Tales of Kelly's Cunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh god yes" Kelly whispered "Fuck me Jim, hard, fast, I'm so close to cumming babe.

I started to fuck her furiously knowing we didn't have much time. I had to be careful so our bodies didn't slap together on the instroke. The noise would have been a dead giveaway to what we were doing.

Kelly was getting dangerously loud as her orgasm approached and I knew she would scream if I didn't do something. Glancing down I realized the answer was laying on the dressing room bench. I grabbed the black panties, ripped the tag off, balled them up, then reached around and stuffed them into Kelly's mouth. I put my hand over her mouth so she couldn't spit them out.

"Mmmmfffff" she managed to get out around the panties.

Kelly was breathing hard through her nose and our orgasms were on top of us. I was stroking into her with everything I had when her body tensed up.

"MMMMMMFFFFFF, MMMMMMFFFFF, MMMMMFFFFF" Kelly gasped out around the panties as her orgasm gripped her. The sounds were barely above a whisper.

At the same I bottomed out one last stroke and let my cum loose into Kelly's cunt. Kelly's cunt muscles contracted and released as her cunt milked my cock dry.

Thinking now and moving fast I pulled my cock out of Kelly's cunt, grabbed the pantie gag out of her mouth and wiped my dick clean with them. I pulled up my shorts and then spun Kelly around to face me.

As I got her spun around she grabbed my hand put it up to her mouth and bit down.

"MMMMFFFFFF" she breathed out as her body violently shook. Kelly pushed my hand away as she came back to her senses. "Jim, holy fuck, I just came with out being touched. Jesus how the fuck did that happen?"

"We can figure that out later hun" I told her and handed her the black panties "Right now use these to clean your self up and meet me at the register. Just put the panties in your purse, I will take of the explanation to Leah."

With that I grabbed the pile of new lingerie off the bench, let myself out and sauntered towards the register. Leah was at the register watching me as I walked towards her. Her eyes were bright and she had a slight smirk on her face as I got to the register.

I put the items on the counter and also gave Leah the tag from the black panties. "Can you please ring these up also?" I asked her "They had a bit of an accident in the dressing room."

With the smirk still on her face Leah responded "I am afraid I will have to charge you for two pair. The pair I was wearing got so wet listening to the two of you fuck I had to throw them away."

"That's fine" I sheepishly answered.

Leah rang the sale up and printed the receipt. She took a pen and wrote something on the back of the receipt before giving it to me. I took the receipt from her hand and turned it over to see what she had written. It was a phone number.

As if reading the question in my mind Leah told me "Thats my phone number. I am off tomorrow and would love to model my new panties for you and your friend."

I heard Kelly exit the fitting room as I quickly took my phone, added Leah to the contacts and sent her a fast text. Leah's phone chirped and as she glanced down at it I whispered "Thats my address, 10am tomorrow" I put my finger to my lips to let her know it was a secret.

Leah gave me a smile and nodded.

Kelly reached my side just as Leah finished bagging the items. Leah handed Kelly the bag and and said to her "You picked out some very nice things, I hope everything fit well."

Kelly replied with a big smile "One thing was a bit large but I am going to keep it because I love the way it feels."

I started to guide Kelly to the door shaking my head.

We reached the door and as we were leaving Leah called out "Thank you for stopping in, I can't wait to see you again!"

Kelly and I walked back to my vehicle and got in. The both of us had plans for the rest of the day so I took her straight to her house with Kelly chattering happily all the way.

Pulling into her driveway I asked "Can you be at my place at 9:45 tomorrow instead of 10?

"Of course" Kelly answered. "Any special reason?"

"Its a surprise" was my reply.

"Of course it is" Kelly sighed "Now I will be wet and horny all night wondering."

With that Kelly leaned over, kissed me passionately, then leapt from the car with a laugh before I could respond to her sudden advance.

Driving around the block to my house I was smiling in anticipation to the next days adventure.

Thanks to all who commented and liked chapter one. Thanks to all of you following me. I hope this chapter meets your expectations. Constructive criticism always welcome.

12