Tales of Jason Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using my right hand I stroked his cock while my mouth sucked on his cock. I could hear the moans through the fabric of my briefs. I stared up at him watching his facial and body reactions as I sucked his sensitive tip. There was so much saliva that I used some of it to lather up the fingers of my left hand. I moved the fingers to his rectum and slid two of them inside. This caused Eric to gasp. My fingers met his prostate and began to massage it.

Eric moved his head left and right with moans coming through the briefs that were in his mouth. So much saliva had left his mouth that the underwear was wet. But I continued to pleasure him from both sides.

Eric jerked his head back. A second explosion of cum happened. This time in my mouth. I continued to stroke him as he released the load into my mouth. When he was done, I sucked out every last drop of cum. Eric looked down at me as I opened my mouth showing him his load then I swallowed it. I climbed on top of him and removed my briefs. We kissed.

After we had sex, we cleaned up and crawled into bed together. We watched a movie and I fell asleep in his arms.

It was a little past 6 am when I woke up. My arm and leg were on Eric's near-naked body. Both of us only had our underwear on. I rolled over and sat up. The only light in the room came from the TV. I stood up and turned it off, then I went to the restroom. When I came back out of the restroom, I noticed a blinking light coming from the side of Eric. I went to him and noticed that it was his cell phone. I grabbed it and looked at the screen. It was a text message notification. A series of text messages from someone named Marcus. I couldn't read the entirety of the texts but one text caused my eyes to widen. It read "I can't wait to see you this weekend. Just you and me."

I dropped the phone on the bed. Eric was seeing someone else. Was I just a sidepiece to him? Someone to fuck and call a day. Rage filled me. I wanted to wake him up to a flurry of fists, but instead, I chose not to.

I put my clothes on and grabbed my backpack. I walked to the door and placed my hand on the knob. I looked back at Eric asleep, then I turned the knob and left the hotel room.

To be continued...