Tales of Jason Ch. 05

Story Info
Jason meets Lady Daphne and the party happens!
4.1k words
4.59
3.4k
3

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

Chapter 5: Lady Daphne

When Khauther, Jake and I got to House Achilles, I decided to stay over in Khauther's room. We didn't have sex, we just talked some more and got to know one each other more. When it was time for shut eye, we just slept together in the same bed. He wasn't bothered by it.

The next morning, the sun was trying to break into the room through the small spaces between the blinds. I was lying on my back as I turned to see Khauther asleep, but on his side with his back to me. He only had on his briefs, which was the only thing I had on as well. Gently, I slipped out of bed so I wouldn't disturb him and stretched. When I was done, I grabbed a random pair of shorts that were on the ground and put them on. I figured he wouldn't mind. I left the room and made my way down stairs.

I hadn't heard anyone else in the house so I figured it was just Khauther and I. I made my way to the kitchen and when I entered I found this mysterious woman standing at the kitchen isle. She wore a dark purple dress suit. She was tall, almost my height. She looked to be in great shape as well. Her long red hair hung on her right shoulder. The woman turned to me with a puzzled look on her face and an orange in her right hand.

I cleared my throat and spoke, "Who are you? And how did you get in here?"

She smiled at me and said in her soft voice, "I have a key, because it's my house."

"Your house?" I said in shock.

She peeled an orange slice and put in her mouth in almost a seductive way. Her eyes were glued on me like if she was wondering how she was going to torture me. She was pretty attractive, but I was more confused by what she had said, "her house."

She finished chewing the fruit then swallowed and said, "My husband may let his boy toys stay here, but it's my name on the house."

Husband? I thought to myself. Is she referring to Alkibiades? I didn't know he was married. I had never even seen a ring on him.

I entered the kitchen and stood next to her at the kitchen isle, "Alkibiades is your husband?"

At this range, I could see how big her breasts were. They weren't massive but they were definitely bigger than most girls I had seen. She ate the last slice of orange and walked over to the sink to wash her hands, then she began to talk, "Yes, Alkibiades is my husband. My name is Daphne."

"Is Daphne your real name or a nickname like his?"

The faucet turned off and she shook her hands to get any excess water off. Next she grabbed a paper towel and began to dry her hands off. She leaned against the sink and said, "Daphne is my real name. I know Alkibiades likes to have his nicknames."

"So you don't mind him having these guys arounds?"

She looked me up and down then turned to the window in the kitchen that looked out to the back porch, "Come sit me outside. It's a nice day."

Daphne tossed the paper towel in the trash can and went for the door. I had just remembered that I had no shirt on, but it didn't seem to bother her. So I followed her out to the porch. She sat down at the table and she patted the chair next to her, inviting me to sit with her.

I took her offer and sat down, she then turned to me and said, "Is it okay if I smoke?"

"Yeah, that's fine. It is your house after all."

She opened the flap of her jacket and pulled out a pack of Marlboro Reds, "I know but it's always nice to ask. You want one?"

I shook my head as she pulled out a cigarette and put it in her mouth. She lit it up and took a few puffs before she turned to me once again, "So, you must be Jason right? The new guy?"

"Yeah, the one and only," I said nervously. I wasn't sure why I was nervous. Maybe it was the fact that she was so beautiful and that she was Alkibiades's wife. Also the owner of this house, the last thing I wanted was to disrespect her.

Daphne looked me up and down once more and said, "I see why my husband likes you."

"So you don't mind him having a bunch of attractive guys in the house to have sex with?"

She laughed and said, "Well, at first, when we first got married, I wasn't too keen about his pansexuality. But after the first couple of years, I began to understand him more. I began to understand his needs. So I began to allow him to sleep with men. At first, it was difficult but I came around," she hit the cigarette to drop the excess ash into the ashtray, "he loves me and I love him back. No man will come between us. Our love is undying, it's survived nearly 15 years. Ten of those is our marriage."

"I never noticed a ring on his finger."

"We are married spiritually, but also legally. Obviously," she giggled, "We do not require jewelry to define our love."

"A happy couple. I'm surprised you two do not have any kids yet."

She made a disturbed facial expression as if I just insulted her or something. She readjusted herself and smiled, "We're not there yet," she put out the cigarette and changed the conversation, "So how do you like being here?"

Clearly I had hit a nerve, and she didn't want to talk about it. So I didn't press the topic and answered her question, "Well, I haven't moved in yet but the guys who live here are great."

"You had sex with them yet?" she said with a slight grin.

"Yes."

"I see," Daphne rose from her chair and stood behind me. Her hands landed on my shoulders where she began to rub them. The rubbing turned to massaging as if she were massaging dough. It felt good to have her fingers massage my shoulder muscles. Reminded me of how Alkibiades massaged me that one day. Her hands then slid down my arms then across my chest. She lowered her body as her hands continued to go further south. I could feel her breasts rubbing against my right shoulder. The blood began to flow to my member as the sexual tension grew. I didn't know how to react, I didn't know if I should stop her from continuing her advances. Her hands reached my shorts where they came together over my bulge. Both hands rubbed my growing member through the fabric. Then they slipped under where she continued to rub my erection. I began to moan as she stroked me. The movements were so passionate, she knew how to pleasure my cock. I continued to feel guilty as she continued but for some reason I didn't stop. Probably because I didn't want her to stop.

Daphne's hands slipped under my briefs where she began to stroke my inflated phallus. The moans began to escape my mouth as she continued. My cock was out as she continued to stroke my member, now at a steady speed. I knew in seconds I would be coming but some reason I didn't warn her. As it felt like she knew it was coming.

My body jolted as I felt the first few rounds of cum shot out and landed on my bare chest. A few of them landed on the shorts, but I didn't care. She continued to stroke me until I was done. My upper body had lines of cum with a few drops on the shorts. She looked down at me as she let go of my cock. She smiled and had her hand before her, which had some cum on it. Her mouth opened and she licked off my cum from her hands.

"That was fun, Jason. I'll be seeing you around," Daphne said grabbing her lighter. She walked to the door and winked at me then went inside.

I sat there for the next few minutes going over what had just happened. Did Alkibiades let her do stuff like this? Did she do this to the other guys? The one way for me to find out was to ask them. If so, did that make me part of their tribe? Getting a handjob from Alkibiades's wife?

My first plan was to get cleaned up. I'd figured I could ask Khauther first since I would have to explain why I got cum on his shorts. I slowly got up and tried to clean off most of the cum from my chest by getting it with my finger and putting it in my mouth. It's not like I hadn't tried my own semen before. I remember I had done it when I was younger and curious about the taste.

When I cleaned off most of it, I stood up and went back inside. Luckily, no one was inside so I made my way up stairs to Khauther's bedroom. Where I found him sitting up in his bed with the blankets covering him from the stomach down. He was on his phone when he turned to me and noticed the stains on my body and shorts.

"Had a little fun without me?" he grinned.

"You can say that. Can I ask you something?" I said sitting on the bed.

"Go right ahead."

"Daphne."

"Ah you met Lady Daphne."

I squinted my eyes, "Lady Daphne? Is that what you guys call her?"

"We do, she likes it."

"I see. Have any of you guys, you know, had sex with her?"

He smiled, "I have once or twice. Why she fuck you?"

"No, she gave me a handjob."

"That explains the cumstains on my shorts. Well, that's good I suppose. You must have made a nice impression on her if she gave you a handjob the first time you met."

"Don't you think it's unfair to Alkibiades?"

"I mean, he has sex with us from time to time. It's fair that she gets to too."

"I suppose that makes sense," it then dawned on me to ask him about the kids comment, "Another question, she said they have been married for ten years. I said that I found it odd that they didn't have any children yet. She gave me a look as if I just insulted her or something."

He shook his head then rubbed my shoulder, "Jason, they have a reason why they don't have children. And it's not my position to tell you. I know you didn't know so I will just say, be a little careful next time. Okay?"

"Yeah, I felt bad right after."

"It's alright. She will get over it. But now you gotta pay for getting your seeds all over my favorite shorts?"

"These are your favorite shorts?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Shut up and play along," he pulled down the sheets and grabbed his bulge, "Now, I think you should repay me."

I smiled as I lowered myself onto his bulge. His hands grabbed the back of my head as he pressed my face down on his bulge. I could feel his member growing as my face slid back and forth along his shaft. His big hands let go and with his left hand, he pulled down his briefs and grabbed the thick monster of a cock and stroked it a bit. His right hand grabbed my head and guided me down on his cock. The thick cock filled every gap in my mouth as I went up and down the shaft. My lips were tightly wrapped around. My right hand cupped his balls as I bobbed my head up and down. His left hand rubbed my lower back then made it down and entered my briefs. Where he continued to rub my butt. Next, he pulled down both my shorts and briefs and licked his finger as I continued to pleasure his manhood. His hand went back to my butt where he parted my cheeks and slipped in two of his fingers, his index and middle finger. He dug in deep until they reached my prostate where he began to massage it with his fat fingers. My eyes rolled back as the pleasure shot through my body like an electrical shock. It made me slow down on sucking his cock.

Khauther continued to play with my prostate as I slobbered over his thick cock. The sheer amount of pleasure he was giving me was enough to make me want to cum. He reminded me so much of Dick's finger pleasuring. I had to get these two to meet one day.

A few minutes later, Khauther had stopped fingering me and had placed his hands on my head. He began to thrust his pelvis up and down at a steady speed and within a minute or two of doing so, I felt his seed begin to shoot out and fill my mouth. He lowered his pelvis as I held his cock in my mouth taking in each drop of cum. When Khauther was done, I sat up to swallow his load, then lied down on my back next to him. I kicked off my shorts and briefs. I turned to him, "Your fingering reminds me of a friend's finger magic."

He smirked, "Well, I've had plenty of practice with women. Men weren't that hard to figure out."

"I see. I should get you and my friend to meet one day."

"I'd like that."

The next day was the party. I had arrived around 3pm to help with the setup and at around 5pm, I had gone up stairs with Conrad to change into our costumes. I wore the Sub-Zero costume while he wore his Spartan costume.

The backyard of House Achilles was filled with people as the sun was setting. Roughly 30+ people had come over. Conrad and I walked through the crowd a bit. Many young people around our age and a few were older. Conrad had told me some of the older folks were former tenants of the four houses.

"Four houses?" I asked. Unaware there were that many.

"Zeus, Achilles, Aphrodite and Hera. Each located near a college. Obviously, Hera and Aphrodite are female houses while Achilles and Zeus are mens."

"I see," To think there were more houses. With their tenants all being here with past ones. It was kind of nice to know that there was more to learn about this secret sex society Alkibiades created.

Conrad had introduced me to some people. Including two cute girls and a few attractive men. The lot of us were talking when I noticed both Alkibiades and Daphne walking up to the DJ's table. Both of them wore Greek attire. The crow quieted down as Alkibiades grabbed the mic and began to speak with a glass in his hand. Daphne too had one in her hand. She turned to me and smiled as her husband spoke, "Today, we celebrate new arrivals and new beginnings."

The crowd "woo'd."

"But also departures," he said reluctantly.

The crowd cried out "aw."

"Our dear friend, Khauther will be leaving house Achilles at the end of the summer," Alkibiades gestured with his hand to Khauther to come up where he stood. As Khauther moved towards Alkibiades, he continued, "He is a great man. Smart, cunning, athletic...handsome," Alkibiades said with a smirk across his face. The crowd let out a romantic whistle. Khauther now stood between the married couple, "Now, he won't be gone forever. Clearly, the friendships we have made with him go beyond this house. We wish him a successful and happy life. We love him," that's when the crown roared in excitement and said in unison, "We love you Khauther."

Khauther smiled and thanked everyone with the mic. He took a quick look at Alkibiades then looked towards me, "But there is someone who is really cool that is taking my spot. He is a bit shy but a great kid. I know you'll love him and he will love you back," He turned to me and I felt immediate stage fright. "Jason, come up here," Khauther said.

Conrad nudged me a bit and whispered, "Come on, get up there."

I had always battled with stage fright. Doing presentations in High School was hard for me. Even graduation was difficult, but that one I got over quickly since all I had to do was walk across the stage, shake people's hands and take my diploma. The crowd had turned towards me and I had to get over my shyness. I walked towards the three where Khauther immediately grabbed me and turned me towards the crowd. I pulled down the mask as he continued to talk, "This is Jason. He'll be moving in when I leave. Love him like you loved me. He is brother to you all and should be treated as such."

The crowd roared and began chanting my name. A rush of excitement washed over me as something like this had never happened to me before. The entire lot of people chanted my name, appreciating me for just being the new member. It was then and there I realized I had made the right choice. This was going to be a big part of my life, being part of this family.

Khauther whispered in my ear, "You wanna say something?"

"Do I have to?" I said nervously.

"Nah, was just wondering. I can see you're nervous. Don't be. They are your family."

Khauther gave the mic back to Alkibiades and he waited for the crowd to die down, "Now, let's have a great night. Let's celebrate these two!"

The crowd roared once again and the music came back on.

The party was amazing. I got to meet plenty of new people, most of them from the other houses. All attractive people who were eager to get to know me. It was odd to be going through this. It was like high school but I was the most popular kid in school. I had a great time getting to know many of the people and just having a good time.

The party had died down around 1am, most of the people had left. A few lingered around in the backyard talking. Alkibiades and Daphne had left at midnight after excusing themselves. Shortly after that, I noticed Khauther walking into the house with two girls under each arm. I could only imagine what was happening with those three. Conrad and Jake had gone out front to wrestle with some of the other guys. Which left Patrick against the fence smoking a cigarette. Feeling a bit lonely myself, I went over to talk with him. I stood before him as he took a puff of his cigarette, "You had fun tonight?" I asked.

He turned to me and let out the smoke through his nose, "Yeah, it was fun. But I'm not really the party type."

"Figured, not that there's anything wrong with that."

Patrick smiled but didn't say anything. He took one long puff from his cigarette and put it out in the ashtray. "I'm horny, wanna fuck?"

I smiled back at him, "To the point, I like that. Sure."

The two of us walked into the house and made up to his room. I could hear giggles coming from Khauther's room and figured he was giving those girls a good time. We made it to Patrick's room and the second the door closed, he spun me around and pressed his lips against mine. The two of us slowly made it to his bed where he pushed me down on it. I was holding my upper body up with my elbows as he got down on his knees. He rubbed his hand against my bulge. My member was already growing in size. He pulled down both my tights and briefs and my cock flung out. Next he took the semi erect cock into his mouth and began to bob his back and forth while staying right up at me. My head tilted back as his mouth pleasured my cock. The pleasure shot through my body like a shock as he continued. My cock got swallowed by his mouth and was being held hostage inside of his throat. This led me to let out a series of moans as he continued to hold it. Then after almost a minute, I let out a gasp noise as he pulled my cock out of his mouth. His hand wrapped around the shaft and began to stroke it as his tongue ran down to my balls. My balls fell into his mouth where he played with them, causing my head to tilt back in pleasure.

Patrick continued to stroke my cock as his mouth played with my balls for a minute or two, before he took my cock back into his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down at a fast speed before letting my cock out once again. He stood up and pulled down my tights and briefs, removing them entirely. He then removed his shirt and pants off and climbed on top of me wearing only his red with yellow trim Pump! Briefs. We locked lips once again for a few seconds, then he helped me remove the top of the costume, including the blue padding and black skin tight top. I was now naked making out with Patrick once again. My hands slid down his slim white skin until they reached his butt, where I pulled down his briefs and gave his cheeks a good squeeze. His cheeks parted then closed as I played with them. My cock was itching to go inside him already, a small river of precum slid down my cock. His knees were on the sides of my hips as I lowered his bottom near my cock. His cheeks parted as I slid my cock into his hole. His body shuttered as I continued my descent into his hole. I bent my knees and grabbed onto his hips as he began to lightly bounce his body up and down.

Moans had fled our mouths as the two of us continued. Patrick had found a rhythm that we both liked. His hands were on my chest as he rode me. Our lips would occasionally lock lips as the pleasure continued. My hands reached down to his butt cheeks and grabbed them as my cock slid inside him.

We kept this up for a few minutes before, I slid out of him and he sat on his butt. He removed his briefs and got on all fours in the middle of the bed. I got on my knees behind him and immediately slid my cock inside him. With my hands on his waist I began to thrust my pelvis back and forth. Sliding my cock into his tight hole.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers
12