Tales of Reluctance: Tale 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
294 Followers

"Can we make love again?" She said.

"Of course," he replied. "Ok, how about eleven tomorrow. I think I will have a surprise for you." He said with a grin.

It was ten minutes to eleven when Kate stood outside Mark's door. When she went to knock the door gently swung open. She was early but she could wait no longer.

"Mark?" she quietly called from the door, stepping in as she did. It seemed very odd and then she thought Mark was playing with her. He had said something about a surprise. So she quietly shut the door, and moved cautiously into the lounge. No one was there. She headed for the bedroom and to her surprise the bed was bare, just the mattress remaining. She walked over to the bed and ran her fingertips across the headboard, reliving for a moment the intense pleasure of the night before. It seemed almost a dream.

This morning she had initially felt guilty and had vowed to end it with Mark before anyone got hurt. Paul though had been his usual offish self, leaving at 7:45 and so as the morning went on, her excitement about fucking Mark again grew, until now, she wanted him just as much as she had before their first screw. There was no point kidding herself she was going to resist.

She opened the wardrobe and was shocked to find it empty. Mark had not really ever put anything like pictures or stuff in his apartment so it was would be hard to know if he had moved out. However the fact there were no clothes or toiletries in the bathroom made her fear he had.

After she left did Mark have second thoughts or worse had he lost interest now he had had her, was this her surprise, could a man who had given her such as amazing fuck be that cruel to her. She sat on the bed trying not to cry when she heard someone come into the flat. Kate realised how stupid she had been and with relief flooding over her she rushed into the lounge.

It was not Mark, but a woman.

"Who are you?" she said shocked at the sight of a complete stranger and a woman too.

"I am here to talk to you," the stranger said calmly. "Please sit down."

"Where's Mark?" asked Kate.

As Kate sat down, the woman ignored the question, pointing the remote control at the television and immediately the screen came on.

"Oh my god," said Kate, as she watched herself on the screen. The footage was from the night before and she was enthusiastically sucking Mark's cock. She realised it was coming from the DVD player, so leaping up she ejected the disk and although it took all her might she managed to snap it. She sucked on her finger where the sharpness of the disk cut her, making her bleed.

"That's a shame," said the woman. "You really were very good, I really enjoyed watching your performance last night, but then again maybe you are right. That copy was unedited anyway; we of course have another that will be edited into a much better version, focussing on how much you wanted to fuck Mark. Paul I am sure will be very interested in seeing it."

"Where is Mark?" said Kate sitting down and holding her head in her hands.

"My husband," said the woman, with a very strong emphasis on the word husband is at the airport waiting for me. He always takes me somewhere nice after one of our little seductions.

"You are Mark's wife?" said Kate with a look of horror and then after a long pause. "One of your seductions? Is that what I am." Kate wailed. "You mean this is all a game?"

"Oh yes. It was all a game," replied Mark's wife. "Poor little bored rich wife. You are all the same, can't wait to drop your knickers for my wonderful Mark, but don't worry, if you do as you are told, it will stay our little secret. Refuse and the video will be viral within hours; the press will be all over you and well Paul. Who knows how he will take it."

Kate cried for a while before she eventually said very quietly, "What do you want?"

"One million pounds by tomorrow morning," replied the woman, "in this account, and then we will delete the copy of you little," here she hesitated, "indiscretion. There will be no further demands, just one business transaction and we are out of your life. Refuse and the press get the tape with a copy to Paul as well, of course. Its really very simple."

She handed a piece of paper over which had the bank account details on it and she left, leaving Kate crying for ages, before she picked up the phone in Mark's apartment and dialled a number.

"I'd like to arrange the transfer of a million pounds," she said in a quiet voice. Mark had been clever she thought bitterly. He knew Paul would never miss the money and she could not bear the scandal, which would be caused. "Model wife of an older CEO, of a large newly floated company, has affair on the night of its launch onto the stock market. God she hated how she acted just like the stereotype. How could she be so stupid?

"Oh god," she groaned. She couldn't bear how the world would call her a slut. "What have I done?" Once again she broke down and cried.

Mark and his wife were breathing hard as they lay in bed, the Caribbean breeze blowing through the apartment failing to keep them cool as he fucked her hard. They lay back to back, her arm holding his neck, as with every thrust he squeezed her breast. The bed squeaked in time to their slow rhythmic movement, as their breathing built to a crescendo and arching their bodies they came together. Mark kissed his wife's neck making her smile as they both tried to get their breathing under control. She turned over and they kissed again before Mark kissed her breasts and got out of bed.

"God I missed you," his wife said.

"Stay there," he said smiling her, before disappearing into the other room.

"The money's arrived," called his wife, and as he returned to the bedroom he found her looking at her reflection in the mirror. Her dressing gown hung open all the way down and with his hands he gently pulled it apart so he could see her breasts in the mirror.

"You are so beautiful," he said.

"And you are so clever," she replied. "That million will keep us going for a while."

"I knew she'd pay," he said, standing behind her. "Good now we have the money I can delete the spy software from their phones and the record of our night together."

"And I," said his wife, "have ordered replacements for the drugs you used in their drinks, to make them more co-operative. All will be ready when we find the next target. After our holiday we will start researching straight away. I love social media it can tell you so much."

"Excellent and now she has paid I can afford to give you your present." Mark said with a smile. She realised from the reflection he was holding a diamond necklace. He put it round his wife's neck as she stared open mouthed in amazement.

She adjusted her hair as he did up the clasp at the back.

"Its beautiful Mark," she murmured.

"Just like you," he said, kissing her neck and pulling the gown off her, so it fell to the floor.

braindump
braindump
294 Followers