Tales of Jason Ch. 16

Story Info
Jason and Sam hang out at a swap meet.
4.4k words
4.44
2.5k
1
0

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

On a Saturday morning, Steven and I found ourselves on the couch playing the video game, Monster Hunter. I had finally got around to buying a Nintendo Switch so we could play the game together. It was the one game that me and him played a lot growing up. There were other games such as Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Marvel vs Capcom. But Monster Hunter we weren't facing each other, we were working together. It was just the two of us in the house since Dick and Javi were both out.

We had been playing the game all morning long. We had the fan blowing in our way since the weather was hot. It had been in the 90s all week long. Steven's only clothing was a pair of shorts. While I was in a tank top with shorts.

After we finished our latest hunt, Steven got up to use the restroom. While I waited, I received a text message. I grabbed my phone and saw it was from Sam. "Hey, I'm at the swapmeet by House Achilles, do you want to hang out?"

I glanced at the time and saw it was a little past noon. Steven and I had been hunting all morning and I could use a break. I thought about inviting him but decided not to as I figured he wouldn't want to even go to the swapmeet, "Sure, I'm down. I'll be there in a bit," I texted back.

Sam texted back with a smiling emoji, "I'll see you soon."

When Steven came back, I told him, "Sorry, but I need a break. I'mma head out."

"Where are you going? I was in a groove!" Steven groaned.

"I'm meeting Sam at the swapmeet."

"At the swapmeet? Really? Who hangs out at the swapmeet?"

I shrugged, "I'm sure we'll find somewhere else to go."

Steven rolled his eyes, "I'll let you suck my dick if you stay."

I laughed, "Thanks for the offer, but I will pass."

His eyes widened, "You're passing on sucking my dick? Wow, this Sam must be special."

I smiled, "We're just friends."

"Sure, you keep telling yourself that. Well, whatever. Have fun with your little friend," with his hand he did a shoo motion.

I got off the couch and took a quick shower. When I was done, I changed in my room into a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. It was going to be hot out so I wanted to be in cool clothing. I left the house and went to the bus stop.

The swapmeet was full of people, which made sense since it was a Saturday. I maneuvered through the crowd of people to get to Sam's location. He texted me on the bus ride. When I got closer to his location, I saw him sitting on a bench looking at his phone. As I approached him he didn't notice me so I crept up on him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he jumped up, "What the fuck?" he was spooked for a second until he realized it was me, "Oh hey, Jason. Why you gotta be creeping up on people like that?"

I laughed, "I'm sorry. You were just in the perfect spot for it to happen."

He smiled, "I'm glad you came."

Sam had on the same tan color jeans from the library but this time he had a different shirt, it was lime green. His hair was combed back and his face was clean shaven. I could actually smell the shaving cream. So it was recent.

"So you want a raspado?" said Sam.

"Sure."

After we got our raspados, which mine was tamarindo flavor while his was bubblegum, we walked around the swapmeet. We gazed at some of the stuff they sold. I didn't really buy anything and neither did he. It felt like that was never the intention. Like if Sam just wanted to hang out with me. He could've chosen somewhere else though. But just the fact that he wanted to hang out with me was sweet.

"So, Jason, how have you been?" Sam said.

I laughed, "It's been like a week, dude."

He smiled, "I mean a lot can happen in a week."

"True," I ate some of my raspado, "Well, nothing really. I bought myself a Nintendo Switch so me and my cousin could play Monster Hunter."

"Oh! I love Monster Hunter, me and my...uh cousin play it too."

"Oh cool, maybe we can play sometime."

"I'd love that."

"There was something else too that happened this week."

He raised an eyebrow, "And what is that?"

"I missed you."

"Awe, That's pretty cringe bro, but very sweet. I missed you too," Sam said.

"You know, my cousin gave me shit for coming to hang out with you at a swapmeet."

"You should've brought him. I don't mind three ways."

We both laughed.

"It's difficult to get him to do stuff like that. He mostly does things with me and my roommates. And even that is limited. How about you? You really do like three ways?"

"I do, when they happen. But it's been a while."

"I'm sure that will change if you get into House Achilles."

"Maybe. But even then, would you like it if I had sex with the boys there?"

"I mean, I've had sex with all of them."

His mouth dropped, "All of them! Even Alkibiades?"

I shook my head, "No, not him. He still eludes me. What do you think of him by the way?"

"He's a quirky guy, but pretty cool. He's very pretty too."

"You know one time he gave me a massage and handjob?"

"Really? Woah. Where did that happen?"

"In the basement, he has a massage place down there."

"Woah, that's pretty hot."

At one point we stopped looking at the shops and just walked and talked. We wound up towards the back of the swapmeet where some of the stalls were closed, "So, Jason. I wanted to say that I am sorry about last time. On the track field."

It was memory time. I wondered what detail he would forget. Last time he misremembered the library. It was rather odd to be honest. I understand forgetting some things but the fact that he thought I had fucked him. Or that he forgot that we had done it inside with my unconscious cousin next to us. Was rather strange.

"It's no worries. I get it, you had to go. But it was a fun time, you know. Especially with what happened."

Sam grinned, "Yeah, that was pretty explosive. The fact that I was able to get fucked by you on the field was amazing. I love doing public stuff like that. Do you do it often in public?"

I was shocked that he remembered what happened. That there was no mistake in the memory. Maybe he was taking memory boosting pills?

I thought for a second then gave him an answer, "A few times, actually. I did it once at a beach."

"Oh really? I haven't done a beach fuck yet."

"Maybe we change that one day."

He smiled, "I'd love that.'

"What about you?"

Sam looked up with his finger on his chin for a few seconds then finally said, "A movie theater. It's pretty easy to do it there since it's dark. But it was just a blowjob," Sam then looked around as if he was checking if anyone was nearby. There weren't that many people. It turned out we had walked to the end of the swapmeet. Where there were a bunch of empty or closed stalls. "Have you ever done it at a swapmeet?"

"No," I grinned, "But I have a feeling that might change."

Sam smiled back and grabbed my hand, "Follow me!" He pulled me behind the stalls and he kept grabbing the doorknobs to the stalls. After checking about five of them he finally found one that was not opened, "Bingo!"

"What would you have done if they were all locked?"

Sam shrugged, "We'd probably do it here or find a different place to do it."

I laughed.

We entered the empty stall, the front of it was closed off but light still filtered in through the wooden blinds. No one could really see inside here. Although the light was limited I could see Sam very clearly, as if we were in a tent.

Sam approached me and placed his hands on my waists, where he turned me around to face him. Next he placed his lips on my mouth and we began to kiss. Instinctually my hands went to his crotch as did his. As we made out we massaged our growing erection through the fabric of our clothes. Since my shorts were a little tight you could clearly see the erection pressing against them. It was in dire need of release. Sam's pants on the other hand were a bit looser so he didn't have the same trouble.

The release finally came when Sam undid my shorts and let them drop to the floor. My erection had formed a tent in my red briefs. Sam's hand wrapped around it and began to stroke it through the fabric of the underwear.

While he did that, I undid his pants and stroked his cock through the fabric of his white briefs. As we kissed he moved me closer and closer to the wall of the stall. When my back rested on the wall, he broke off the kiss. Sam began to descend, making his way down to his knees. I felt his fingers slip underneath the waistband of my underwear and he opened them. My erection flung out before him where it was met with a kiss from his soft lips. With his right hand he pulled back the foreskin of my cock and licked the tip of it. This sent a jolt of pleasure throughout my body. He took my cock deeper into his mouth and began to suck.

Right away I noticed something strange. He wasn't as good as he was the other day. Like it felt good, but it wasn't that amazing blowjob he gave me back on the track field. I figured maybe it was an off day for him.

Sam sucked my cock at a steady rhythm, not moving faster or slower. It was rather odd since last time he had gradually moved up in speed. But despite that, I still would release a moan every so often. He wasn't even staring up at me while he did it.

I placed my hand on the back of his head to guide him but he resisted. Then I tried to deep throat him but he resisted again. I honestly was starting to get annoyed. He gave me a great blowjob last time, but now he is resistant to it.

Annoyed, I pulled him off my cock. He looked up at me in shock and said, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I didn't want to tell him he wasn't giving me a good blowjob, "It's just I want to suck you off more."

Without skipping a beat, Sam stood up at the same time as I got down on my knees. I opened his pants and quickly pulled open his white Fruit of the Loom briefs. Next, I pulled them down to his knees where I noticed a name on the inside of the waist band. "Davis" I ignored it as I wanted to blow his cock off.

Sam's cock was a little deflated, but not for long. In one swift motion I took his cock into my mouth. I wanted to remind him how good of a blowjob he had given me. With my hand wrapped around the shaft, I moved my head back and forth at a lightning speed. Letting my tongue run under the shaft while my hand stroked what it could.

Immediately, Sam began to moan. He didn't bother to keep it low. At this point, I didn't care if anyone heard. I knew no one would be out here. And if there was a person out here, they'd likely be doing the same thing. Which I didn't care about, I just wanted to make him cum.

I kept it up for a few minutes. Each moment that passed his moans grew more consistent. I could feel him close to climax. It was my goal. I was annoyed.

"Jason,. I'm close" he whispered. But I ignored it. I kept on sucking until I felt him get stiff. Then he bent forward and let out a grunt. That's when I felt his seed fire into my mouth. As he filled me with his gooey seed, I continued to suck. But at a slower speed.

However, when he finished, I didn't. I sped up once more. I wanted more of his cum. Sam urged me to stop by saying, "You can stop now. I'm sensitive."

But I didn't stop. I went for it again. I didn't care. This time his moans were more frequent and louder.

His hands were resting on my shoulders and his knees were slightly bent as I sucked him.

Once again, Sam blew his load into my mouth. This time with more cries and moans. When he finished, I squeezed out any remaining cum from his hole. Then I stood up and gave him a kiss, with my cum covered lips.

"Holy shit, that was an amazing blowjob, Jason," Sam said.

I swallowed the double load then licked my lips before I said, "That's how you do a blowjob. What you were doing wasn't a good one. Which is a shame since last time you gave me an amazing blowjob. Heck, it was probably the best one I'd ever had."

Sam bit his lower lip, "Yeah, sorry about that. I really can't tell you why I was sucking at it."

"It's fine, but next time you gotta give me a good one like last time."

He nodded and pulled up his underwear. I did the same. There was no point in cumming, if he wasn't clearly in the right headspace.

"I saw a taco stand not that far away, want some tacos?"

"Sure, Jason."

But before we left, I stopped him and said, "Hey, before we go I want to ask. Whos' Davis?"

Sam's eyes widened and he said, "Why do you say that?"

"I hear it's pretty stupid to answer a question with a question," I laughed, "But I saw the name on the inner waistband of your underwear."

"Oh, that. Uh...it's my cousin's underwear. He left it after a sleepover and well I never gave it back to him. I kind of have a thing for underwear."

"Ah, I see. I get that. I once stole a pair of underwear from an uncle of mine. He wasn't an uncle by blood, but by marriage."

"Nice, you still have them?"

"Maybe, I'd have to look."

"If you find them, wear them for me next time."

"That I will."

The two of us exited the stall without issue and we ate tacos.

It was a little past 9pm when I came home. And the first thing I saw was an unconscious Steven with only a pair of shorts on and the fan blowing in his face. His Switch controller was to the side of him. Since I knew no one else was home, gingerly I sat down next to him. Making sure I didn't wake him. Next, I moved my right hand to his bulge and gently rubbed it. Steve made no reaction. No movement, no noise. Which led me to believe he was deep in sleep.

I moved my hand up to the waistband of his shorts and opened them. I peeked inside and saw he was wearing blue trunks. My hand moved inside his shorts and began to rub his erection.

"Oh, now you want to play with my dick," I heard Steven say.

I looked up at him and said, "You're awake!"

He turned to me with a smile on his face and grabbed my hand, pulling it out of his shorts, "Let me guess, your little date didn't go so well?"

I sat back up and said, "Actually, no. It went well. I sucked his dick at an empty stall."

Steven frowned then sat back down, "Lame. So aside from that, how did your little swap meet date go?"

"We had tacos and raspados."

"Yeah, that sounds lame. You could've been here hunting with me and slurping on my dick."

I rolled my eyes, "That can still happen."

"We'll see about that."

I turned to Steven and said, "So get this. He was wearing a pair of underwear with someone else's name on it."

He turned to me with a confused look on his face, "What the fuck?"

"Yeah, I know, right? He said it belonged to a cousin of his who had left it by accident after a sleepover."

"Okay? But why keep it and then wear it? And who puts their name on their underwear?"

"Probably nerds or maybe twins? As for keeping the underwear, he said he has an underwear fetish. I mean I don't blame him, I stole a pair of underwear from an uncle."

"Wait, what? Which uncle?"

"Uncle Miguel."

"Tia Sonia's husband?!"

"No, Tia Leti's husband."

"Oh. You freak."

"Oh shut up, like you don't have a fetish. Like that one time you fucked me while I had fake boobs on."

"Hey! I told you to shut up about that," Steven went silent for a moment then said, "Wait, have you taken any of my underwear?"

I shrugged, "Maybe."

"Dude, really?"

"I mean, I was really horny growing up. And well you always wore nice underwear."

"Do you like to sniff it or what?"

"Oh God no, I'm not into that. I just wear it or jerk off in it."

"Okay, a 'no' would have sufficed."

He had turned away from me. I knew he wasn't really mad about it. He was just thinking about stuff. So I took the opportunity to make my play, slowly I moved my hand to his crotch again. But this time he stopped me and said, "No, underwear bandit! You're under arrest!"

"What?"

Steven stood up and pulled me off the couch. He then turned me around so my back would face him. He grabbed my other hand and put them together. Next, he grabbed a cable and wrapped it around my wrists, "I'm sending you right to jail."

With my wrists tied up, Steven pushed me down onto my knees. His shorts and underwear then fell to his ankles. The growing erection was held in his hand as he used the other hand to bring my open mouth to it. When my mouth made contact with the rose colored cock, he pushed it deeper inside, then I closed my lips around the shaft. Steven then began to thrust. Slowly he moved his pelvis back and forth, his cock slid inside my mouth. Immediately moans flew out of his mouth. Then he pushed his pelvis all the way forward, shoving the hard cock deep into my throat. There his cock was ensconced in my throat getting pleasured by my throat muscles. I would swallow and this would tighten them around the tip of his cock. This resulted in him letting out a loud moan followed by a series of low ones, ending with a "fuck!"

Steven pulled the thick cock out from my mouth which allowed me to catch my breath. But only for a few moments as he reinserted his cock. This time he didn't go slow. He grabbed the back of my head with both hands and began to thrust rapidly. I did my best to keep my lips around his shaft as he fucked my mouth. Steven then finished with his cock once again in my throat. Then he let go.

This time he didn't reinsert his cock. Steven grabbed my right arm and pulled me up to my feet. He bent down and removed his shorts and underwear. When he stood back up he had his blue boxer briefs in his hands. "So, do I stuff it in your mouth or do I put it on your head?"

"Uh...I don't know. I've never done this..."

"Okay, I'll decide," Steven placed his underwear over my head with the crotch side in front of my nose. I took in a whiff of it and it smelled like sweat, urine, body wash and strawberries for some reason.. I then felt Steven's hands on my waist where he undid my pants and pulled them down with my underwear. I then got down on my knees on the couch as I already knew what was going to happen next. I heard the opening of a bottle and a squirting noise. It was lube. Next I felt his fingers lather my hole up then he did his cock. I could smell the strawberries again. "Is your lube Strawberry scented?"

"Yeah, you can smell it?"

"Yeah, not only back there but on your underwear."

"Oh yeah, I rubbed one out earlier while you were gone. I actually had some cum on that underwear."

"That's really hot," I blurted out.

Steven didn't say anything. Instead I felt the pressure against my hole. The head of his cock was pressing against it and slowly entering. The cock slid inside me slowly, sending pleasure from the back of my spine up my body. I let out a soft moan when he was fully inside. Next, he grabbed me by the waist and began to thrust once more.

At a steady speed, Steven fucked my tight hole. Together we let out moans as he continued. My moans would turn into cries when I'd feel the tip of his cock rub against my prostate. His moans were the same though. An occasional grunt.

Steven then sped up and I felt his hand on my face, where he said, "Smell that underwear!"

I took in a strong whiff. Taking in all the smells as he fucked me harder than before. Moans and cries flew out of my mouth as he sped up. The sound of his pelvis clapping echoed through the living room. Next I felt Steven's chest against my back which signaled to me that he was close. His moans turned to grunts and gasps as he drew closer to climax. This didn't stop his speed. Steven continued to fuck my hole while his hand was on my face.

A loud grunt came out of Steven's mouth as I felt the splash of cum inside of me. He began to slow down, but still was thrusting, as he fired the rest of his load. His head was right behind mine so I could hear the deep breathing and grunts loudly.

A final grunt came out his mouth accompanied with a whispered "Fuck."

Steven pulled out and sat down on the couch next to me. I removed the underwear from my face and tossed it to the floor. His body lied there out of breath and sweating due to the heat and the sex. Not wanting to get any cum on the couch, I got up and went straight to the bathroom.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers
12