Tales of the Apprentice 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered as her spasming pussy continue to grip his finger, squeezing it again and again, and her pleasure button pulsed against his tongue. He stroked it with the tip of his tongue, moving up and down across its smooth, taut surface to prolong her orgasm, and his finger inside her pussy was suddenly engulfed with her inner heat, which seemed to flow out of her core like the hot, molten rock from deep within the earth that Ayden had told him about.

It took a while before the storm within her subsided and he felt her relax. His own body still tingled with Energy, though, and he knew that he would not be able to contain it for much longer. Fortunately Irya had similar thoughts.

"Help me down," she said, her voice still sounding a little ragged.

She let go of the back of his head, and he took her hands to steady her as she slid off the rim of the tub to sink back into the water. Once there, she wasted no time. Her hand gripped his cock, feeling how hot and hard and ready he still was. Putting her other arm around the small of his back, she pulled him closer to her and lifted one leg, moved it sideways and around him, and put the head of his cock, larger than ever and swollen close to bursting, against the entrance of her pussy.

He put both hands on her behind, relishing the smooth, round firmness that fit his hands so perfectly, and pulled her against him. Her nether lips parted as the tip of his cock slipped between them. Gently but firmly thrusting his hips forward he entered her, and her hot, slick, wet inner flesh parted before the thick head of his cock as he slid deeper and deeper into her, advancing slowly but irresistibly. The water hadn't had a chance to wash her juices out of her, and she was still slick and velvety inside after her recent orgasm.

And she felt hot there, so hot! Her inner heat infused him as he continued his sweet invasion deeper and deeper into her, and Great Mother, it felt good! It was as if the head of his cock, already tingling with Energy, entered a pool of heat, and it felt as if a fire was burning deep within her. Her pussy was so tight around him, and feeling her insides slide across the super-sensitive head of his cock was an almost unbelievable sensation. Further and further he penetrated her most intimate spot, the steel battering ram that was his cock breaking down all resistance on its way in. Not that there was any. She wrapped both her legs around his hips and pulled him further into her, until he felt himself touch her very essence, there at the end of her love tunnel.

For a long moment they held still, reveling in the pure pleasure of their union. Then Galen carefully withdrew his steely rod from her hot, wet depths until he felt her pussy lips catch him, just behind the head of him. He looked deeply into her eyes, saw that she wanted exactly what he did, and he plunged himself back into her, more forcefully this time, until his sword was buried into her sheath all the way to the hilt.

He began to thrust into her, his rhythm workman-like, his movements measured and deliberate. He slowly withdrew from the confines of her tight, slick love tunnel almost all the way, then drove himself back into her as deeply as he could in one smooth, powerful thrust. Keeping his strokes steady, long and deep, he took her with a gentle roughness that would not be denied, and indeed she did not deny him but instead encouraged him. Her whole body cheered him on and her movements matched his, pulling him into her with every stroke.

The pressure inside him grew and grew, and he knew it would be only moments before it would erupt from him, but right now he didn't care. Apparently neither did she, because she moved against him, sliding herself back and forth around his rod which was like a bar of hot steel inside her, and her hands gripped his shoulders tighter and tighter as her pleasure rose along with his.

Suddenly her legs pulled his hips against her, holding him as deeply inside her as he could go, and she ground her groin into his, rubbing herself against him with short, fast strokes, and he body grew tense as she teetered on the brink of Release...

And then she toppled over that precipitous edge, shuddering as her orgasm hit her. He felt her clamp down on his cock as her inner muscles squeezed him again and again. Her inner heat erupted within her, flowed through her, around him, into him, and then the wavefront of her Energy hit him full in the chest.

Great Mother, it was intense! Suddenly his inner Vision rose, unbidden, to show him the blue-white light of the Power rushing from her, entering him, coursing through him. It grew, built, increased, until the blue-bright intensity was too much for even his inner Visualization. His own Energies had been at quite a high level already for so long now, and hers raised that level even further, much further...

Suddenly the gulf of blue-white light flowed down from his chest into his groin, ran through his cock and burst out from the head of it, exploding in her inner depths. He infused her with it, filled her with it, and suddenly he felt how the intensity of her Release intensified tenfold, twenty-fold. A new, infinitely more powerful surge of her Energies erupted within her and it hit him, entered him, tore through him like a tidal wave. The pent-up pressure in his groin exploded along with it, and his cock pulsed and pulsed as he pumped spurt after thick, hot spurt into her, and as her Energies flowed back into him his pleasure increased beyond description.

But there was something else as well. Never had he felt this strong, this good, this capable. For a few, infinitely long moments it was as if the whole world could be his personal property, his toy, and he could be master of the universe. It was simply waiting for him to reach out and take it for his own. The vastness of space, the brightness of the stars and the small, helpless insignificance of the world upon which he stood unfolded before his inner Vision. And while something inside him shuddered in the face of that enormous power, another part of him desired it, coveted it, would surely possess it one day.

It seemed like a brief eternity before their mutual Release ran its course, but eventually Galen's vision returned to the mundane world around him: the walls of the bathhouse, the tub, and Irya. However, Irya looked anything but mundane right now. She still had her hands on his shoulders and her legs wrapped around his hips, his softening cock still inside her. A deep red blush covered her face, her neck and the tops of her breasts, and the soft, white curls of her hair were plastered against her head. Gradually her breathing slowed and she opened her eyes.

She took one hand off his shoulder and caressed his face. She smiled, and the gesture was tender, but he sensed there was something else in it as well: a probing, a sensing. He smiled back at her as she unwrapped her legs from around his hips and his now flaccid cock slipped out of her, followed by a small cloud of their combined juices that mingled with the clear water in the tub.

But her eyes held his, and he saw that she was troubled.

"Irya? What's wrong?" he asked.

"Galen..." she said slowly. "Your Energies..."

Galen frowned.

"Oh. I wasn't paying attention. Again. I'm sorry, Irya."

She shook her head.

"That's not it. As I said, don't worry too much about it right now. In any case I'm taking it as a compliment that I can still do that to a young man like you. But..."

"But what?"

"I was fully prepared to absorb your Energies when you released them. But... There's nothing."

"What do you mean?"

"Just that, Galen. On balance, there was no release of Energy from you to me. There should have been. But whatever you released into me flowed right back into you. In fact, you absorbed mine as well."

He gave her a puzzled look.

"Then... Where did it go?"

Irya shrugged.

"That's just it, Galen. I have no idea. None at all."

But she looked worried, and Galen thought he knew why. The Energies were nothing but life force, after all, and when it came to the involuntary absorption of life force, there was only one name that came readily to mind.

Raven.