Tales of My Ex Ch. 10

Story Info
More of my cheating ex-wife.
1.1k words
3.49
7.3k
6
4

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

Ladies nights were the worst.

My ex got to feeling that ladies nights were a free pass at least as far as she was concerned. The hotel they liked to frequent shut the bar down at 1:00 AM and my wife started coming home later and later. She said she and her friends were stopping for breakfast, like I believed that. Soon she wasn't coming home until around 3:00 or later. Normally her first thing she did when she got home was to shower, claiming she wanted to rid herself of the smell of tobacco smoke and sweat. One time she hit our bathroom first to undress then crawled into our waterbed, no shower. I got up to take a piss and in her pile of clothes was a pair of black lace panties with cum in the crotch. Curious, I crawled into bed behind her and slid my hand between her legs and inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. Billi looked over at the clock and still somewhat drunk said, "Christ honey, we have to get up in an hour. Go to sleep."

I pulled out my slime filled fingers and softly asked, "Why is your pussy full of another man's cum?"

She mumbled something I couldn't make out?

Moving a little closer to her ear I said, "Would you like to explain why your pussy is full of another man's cum?

She said, though slurring a little, "I said, it can't be. He used a condom." Then passed out and I couldn't wake her. Of course, in the morning she denied ever saying that. She claimed I dreamed it,

On a couple of occasions, she'd come home with her pussy full of cum and when I'd confront her about it, she'd claim that the mess in her was from her dancing. She said that when she dances, she gets frothy. Like I believed that.

Then there was the time we had a bomb scare at work. They sent us home a little before 11:00 so I got home a little after 12:00. My wife wasn't at home and I didn't have anything to do. I was reading a Hustler and getting rather horny when she drove in. She walked into the bedroom after seeing my truck in the driveway and wanted to know what I was doing home early so I told her. I reached for her and went to pull her panties out from under her skirt. She tried to stop me saying she had just come from the Y and needed to shower before we played. I watched as she undressed and had such a hardon that I rushed in and grabbed her and we tumbled onto the floor. I went down on her and her pussy was overflowing with another man's cum. I spit it out and looked at her and she said, "See, I told you I needed to clean up. I'm all sweaty." It sure wasn't sweat. Any young man that has masturbated knows what cum tastes like.

There a lot more. A good friend of mine was up visiting us from out of state and my Billi and her got to drinking. Since it was getting late, I left the two ladies and went to bed. As they became rather intoxicated, they started talking about the sex partners they have had, though Sandra has spent most of her life single and Billi was married to me. After we split up, Sandra, who by the way I grew up with, told me that Billi had bragged about all the guys she had screwed while she was married to me, even at parties we had thrown.

Billi claimed to have gotten out of tickets by sucking or fucking the cops who stopped her. I often wondered why she'd haul through town in her little Audi and seldom get stopped and never a ticket. What should have tipped me off is, even after we separated, when she T-boned that fruit truck with the boys in the car and was drunk on her ass, all the cops did was call me and ask if I could pick the three of them up and get them home. She was picking the boys up as it was her weekend visitation and had only parked out front, never coming into the house. I had custody. I didn't know she was drunk or I'd never have let her take them.

I took the boys home first and when she saw the house, she opened the car door and stumbled into the house and crawled back into our old bed. I went into my bedroom and told her I'd take her to her place. She giggled and said, "Come on baby, let's fuck for old time's sake." I shook my head no.

At this time, she was living with a guy who had just turned 20 and I asked, "What about Steve?" She laid her head down and passed out. I slept on the couch that night.

Sandy told me that when Billi and her girlfriend gone to Seattle for four days the year before, while we were married, that they had gone to two different swinger's clubs. Billi claimed to have lost count of how many guys she played with that weekend.

According to Sandy, one of the cops also took her to a retirement party for one of the cops where she sucked and fucked the night away while I was up hunting. There she enjoyed most of our cities finest.

I know when I still had my motorcycle, I was revving it up in second gear and had just changed it to third when she told me to go back to second. She said the vibration was about to make her cum. So I downshifted and Billi was grabbing my shoulders, digging her nails in as she was building to a wonderful climax. She was saying "Faster! Faster! Faster!' and I kept revving the engine higher getting close to the rev limit on the tac.

Out of nowhere comes a cop with his red and blue lights flashing, I looked down and we were doing over 40 in a 25 zone. He starts to walk up to us but before he gets halfway, Billi jumps off the bike and starts yelling at him, "Do you know you ruined my orgasm. It was going to be a beautiful one and you really fucked it up. I really get pissed when someone messes up my orgasms." This young cop was at a loss, he didn't know what to say. She just kept berating him until he got back in his car, turned off his lights and made a U-turn letting us go and we drove off. Thankfully we soon in a 50 MPH zone so I could hit the revs that enabled her to orgasm on the seat of the bike.

That was my Billi.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers