeal. Licking and sucking--ohh! Such pleasure! Still, he couldn't finish. He spanked her again, her warm body across his lap, his penis vertical so the tender underside of it lay along her ribs. He spanked her hard so she wriggled and begged and her movements pleasured him. He spilled pre-cum.

He took her in her vagina again: she was sore now and this time it hurt--she cried out--sobbing. He thrusts his hips--and then slowed and pulled out. She moaned on the bed. Where was Miss Eva?

He was still in the heat of frustration--but he heard in her voice something that made him think she was sufficiently taken. He looked at her. Her eyes were closed--she panted. He climbed on to the bed next to her.

She blinked her eyes open, surprised at him sitting next to her.

"That was your--your first time?" He asked awkwardly. "I didn't know--"

She sniffled and turned, curling against him.

"Did I do it well, Master?" she whispered. He was dumbfounded--what to say??

"You bore it spectacularly, Tasi," he said. Her eyes closed.

She mouthed "owwww," a hand moving to tentatively press at her vulva, checking the stretching and abrasions it had suffered.

Unsure of what he was expected to do, he stroked her hair.

From the bathroom like area which featured an Artefact mirror that showed the bed where the two penitents lay, Master Alavan looked at his Artisan.

"They're entangled?"

"I'd say. Yes." she was blushing at the scene. He imagined that despite her training, her panties were likely wet enough to earn her a punishment if he checked them.

"Good."

ONES: APPRENTICE EVA

Eva was brimming with pride as she walked the corridors to fetch Kasti! The boy had done incredibly well and she prided herself on the coaching she'd given him. He was such an obedient submissive! Cute and meek! And he'd taken her ward as an experienced dominant. Of course he couldn't spill so there was that.

But he'd given her a round of punishment sex that she knew the girl would masturbate to for years, maybe. She was a delight to punish! The other one--the slightly older girl, Kasti, had been sent to meet with her husband, who had been summoned from his home. Master Alavan had instructed her on how to greet him.

The meeting rooms had an acolyte on duty in a white robe watching over a nicely appointed waiting room. For the poor man, being summoned to the enclave and then waiting to see his wife in what must have looked to him like a palace meeting chamber had to be intimidating!

Eva understood that a girl from the enclave had been sent to his home to care for him while his wife was staying with them. She wondered how that had gone.

"Oista?" she asked the girl at the table. The girl was playing a peg-puzzle game and looked up.

"Yes, Miss Apprentice?" she said

"I'm here for penitent Kasti--how is our unfortunate doing?"

The acolyte grinned. "He has been with her for the hour--he's comforting her now, I think!"

Eva nodded, pleased. "And the girl sent to assist him in her absence?"

"Over in the staffing chamber!" Acolyte Oista said, pointing. Eva nodded. "I'm going to bring penitent-Kasti back to her appointments--but first I want to chat with the girl!"

"I spanked him twice--on the first day!" Acolyte Aytri laughed! She'd visited the home and informed the man that his wife was going to stay with the enclave for several days and she was here to fill in for her.

He was a young man from the south. His skin was tanned and he was muscular. His hair was dark black. He had come to DunnisUrom as an apprentice-lad three years ago and been inducted into the machinist guild. He had an unusual accent and was still, years later, slightly out of his element in the crowded, thronging city.

Fortunately, he had a very capable mistress at the guild who took care to see that he was well in line with his responsibilities and was properly respectful.

Indeed, Aytri told Eva, he wasn't exactly submissive--but as a common-man (the Machinist guild was nicely respectable but he was still a laborer)--he had seen her, in her white acolyte robe, as a piece of DunnisUrom royalty and been absolutely confused and bewildered by the idea that she was going to cook and clean in his home.

He'd tried insisting on serving her instead!

So she'd spanked him. He took her orders readily enough and she had tested his control.

"And he was good?" Eva asked.

"Oh yes. He bore it well. He's not unused to being disciplined. The guild mistress has done a wonderful job with him--after that he was willing to let me structure his household chores and get him fed."

"And the second spanking?" Eva asked.

Aytri giggled. "I put him to bed at DECA. I washed him in their tub and he was erect, poor thing. He couldn't bear it--apparently being excited before an 'acolyte of Sattva'--" she spoke the words as though they had deep and thunderous import "--was horrifying for him."

Eva giggled.

"So I warmed his bottom and sent him to bed and he did fine with it."

"Excellent, Keep him properly cared for. This must seem very strange to him." Eva said, and went to get Kasti.

ONES: KASTI

She slumped against her husband in the meeting room. He did look like he had been sent into some terrifying dungeon to meet with her--even though he told her, with a sense of disbelief, the Sattva acolytes had been entirely gentle and kind with him. He seemed to feel like just being here was an insulting intrusion on their domain. He was sure a machinist laborer would only be in the inner rooms of the enclave if he were in some severe judicial or essential trouble!

And why was his wife here? What had she done to earn the wrath of the enclave?? Being saddled with a humiliation sigh and sent for a punishment happened to common girls (and boys) often enough. It wasn't supposed to be a nightmare of several days and being housed in these strange and opulent chambers! Were things serious? The girl they'd sent--an actual acolyte of Sattva--had assured him his wife was fine and in good hands--but was that the truth?

Now, having visited her, Kasti was relieved to explain to him that he had not been lied to. They were not in any significant judicial jeopardy. The enclave was punishing her, yes--but... she had resisted going to any of the purity services for years. She had to grudgingly admit that perhaps she had this coming.

Worse, for her, Master Alavan had assessed that she was improperly established in their marriage. Before her ordeals, she'd have resisted him--but she had submitted to his lecture and now, with her husband, she had to see it through.

"You must spank me," she told him.

"You are already being spanked?" He said. "And I did spank you after you came home with the sign."

She sighed leaning against him, her head against his chest.

"You did," she acknowledged--"but I need more than that. The punishment master... may be right, Torrace," she said softly. "I'm a bit of a brat as a wife--and certainly not a rule-follower."

He'd chuckled at this, stroking her hair.

"So I want you to spank me--not just now--but as a maintenance." Her face burned as she said it. "A regular session per week?"

She glanced up.

He considered. "I can do that," he agreed.

Ughhhh--she closed her eyes and nodded. "Even if I decide I don't want it--or however. You are to make sure of it?"

"I can do that," he agreed again. Then: "Over my lap, Kasti." She did--and he did it.

He lifted her shirt and drew down the panties she wore.

"These are a mess," he said. She sniffled. "I can't be overly soft with you, Kasti," he told her. He ran his hand over her bottom. His island accent made the words sound exotic.

"No, sir," she whispered.

He gave her the standard one good hard slap per year of her age and she gritted her teeth and then gasped and then cried out. He concentrated his spanks on the center of her buttocks and in the end, she kicked her feet in protest, unable to stay still.

After he was rubbing her, she pulled herself off his lap, brushed her hair back and blinking tears out of her eyes, and, on her knees before him, drew down his pants. He was erect and his surprise didn't collapse it.

He was going to asked what she thought she was doing--but she gently spread his knees apart and took his cock in her mouth.

She'd never liked doing this and rarely done it. Now it would be a regular event in their household. He moaned in pleasure as her buttocks stung. She was afraid one of the girls would burst into the chamber--something that would fluster her husband beyond endurance--but until he spent in her mouth with a gasping grunt, no one interrupted them. She licked any excess from his penis, having swallowed his spend, and looked up at him.

"Your due, my husband," she told him--her face shining with blush.

He stroked her hair. "Kasti--"

The door opened. She jumped. The punishment apprentice!! Torrace fumbled with his pants in a panic--but they were deep around his ankles and the short apprentice girl no doubt had a good look at him.

"You look positively radiant, Kasti-penitent!" she enthused. Her bottoms were still down at her ankles as well--and she knew better than to cover up before her. "Your man has done a fine job of correcting you!"

Torrace, terrorized by a Sattvic disciplinarian being in the same room when he had his pants down, managed to get them up.

"Very well done, my good man," Eva said to him, her voice cutting off what promised to be an awkward stream of apologies. "I have to take your wife for more work on her atrocious karmic debt--but I'm assured you are very well cared for in her absence?"

He lowered his head. "Very well, Punishment Mistress."

"Good!" she clapped. "Up you get, unfortunate. Don't bother with those dirty panties. You won't need them!" She ordered Kasti out of the room with one last look back to her husband who seemed chagrined but now less fearful.

"Come along--" Miss Eva commanded her. "We've got more suffering in store!"

Ugghh, Kasti thought, as she followed the girl obediently. How 'exciting.'

TO BE CONTINUED