Tales of Jason Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I cleaned myself, I went to my room to change into cooler clothing. A pair of shorts and a tank top. Then I went back downstairs where I found the couch empty. His shorts were still on the floor but he was nowhere to be sean. I looked around a bit and finally noticed the door to the outside from the kitchen was open. I went through the kitchen and out the door and as expected there was Steven sitting on a chair at the table. He had on his boxer briefs. He hadn't noticed me exit the home so I made my way to him.

Steven was staring up at the sky when he finally noticed me. "Hey," he said quietly.

"What's up? That was a hot fuck."

He let out a light chuckle and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it," I could feel sadness in his voice.

"Hey Steven, is something up?"

He turned to me, "No, it's nothing."

I could feel he was hiding something. So I pressured him, "Hey man, if something is up. You can always talk to me. I probably won't give you the best advice but sometimes it's good to just have someone listen to you."

"I said it's nothing," this time his voice was emotionless, cold even.

I got closer to him. I was beginning to worry. "Dude, come on, tell me. Was it something I did or didn't do?"

He looked away from me for a few seconds then finally turned back, I could see the sadness on his face. "It's just, I love having sex with you. And I will admit you give me some of the best blowjobs I've ever had. But there is something you can't give me."

"Which is?"

"A relationship. I want a girl to be with."

I wrapped my arm around him, "Hey man, remember, we're young. We have plenty of time to find that special someone."

"I know, but Dick has a boyfriend now. Javi probably has a girlfriend. And now you seem to have a boyfriend."

"I get that. But at the same time, maybe you should go out more. Go to social gatherings. Meet people."

"But aren't you worried that if I find a girl, that we won't have sex anymore?"

I smiled, "I knew that one day it would come. That you would find someone and not want to do anymore. I love having sex with you Steven but I also know you're straight and that you want to have a girlfriend and hopefully a wife someday. What is happening between us is temporary."

"Man, I always thought you would be mad if I had a girlfriend or something. Well, maybe you're right. Maybe I do need to hit up some social gatherings and meet new people."

"Do that. Plus, we can still fuck whenever you want."

"What about Sam?"

"I mean, we aren't a couple yet. Plus, I feel he's lying or keeping something from me."

"Makes sense."

I hugged him and said, "Feel better now?"

He smiled and shoved me off, "Yeah I do. Don't hug me like that."

"What? You don't like that kind of affection? Do I need to bring out those fake boobs and hug you with them?"

"Oh fuck off!"

We both laughed.

12