Tales of Fabulous Namu Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaj appeared in the bedchamber doorway, the flame of his oil lamp shedding more light on the yard. Hani ducked out of her hut. Zhura scooted up, her knee upon the stranger's ribcage. Together, the two women forced him onto his back.

In minutes, they had their attacker bound. Zhura still gripped his knife as she, Bayati and Hani surrounded him. Kaj checked the compound to make sure it was safe. Amina stood, watching from the doorway.

"Do you recognize him?" Zhura asked Hani.

She shook her head.

"Speak," Zhura said to the man, wagging the knife. "Why were you here?"

He looked at each of the women, in turn, frightened but silent.

"Just give him to the Goldshields," Hani said dismissively. "He tried to murder us all."

"Won't they cut off his head? Just like the other one?"

"No," Hani said. "Probably just hang him."

"I want the stone. That's all," the man blurted. "I didn't aim to kill folk. The popo stone."

"Who told you about this stone?" asked Zhura. It could only have been House San.

"I didn't get names."

"Then tell us," Hani said, "everything you did get."

As the man rambled on in response to Hani's questions, Zhura rubbed her sore jaw. She allowed herself to relax, suddenly remembering she was still breathing.

Bayati watched the interrogation, silent. Then she went to join Kaj, her weapon hanging loosely from her left hand.

If it hadn't been for her warning, they might have lost a lot more than the summoning stone.

Zhura walked over to where Amina stood, eyes wide, seemingly staring at nothing.

"Are you all right?"

Amina shook her head slowly. "No Zhura, I am not." Her hands cradled her swollen belly as she turned to her friend.

"Find out where this man came from. Promise me there will be no more like him."

*

Silmani Bay was as blue as a cloudless sky, stretching as far as Zhura could see. White caps tipped the waves, and dhows and canoes bobbed upon the water like a toymaker's carvings, triangular sails taut in the breeze.

She had climbed up a rocky slope from the beach with Ngo and Bayati early in the afternoon, just after meeting Ngo on the docks where the dhows had been loaded. The outcropping they camped upon was below and just south of one of the gates of Tanga District that led down to the shore.

They perched high enough so that they could look down upon the decks of the ships. The two dhows rode low on the waves from the weight of their cargo, anchored roughly one hundred paces out from the beach. Their bare masts stabbed at the sky like the trunks of long dead trees.

The three friends had kept eyes on the ships since the loading the day before. Hani paid a few coppers to a beach scavenger to follow the ships from the dock to this anchorage, where they would wait for the remainder of the crew to board before sailing. The Ikanjan woman knew the city well, and how to get information.

"Bluejar was a big catch for the Goldshield chief at Dugong Marsh," Ngo said. "He was eager to act on this. He wanted to know how we learned about the heist," Ngo chuckled. "I told him this was another tip from House San. He didn't ask any more questions."

The friends shared a clutch of mangoes, the viscous juice already drying and sticky on Zhura's hands. She scanned the rocks and the beach, looking for other spies besides themselves. Woodworkers and fishermen worked on the sandy strip below. Travelers picked their way up the rugged path to the city gates. Somewhere out in the bay, two Goldshields patrol canoes prowled, waiting only for the signal to seize the thieves. Everything was going according to plan.

When she was a girl, Menga used to tell stories about the War of the Hill Kings. He would say that the drums of battle crack plans like eggshells. Zhura didn't consider herself a strategist, but she knew even good plans were destined to go awry.

As the westering sun faded behind them, Zhura and Bayati told Ngo about the robbery attempt the night before.

"You think it was House San?" he asked.

"Who else knows about the summoning stone? Just the five of us. Not even Hani."

"The witch Ntoza," Bayati glanced at Zhura. "The one you stole it from. But she refused the stone when we offered it back."

"That tells me it's the stone House San really wants. We could give them a mountain of gold coin and they would still be after you, Zhura." Ngo said.

That was a sobering thought. How could they ever protect themselves from one of the Great Houses?

"This city is treacherous," Bayati remarked. "Every other person is a thief. Once Kaj and Amina are secure, we should leave this place."

"And go where?" asked Ngo.

No one had an answer. Zhura wondered how the couple would ever be secure from her enemies. It brought a pang of guilt to remember the look on Amina's face after last night's attack. This wasn't the first time Zhura felt that she was endangering her friends.

It was more than she could think about. She put it from her mind, resolved to deal with it if she survived the next few days.

After all, if she didn't survive, the problem would be solved, wouldn't it?

As it grew darker, lamps and torchlight winked into existence on the beach and out on the water. The city glowed, bathing the shore in twilight. On each of the two dhows, small groups of crew gathered around lamps.

"Sentries," Ngo observed. "Very smart."

They watched intently in the deepening dark. Music played, faintly, in the city above.

Zhura almost didn't see the boat when it came. It crawled across the open water, where there was less ambient light from the city. The boat was low but wide, like a river barge. Whoever paddled it must have been doubled over. The slowness of the craft added to its near invisibility. Soon it had disappeared behind one of the dhows.

"It's happening," Zhura said.

"Light the signal flame," Bayati urged.

"Wait," said Ngo. He sidled behind Zhura, to where they had stashed the driftwood and oil among the rocks.

It was too dark and distant to see much of what happened on the boarded ship, but Zhura glimpsed a flurry of violent movement backlit by the lamplight.

"Now."

Ngo lit the driftwood brand with flint and tinder. Blue flame crawled up the smooth grain of the wood.

Now they could only wait, hoping their signal didn't spook the thieves.

Were no more than beach scavengers, burning driftwood amongst the rocks.

Zhura couldn't tell what was occurring on the dhow, until she saw the thieves' boat slink towards the second dhow. It took up most of the space between the ships.

"They're robbing both ships," she said.

It was impossible to know how many raiders there were. But if they could incapacitate the sentries on both ships without raising an alarm, they must have been formidable. Soon, new lights bobbed about on the two dhows. After some time had passed, it seemed that the thieves must have begun offloading the ships.

If the Goldshields didn't come, all they could do was try to track the thieves' boat from the shore. Zhura scanned the dark waters, searching for movement.

"What if the Goldshields don't see the signal?" Bayati asked.

"They know exactly where we are, and where the ships are," Ngo said. "They'll come."

It wasn't much longer. The war canoe sliced out of the night, moving swiftly across the water. And then came a second, from the north.

There was a flicker of movement on one of the dhows. The splash of a heavy object hitting the water. The thieves' barge got underway, sliding from between the merchant ships. But it was far too slow.

"Hold!" a voice cried from the first patrol boat, as it bore down on the barge. The slower craft came to a stop, surrendering only twenty paces away from the ships.

The second canoe cut towards the coast, chasing a sole figure swimming for shore. The fugitive reached the shallows, wading towards the beach. Then the hiss and plash of arrows, and he fell forward, disappearing in the surf.

Guardsmen were boarding the barge, while the second patrol boat turned back towards the merchant ships.

"We did it," Zhura said, almost not believing it. "It worked."

Bayati glanced at her with a wan smile. Ngo laid a hand on Zhura's shoulder.

"You are tense," he said.

Tense and weak. It had been two full days now. She craved sex. Zhura leaned into his touch.

Bayati eyed them. She took a brand lit from their signal fire. "I'll go down to the beach and talk to the Goldshields."

Zhura watched the Kichinka woman, beckoning with her gaze. "They're busy. We have... a few minutes." Ngo's hands kneaded tension from her neck and shoulders.

"You need this," Bayati replied, glancing past her at Ngo. She turned, lighting her path with eerie blue flame as she descended.

Ngo, sliding behind Zhura, kissed her neck.

"This feels wrong, Ngo."

"She understands," he murmured.

"She loves you, doesn't she?"

Ngo's hands drew up the hem of Zhura's wrap skirt, caressing her thighs, her butt. His hands were hot on her flesh, and that warmth rushed straight to her core. "She loves us both."

But not in the same way. "Then why didn't she stay?"

"It is like you said, Zhura." His fingers hooked the string of her loincloth and tugged it down her hips. "She is a traditional woman."

Zhura reached behind her, finding Ngo's trousers already loosened. It was nothing to pull out his cock. She spit on her hand and began to stroke him, as he rucked her skirt up to her belly.

"When I guarded vans in the Hill Kingdoms, I met men who had seen many battles," Ngo said. His hands encircled her waist. "They said there was nothing more pleasing than rutting before a fight. Because it is then that you are most aware of being alive."

Zhura shivered with need. Ngo's shaft came to life in her hand. She marveled in the contrast, the silky skin growing taut over swelling stiffness.

"I don't want to interfere with you and Bayati..." She said this, but neither her heart nor her body was behind it. She moaned as his fingers ran over her mons, rubbing her nether lips and finding them slick.

"You won't." Ngo leaned against the rocks, half-sitting behind her.

Goldshields and their lights swarmed over the dhows. One of the patrol canoes beached. Guardsmen piled out to speak to Bayati, and recover the body that had washed up on the sand.

Zhura widened her stance, placing her sandaled feet to either side of Ngo's. She let him ease into her, but she sat back slowly, savoring the sensation of him filling her. When the cheeks of her ass rested on his thighs, she moaned again.

"You are boiling hot," he gasped.

She rolled her hips against him, swirling him around inside her, feeling him massage every crevice, perfectly scratch every itch. He groaned. Unable to wait any longer, he began to rut her.

Zhura did feel alive, as she butted back against him. She poured all of her anxiousness and exhaustion and fear from the last several days, into their coupling. Around them, the city went about its business. Music played in the distance. The torches of passersby bobbed along the beach.

Their rhythm quickened, growing more urgent, their thrusts harder. She pressed against him with every stroke, her sweat-dampened back against his chest. His fingers pushed up under her halter, squeezing her breasts.

"Tell me when you're going to come," she moaned. He felt so good inside her.

"Zhura, you are glorious!"

They rutted powerfully now. The soles of her sandals scraped in the dirt. Ngo's breath grew ragged.

"I'm coming!"

Zhura spun around and dropped to her knees. She took his rampant cock into her mouth, tasting her pungent juices on his length. She sucked. Her palm slipped underneath to caress his balls.

Ngo cried out. His body shook with convulsions. His spend jetted into the back of her mouth. She swallowed every spurt, her hand coaxing out all he had to give. Power warmed her belly, spreading from there through her limbs to the tips of her fingers and toes.

She stopped licking him as he collapsed back against the rocks.

"Thank you," she smiled.

Ngo only gaped at her.

They basked in the night's glow for a few minutes, before they gathered their belongings and stepped carefully down the slope to meet Bayati. Next, they would visit the Orchid to collect Maiko. Since they were already outside the walls, they could go fully around the city, and bring their weapons into the Hazard.

Bayati waited for them on the beach. Zhura would have to have a talk with the Kichinka woman.

She wished Amina could do it. Zhura was no good at talking.

*

The Orchid was as busy as she remembered, with men in groups bearing lamps and torches milling in the lot in front of the gate. Zhura took Bayati and Ngo aside while they were still some distance from the bordello and the throng outside. She handed Bayati her steel-shod staff. Ngo carried his spear and shield. Zhura hoped they wouldn't need weapons at all, but then, battle plans were like eggshells.

"Mili will be nearby," she said. The demon was probably watching her now. "We'll find it later. Give me a few minutes before you come in. When Maiko takes the weapons, I'll know you're there."

According to the Goldshields, the foiled thieves had incapacitated several crewmen with some sort of sleep toxin. All of the sailors had survived. The guardsmen captured three of the thieves and slew a fourth. Could Maiko be the last of them?

Inside the common room, there wasn't a mat free, with men everywhere and a few whores out bargaining with them. Zhura lingered near the door until she saw a woman serving. This was one she hadn't met before, slender and bare-breasted with a long skirt, a cheerful face, and braids tied into a bun. Zhura caught up to her as she headed for the kitchen.

"I'm here to see Maiko."

The woman turned small, bright eyes upon her. "You're Zhura, aren't you? I'm Kioko. Shana says the beer is potent tonight." She tossed her head. "He's in back."

Zhura threaded her way through the common room and into the back corridor. Zhura knocked on the door. Maiko opened it.

"I thought you'd be here yesterday." He gave her an irritated once-over and ushered her into his little room.

"I wanted to be certain," Zhura said.

"And are you?"

"Yes."

"Show me," he said, walking in front of her. The massive man put his hands on his hips. "Show me how certain you are, Zhura."

Her brow furrowed; she looked a question at him. She didn't want to seem too eager. She was hungry for him, but not in the way he believed. She scanned the room quickly, noting the cup of beer on his table.

"I approve all of the whores here," he said impatiently. "Don't tell me you're timid after you swallowed my cock the other day."

Zhura nodded. She set her satchel down carefully. She stripped off everything -- sandals, halter, skirt and loincloth. She sauntered towards him, naked as he was clothed.

Maiko feigned indifference, but she could see the hunger in his eyes. Zhura ran a hand over a muscled arm the size of her own thigh, briefly admiring the dark painted scales that seemed to slither around his bicep.

He wore loose trousers. She pulled the ties and sank to the floor, drawing the garment down with her. His length flopped free, already stiffening.

But at first she paid it no heed. Instead she kissed the insides of his thighs. Her hands slid over those solid tree trunks. Zhura inhaled his heavy musk. She tasted the salt of his skin.
Maiko's expression was bemused, as she finally began to lick the tip of his cock, teasing him to life. "I think you love to suck," he said in a low voice.

"Mmmhmm," Zhura took the mushroom cap of his manhood into her mouth.

She tended to the head, swirling it on her palate and suckling. She stroked him with one hand, feeling him lengthen as she coaxed him further into her mouth. He watched her, the heat in his gaze obvious now. His hands came to the sides of her head, fingers holding her braided scalp. Maiko eased her up and down his cock.

He was insistent, but not as rough as last time. His shaft glistened with her saliva, as he gradually slid more of his cock into her mouth. She let him rut her face, gripping his thighs for balance.

"I don't think I've ever seen someone take to this the way you do, Zhura. I think we should send you out to the common room. Have you suck all those cocks for coin. Have every one of those randy men shoot their seed down your throat," he laughed. "The other whores could take the night off!"

Zhura moaned at the thought as she took his cock, cheeks hollowing. She felt him tremble in her grasp. Her eyes never left his, even as she saw the cruelty in him.

He groaned. "It doesn't matter how good you suck. I will have that cunt tonight."

She nodded, her mouth full.

Yes, you will have it.

For a while, there was nothing but wet slobber, soft breath, and the sounds of merriment in the background. Then a voice came at the door.

"Maiko," a woman called. "You are needed."

The big man didn't answer, intent upon his own pleasure. He was dancing on the edge of his orgasm, trying to prolong the sensation, to draw out the strokes.

Zhura pressed forward, gagging as the head of his cock socketed into the opening of her throat with each thrust. Her tongue darted out along the underside of his veiny shaft. Every time he withdrew his cock, drool spilled from Zhura's mouth and clung to the shaft.

"Maiko!" The woman was insistent.

His groan turned into a roar as he tumbled over the edge of his peak. His hands gripped her head so hard it hurt. Maiko's body shivered as he emptied himself in Zhura's mouth. His cock pulsed on her tongue. Her throat worked as she swallowed his seed down.

Maiko pushed her away, finally, staggering backward. He pulled up his trousers. Gasping, he took a swig of the beer and wiped his mouth with a meaty forearm. Then he walked on unsteady feet, through the hanging skin to the door.

"Stay here," he muttered.

Zhura's body thrummed with power. As soon as she was alone, she eyed how much beer was in the cup. She drank much of the warm stuff, its grainy, clean flavor washing away the dregs of Maiko's semen. Then she fished in her satchel for the love potion Shana had given her.

She poured the brew into the cup, enough to mask how much of the beer she had drank, and swished it around with a finger. Then she waited.

Maiko came back, carrying an armload of weapons. Zhura's staff, a mambele and Ngo's spear were among them. He piled shafts and blades along the wall.

"What kind of a jungle savage brings a rutting spear to a brothel?" he snarled.

Maiko took up the cup on the table and downed it without a thought, uttering a satisfied sigh as he wiped his mouth. He turned, giving her an appraising look.

"It's time to put you to task. I want you to work the common room like I said. By the end of the night, your jaw might be sore, but your bag will be full of copper."

Sweat beaded on his forehead. He sat down in the chair, with some effort. "Before we close, I will pound that slutty cunt of yours so good, you will forget..." his voice trailed off.

Zhura waited. He was silent for several seconds. His eyes took on a glassy look. She came towards him.

"...so beautiful..."

"What did you say?" she asked.

"You are so beautiful," he breathed. The grin that spread across his face was almost comical.

Zhura smiled. She stood in front of him now, her damp slit just even with his face. "Show me, Maiko," she said. "Show me how beautiful I am."

Several minutes later, Zhura came as her cunt spasmed on his tongue and face. She grasped the tight curls atop Maiko's head. She had used them as a leash, training him in pleasing her.

"I like you underneath me, Maiko."

A depraved thought came to her. She turned away from him and placed her bare foot on the low table in front of where he sat in the chair. "Just as you promised, you had my cunt. Now, I want you to taste my ass."