Tales of Leinyere: The Mourn Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like a pink pearl? Yep, that's it then. Her clitoris." Roksur confirmed.

"Mmm. Nice. So we pleasured each other with our mouths. I didn't care what she did to me - it was all good, but Ellia had no problems telling me what she wanted. I had no idea what a female human likes, so it was great to learn new things. Hopefully, I can try it on someone else. I pushed my tongue deep inside her vagina and rolled it around. Her head shot up, her arse pushed back, and I got a load of her sticky liquid over my fur. She then decided that she was loose and wet enough to jump on my cock while I was lying on my back. You know, horse-rider style. That was funny. Ellia thought she could get more into her hole if she was on top. She sat on me and bounced, swearing at her cunt in Common, Elvish, and a couple of other languages."

"Why? Did she have trouble getting in or what?" asked Roksur.

"Oh, she was impaled, but she was cursing herself for being so shallow. She really wanted her rrkan to be deep enough to take all of my dick. At one stage her feet were off the ground and she was balancing on me. Gods, what a sight. I had to hold her hands for her to balance, but she was wriggling her arse, feet going everywhere."

"Hold on. You're saying your dick's strong enough to support a fairly large woman? C'mon Gll, that has to be bullbog."

"I swear on Egan's golden hand, it's true! I was surprised too. It's not something I'd ever tested before. Like, why would you?"

"Actually, I would have liked to have seen that. It sounds pretty funny."

"She looked like one of those stick shadow puppets the performers from the Windscour desert use. You know the ones?"

Roksur nodded. "Yeah, I've seen them on the side stages at the festivals. Funny, a lot of their late night performances concentrated on sex. I wonder if they had this in mind." He glanced sideways at his partner. It seemed one thing humans and anocots had in common was getting it up when thinking about sex. He'd seen Gll without his totally unnecessary clothes but never his hskan. It was growing like a strong sapling from under Gll's kilt and it made him feel very small in comparison. He now realised why human women weren't keen on taking Anocots as lovers. Their weaponry would make a lace whore think twice.

"Gll. Can you tuck it away, please? I really don't need to see your dick."

"Sorry, can't. Once it's up, it's up. Now you know why I don't like talking about sex. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that it can be embarrassing. You hairless get upset if we wander around with our bits on display."

Roksur grunted and looked for something he could give to Gll to hide his erection. Not finding anything he turned to stare out the side window and thought about the farmer's daughter. "So Ellia was a stick puppet?"

"Yep. You're jealous, aren't you? Anyway, she gave up on that side and fell off. She lay on her back and spread her legs so I could see how much I'd stretched her. We only had the fire for light so it was hard to tell what had happened, but she put her watermaid root in and it didn't touch the sides. I was worried I'd ruined her rrkan, but she just laughed. Said she'd shrink back to normal in a few hours."

"Well, much larger things do come out of there. If they weren't elastic, it wouldn't be fun for anyone."

"That's true. Well, Ellia had a tub of bacon grease hidden she used to lubricate the root. She greased it up and asked me to work it into her lok. See, the first time we didn't use any lubrication in her arse, and she was walking funny the next sun."

"I noticed. Not sure if her dad did."

"Don't think so. He's a strange man, is Farmer Andoewof. Ellia said her dad warned her to stay away from you. He didn't think I'd be the one 'ruining' his daughter's virtue." Gll chuckled. "Oh, I ruined her virtue alright. Deep and hard."

"Yeah, he warned me off her, but thought she was safe with you. Anocot's preferring their own or some such rot." Roksur twisted in the seat, carefully avoiding a glance at Gll's monster. "How long before the next village? I could with a stretch."

Gll looked at the sun and did a calculation. "At this rate, about an hour. So Ellia knelt down with her backside high so I could grease her hole then pushed the root in. She said nothing, just sighed and asked me to scratch her arse cheeks. It was a good thing I hadn't sharpened my claws. They could have easily pierced her skin. I lightly dragged them over her and she shivered like she was up in the snow on the top of the Dragon's Spine. I kept scratching and poking, and Ellia scratched her clit and pulled her nipples until she orgasmed again. One tug of the root and it came out clean! I had thought it would have been covered in bog, but Ellia said she'd washed herself out earlier in the sun. Clean as a golden gear."

"A girl that knows what she wants. She's wasted on the farm. She should join the United Sisterhood of Charwomen and Harlots Local 418 in Peach Quay. If she's happy taking on that thing," Roksur said, pointing to Gll's penis, "she'd make a fortune serving all comers at the Port. Wouldn't be a cotton for long. The Guild would promote a good whore that had a speciality like that to a velvet or satin in a year."

"Nah, she wants to join an army or militia as an archer. She's going to wait until her parents figure out if they'll keep the farm. Brilliant archer with a half bow. I gave her the name of a Rrlil militia captain in Eikclav I know. She'd be happy to sign her up."

Roksur nodded and glared at Gll's erection. "Does that thing ever go down? It would embarrass Cuvehr herself with that beside her."

"But she'd love it in her. It'll go down quick if I come, but otherwise it will just take time. I'm surprised you're embarrassed by the story. You have no problems spinning me your yarns."

"Yeah, the story doesn't bother me, but I keep my dick in my pants when I tell mine."

Gll's whiskers twitched slightly in amusement and continued. "After a couple of mouthfuls of anciris, she pushed me over again and speared her lok on my cock. Her hole was still greasy from the root so she slid straight down until she was sitting on my hips. Gods, my dick may have just been a pencil. I pulled my legs up so she could rest against them and we just sat, talked, and drank. That was the best night I'd had in ages. Ellia is the first naked human female I had a chance to really examine. So many good things. So sensitive. Just brushing her skin with my fur got her excited. Never seen that before. She said hugging me when she was naked made her feel funny all over. Ah well."

Gll slowed the Landrov to a crawl as they came to a narrow bridge. "Two hands more. Why couldn't they have built this just two hands wider? Even a normal landau would have trouble crossing this."

"Complain to the local village chief. I guess they look after it."

"And I know what the answer would be. They can't afford the repairs unless they impose a toll and the Guilds won't let them. Restraint of trade. We're about half an hour to the village, from memory. Ellia. Umm, yeah. She's lying back, legs open. The smell from her ripe rrkan was amazing. I rubbed the back of my claw over her clit and she nearly fainted. Her eyes rolled back, and she howled like a lycan. I could smell her orgasm build, then explode. The blast of her heat was intense. Nearly lost it myself."

"Sounds like Ellia likes a bit of dangerous sex. Fun girl."

"Mmm. She is. Anocot's don't mind a bit of pre-sex fighting, gets the blood flowing, but I had to be careful with her. One claw out of place could have done a lot of damage, but I think Ellia liked that sense of danger. She's fascinated by my claws and asked to be scratched by them. I mostly used the backs, but after she came, her nipples poked out like ripe bearberries. Seems strange but I couldn't help myself. I turned my hand over and lifted her tit with a claw under her nip. She squealed but when I retracted them, she said to do it to both. Is that odd?"

"Not really. As you said, she's tough and likes it rough. There's a specialty whore house on the Quay where they'll do all sorts of things to you or you can do to the women. For a price, of course." Roksur shuddered. "Some of the things I've heard... Not my mug of mead."

"I thought they were rumours started by bullbog artists. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Humans are weird. So I lifted both breasts, and she moved her arse. Slowly up, then she just dropped hard on me. You know those drop hammers the Dwarves use? She was like one of those. Bang. Bang. Bang. Every time she fell, I could feel my claws pressing harder into her flesh. Ellia didn't care. She had her hands pressing them down, and I drew blood. Not a lot, but I could smell when it happened. It excited both of us. She moved quicker and my hskan felt so good. I moved my hands under her breasts because I was worried I'd tear her teats in half. She still wanted my claws to pierce her hide."

"Well, that explains things. The next sun it looked like Ellia wasn't wearing a breast holder and she kept rubbing them. I thought she was flirting."

"In your dreams, Roksur, in your ale induced dreams. You know, it was quiet by the water. Just the sound of the river, the wind in the trees, the slurp of her arse on my cock, and her huffing as she slapped her lok cheeks against me. Then she started swearing like a Portoa seafarer and moving faster. She brushed my hands aside, put her hands on my chest and went for it. I just watched her tits bounce. I love human boobs. Well, big ones."

Roksur chuckled. "You and nearly every other male in Leinyere."

"I suppose so. They were pretty hypnotic moving around, all soft and creamy looking with those pointy brown nipples. I filled her lok with my sperm. She thought it was going to spurt out her nose, there was so much. She just laughed and laughed as I kept coming. I asked her what was so funny and she said it tickled. That set me off laughing and I pulled her down onto me. We just hugged each other until I fell out. I had to go for a swim to wash off the glop that had leaked out of Ellia. She got dressed, and we headed back to the farmhouse. I really like her, Roksur. She's the first human I've had feelings for."

"And the first one you've fucked. That might influence your thoughts."

"Maybe. I don't know."

"Hmph, I can tell you one thing. I can see chimney smoke, so you'd better get yourself under control. I need a drink, and if the landlord refuses to let you in because you're still hard, I'm not keeping you and the big guy company."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll start thinking about something else. Fishing in Cir Eik. Hunting on the ice rivers up on the Dragon's Spine..."

===

"Well Gll, that was a good sun. I didn't expect such a reception. Master Tangford certainly drummed up some interest before we arrived."

"Yep. That's why he's in charge. Can sniff out a deal a thousand gallops away." Gll took a long drink and sighed contentedly. "Greywood Crossing. The last place highsun you can get decent Anocot mead."

"It's not too bad. There's a funny herbal taste that lingers in the mouth. Not unpleasant. Just different."

"Each meadmaker has their own recipe and uses honey from a particular area and a particular time. That's what gives each its distinctive taste, apart from anything else they add."

"Hmm. It's worth sampling more, I think." Roksur gazed around the meadhouse. "Then an early night. I don't really want to be up at first crow, but if that's when the customer wants to meet, I'm not going to say no."

"Well, I'm going to take a walk down to the tailors. I need some new vests."

"Is that the shop that had the striped rrlil serving? You nearly broke your neck trying not to look at her."

"What can I say? I like striped shorthairs." Gll finished his mead and stood. "Hopefully, I won't see you until morning. Makes a change for me to be chasing a bit of tail."

Roksur laughed and waved his mug towards the door. "Go. Have fun. Catch something nasty."

"That's my line. Don't wait up."

===

"Right, let's move. The mage will flick the message to the Master soon." Roksur checked his fire and shook his head. "Mage mail is too slow and too expensive. I would have liked an answer tosun, not waiting for us at Eikclav."

Gll blew the whistle and crept down Greywood Crossing's main road. "That's because you're impatient. It's still quicker than sending a letter by courier. And more secure."

"Well yes, that's true. But we've got a decent commission waiting on that answer. I would have liked to have nailed down the sale before we left."

"So would I, but gently Roksur, gently. You know that." Gll glanced at his partner. "You ok?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry, I'm not sure what's wrong. My head feels woolly. I'm not sure if it was the mead or the pressure of looking after the fireball everysun for hours."

"I'd say the mead. You were still hitting the tankard pretty hard when I came back. Look, I can use coal for the fire to give you a break."

"No, no, it's fine. It's all part of the learning. Don't drink and try to create a fireball for driving. Your head will explode."

"Has to be a way of running the Landford off magic without the mage being in it. Those dragon mice barriers around Ellia's farm didn't need a mage to be there all the time."

"Landrov was looking into that, but basically I'm here to show how it's done."

"Fair enough. Well, take it easy and drink plenty of water. It's a good road between here and Mircotclav. Another four suns and we'll be in Eikclav. Maybe three if we're lucky."

"Mmm, good. Wake me if you need me. I'm going to sleep."

===

Roksur stretched and looked around. He'd never been so far nosun, and the vegetation was completely different to that around Galtin's Port. He took a sip of water and said, "So did you get to go, umm, fishing at the Crossing?"

"No, and unfortunately not the sort of fishing you're implying either. Grlodin's partner is up in Portoa buying material and she's looking after the shop. She measured me up, we went through some new designs and materials, and I placed an order. We chatted for a while and I arranged that we'd drop by when we're next through so they can look over the Landford."

"Bet she had fun measuring you up," Roksur smirked. "And a lead. Good one."

"Hmph. My hskan was tucked away, if that's what you're implying. And I only wanted vests. Gods, you humans need to spend more time naked. Maybe you wouldn't be so obsessed with your genitals."

"What makes you think we're obsessed? Sex is normal."

Gll tossed him a condescending look. "It's normal, it's fun, it's profitable. Everyone knows the easiest way to separate a human male from his money is through his cock. The floating whore palaces, everything on Fisherman's Quay, even barmaids' clothes are specially designed to extract the maximum coin from you. You see a bit of tit flesh and you all go Lycan crazy."

"Nah. You're exaggerating things. Besides, all races have their sex businesses and talk about their bits."

"True, but none have a hundred different words for penis and even more to describe a woman's genitalia in fine detail. That, Roksur, is a uniquely human thing." Gll tapped the whistle chain and drove around a slow-moving passenger landau. "Bet his passengers would prefer to be in the back of this. Anyway, so what's your excuse for the Lords of Portoa who have leather sausages sewn into their pants?"

"Not going to try Gll, not going to try... They're just pretentious pricks." Roksur yawned and leaned on the side window sill. "Anyway, it keeps the economy moving. And we wouldn't have anything to talk about on these trips."

"Yeah, that's true. I admit, some of those talent shows the whore houses put on are fun. I know they're only cottons or linens who are just starting out, but a few have a genuine talent for more than just fucking."

"I've heard the women looking for promotion use the shows to display their talents, and for brothel owners looking for fresh faces. Not sure how true that is."

Gll shrugged. "Could be true, but a lot of the smaller whore houses seem to have a high turnover of staff. That might have something to do with it."

"Well, it keeps things interesting. I don't mind spending time with the new girls. They're usually still working out their menu and are up for most things."

"At a discount. You're just cheap."

"No, I'm not. I had to be careful with my coin. It's very easy to get carried away with the girls and their extras. Anyway," Roksur said, turning and poking Gll in the shoulder, "speaking of extras, what did you two get up to on that last night? You left the meadhouse after lastmeal in a big hurry. I've never seen you run so fast."

"Ah. Yeah. I was in a hurry. We wanted one more night, even if it was short. Ellia said she wanted to try something fun and had me buy some herbs at the market. She didn't tell me what they were for, just said I should expect something different, and I had to be back at the clearing by moonrise."

"Ellia's half elf, isn't she?" Roksur asked and continued when Gll nodded. "So let me guess. Special herbs that had an interesting effect on you or her?"

"Who's telling this story? But yes, she literally had something special cooked up."

"And so? What was it?"

"Meat paste."

"Meat paste. You mean the offal ground down to a smooth concoction of meat with herbs type meat paste?"

"Yeah, that meat paste."

"You're kidding. Meat paste. Ugh. It'd want to be spectacular."

"Oh, it was. I got back to the house, and I caught a whiff on the wind. It smelt delicious. I bounded out to the river and here Ellia was, sitting on the ground naked smearing the stuff all over her."

"She was what?"

"Sheesh. Keep up Roksur, you heard what I said. She was covering her naked body with the paste and wanted me to lick it off."

"By all the Gods, really? I'm... Shocked."

"You're jealous," Gll said, trying not to laugh. "Your little soft tongue wouldn't have done much. She liked the roughness of mine on her skin. Unbelievable, it was. Just when I thought Ellia couldn't surprise me again, she did."

"I've licked honey and cream off a couple of women, but wow. So what was it like?"

"Delicious. Both were delicious. I started at her feet and slowly worked my way up. She tried hard not to giggle, but I had to stop so she could get herself back under some sort of control." Gll stared off into the distance and started purring at the memory.

"Hey, no Gll. Stop. Oh, come on. Please don't get excited again. I don't want to share the cabin with that thing."

Gll took a deep breath and tried to relax. "I'll try, but you asked. Anyway, she warned me before I started that the paste had a compound of Elven secret herbs and spices and not only would I stay harder for longer, I'd flow like the Highmourn Falls. Sounded like fun, and the smell was driving me crazy. So, I got my tongue over and into every part of her body. She went from fits of giggles to moaning uncontrollably, depending where I was." He sighed and shook his head. "That paste was so good."

Roksur grabbed a towel he'd purloined from the inn and tossed it over Gll's lap. "That's better. I can't believe you're fantasising about the taste of the paste and not about Ellia. That's just weird."

"I'm imagining the taste of both. She'd pushed a bit into each hole and I had to get it out. Ellia orgasmed on me and the mix was the most exotic spice you could imagine. I was so hard by then, and I swear I was another hand longer. Ellia had set up a, I don't know - a back rest I guess, where she had her shoulders on the ground and her lok straight up. Once she got into position, her legs went wide and I had to position myself over her. She had really thought about things. I had a good branch to lean against, there were two flat rocks to stand on to get the right height and she had the biggest watermaid root I've ever seen."