Tales of Jason Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I found a good rhythm, Patrick fell into ecstasy and lowered his upper body on the bed. His head was now resting on the sheets as I continued to plow his tight hole. The two of us began to sweat as we continued. I could feel myself getting close to cumming.

After a few minutes, it happened, my body slowed as I fired the first shot into his rectum. Followed by three to four more shots. Patrick didn't moan but I did as I almost fell on top of him but I caught myself by holding on to his waist.

When I finished, I pulled out my cock and sat on the heels of my feet. Patrick fell onto his side and stared at me, "I love getting fucked by you," he then sat up and kissed me on the lips. I wanted to suck on his cock then and there but I knew he would be against it. So I let him kiss me for a bit then he got off the bed and said, "Gotta clean up, but I'll be out in a bit," he grabbed his briefs and slipped into the restroom. I grabbed my briefs and put them on then laid down on the bed. I went over the day's events and felt really good about everything.

A few minutes later, he came back out wearing the Pump! Briefs and lied down next to me. We cuddled for a bit while watching some Netflix before falling asleep.

12