Tales of My Ex Ch. 02

Story Info
Hubby finds out he's been cuckolded.
1.6k words
3.48
31.4k
15
12

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

New Year's Eve; 1970

That New Year's Eve, we had a two year old and Billi's sister Betty and her 3 year old daughter Lola were living with us. Betty had a date so we decided to just stay home, play with the kids and enjoy our own fireworks. At midnight, Billi, I and the kids toasted with sparkling apple juice since Billi was six months pregnant. As soon as all the fireworks died down on our block, we put the kids to bed and hit our bedroom for a little fireworks of our own.

About 2:00 I was awakened by the sound of someone trying to unlock our front door. I got up and could see Betty trying to get her key in the lock. She wasn't having much luck as she was trying key after key. I opened the door and she fell into my arms, very drunk. I was holding her with one arm as I locked up and turned off the porch light.

Betty tried to act sober but her speech was slurred. I asked her how her date with Tony went. She said, "It was Ok, I guess."

Curious I asked, "Did something go wrong?" She lost her balance and fell into my chest so I was holding her up again.

She was face to face with me and said, "He couldn't get it up. I even tried giving him head!"

I said, "I'm sorry." I felt bad as I had set them up. Secretly I was hoping to find her a boyfriend so she might move out. Her loser husband left her to move back to Arkansas to be with his old girlfriend soon after their daughter was born. I told her, "Well hopefully this new year will be a better one."

She perked up saying, "Happy New Year!" and gave me a big kiss. Her kiss didn't stop but she thrust her tongue into my mouth as her hand dove into my pajama bottom and grabbed ahold of my shaft. Now we're only about 15 feet down the hall from the bedrooms, one bedroom the kids are in, the other, Betty is in, the third is the master bedroom with my wife sleeping.

I tried to pull her hand away but she had a strong grip on it. Before I knew it, she was on her knees and was sucking away like a Hoover. Her hands were on my butt and I was hoping I had shut our bedroom door. I was trying not to make a sound but my body was shaking.

Without saying a word, Betty quickly stood up, guiding me by my cock like a pull toy over to our couch, she pushed me down and pulled her panties off and mounted me. She is a redhead like Billi but her pussy felt completely different. Betty's pussy was very tight. It took her five or six times before she could get it all the way in.

I was in a perplexing situation, my wife was only a few feet from us and here I was screwing her sister on our couch. Betty started cuming and I took the end of a quilt and playfully stuck it in her mouth and asked her to be quiet saying, "We don't want to wake the others. In her drunken state she put her fingers to her mouth and said, "Shhhhush, don't wake the others" and kept rocking herself to another orgasm.

I felt my body start to tingle and my balls building to an explosive state. I told her I was going to cum and she leaned down, kissed me and said, "Good, I need it," and I exploded inside her velvet tunnel just as she joined me in an orgasm of her own.

Betty laid on top of me, her head on my chest and asked, "Can I just sleep here?" I said, "I don't think Billi would like it." She mumbled, "After what she has done, she shouldn't mind." I asked her, "What do you mean?" She raised her head, shaking it some, then said, "Oh, never mind. She wouldn't like it if I told you."

I wiggled out from under her and she pulled the quilt from the back of the couch over her. I picked up her panties from the floor and stuffed them in her purse and put the purse on the coffee table by her. I headed to bed and saw that I had closed our bedroom door when I had gotten up to check on the front door, luckily.

The next morning, Billi got up before me. She came right back in and shook me, telling me, "Be quiet, you need to see this." She took my hand and led me down the hall to the living room.

Betty had thrown the quilt off during the night. She had one leg straight and one leg on the floor, her dress was bunched up around her waist. Her pussy was open for anyone to see and a puddle of cum was in plain sight on our couch cushion.

Billi whispered to me, "Somebody got lucky last night. I hope it puts her in a better mood." Billi then went over to her and helped her up and got her into her own bedroom. I took the cushion into the laundry room and did my best to clean the stain off the cushion. Betty never mentioned it and I often wonder if she even remembers.

I had never though much about Betty's statement then a little over two years later, Billi went out with her bestie Joan, for ladies night. I know the place they planned on going and the band stopped playing at 1:00 A.M.. I waited up and Billi didn't show up when I figured she should have. With two sleeping boys I wasn't about to get them up and go looking for her. Carl was 5 and Jack was 2.

It wasn't until a little after 5:00 A.M. that I heard her pull in. I opened the front door when she was about 15 feet from me and she froze. Guilt written all over her face. Her hair was all messed up and the buttons on her dress were done up one button off, like she had put it on in the dark. We stood there for a while just looking at each other and eventually I said, "Are you coming in or are you just going to stand there? Where have you been?" Billi didn't say a word and just walked in and tried to brush past me.

As I shut the door and turned off the outside lights, I grabbed her arm and said, "You didn't answer my question, where have you been? I know the band stops playing at 1:00." She smelled of sex and my stomach turned.

Billi's eyes moved back and forth to try to form an answer and she said slightly slurring her words, "Joan and I decided to go to breakfast after dancing." She was still a little drunk.

I asked, "Just you and Joan?"

She was now looking anywhere but at me. She said, "Nick and Andy wanted to make us breakfast so we went to their place."

I went ballistic. I yelled, "That's Ok for Joan, she's single but you're married. So, you went to these guys apartment and what, screwed one of them, or was it both of them." Billi didn't answer me but stood there, her lip quivering and tears starting to run down her cheeks.

She yelled back, "What makes you think I screwed around on you? Don't you trust me?"

"Look at you," I said, "Your hair's a mess, your dress is buttoned up wrong, you smell of sex. I'll bet if I were to pull down your panties, your pussy is full of cum, isn't it?"

Billi looked at the buttons on her dress, realizing she had been caught.

Going on the defensive, she said, "Fine, I'm leaving. You can file for divorce. You can have Carl but I'm taking Jack."

I shook my head and said, "You're not taking my sons. I had a vasectomy for you last spring and I can't have any more children."

Then she said the words that put a knife in my heart, "You're not Jack's father!" It was like someone hit me with a baseball bat.

I screamed, "What do you mean I'm not his father?" as I grabbed her arms and pulled her to me in anger.

Billi's eyes got as big as saucers as she tried to come up with an answer. "That's not what I said," she told me.

Gritting my teeth, I said, "You just stood there and said that I'm not Jack's father. Tell me, who is his father?"

Billi pulled away from me and slapped me very hard. She headed down the hallway saying she need to pee and went into the bathroom, locking the door. I fell to the floor, my world totally collapsed around me. I could hear the shower running as I walked into the boys room and looked down at my boys.

Yes, there was a difference in their looks but I had always thought there always some genetic differences that could occur. In a few minutes, Billi came into the room, dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt and said, "I'm going for a walk, I need to clear my head. I'll be home in time to make breakfast. If you want a divorce, fine but I'm taking Jack."

I was worthless as a turd that day at work with no sleep. I got home and Billi was her usual loving self, greeting me at the door with a kiss. Five more times during our marriage she threatened the same thing, never telling me who his father was. I now wonder if would have been better to give her the divorce as I went through seven more years of hell with that woman before she walked out on me and the boys. Jack still doesn't know I'm not his father as far as I know.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers