Tales of Jason Ch. 22

Story Info
Jason and Eric go somewhere private.
8.2k words
4.5
898
0

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

It felt as if Cupid's arrow struck me. I was in love with Eric, but I carried some doubt in our relationship. We had been seeing each other intermittently for a few weeks. Mostly when the twins weren't home or we'd sneak out somewhere out of the city. So no one could see us, it was fun at first but then I started to dislike it. We couldn't do anything in public. No holding hands. No kissing. No making out. None of that. I had tried to bring up the situation to Eric but he always assured me that we would be public soon. His biggest concern was the twins. Which I understood but at the same time, I didn't care if they knew. They would be mad but I was in love with him, not them.

During karate classes, Eric only viewed me as a student. Only once had we made out and fucked in the showers. But that was when everyone was gone, including the twins. Another thing we started doing was working out. He'd train me and most of the time Sam was with us. As he was the only one of the twins that enjoyed working out. It felt like Eric liked it when Sam was there. To resist the urge to make out with me. But I hated it. Especially when doing bench presses. Eric's groin would be just above my head. The sight alone would make my blood move to my groin.

To keep up the secret, Eric would leave some nights allowing me to spend time with the twins. Which was always fun. Who wouldn't want to have a three-way with twin brothers? But I wanted Eric. Sometimes when I slept over I'd sneak into Eric's room and hope he was in there. Unfortunately, he never was. I'd just go into his drawer and steal a pair of his briefs. A price for him not being there. I had collected a total of five pairs.

I loved being with Eric. Every time I was with him my problems seemed to drift away. I was happy with him. The sex was amazing, and the lovemaking was amazing. The bonding was amazing. But I started to feel something as our relationship grew. Something I didn't like. I started to feel like an accessory. That was my doubt.

I was in between the twins in the bed. All three of us wearing nothing but our briefs. Davis had his cute tighty whities while Sam had on his black briefs. My briefs were my favorite ones, the baby blue ones. A pair that had become my lucky briefs as every time I've had a significant sexual moment, I had them on. I come to call them my 'lucky briefs.'

It was 8 in the morning. The twins were both sound asleep. I had slept over since Eric had left town. It meant my karate classes were done by a different instructor and I got to sleep with the twins. They didn't like having me over when Eric was home. I had asked Sam once and he told me that since we usually end up having sex they didn't feel comfortable doing so when he was home. Which I guess made sense. Eric was their parent.

Cautiously, I climbed out of bed. The twins were still sound asleep. In just my briefs I walked to the living room. It was quiet. I scratched my bare stomach and yawned. Then I felt a hand over my mouth and another hand on my right arm.

I was pulled into Eric's room and pushed against the wall. Panic struck me briefly until I realized who it was. Despite it being dark, I was able to make out that it was Eric. Using his free hand he made a "shh" gesture. I gave him a nod confirming that I wouldn't make a sound. He removed his hand from my mouth and kissed me.

"I thought you were out of town?" I said, licking my lips.

Eric pressed his body against mine. His hands went down my arms to my legs where he lifted them. My legs wrapped around his waist as he whispered in my ear, "I came back early. I figured you wouldn't be here and we could meet up somewhere."

I grinned, "I'm sorry to disappoint."

He grinned back. I could see his pearly white teeth, "Oh, you never disappoint, Jason."

Eric began to kiss my neck. I looked up at the ceiling as his hands moved around my body. Our bulges rubbed against one another. Each holding our respective erections. His large hands move south to my butt cheeks where he gave them an aggressive squeeze.

"You guys fucked?" he said in between kisses.

"Yeah, we did."

"I'm jealous," His lips were on the base of my neck. "I wish you'd wake up in my arms one day."

I stopped him from kissing by placing my hands on the side of his head. I made him look up at me and for a brief moment, we looked into each other's eyes. We kissed. At that moment I wanted to strip him to his briefs and worship him. I wanted to gag on his cock. I wanted to look up at him while I worshiped his manhood. I wanted to feel his large hands on my cheeks while he drilled the thick cock of his inside me. I wanted to feel his deep breaths against my neck as he moved his pelvis in a melodic rhythm.

"I want to wake up in your arms, Eric. I want to be with you more often. A place for us to be together."

Eric kissed my hand and then looked at me, "I have an idea. I have a realtor's conference tomorrow. It's a place about two hours from here. It's private. Up in the mountains. It would just be me and you for two days. I want you to come with me."

"But I have school and work," I protested.

"Isn't that what sick days are for? Can't ask for a vacation?"

He peppered my neck with more kisses. It's what I wanted. A place for me and him.

I felt his hands grope my butt cheeks, "Come on, Jason. Let's go, Baby."

I licked my lips and said, "Okay. Let's do it."

"Attaboy," he kissed me on the lips and we continued to make out. My cock was hard and ready to burst. So much precum had been released that a stain had formed. I wanted him there and now.

"Fuck, I want to fuck you so badly right now," Eric said.

I whispered back, "Me too."

Our conversation came to an end however when footsteps were heard in the hallway. The two of us went completely silent. We waited as the footsteps went to the bathroom and the door closed.

Eric released my legs and I gently stood on them. "Go back to the twins. I'm going to catch you guys in the bed and make a big deal about it. I will ask you to leave. This will spook you and give you an excuse to not see them for a bit."

"Clever," I said.

The two of us stepped out and he went out the front door while I went to the bedroom with the twins. I climbed into bed next to Sam, who was still sound asleep. Which meant Davis was in the restroom.

A few moments later, Davis walked back into the room. He lay down next to me landing his hand on my stomach. "Where were you?" he whispered.

Thinking quickly I said, "I was in the living room talking with Dick."

"Oh, I didn't see you when I walked to the bathroom."

I said nothing wanting the conversation to end.

Davis moved his hand softly up and down my torso. I used my left hand to push his hand south to my groin. He smiled and let out a small laugh. "I see what you want."

Davis began to play with my groin, causing my member to grow in size. He noticed the precum stain on my briefs, "Someone was leaking." He commented.

"I had a wet dream."

He smiled, "Let me give you a wet morning then," Davis moved his head down. He pulled open my briefs and took my erection into his hands. With his head resting on my pelvis he took the very tip in and began to suck on it. His hand gently stroked my cock. I tilted my head back into the pillow hoping Eric would not come in right away.

Slowly, Davis pleased my hard cock. The pleasure was immense. I released a soft moan. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed shoving my cock into his throat. I heard him gag on my cock. His tight throat sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

Eric would come in any minute now so I wanted to take full advantage of the moment. I guided Davis' head. Moving it up and down at a steady rate. I looked past him and noticed something. The door to the room was ajar and an eye was in between the gap. It was Eric. He was watching us.

I stared at him as I moved his nephew's mouth on my cock. The movement sped up. So much so that the bed started to move. But Sam remained asleep unaware that his brother was giving me head. I shoved his head down once more. My cock entered the confines of his throat where it remained ensconced. The tight throat muscles pressed against the tip of my cock sending pleasure through my body, never breaking eye contact with Eric.

I released Davis' hold and let him suck me on his own. With his right hand, he stroked the shaft in a twisting motion. His mouth and lips worked the sensitive tip of my cock. Each moment drew me closer and closer to climax. I imagined myself with Eric. On some beach, naked having sex.

Then it happened. My body shook and I released my load into Davis' mouth. I never broke my stare-down with Eric. I looked at him as I pumped every last drop of cum into his nephew's mouth.

The door swung open and Eric turned on the lights, "What the hell is this?" He yelled.

Quickly I covered myself with the sheets.

The barging in woke up Sam from his sleep. The twins looked at each other and then back at their uncle.

"What the fuck is this?" Eric nearly yelled. He looked at me and pointed, "You, get out."

I nodded put my clothes on and grabbed my things. I didn't say anything to the twins as I walked past Eric and left.

During the bus ride home, I received a text message. It wasn't from the twins it was from Eric.

"I have to admit, watching you get blown by Davis was hot. I just wish I was the one doing it."

I smiled and replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I sure did. Thank you for letting me finish before barging in. I imagined you going down on me."

"Soon you won't have to imagine it. Are we still good for the trip?"

I stared out the window to think about it briefly. "Yes, I am still down. Just let me come up with an excuse."

"Perfect! I'll text you later with more details."

When I got home, I showered and put clothes in the washing machine. Still no word from the twins. The idea of texting them came to mind but I decided not to. Instead, I began to think of excuses for my trip. School was easy, but my work excuse would have to be good since my boss lived with me.

A few hours had passed when Eric texted me telling me that he would pick me up in the morning.

I got a hold of Dick and explained to him that I needed some time off and that I had an event to go with some friends. Without any hesitation, he said yes. The only other person to question me was going to be, Steven. I tried finding a good excuse but couldn't find one. Since I was leaving early in the morning, he'd probably not even notice me leaving. So I chose to not tell him anything.

The following morning, I woke up and got dressed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. Eric had texted me that he was almost at my house. That to look for a white sedan. He wasn't bringing the motorcycle.

The only other person in the house was Steven who was as predicted asleep. Dick and Javi had gone to their respective jobs. I had packed a backpack full of clothes for two days and waited in the living room for Eric.

I stood up and held my backpack over my shoulder when I heard a voice say, "What are you going?"

I turned to see Steven at the top of the stairs in nothing but his basketball shorts. I gulped and tried to come up with an excuse, "Um..." was all I managed to say.

Steven slowly went down the stairs keeping his stare. He approached me and repeated, "What are you doing so early in the morning?"

"I'm going to stay the night with the twins for a few days."

"Weren't you just there?" Steven said not believing me.

"Well, we like to hang out a lot."

"You mean fuck a lot? Why don't I get to part take in the sexual festivities," he was jealous, "You take a twin and I take another. Sounds like a great time."

"Well, we have talked about it."

Steven was now inches from me, I felt his breath against my face, "So why don't I tag along? It is nice to get my dick sucked again since you haven't done it in a long time."

"I don't know. I'd have to ask them."

"Or is it that I'm not good enough for you anymore? You'd rather have sex with these random twins than me?"

I started to feel scared, "It's just..."

He cut me off, "It's just what? The last couple of weeks, I've watched you leave this house and come back with a load of cum in your ass. And every time I see it I get jealous. I loved having sex with you Jason but you've become so distant. I can't believe you'd choose them over me."

My pants pocket vibrated and I pulled out my phone. It was Eric telling me he had arrived. "I'm sorry, I have to go."

"Maybe I'll crash your little fuck party."

"Please don't," I pleaded with him. The last thing I wanted was for him to go to the twin's house and not find me there. They'd all be confused about where I was. I cleared my throat, "Look, when I come back, we'll spend the week together."

Steven turned and walked away, "Forget it. Have fun with your twins."

"Fuck," I said under my breath. This was something I would have to fix when I came back."

I just hoped I was making the right choice.

Despite some mild traffic, the drive went well. Eric and I had listened to some music together and talked about some stuff we had in common. I still had no messages from anyone. I didn't think Steven would even text me. I felt bad. I really messed up with him. But I would fix it.

The sedan drove off the freeway and onto a road toward the mountains. I had no idea where I was. I just knew it was North of Los Angeles. About two hours to be exact. No one would spot us up here.

We entered a driveway to this tall hotel. The area was surrounded by a fence and people had to be let in via a guard. Eric turned to me and said, "I need you to get in the trunk."

My eyes widened in disbelief, "What? Excuse me?"

He shrugged, "This is a private conference. They check the tickets."

"So you're smuggling me in?"

"I have to."

"Alright," It was odd but I had no choice. I climbed into the back seat and pulled the seat down to enter the trunk. Eric closed the seat and I lay in the trunk. I guess it explained why he didn't bring the bike.

The car made a stop and the engine died. The door to the car opened and footsteps were heard as they approached the trunk. The trunk opened and Eric stood there with a smile on his face, "Oh look at that junk in my trunk."

I got out of the trunk and shoved his shoulder, "Jackass."

He laughed, "Hey, we're here aren't we?"

I looked around and noticed we were parked in an underground garage. It was very dark which was good. It would make my smuggling easier.

"You ain't mad?" he said embracing me from behind.

I smiled at him and kissed him, "No, I think I discovered a new kink. Being smuggled in. I felt like Cleopatra when she was snuck into Alexandria to meet with Julius Ceasar."

"Am I your Julius Ceasar?" he said with a grin on his face.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind seeing you in a Roman gown."

"Maybe one day we'll role play," he kissed me on the lips and said, "Let's go."

I grabbed my belongings and went with Eric to the elevator where we took it to the fifth floor. We walked down the hallway and stopped at room 512. I entered first and Eric soon followed. The room was the bare essentials. Bed, bathroom, TV, and a mini fridge.

I sat down on the corner of the bed and said, "So I feel like contraband."

Eric dropped his bag on the floor and came to me. He pushed me onto the bed. He was on all fours breathing down on me. His eyes stared at mine then he kissed me on the lips, "You ain't contraband."

"Oh yeah? Then why don't we walk holding hands?"

"Because I told you, I don't want anyone to see us. Our age difference will attract unwanted attention."

"I understand that, but if this is going to be a relationship. I want everyone to see us. Fuck what anyone thinks."

"You say that, but my realtor buddies might have a difference of opinion about my lifestyle."

"Is that what you truly care about, Eric? Your realtor job? What about me?" I pushed him off of me.

"Jason, I didn't mean to say that. It's just..."

I rose to my feet, "It's just what, Eric? You don't want your coworkers to see you with an 18-year-old? Are you scared they'll think you fuck the twins too? Do you Eric?"

"Of course not! They're my nephews."

"But I bet if they weren't you would."

Eric stood up and walked past me to his bag, "Is this how it's going to be? Having a relationship in secret? Because if so, I don't want to have one," I said with a raised voice.

"I just wanted us to have some private time for once. Two days of just you and me. Let us enjoy it. Then we can talk about it."

"You're not the one who has to be smuggled in and out," I said through my teeth.

"Are you going to complain this entire trip?"

I bit my lower lip and went to the window. I pulled on the curtains and the sunlight blasted through the window doors. I opened one and stepped onto the balcony. The view was beautiful. The air was cold. Across from the hotel was a large lake surrounded by hills.

Eric stepped behind me and embraced me, "I don't want to fight. I want to be with you, Jason."

He began to kiss me on the neck while his large hands moved across my torso.

"It's beautiful, Eric. This sight."

"I know it is. You're just as beautiful."

"Just as?" I said teasing him.

"Sorry, the mountains are more attractive. They don't complain," I felt his hand grope my bulge. I turned to face him and began to grope his bulge.

With my hands, I undid his pants as we kissed. I rubbed his erection through the fabric of his briefs. Then I took the cock out. I lowered myself onto a squat and quickly took the thick cock into my mouth. I stared up at him as I sucked on his cock. My hands moved up and down my hairy stomach.

Moans and grunts left Eric's mouth as I pleasured his long and thick cock. My hands had pulled down his pants to his knees and my hands were now dug underneath his underwear feeling each of his hairy butt cheeks. I brought my face as close as I could to his pelvis. Shoving the large cock into my throat. A drawn-out moan came from Eric then I released the cock from my throat.

As I took a moment to recover, I stroked his saliva-covered cock. I stared up at him watching his facial reactions. I brought my tongue to the tip and licked it. Causing him to moan once more.

A knock on the door startled us. Eric already had his hands on his pants when he said, "Who is it?"

"It's Mike," a voice said from behind the door.

"Shit," Eric said tucking his cock into his underwear and pulling up his pants, "I'm sorry, Jason, but you need to hide again."

I glared at Eric until another knock on the door came from an impatient Mike.

"I guess, I'll hide in the bathroom."

"No, they might use it. Hide under the bed."

"You've got to be kidding me?"

"Please!" Eric begged.

I pursed my lips and rolled my eyes, "Fine, you owe me."

The underside of the bed was maybe about a foot in height. Thankfully I was thin so sliding under wasn't a hassle.

Once I slid underneath the bed and hid, Eric went for the door. A third knock came before he reached it. "Sheesh, I'm coming," Eric said.

The lock of the door came off and Eric opened the door. Mike and another guy came in, "You ready?"

"Yeah, just let me put a suit on."

Eric walked back to his case and pulled out a suit that was neatly folded. I watched as he stripped to his briefs which were ones I hadn't recognized. They were a gold-like color with a navy waistband that had the brand's name on it, Emporio Armani. An expensive brand if I remember correctly. The briefs hugged him very well.

"Nice tighty whities," Mike said. The two men laughed. Eric soon joined in the laughter.

"Hey, the ladies love it," Eric said.

"That's all that matters," the other guy said.

I guess Eric wasn't out to his realtor buddies, which was another reason he was trying to hide me. We had a lot to talk about when he came back.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers