Tales of Reluctance: Tale 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
301 Followers

Kate smiled and continued to stroke his hair. "You don't love me my darling, you don't even know me." And she got up to go. Mark decided to let her go, so she quietly let herself out of the apartment without further protest or word.

Mark sent an e-mail saying he was ready for some equipment to be installed in his flat and he went somewhat frustrated to bed.

A new customer

Paul went through his presentation one more time, again making a clumsy job of moving the slides on, although he was eloquent and clear in what he said. When Paul had finally reached the end, Mark suggested that he should come that evening in order to manage the slides for him.

"Let me handle the technology and you can focus on the words," he said.

It had been a few days ago that Paul asked if he would help out at YNBF's floatation party by setting up a screen, projector and computer. Paul wanted to make a presentation to thank everyone for all the hard work. It was a pretty easy task, but knowing how important this day was Mark had of course said yes. It also meant there was a good chance he would see Kate.

Kate much like the first time they had got close had disappeared and been very successful at avoiding him. He had hoped she might be at the rehearsal. She wasn't, but obviously she would have to be at the party that night.

"Are you happy to come tonight and help me," said Paul. "Of course you will then stay for the rest of the evening. Kate will be delighted to see you."

Mark agreed that he would be only too happy to help out, although of course he had misgivings about whether or not Paul's wife would be pleased to see him.

There was already quite a large crowd in the function room when Mark arrived that evening. He anxiously went over to his equipment, checked it was still there and set it up so the screen now displayed a large YNBF logo. The room was filled with the sound of chatter and laughing.

"Mark, what are you doing here?" Said a voice behind him and he turned to see Kate standing frowning at him.

She was wearing a patterned blue and black cocktail dress. It was sleeveless with a V-neck and the flared skirt was knee length. There was a black belt around her waist. Her black shoes had high heels and this time she was wearing flesh coloured tights or stockings. As ever she looked stunning. Her hair hung over her shoulders.

She grabbed his arm and took him off to one side.

"I knew you were helping with the presentation, but are you staying all evening?" She whispered quietly.

He replied that he was and explained how Paul had found it really hard to talk and work the slides at the same time.

"He is a very good presenter, but as you know he is really bad with technology," said Mark with a shrug. Kate said no more, and walked off, clearly unhappy about his presence. He wondered if he should go, but he was trapped. Also he thought that you never knew what opportunities an evening would bring. Fate seemed to have a way of throwing him and Kate together so he remained optimistic.

The presentation went smoothly and the information about the future plans of YNBF, the thanks for all the hard work and the celebration of the floatation went down very well. Mark could see how Paul had a combination of ruthlessness and charm, which meant he got what he wanted one way or another. There was no question he was not a man to be messed with.

Mark himself was charming and good with people so he found it easy to find interesting people to talk to and circulated freely until the bell rang for dinner. Paul had seated Mark on the top table with himself and Kate, which was very flattering, especially as he had been such a late addition to the guest list. When Paul introduced Mark to his inner sanctum of guests he told everyone that Mark had been his saviour with the presentation. Kate kissed him on both cheeks when it was her turn and whispered a "sorry" in his ear.

Mark was unsure whether or not the sorry was for him being lumbered with helping Paul or for her behaviour earlier, but he was happy that she was being apologetic for something. The meal passed by happily, the food and wine was good although Mark made sure he drank only water and then there were speeches by a couple of other senior YNBF people before the proceedings split up.

Although his plan has been to try and keep close to Kate post meal he soon lost sight of her in the melee and so was once again left alone. Mark resumed mingling with the crowd, often scanning the room in the hope of spotting Kate. Eventually he spotted both Paul and Kate and he said, "excuse me," to the group he was chatting with and headed towards the hosts.

As Mark walked towards them Paul face seemed to take on a look of fear and suddenly there was a bit of a commotion and Kate screaming "Paul!" Mark moved swiftly and managed to catch Paul as he fell to ground, slowly lowering him down. Mark loosened his tie and shirt before asking people to give them some room and singling one man out told him to get water.

It took Mark and Kate several minutes to get Paul sat up, sipping water and feeling like he could stand up.

"I don't know what came over me," he said.

"Too much to drink," said Kate, "that's what. I told you to watch it."

"Well he has been working very hard," said Mark and he received a glare from Kate in response.

They agreed that Mark should go home and although Kate argued she could do this on her own. Paul and Mark both insisted that he came too. When Mark said he had not been drinking and also he had his car at the hotel, it was quickly settled. They walked a wobbly Paul out to the car, strapped him into the front seat of Mark's Porsche, while Kate jumped in the back, and they headed off home.

It was a similar performance at the apartments. They guided Paul in and he insisted on going straight to bed. It was then that Mark realised he had left all his computer stuff at the hotel.

"I will have to go get it," he said. Kate realised that she had to offer to go back with him. It was only fair. She knew that Paul had been there to help when he had taken it, so it was too much for one to carry.

So it was agreed that Mark and Kate would have to go back to the hotel and retrieve everything.

"Go back, take your time, enjoy the party if you like," said Paul groggily, before with a wave of his hand he stomped off to the bedroom.

Kate and Mark left immediately to retrieve the equipment.

Kate looked back at the apartment as she walked across the car park, Paul quickly stepping back from the window as she looked up. Fortunately she did not appear to notice him and she looked away again. He smiled, wobbled and lay down on the bed holding his head.

"Oh god I feel awful," he announced to the ceiling and was silent. He was soon snoring as he fell soundly asleep.

"You ok?" asked Mark when he had nosed the car out of the car park and they were heading back towards the hotel.

Kate nodded and then on the car journey proceeded to moan about what a "dick-head" as she put it, Paul was. She complained bitterly about him getting drunk at his own party. Mark concluded from this that things were no better between the two of them and he tried to offer comfort and be a good listener on the trip to the hotel.

When the car was loaded Mark appeared with two glasses of champagne.

"One for the road." He said.

Kate looked hard at the glass she was holding, which appeared to be bubbling very enthusiastically. Mark realised it was a contrast to his, which was pretty flat.

"Yours was out of a newly opened bottle, where as mine was the last of the previous," he said quickly and then added. "Cheers." He clinked their glasses together and Kate took a sip. They both chatted briefly and drank their drinks. Kate thought it wasn't the best champagne, as it had a bit of an aftertaste, but that's cheap hotel plonk she thought.

About an hour later they were back at home. It took the two of them several trips to get everything back into Mark's apartment, and so finally with the job done Kate said goodnight and went to leave. She refused all his offers of drinks or refreshment but as she went to leave she did totter a little on her high heels and to steady herself she put her hand against the wall.

"Are you ok?" Said Mark moving to the coffee table and pressing a button on a device. A little light showed red, then green, and then he moved quickly to her side, placing a hand on each of her shoulders to steady her.

"Just a little dizzy," she said holding her head.

"Its ok," he replied. "Just relax and take it easy." Standing behind her he began to run his hands up and down her bare arms. She looked back at him.

"Its ok," he whispered. "I am going to look after you."

"Please let me go," she said.

He slowly walked round to the front and smiling at her, Kate quickly pushed her hair back so it was behind her shoulders.

"No," she said.

Mark put a finger under her chin, pushing it up a little and kissed her.

"This is not right," she said quietly, but then began kissing him back.

The kisses were slow and intense; Kate put her hand on his shoulder as they continued to explore each other's mouths. Mark's hands ending up around her waist and he pulled her towards him. They stood kissing for ages, each kiss more intense and longer than the last.

"Take my dress off," she whispered.

"Are you sure?" said Mark, and Kate nodded.

"I want you to fuck me," she said. "If my husband can't take care of my needs then I need someone who can and I keep thinking about your big cock inside me."

Mark smiled this was perfect. He was going to seduce her. Kate seemed to have a moment of anxiousness and guessing what she was thinking he said.

"Don't worry. Paul has had a skin full and will sleep all night."

"I know," she said.

He turned her round, and for the first time he took her large breast in his hands and cupped them. Kate pushed her head back into him, as he unzipped her dress and it fell off her shoulders revealing a white, very sexy bra that showed off her breasts wonderfully. She held his head as he pulled the dress right off her. He was surprised to see she was wearing sexy lingerie, with stockings and suspenders as well as matching knickers to her bra.

"Wow," he said, as using Mark for support, she stepped completely out of her dress. His hands ran all over her body as her hand were still wrapped round his neck behind her.

"Do you like my outfit?" She said. "I bought it for Paul, but now it's just for you. I love the fact I am wearing it for you." But the last word was lost in a gasp as Mark had begun to cup her left breast with one hand and using a flat hand rub her pussy through the material of her knickers. Kate's hand pushed his hand harder against her pussy as he rubbed. He brought his hands to her breasts again and he slipped her large tits out of her bra. Now with a bare breast to rub he continued where he started. Firstly playing with her hardening nipples, then using one hand on her pussy and one on her breast, he ran his face through her soft silky hair and closing his eyes he kissed her neck.

"I want your cock," she moaned. "I want to see it."

He assumed she meant him to take her to the bedroom and begin to fuck her, but to his delight she turned round and dropped to her knees in front of him. Her light brown eyes looked up at him with longing as she undid his belt, button and fly. Slowly his trousers and boxers fell down and his cock stood to attention in front of her. She could see the veins standing out along the shaft and she felt she could almost see them pulsing with the blood needed to support his enormous dick.

"Its even bigger than I imagined," she said, stroking it with first one hand then the other, and then with mouth open wide and looking up at him she gently licked the tip.

"Is that how you like it," she said and then almost to herself she added. "It's been a while since I have done this."

She popped the head in her mouth, paused, and then pulled away making a smacking sound as she did.

"You like that?" she asked and Mark nodded. So she repeated the same thing several more times before firmly grabbing his dick in one hand and stroking it firmly up and down.

"It's so big and so beautiful," she said. "You have a beautiful cock." She seemed to be studying it, just an inch or two from her face. Mark looked down at her, wearing her sexy lingerie, breasts sticking out from her bra and he knew he had succeeded.

"Suck it," he said, and she put it back in her mouth again and began to give him an intense blowjob. His hand began to gently stroke her hair, moving the odd stray strand off her face. She began to get braver and put more of his cock in her mouth, beginning to make gagging and gasping sounds as she did. He smiled and lightly placed his hand on the back of her head. He began gently to push her head so she would take even more of his dick into her mouth. Kate looked up at him, briefly in alarm, but then tried to co-operate as Mark began to moan with pleasure.

When Kate seemed to have taken as much as she could, he held her head still for a moment, so his cock stayed deep in her mouth before releasing her. When she pulled back she gagged a little, and gasped, before eagerly licking and kissing just the tip for a few moments. He made her take some length in and out of her mouth quickly, before again pushing his cock as deeply into her mouth as he could.

"Oh fuck that's good," he said, holding her for longer this time. Her feet briefly lifting off the ground as she tried to hold it for as long as he wanted. When he released her this time she looked up at him. Her eyes were wide with shock.

"Wow," she said, "I can't breathe when you do that, but its so fucking sexy." She gasped for breath for a few moments and then she resumed kissing the tip and stroking his cock hard with both hands. Mark put his hand under her chin and lifted her head.

But before he could say anything. Kate spoke.

"Can we have sex now?" She said and so he helped her to her feet, taking both of her hands in his. She squealed as using both hands he gave her knickers a sharp tug and ripped them off her, letting them fall to the ground, before picking her up in his arms. He carried her to the bedroom before putting her back on her feet just beside the bed.

"Lie down," he said, pushing her gently onto the bed. She lay on her back, legs in the air and bent at the knee. She lay still, watching him as he knelt down between her legs. Kate licked her fingers and played with her clit, still looking at him longingly. He began to rub the tip of his cock over her slit, up and down the lips of her pussy and from side to side. Kate began to moan.

"Please be gentle," she said with alarm on her face, "it's been a while since I and you are so much bigger than Paul," and she placed both hands under her knees and spread her legs wide for him. He very slowly pushed his cock completely into her, making her moan and squeal as he did. He loved the wide-eyed, mouth open look of shock on her face as she took it all. Just as slowly he began to remove it until he was only just inside her.

"Oh shit," she said and he smiled at her.

"You like that huh?" he said. Kate nodded in response.

He began to slowly move in and out of her as she looked up at him groaning with pleasure. His right hand began to play with her breasts. She spread her pussy a little wider for him with her fingers.

"Oh yes Mark," she moaned softly. "Its feels so good." He put an arm either side of her body to take his weight and lifted himself up, so his weight was bearing down on her more. Kate lay back and lifted her legs more into the air.

"Holy shit," she said as using his weight he began to fuck her a little harder and faster. He watched her as she lay, head slightly to one side, moaning with pleasure. Her legs were now up around his shoulders. She began to scream.

"Give it to me, give it to me," she cried as he continued to bang her.

Her screams became more intense as she closed her eyes and with a cry she came. He held his cock deep inside her, watching the orgasm wash over her and feeling her body twitching. Mark then withdrew.

"Get onto all fours," he said and kissing her on the back and ass as she moved round, he got himself into position and entered her from behind. She started moaning with pleasure immediately, her head on the mattress, ass in the air, as he fucked her. Mark held onto her waist, slamming into her, as Kate lifted herself up a bit, supporting her weight with her arms.

Mark pushed her down, making her lie flat on the bed as he continued to fuck her from behind. He lowered his body so he lay on right on top of her, kissing her neck and holding her hands.

"You are in so fucking deep," she moaned. So fucking deep," she repeated.

He pushed as hard as he could into her, screwing her with long strokes for as long as he could. Kate begging for more, as she loved the fact his body was pressing down on her and he was gripping her hands so tightly. It was an incredibly intense period of fucking, but in the end Mark had to pause and he withdrew, not wanting to come yet and end it.

"Let me ride you", she said and she got up off the bed. She slowly stripped, unclipping her suspenders and peeling off her stockings and then unclipping her bra. Mark stroked his dick as he watched her undress.

"You are so sexy," he said.

He lay back, as she climbed on top, sitting up with Mark's hands under her thighs, reaching down she slipped him back inside her. She then put her hands behind her to support herself, either side of his body.

"Oh fuck," she said and throwing her head back she began to move up and down, Mark using his hold on her thighs to help her. She moved slowly at first, mouth open at how wonderful it felt. Kate moved very rhythmically up and down, a gasp coming from her at the bottom of every movement. Mark began to lift her higher and faster as she moaned even louder. She rode him this way for a while until she lifted her legs and placed her feet on his knees. This allowed him to drill into her very hard for a while, her feet slipped off his knees but she quickly put them back and he resumed the rapid hard fuck he was giving her.

"Oh fuck, yes," she moaned, putting her feet back on the mattress she gyrated her hips, mouth open, screaming as she finally came with a low gasp.

Mark sat up behind her and begun to fuck her with Kate sitting in his lap. His hands cupped and squeezed her breasts as they continued to make love. Mark's breathing was now very rapid and he began to make quiet moaning sounds as she rode him.

"Don't come inside me," Kate said suddenly. "Its not safe." He withdrew and she lay over him and sucked his cock hard. He kissed her neck and cheek and she began to stroke his dick with her hand and them resumed sucking him again. He pushed her head down with his hand so she took his entire shaft into her mouth. Suddenly grabbing her, he made her kneel in front of him, as he stood over her.

Taking her hand he made her stroke him, moaning as she did.

"Open your mouth," he said and as she did he came over her face. She gasped.

"Now kiss it." He said and she began to kiss and lick his come-covered cock. When she had kissed and licked it for a while, he smiled and held out his hands to help her to her feet.

They curled up together on the bed.

"That was so good, and so much better than my husband," she said kissing him on the chest. "When can we do it again?"

"Well I am afraid I need to go do something now," he replied.

"What at two in the morning!" She said surprised. "Surely not."

"Yes sorry, he said. "If it wasn't important I would stay curled up with you while I recover and then I would make love to you again. But I have to sort out a computer problem for a client. It's the only time they can have their system down. Would you like meet up again tomorrow?"

braindump
braindump
301 Followers