Tales of Sub Asian Sissy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please no, pleeeeeease stop, pleeeeease," I said, as I cried, helplessly with my face being pressed into the floor.

Then, Joe started to push the billy club into me, slowly. "Fuck, this chink really is tight," he said, as he pushed it further and further, spreading my tight little fuck hole wider and wider.

"FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK! STOP! Please please stop!" I screamed as loud as I could. But I knew it was useless. Joe pushed further inside me. The pain was immense, like nothing I ever felt before. I felt like my tight little asspussy was being torn apart, like my entire body was being split in half. Screams of pain kept coming out of my mouth. As the widest part of the billy club pushed into my fuck hole, the room started to turn white, I thought I would pass out, the pain was so all-consuming.

Joe finally stopped pushing, "that's a tight fit," he said, laughing. He walked to the counter and grabbed my phone again. "We gotta get some pictures of this! Dale, keep your boot on her face." Joe snapped a few pics, texting them off the Master Dave.

With the billy club lodged deep inside me, I moaned and whimpered in pain. "Dale, see if you can loosen up that sissy's little hole."

Dale took his big heavy boot off my face, and walked behind me; my ass high in the air with the handle of the billy club sticking out of my abused fuck hole. He grabbed the handle and shook it hard, making me scream out in pain. And then pushed the club further inside me, then pulled it back slightly, and pushed further inside me again. He started to push and pull faster and faster, fucking my asspussy with the billy club.

Suddenly, I could feel my pathetic little clit stiffen. And my moans of pain turned to guttural groans of delight. Dale kept fucking me with the billy club, pushing and pulling faster and harder, going deeper and deeper into my fuck hole. And then, I groaned loudly, and came; spurt after spurt of hot cum shot from my tiny lil clit. I had never shot so much cum, nor had such a strong, intense and blissful orgasm.

"Sissy made a mess, Joe," said Dale.

"Holy fuck! I didn't think that tiny little dick even worked," said Joe. "You're gonna clean up that mess, sissy."

Joe positioned me so my face was just above my huge cum puddle. I hungrily lapped up my hot salty load, trying to get every last drop. "You sissies are such sick freaks," said Joe, as he quickly pulled the billy club from my fuck hole, making me shudder in pleasure and pain.

"Well, sissy, we don't want you to forget what you came in for," said Joe, walking to the counter and grabbing the giant dildo and a roll of duct tape. He got behind me and rammed the dildo inside my abused fuck hole with one hard push. I screamed loudly in pain; the big 12" dildo was so thick and it tore me open again. He then starting wrapping duct tape around my ass and hips, tearing off a section about every two times around, and then adding more and more tape. He must have gone around me two dozen times, while I cried in pain, tears rolling down my face.

"I think that's in there pretty good," said Joe, laughing. Then spanked me hard on my ass, making me scream loudly. He took out his knife and cut off the zip ties from my wrists and ankles; my shoulders hurt badly from having my arms pulled behind my back for the past two hours.

I stayed there, on my hands and knees, trying to get my bearings. The huge dildo lodged inside my abused asspussy making my head spin with pain. I tried to get up, and almost fell over, and finally got to my feet. As I stood, the dildo seemed to go even deeper inside me.

"Don't forget your purse, slut," said Joe. As I took a step to the counter, the pain was nearly immobilizing. It felt like the dildo was sawing me in half, with every tiny step. I finally made it to my purse, Joe smiled at me from behind the counter, "thanks for coming in, hope to see you again real soon." Dale was already lifting the steel gate and unlocking the doors.

"And no photos in the store next time, sissy. Break my rules again and we won't be so nice to you."

I turned slowly and started to limp to the door, tiny step by tiny step...

12