Tales of My Ex Ch. 01

Story Info
Ongoing story of a cheating wife and her loving husband.
1.4k words
3.5
36.6k
32
8

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers

I want to share a Memorial Day camping experience I had with my ex-wife many, many, years ago. This was the first time I caught her cheating on me. We had been married a little over two years and had a one year old son that we had left with my parents. Billi is a cute redhead with long cinnamon colored hair, nice full breasts and a nice ass.

We headed up to the river Wednesday right after work and I set up camp so my wife could keep our favorite spot for us over Memorial weekend. It's at the far end of the campground just past where the swimming zone ended so we could let the skier start from shore and the skiers could drop off there. Then I left so I could work the next two days as we couldn't afford for me to take off work. Billi stayed to watch the camp and our boat.

I told her I would see her after work on Friday. Well, Thursday morning, when I came into the shop, my boss said he was giving us Friday off as he was leaving for the weekend too. I went home after work to get my clothes then headed to the store and grabbed the rest of the supplies we needed along with a couple of extra cases of beer.

What I didn't know was that, that morning, four college kids set up camp in the undeveloped area next to us. I arrived fairly late and found our tent dark and figured Billi had gone to bed early. After grabbing a flashlight, I opened up the tent flap to find it empty. Just then I heard the unmistakable sound of Billi in orgasm. It was coming from the trees just outside the campground.

The full moon, negated the use of a flashlight once my eyes adjusted so I walked over and through the trees without one. I could see this van rocking, illuminated by the firelight and a lantern hanging from a branch, while three young men sat around the campfire drinking beer and passing around a joint. I heard Billi give out a big moan, followed by a guy grunting. Shortly afterwards the side doors opened on the van and this buff young man climbed out, his spent cock dangling between his legs. He said, "Next!" Well this tall curly red-headed, guy quickly got up and headed to the van, kicking off his shorts before closing the door.

Soon I could hear Billi moaning louder and louder. I could hear his balls slapping her crotch as he pounded her very hard and fast. After about 15 minutes of this, she squealed in delight as he moaned and I could only imagine him filling her pussy. Shortly he left the van and his place was quickly filled by the third guy.

I was torn between jealousy and voyeurism and wished that there was a way to get closer so that I could see what was going on but it wasn't to be. Part of me wanted to rush in and put a stop to it but part of me was extremely excited. I was hiding behind this big Mesquite tree, my hard cock straining against my jeans.

I could hear Billi moaning again, only this time I could make out, "Suck it Baby, that's right, suck momma like a good boy. Oh yeah, right there! Mmmmm, momma likes it like that." and I knew this guy was sucking her slit as she has said that to me many times during our marriage. I wondered what the others would say if they knew he was sucking up the other guys cum from her pussy.

I then wondered if she had fed me a cum-filled pussy before without my knowledge. I wondered if or how often she had cheated on me before but my thoughts were interrupted when Billi let out a loud moan and I knew she was orgasming and wondering if she was filling his mouth with her juices as she sometimes squirts when she orgasms hard.

Soon afterwards, I could see the van rocking again and shortly I heard both of them orgasm. That kid climbed out of the van with this big grin on his face and the next kid, a short, stocky guy wearing a muscle shirt and cut-offs headed in.

After the van doors closed, I heard Billi say, "Oh my God. Is that fucking real?" I couldn't make out what was said but soon she was screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder. Give me that horse cock you sweet fucker!" In all our time together, I had never heard her say the F word. The van was rocking like it was going to tip over as he pounded her for what seemed to be an eternity but was probably about an hour.

Finally, the rocking stopped and I could hear him say, "Suck it bitch. That's it, suck it harder! Oh, yeah baby. That's it." Then a big moan as he apparently filled her mouth. He exited the van followed by my naked wife who obviously looked like she had just been well-fucked. Her hair was a mess and their juices were dripping down her legs also she was wiping his cum from her chin, neck and breasts with her hand.

Billi grabbed a towel off a chair and wiped away as much of the cum as she could. To get her crotch, she placed one foot on the arm of a chair. The kid in the chair stroked her leg and let his hand drift up to rub her pussy. Just then, the stocky kid turned and I could see his now drained cock, still quite large. Soft it was at least 8" long and 2" to 2½" wide.

The curly headed guy brought over Billi's suit and she quickly put it on telling them she needed to get back to her camp. They asked her to stay the night and she said, "As tempting as that sounds, I really need to give my pussy a rest." She took turns kissing each of them as I quickly headed to our camp and climbed onto the sleeping bag, pulling the sheet over me and feigned sleep.

Billi opened the flap and I looked up at her and said, "Hi honey. I got off early but I was tired and laid down when I got here. Been for a walk?"

She sheepishly said, "Yes but I need to go to the toilet before going to sleep. I'll be right back." I wasn't having any of that and I pulled her down and told her how horny I was.

She tried to put me off but I was too turned on and yanked her suit bottom off. I pulled her down to me and climbed on top, sliding my aching cock onto her well stretched, sopping wet pussy. As I fucked her, I said, "If I didn't know better, I would say you've already been fucking somebody."

She had this deer in the headlights look but quickly denied it saying, "Get serious! Honey, you know I love you. Besides, who would I be screwing?" About that time, I exploded in her, adding my load to theirs. I let her up so she could use the toilet. She returned and put on a tee shirt and panties. I noticed she slipped in a pad, hoping I wouldn't notice, before spooning up next to me.

The rest of the weekend, those kids kept giving me guilty looks but Billi acted like nothing ever happened.

On our way home, I told her that I had seen her taking on those college students. She feigned this 'innocent look' and said, "What are you talking about?" I explained what I had seen and she said she couldn't remember. She did admit to going over there to enjoy some tequila shots and pot with them and one guy brought some hash but after that, the next thing she remembered was waking up next to me.

She told me I must have dreamt that up and that she would never cheat on me. I loved her so much I thought it better to keep quiet than stir things up. It wasn't the last time she cheated on me but I kept taking her back until I finally couldn't take it anymore. After our divorce, I found out about a lot of things from her girlfriends, sister and others that she did while we were married that I never knew about but those stories are for another time.

R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers