Tales of Kelly's Cunt Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventures of my neighbors cunt.
4.6k words
4.59
19.3k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fjim87
fjim87
27 Followers

This is the second chapter in the Tales of Kelly's Cunt. If you haven't read the first chapter I highly recommend it so you get a context of the characters.

I woke the next morning and wondered if Kelly would actually show at 10am. I got a few things done around the house and kept an eye on the time. I would glance out the kitchen window from time to time but saw no activity at Kelly's house.

10am came and went and no Kelly. It was about 10:30 and I was figuring she wouldn't show at all when I saw her walking across her lawn towards my door. She came straight in without knocking, saw I was sitting at the table, stopped and looked down at the floor.

Kelly was dressed in her usual baggy attire, did not have her make up bag, and was 30 minutes late. Three acts of disobedience. I looked at her and told her in a cold voice "You disobeyed me Kelly."

Kelly finally looked at me and said "Jim, I'm sorry but yesterday was a mistake and we can't do that anymore. I got carried away. Please, lets just go back to being friends and neighbors."

I stayed sitting and in the same cold voice told her "Take your clothes off Kelly."

Looking confused Kelly replied with "Jim, please, I just told you, what happened yesterday can't happen again."

Without breaking my gaze with her I reached under the placemat and removed an envelope.

"You may want to reconsider that Kelly" I replied and I held the envelope out so she could read the address. It was addressed to her husband Mark with his prisoner number and the current prison he was in on the address line. Kelly's face lost its color.

"Thats right Kelly, I wrote a letter to Mark telling him everything we did yesterday and how much you enjoyed it" I informed her. Then I picked up my phone and held it out so she could see the text screen "If that isn't enough I can hit send on this text to your boyfriend Tom, I even have pictures attached. Now, take off your clothes." The little color Kelly had left drained from her face.

Kelly stunned, stammered "Jim, please don't send those. It will destroy them and then they will destroy me. Please, please, we can work this out."

Keeping the cold tone in my voice I replied to Kelly "You have one minute to comply or I hit send on the text and drop the letter in the mail. I will not repeat myself again, now take off your fucking clothes."

Defeated, Kelly removed her hoodie and T shirt, her pert braless little 34 inch titties popping free, pencil eraser nipples stiffening as the cool air touched them. She kicked off her shoes, removed her socks then peeled down her sweatpants and panties bending over to remove them. As Kelly straightened back up to her full 5'2 height her wild all natural bush popped into view.

"Very good Kelly" I told her, "Now, put your hands on the counter, bend over and place your head on your hands."

"Jim, what are going to do? Please, I promise this will never happen again, lets talk about this" Kelly pleaded.

"Kelly, you were disobedient, now do what I told you and do it now" I told her.

Kelly shuffled to the counter and did as she had been instructed. Her long blonde hair, tied back, fell over one shoulder. I had the most tantalizing view of her ass at a perfect eye level. It looked scrumptious. I stood up and quickly shed my clothes.

"Spread your legs wide Kelly" I instructed.

Kelly again complied. I reached between her legs from behind and got a surprise. She was wet!

"Kelly!" I exclaimed, "Your cunt is wet! What the fuck is with that?" I asked.

Kelly sniffling into her hands tried to explain. "Jim, yesterday was so fucking incredible. It was all I could think of last night and this morning. But I knew if I continued to see you Marks dick would never satisfy me again. Can you understand what I am trying to say?"

I could understand and informed her "Kelly we have two years before that fool gets out. That gives you plenty of time to get your desires taken care of. We can work something out after that, OK?"

Kelly nodded that she understood then asked meekly "What are you going to do to me?"

"Well Kelly, you had three acts of disobedience. That is five spanks per act for a total of fifteen spanks" I answered.

"Please not all on the same cheek" she begged. "Switch from side to side or I won't be able to sit."

I reached out and started to massage her ass. Just as Kelly started to relax I landed the first swat on her left ass cheek with a loud smack leaving a handprint as I removed my hand

"OWW, that fucking hurts!" Kelly yelped.

I quickly followed up with two more swats, Kelly crying out out after each one. After a total of three swats I ran my hand between her legs tracing a line between her cunt all the way to her clit. Kelly gasped as I rolled her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

Kelly moaned as her desire over rode the pain. I massaged her clit for only a few teasing seconds then smacked her ass three more times. I kept up this sequence until I reached fifteen swats. Three swats and then massage Kelly's clit, three whimpers then a moan from Kelly.

After the last swat I reached over to the counter and picked up a tube of warming lotion. Opening the tube I squeezed a liberal amount on Kelly's flaming red ass cheeks and proceeded to massage it in.

Kelly sighed and whispered "Thank you, that feels so good"

I kept one hand massaging Kelly's ass and used the other to return the tube to the counter and pick up a tube of lube. I opened the lube and squirted a liberal amount in her ass crack. Another healthy squirt went on my rock hard cock. Returning the lube to the counter I now kept one hand massaging Kelly's ass cheeks as I started running the thumb of the other hand up and down her ass crack.

Kelly was getting into it, her ass slowly gyrating to my massage.

I moved the hand in her ass crack down to her pussy and inserted my middle finger into her cunt as far as it would go then proceeded to finger fuck Kelly.

Kelly let out a gasp and a moan and bucked against my finger trying to get it deeper.

I kept finger fucking her as I moved my thumb towards her pert little asshole. I got it into position and gave it a push. With all the lube in her crack my thumb slid right in.

"Ohhh" Kelly grunted.

I started sliding my thumb in and out of Kelly's ass while continuing to finger fuck her cunt. Kelly started to thrust back to get my finger and thumb deeper. I could tell her passion was in control and almost at a fever pitch and slid my finger out from her cunt and my thumb from her ass.

"No, don't stop Jim, I want to cum!" Kelly begged.

I moved in close behind and positioned my cock at the entrance of her ass. I started to push. To late Kelly realized what I was planning.

"NO!" she cried. "Not in my ass Jim, please I have never done that!" she exclaimed.

Kelly tried to get away by crowding the counter but I kept with her until she had no where to go. I kept the pressure on her ass. Kelly suddenly bucked backwards trying to throw me off. Bad mistake, my super lubed cock broke through her rosebud and half my cock followed.

"AHHHH, NOOOO" Kelly howled. "TAKE IT OUT, OH SWEET JESUS PLEASE TAKE IT OUT, IT HURTS" she wailed.

Kelly went forward again trying to disengage her ass from my cock. I followed and when she hit the counter I sunk the rest of my eight and a half inch cock into her ass.

"PLEASE JIM, I CAN'T TAKE THIS, PLEASE TAKE IT OUT, PLEASE!" she sobbed.

Ignoring Kelly's pleas I leaned over her and reached around with my left hand and got a nipple, my right hand found its way between her legs and got Kelly's clit.

Still sobbing Kelly begged "No Jim, I can't take this, please please take your cock out of my ass."

Keeping my cock buried in Kelly's ass I began massaging her nipple and clit. It wasn't long and her nipple stiffened and her cunt got wetter. Kelly's sobs subsided to sniffles punctuated by an occasional gasp. I felt Kelly adjusting her position under me. As she got repositioned I felt her ass loosen up a little and knew I had her hooked.

"Starting to feel good Kelly?" I asked.

"It, it feels strange but not bad or hurting anymore" she managed to answer. "I want you to fuck my ass but you have to go slow, ok?"

"OK Kelly, but you will have to take over on your clit. I can't massage your clit and fuck your ass at the same time." I told her.

Kelly's hand went between her legs and pushed mine aside. As she started stroking her clit I straightened up and pulled my cock slowly out till only the head was left in her. I slowly slid the full length back in. Kelly's ass was tight and hot and deliciously smooth.

I gave her a few long slow strokes and Kelly started to meet my thrusts. The tempo of our fucking picked up. Stroke after long stroke.

"Harder Jim, I can't believe it but I'm going to cum getting ass fucked!" Kelly told me.

My hands on her hips I started to fuck Kelly's ass harder. She met every stroke with a grunt as my cock bottomed out. Her fingers were a blur on her clit and her breathing was coming in ragged gasps. My load was building in my balls and we were both ready.

"NOW!" Kelly screamed "I'M CUMMING OH FUCK I'M CUMMING JIM, DON'T STOP, FUCK MY ASS HARD!" Kelly's body went into a spasm as she came.

I gave one final thrust and when I hit bottom I felt her sphincter clamp down tight on my dick. It felt like my dick was clamped in a vice. My load let loose and coated her anal cavity. I felt my knees getting weak and grabbed Kelly to steady myself.

Kelly's whole body gave a final orgasmic shiver and she too almost collapsed. I managed to catch her and steady her and the two of us stayed hooked together until our senses returned.

I slid my softening cock out of Kelly's ass and watched as her rosebud slowly closed back to its original size. Kelly straightened up and turned to face me. Glancing down I could see her thighs were slick with her juices.

"Fuck that was intense" Kelly managed to whisper.

"I have many more things for us to do Kelly, yesterday and today are just the beginning" I informed her.

Kelly shook her head as in disbelief and replied "If I cum any harder I will break something and wind up in the hospital!"

Smiling at her now I reached down, picked up her T shirt and tossed it to her. "Put that on, run home and get your make up kit and get right back here."

Kelly put the T shirt on, gave me a rueful grin and told me "I don't think I will be running anywhere until my ass gets back to normal but I will be quick hun!"

I had put my shorts back on and was buttoning up my shirt when Kelly returned. She was blushing from head to toe.

"You fucker" she breathed out "I was almost home when I realized I had on nothing but a T shirt. My cunt and ass were hardly covered. What if the neighbors had seen me?"

I laughed and told her "They would have dropped heir pants and beat off thanking God for the vision. Now come on, we have stuff to do."

With that I grabbed her hand and led her down the hallway. She thought we were going to my room and veered that way but I pulled her back towards the spare bedroom.

Kelly looked at me quizzically until I opened the door. She peered in and giggled.

On the bed was a towel, a clippers, and a razor. The nightstand held a bowl of water, shaving cream, and lotion.

"I do believe my cunt is going to get a trim" Kelly said "I can't wait to have a bald pussy again Jim. I have to let it grow back before Mark gets out though."

With that Kelly got onto the bed, got her ass situated on the towel and spread her legs. I grabbed the trimmer first and made short work of getting that tangled mess of pubic hair knocked down to stubble.

I lathered her pussy up and started to shave her being extra careful not to nick her cunt lips. Kelly was starting to get worked up. I could see her clit protruding out between her pussy lips and her hands were under her shirt fondling her tits. I quickly finished and even shaved the area around her asshole.

I grabbed a mirror and handed it to Kelly and asked "What do you think babe?"

Kelly positioned the mirror and let out a little squeal of delight "I love it!"

I took the lotion, put some on her cunt and started to massage it in. Kelly's clit was at full length now begging for attention. Her breath was coming faster and she was thrusting her hips up trying to get me to touch her clit.

Kelly finally reached the breaking point "Eat me Jim, oh please eat my cunt, I need to cum, please please eat me!"

Eager to oblige I spread her cunt lips apart and started to lick her pussy. I stuck my tongue in Kelly's pussy and proceeded to tongue fuck her. After a few strokes I removed my tongue from her cunt and with a long slow lick made my way to her clit. I sucked her clit into my mouth and proceeded to nibble, lick, and suck on it. Just as Kelly was about to cum I let her clit go and went back to tongue fucking her.

"NOOOOO" Kelly cried out "I need to cum, go back to my clit Jim, please oh please I need to cum!"

Smiling inwardly I went back to her clit and sucked it back into my mouth. Kelly's hips bucked up into my face. She grabbed my head with her hands and pulled me into into her now dripping cunt.

Kelly's back arched and she screamed "IM CUMMING OH FUCK IM CUMMING SUCK MY CLIT JIM, EAT MY CUNT, OH GOD IM CUMMING!"

Kelly collapsed back onto the bed her breath coming fast and hard. "So good, that was so fucking good" she mumbled.

I backed away from Kelly's cunt, my face covered in her juices. I stood up and watched as she slowly recovered from her orgasm. With a final quiver she came back to earth.

I reached down and grabbed her hands and pulled her off the bed and to her feet. "One more stop hun" I told her. Hand in hand we walked to the master bedroom. Putting Kelly in front of me I opened the door and watched for her reaction.

Looking at what was arrayed on the bed Kelly stopped dead in her tracks and stared. On the bed was a flowery green summer dress, a pair of open toe sandals with a one inch sole and a tiny little see through thong.

Kelly turned to me and with huge eyes asked "Is that for me Jim?"

I looked down at her and replied "Yes Kelly, those are for you. The bathroom is right there so why don't you get yourself cleaned up and changed. We have lunch reservations in an hour down on the water."

Stunned, Kelly stared at me "Are you really serious Jim? Your not joking?"

"No joke Kelly, the stuff is a gift to you and we are going to lunch" I told her.

Kelly threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. Her hands took my head and pulled it down to hers so her lips could lock onto mine.

"Thank you Jim, no-one has ever done anything like this for me, thank you so much! Kelly gushed.

"I will be on the deck when your ready babe" I said as I closed the door. As I walked down the hallway I could hear Kelly humming happily and the shower start.

I was on the deck playing with my laptop about 45 minutes later. I had showered in the extra bathroom and changed. I heard the patio door opening and turned to look.

Kelly came out on the deck, looked at me and asked "Do I look OK?"

The transformation was mind blowing. Kelly's long blonde hair was shining and flowing free. No more pony tail. The dress hugged her waist and ended about mid thigh. Her titties accentuated the top of it perfectly. No bra of course. Her titties would have been insulted if the were constrained. The sandals took her height up to about 5'3 or so. Just a touch of mascara. Kelly had even taken the time to paint her nails.

I motioned for her to spin around and she did arms spread wide and a giant smile on her face.

"Perfect Kelly! I exclaimed "You look stunning!"

Kelly blushed as I stood, got my keys, grabbed her hand and said "Lets go."

We travelled in silence to the restaurant, got a table overlooking the water and ordered drinks and looked over the menu. The waitress came back with our drinks, took our order and retreated leaving us alone. We chit chatted as we waited for the food to arrive. When it did we ate in companionable silence until our plates were empty. The waitress returned and we ordered another drink as she cleared the table.

When the waitress had departed Kelly looked at me with a smirk and told me "I think we should get dessert somewhere else."

"What do you have in mind Kelly?" I asked.

Kelly leaned over the table and whispered "I have always wanted to be fucked in public Jim and right now my cunt is so wet I don't need any foreplay. Are you game?"

Instead of replying I signaled for the check, quickly paid, took her hands and pulled her to her feet. Hand in hand we walked down the waterfront looking for a suitable place. A block away we stopped in front of storefront and knew we had found the spot.

"Leah's Lingerie" the sign read. It was a small brightly lit shop selling upscale panties, bras, and sexy nighties.

Kelly and I looked at each other and nodded. This was the place.

As we entered the bell over the door chimed. The lone saleswoman started toward us with a smile. As she neared us I saw her nametag said "Leah" and I assumed she was also the owner.

Leah was about 5'6, late 30's early 40's with an athletic body. She had shoulder length brunette hair falling freely. Her 36 inch titties were trying desperately to break through a white blouse and the ensemble was finished by a stylish short skirt over tanned bare legs. I detected just a hint of perfume as she got close and my already half hard dick gave another twitch.

"Hi!" Leah exclaimed as she got to us. "My name is Leah and I am here to help you, is there anything specific you're looking for?" she asked.

Kelly, surprisingly composed, explained she was looking for panties, sexier stuff for going out and also practical for around the house.

"I know exactly what you need" Leah told Kelly "Follow me."

As we followed Leah I noticed the dressing rooms were at the rear of the store and the register in the middle. This was going to work better then I had hoped for.

Leah stopped at a display with nothing but thongs and Leah helped Kelly pick out a few. She led us to another display that was showcasing some super sexy bikini panties.

"These are really comfortable for around the house or at a work environment" Leah explained. "In fact I am wearing these today" and she held up a pair of skimpy see through black panties.

My dick went to full hard hearing that and I was struggling to keep it hidden.

Kelly took the black pair and added them to the thongs she was holding. "Can I try on a few of these to see how they look? she asked Leah.

"Of course" Leah replied "Dressing rooms are right back there" and she pointed to the rear of the store.

Leah and I made small talk as Kelly went to the middle dressing room and let herself in. I caught Leah glancing at my barely concealed hard on a few times and hoped Kelly was almost ready.

Almost as if she read my mind the door opened just wide enough for Kelly's head to pop through and she called out "Jim, can you come and tell me what you think?"

Leah smiled as I excused myself and she started heading to the register.

Kelly still had the door open, watching as I approached. When I got to the door Kelly pulled me in and quickly shut and locked it.

The dressing room was small, barely big enough for the two of us. It had full length mirrors on all 3 walls and the door. Along the back was a narrow bench to sit on.

Kelly was naked, her clothes piled on the bench and shoes under it. I could smell the aroma of her hot cunt filling the small room.

Kelly placed her hands on the wall nearest her, bent over and looking over her shoulder whispered "Now, I need you now, no foreplay, I'm past ready so just shove your cock in and fuck me fast and hard."

I dropped my shorts around my ankles, moved in close, got my cock in position and shoved. Kelly's cunt was almost dripping it was so wet. I slid all the way in without stopping.

fjim87
fjim87
27 Followers
12