Tales of My Ex Ch. 09

Story Info
Another story about my cheating ex.
1.5k words
3.67
6.6k
7
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visitors

One Saturday afternoon, I was busy welding up a combination brush guard / winch mount for my pickup. I had fabricated all the pieces up and was in the process of tacking them up as I had bolted the two main pieces onto the front of my truck when my friend Tom whom I worked with and used to ride with before I sold my motorcycle, rode up. With him was Chuck on his chopper.

Tom and Chuck were both welders on the nuclear site I work at. I was also a welder but at this site I was an electrical foreman and Chuck was on my crew. My boys were up in the hills riding their Yamaha motorcycles like they normally did on weekends. They were 11 and 8 at the time. Tom asked if he could use our bathroom and I said, "You know where it is."

Just as he walked in, the boys came back needing refueling and Chuck talked with them and the boys looked at their choppers. Once their bikes were ready, they hopped back on their dirt bikes and rode back into the hills above our home. Chuck asked if he could use the bathroom and I told him to head in and go straight down the hall and I went back to welding.

I had all the pieces tacked up and was about to take the piece off to finish the welding and could use their help and wondered where they were. I walked into the house looking for them. I didn't see anyone in the kitchen or front room and kept walking down the hall. I could hear noise coming from the master bedroom. I opened the door and found Billi on top of Tom and Chuck fucking her ass. I walked up to them and said, "So you three decided to have a party and no one invited me?"

Billi turned her head and said, "Sorry dear, things just sort of got out of hand. I hope you're not mad at us, are you?" Since I was dirty from grinding and welding, I jumped in the shower for a quick rinse then joined them in bed. Chuck grunted as he filled her ass and I took his place. First time I had sloppy seconds in her ass. I fucked her not to pleasure her, I was fucking her because I was pissed at her. Billi was cumming and Tom was playing with her titties.

Tom started moaning and he got off a big load in my wife's pussy. I pulled out and she rolled off of him. I then moved between her legs and started pounding away at her. After I came, Chuck climbed between her legs and gave her a good fucking until he came. The three of us fucked her for over 3 hours that time.

That night at dinner, the boys asked, "We came home to get more fuel and no one was here. Where were you guys?"

Billi turned bright red then told them, "Oh, we were all downstairs playing pool, didn't you hear us?" They had this funny look on their faces but never questioned us.

Later that night when we were in bed, Billi asked, "Do you know if Chuck is clipped?"

I hadn't thought about it because I knew Tom is and I were. I told her that I would ask. It turned out he wasn't. When I told her, she was worried because she couldn't take the pill. She was over 3 weeks late that month and had told me to tell Chuck that he might be a father. Luckily, she had her period, just late.

Later Tom told me that she had followed him into the bathroom and then took him into the bedroom, only they forgot to close the door all the way. When Chuck went to use the bathroom, he saw Tom fucking Billi and after relieving himself, he joined them. She was quite a piece of work. One horny little bitch, that's for sure.

A couple of weeks later, my friend Gary was over, we were playing pool, having some drinks and relaxing. He was another guy from my crew. My wife came down and wanted to know where her drink was so I made her 151 rum and Coke, same as we were drinking. She slammed that one down and wanted another so I fixed her one. She slammed that one down and Gary gave her a funny look. She saw him and said, "Well, I have to make up since you guys had a head start," waiting for me to fix her another. I did.

The Gary and my wife ended up pretty drunk. Being the least drunk, I drove down to the pizza joint and picked up dinner for us and our boys. Dinner was almost finished when the boys friend Kenny showed up and asked if they could come out and play. Billi said yes. Billi, Gary and I were playing hearts and drinking when they came back in about a half an hour later and Carl asked, "Can we spend the night at Kenny's? His mom said it was OK with her. Please can we?"

Before I could answer, Billi slurred, "Shurre, shounds good to meee." The boys ran into their rooms to get their pajamas and I went to the storeroom to get their sleeping bags. Quickly they ran out of the house and I locked up.

"Why are you locking the door?" Gary asked sounding almost as bad as Billi .

I looked at him and said, "In your condition, you're obviously in no condition to drive. Now give me your keys."

Gary reached in his pocket and threw them at me calling me a spoilsport. He went to spin around to go back to the kitchen table where we were playing cards and fell to the floor. Billi tried to jump up to help him and knocked her drink all over herself. I got Gary into the living room while Billi went into our bedroom saying she needed to change. Meanwhile I cleaned up the drinks that Gary and Billi had spilled.

I heard the stereo going but I wasn't quite finished moping up the mess and continued in the kitchen. When I walked into the living room, there was my wife wearing her sheer pink nightie and panties dancing with Gary to the Best of Bread. A flea couldn't have survived between them. They were making out, kissing deeply and I was afraid of what was going to happen. Then I figured nothing would because Billi was on her period and she usually won't have sex with me when it's that time of the month. I went into the kitchen and mixed myself a strong drink and came back and settled into my recliner.

When the album ended, Gary sat down on the couch and Billi put on a Barry White album and walked over to him and sat down, continuing to make out with him. Only now she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans, pulling out his cock and stroking it. Gary's hands were fondling my wife's titties and stroking her crotch. My wife whispered something in Gary's ear and he smiled and looked over at me. She then got up and came over to me, putting her hands on each side of me and said, "I really want to fuck him and I want you to watch. If you want me to fuck him pull my panties off and pull my tampon out."

I said, "If he wants to fuck you, have him do it."

She said slurring her words, "It would be sexier if you did it." I just shook my head no. Billi walked over to Gary and told him, "If you want to fuck me pull my panties off," as she bent over pushing her ass in his face. He did then he tugged at her tampon and pulled out.

Gary quickly pushed his jeans down to his ankles as Billi turned around and straddled him. He pulled her nightie off and began sucking on her titties as she began orgasming on his cock. Gary didn't last long and shot his load into my wife and as she climbed off of him, she looked at his cock and said to us, "Don't any of the men in Washington have really big cocks?" Then she walked towards our bedroom, their pink juices running down her thighs.

Gary seemed embarrassed and grabbed a Kleenex, wiped himself off and put his pants back on. Then he pulled the quilt off the back of the couch, covered up and closed his eyes. I went to our bedroom to find Billi waiting for me on the bed, naked with a towel under her ass, wanting to know if I wanted sloppy seconds. I told her no and undressed and put on my pajamas and crawled into bed.

In the morning, Gary left without saying much. On Monday at work, he seemed to be very uncomfortable around me and finally I took him aside and told him, "I'm sorry if she embarrassed you. I'm sorry I married a slut. I don't know how much longer I can stay married to her. Just so you know, she's also fucked Tom, Chuck and Don, the foreman over in Radwaste that I know of." He just shook his head and nothing more was said of it.

She just kept getting wilder and wilder, more of her sexual antics to follow.