Tales of the Apprentice 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayden continued to lick Irya's pussy, his tongue lovingly exploring the familiar territory. With the sure movements of long experience he flicked its tip across all the right places, probing between her nether lips, then moving up to her hard little pleasure button. His hands cupped the swell of her buttocks, gently caressing the smooth, round shapes, while his fingertips held her open to expose the delights that hid between those lovely folds. Her nectar glistened there, thick and rich and clear, and with every lick he tasted more of it. From her breathing, the tension of her muscles under her skin and the way she moved against him and on top of him he expertly gauged the level of her arousal as he deliberately drove it higher and higher, but not too quickly, giving her Energies every chance to build so that they would be at their absolute peak when the time came for her Release.

Meanwhile Irya's skills proved more than a match for those of her lover. Her hands and mouth worked in concert to give him just the right amount of pleasure. Holding his steely shaft by the base, her fingertips gently caressed his tight balls in intricate patterns, occasionally dipping further down to touch the spot just below them. Her lips, wrapped around the head of his cock, held him firmly behind the crown, and as her head gently bobbed up and down in a slow, loving rhythm they slid across the most sensitive spots of him, back and forth, back and forth...

And inside the warm, wet and slick confines of her mouth her tongue would be doing magical things to the smooth and taut surface of his engorged head, Serana knew. The clear, velvety liquid of his arousal, saltier and only slightly thinner than her own juices, would be leaking out of him now to fill her mouth with its wonderful flavor... Suddenly Serana wished it was her own mouth on that beautiful cock; her own pussy on that wonderful tongue. She felt the familiar sensations begin to build inside her as she put down the brush and began to stroke her pussy with her fingers, slowly and gently, feeling the warmth and the wetness there.

Irya's breath came faster now, deeper and more labored, and the way she moved on top of Ayden spoke of the tension within her, the pressure that built more and more rapidly now... Ayden, sensing how she moved closer and closer to the moment of her Release moved his hands inward until his fingertips touched. Then he slid his fingers into her opening while his tongue moved down to focus on the little hard nub of her pleasure button. Irya let his cock slip out of her mouth and Serana could clearly see the effort with which she stifled a moan as Ayden's skilled tongue deliberately drove her further and further up that wonderful slope of pleasure, pushing her ever closer to its precipitous edge...

Irya closed her eyes, and Serana knew her mental awareness was directed inward now, focused on the Energies building and growing within her and ballooning outward to the very limits of her body...

Suddenly Irya's back arched as the pleasure within reached its peak and erupted. Serana saw the force with which her thighs clasped Ayden's head, and they both shuddered with the force of her orgasm. Serana felt more than saw how Irya projected her Energies into her lover's body underneath her as they burst out from within her, while Ayden did everything he could to prolong and intensify her orgasm and thereby maximize the effect of her Release. His fingers pumped in and out of her opening from which thick, clear rivulets of her juices now ran freely into his mouth, and his tongue rubbed across the exposed tip of her pulsing pleasure button in a steady, workman-like rhythm as she continued to climax on top of him.

Serana fully realized how much effort and skill Ayden was pouring into his efforts right now. His face contorted and he had his eyes screwed shut with the effort it took to retain his self-control as Irya's Energies flowed into him. From the way his straining cock swelled even more, beyond what a less experienced woman would have considered possible when seeing it for the first time, Serana knew how close he must be to an eruption of the ever-building forces that raged through him.

But Ayden was no novice. With the ages-long experience that made him the sex mage he was, he managed to store his lover's Energies within him, combine them with his own, and hold on to them even though they filled him almost to the limits of what he could take. Serana suspected that he could not have put into words exactly how he managed it, but that didn't really matter. All that mattered was that he did, until his straining cock almost exploded with the inner pressure.

Eventually Irya's Release ran its course and she collapsed on top of him, panting and sweating. Serana smiled, knowing how exhausted yet wonderful the other woman would be feeling right now, what with almost all her Energies spent. After all, the entire purpose of all this was only a transfer of Energy, and transferring Irya s Energies to Ayden had been only the first step of it.

After a few long moments, during which Ayden held still and continued to maintain his control with visible effort, Irya's breathing slowed and she opened her eyes. Then she carefully lifted herself off him and moved aside to give him some room. Ayden sat up, smiled at Irya, then turned to Serana, and the light that shone in his eyes was more than just a smile. He got up on his knees, and his erect cock stood out straight and proud before him, nodding with is pulse and glistening with Irya's saliva and his own arousal. Serana could clearly see the pressures within him, threatening to overwhelm him and burst out of him. He vibrated with sexual tension, and the look he gave her clearly told her of his intentions. She smiled back at him, invitingly, as she turned onto her back next to him on the bed and spread her legs.

"I'm ready," she whispered. "Come."

Ayden knelt between Serana's spread thighs, his cock aimed at her waiting pussy, and he leaned forward until the engorged head of it almost touched her entrance. He held still there for a long moment, and something tingled inside her with anticipation. Then came the contact, and suddenly it was as if tiny sparks danced around inside her.

He gently pushed on, his face a study in concentration as all his attention turned inward, focused on the Energies that filled him to the point of bursting. Serana felt the pressure of the round head of his cock against her nether lips gradually increase, slowly, oh, so slowly, as he carefully yet inexorably forced the folds of her pussy apart until the tip of him slipped between them.

She reached out and touched his hips, gently pulling him further into her. Not that he needed such encouragement. He continued his advance, and she felt the thick, bulbous head of him find its way into her, fraction by fraction. Great Mother, it felt good! He was so hot and hard inside her as his rigid length invaded the most delicate part of her body, slowly but irresistibly. Yet this wasn't an invasion; she welcomed the intrusion of his hard flesh into her softest places, and the pressure and heat of his blood within his straining cock filled her as he continued to enter her most private depths. Even though she made a conscious effort not to vocalize and thereby dissipate some of her inner Energies, she could not hold back a sigh of utter pleasure.

Finally he was buried inside her all the way to the hilt, and he held still there. She sensed how he balanced on the very edge, almost losing control, but she knew what he was capable of. She knew he would manage. Nor was she disappointed, although she could clearly feel his hard cock straining and vibrating within her as he fought to contain it. Great Mother, what a wonderful sensation it was! What a wonderful man he was!

After a long moment he slowly withdrew from her, and she felt a curious mix of delight and regret: delight at the wonderful feeling of him moving inside her; a pang of regret that her pussy was being emptied rather than filled. The regret was unwarranted, of course: when he had almost pulled out of her completely he drove himself right back in, quicker now and with more force, and it was a force that would not be denied. Somehow he had suddenly taken control: further control of his Energies; control of his own arousal; control over her. She welcomed the latter, and she willingly surrendered to him as he entered her with a deliberate thrust, driving himself into her even deeper until the tip of him touched her very essence.

He began to move with a steady, workman-like rhythm, and his strokes were long and deep. Out and in, out and back in... She felt his Energies rise and rise, his tension increasing as the Energy within him continued to build until it reached a level that only the most skilled of sex mages could handle. Gradually his thrusts became more forceful, more urgent, more assertive. At the same time, though, his movements were still measured and controlled as he skillfully let his arousal drive him onward but not too fast, like a fisherman in a tiny boat riding a wave. Serana knew how competent her old friend really was, yet she marveled once again at the level of his skill.

Finally the moment came when she felt him relax his hold over his arousal and with one last, powerful and irresistible thrust he drove himself as deeply into her as he could go. Then he held himself almost still there, so very deep inside her, although his hips involuntarily tried to drive him on even further with those last few fast, short strokes. Suddenly she felt him grow even hotter and harder inside her, the head of his cock swelling up at that final moment just before Release, and he seemed to vibrate within her, on top of her, sparks of pure delight bursting out from the head of his cock to infuse her inner depths...

And he let go.

Serana could clearly feel his Release. There were ways for a sex mage to meld her consciousness with someone else's, of course. Many times she had done it deliberately. But sometimes it happened spontaneously, and this was one of those rare times. She clearly felt his pleasure explode within him, rushing through his abdomen, his groin, his balls and then into his cock, through it, and finally releasing itself deep into her hot, wet depths where it filled her with a cloud of dancing, flashing, blue-white sparks. She shared the initial pressure wave of the explosion with him before drawing it into herself and holding it within her very core.

Then the full force of his Energy hit her. It poured into her, massively powerful, and she gasped as the flood threatened to burst out of her and engulf her. But she had been ready for it and, even though it was far, far stronger than anything she had experienced in a long time she did manage to harness the flood and force it into its proper channels. The Energy infused her, restored her strength and revived the spells that kept her alive and looking young.

Ayden could not quite hold in a soft grunt as his cock began to pulse within her and the thick, hot spurts jetted out from it into the waiting depths of her pussy. Vocalizing during orgasm, as Serana had told Galen many times, could interfere with the proper manipulation of the Energies, but there was nothing delicate about this particular operation: all Ayden had to do was to dump the pent-up Energy into her, and even now she sensed how the sound he made only served to further channel his Energies out of him and into her.

She held him as he continued to fill her, both on the Energetic level and the physical one. She eagerly accepted both the blue-white light of his Energies and the thick, hot jets of his cum as they continued to spurt from his pulsing cock. Time, as it sometimes did at moments like this, seemed to slow down and she felt her own Energy rise and rise until her nipples and her pleasure button tingled with it. Then, suddenly and without warning, her own orgasm was upon her.

She had not expected as much. Of course she knew that it was always possible, but she hadn't felt it coming, and that was quite unusual for one as experienced as she was. Now, though, with her old friend still pumping his hot, white load deep inside her pussy and his Energies circulating through her, she suddenly felt sparks flashing through her pleasure button as it began to pulse along with his cock. His hot, hard flesh deep inside her felt wonderful, and his face, running with sweat and contorted with the apparent agony of extreme passion, was so beautiful. It was simply too much, and her orgasm broke loose within her.

She turned her Vision inward and did what he could to retain the Energy that her orgasm otherwise might have dissipated. To let any of it escape would mean that her friends' efforts would have been largely wasted. It was only her long experience as a sex mage that saved her; she had not been prepared for it and it took her completely by surprise. It was also unexpectedly intense. Her body grew rigid, then shuddered as the pleasure exploded inside her, there just above the apex of her thighs where his hot, hard cock still pumped out its thick load. It hit her with a blue-white flash and suddenly stars shot through her abdomen, her breasts, her pleasure button and her nipples until she shook with the force of it. Her pussy spasmed, gripping and squeezing the hot, hard rod of man-flesh inside her again and again as he continued to thrust into her, his strokes short and fast now, and the combined juices of their Release ran out of her as they filled her to the brim and beyond.

The orgasms she'd had with Galen over the past few months had been great, even special, but this was of an entirely different order. What Galen lacked in experience he more than made up for in vigor and enthusiasm, but Ayden had both, and then some. The air around their joined bodies almost crackled with sexual Energy and the pleasure of her orgasm increased even further until it was almost unbearably intense. As it so often did, time seemed to slow down until she seemed frozen in an endless moment during which nothing existed except for the intense pleasure she shared with him.

Finally, as the fires within her began to die down, time resumed its customary flow and her awareness returned to normal. She opened her eyes and caught Ayden as he almost collapsed on top of her. She held him, his body running with sweat and his breath coming raggedly. It took a while before she felt him relax, his cock slowly softening and shrinking within her, and she caressed his hair, his face, his neck while his breathing gradually slowed. She gently rolled sideways until he was on his back on the bed with her straddling him. Then she lifted herself up and let him slip out of her. A thick rivulet of their combined juices followed it, flowing from her well-ravaged pussy and running down the insides of her legs.

Irya smiled and handed her a piece of cloth.

"Ayden has always been a generous lover," she said.

"That's a nice way of putting it, " Serana chuckled. "And that's exactly how I remember it. I never could hold it all. He sure shoots a lot of it, doesn't he?"

Irya nodded.

"Yes, he does, but this time he's done outdone himself, from the looks of it. But then, it's all for a good cause. How are you feeling?"

"Better. Much better," Serana said. "Thank you. Both of you."

She looked fondly at her old friend, who lay there with his eyes closed, his breathing slow and shallow now. He was obviously utterly spent and on the verge of sleep.

"Should we clean him up a little before he sticks to the bed?" Serana asked.

Irya chuckled as she looked at him and she shook her head.

"Better not. Rather let him sleep. We can pry him loose later."

"Alright," Serana said. "I owe him a good clean-up, though, and you as well. If you're up to it, of course."

Irya nodded and smiled.

"Yes. I've had some time to rest, and Ayden will never let me give him more Energy than he thinks I can afford to spare. So let's go have a nice long soak in the tub. I'll wash your back, and when Ayden wakes up he can do your front."

"I think he just did," Serana laughed. "Thoroughly."

"Well," Irya replied with a twinkle in her eyes. "I have a feeling he's going to do you a whole lot more before this is over."

* * *

The cloud bank to the far west had looked like it was thinking about moving in and turning the day into an overcast and possibly rainy one, but so far it hadn't made good on its threat and the weather still held clear and sunny. A few white clouds dotted an otherwise blue expanse and the grasses that covered the landscape waved and undulated in a balmy breeze. All in all it was quite a pleasant day.

Galen wasn't enjoying it.

Sitting under a tree on a low hilltop, his horse grazing nearby, he gave himself over to some serious thinking. Or perhaps brooding was a better word for it, because the longer his thoughts drifted, the gloomier his mood became. He regretted not having taken his pack with him when he'd left. His spare clothes, some food and the few odds and ends he usually carried on the road would have made things so much simpler. It would have been no choice at all to simply take to the road again and stay away from other people. It wouldn't be easy, of course. He could not live by the strength of his arm and the edge of his sword like Raven could. He'd have to eke out a living some other way, although he had no idea how. But it would still be better than to harm anyone he'd come across, like he had done with Serana. And what ill effects of his presence might Ayden and Irya have suffered already?

Should he go back to the house, sneak in and collect his possessions? It would have to be during the night, and he'd have to act stealthily, like a burglar... The thought did not appeal to him. Great Mother, how could he have been this stupid and leave without thinking? At the very least he should have taken some food with him. Come to think of it, it was well past lunchtime. Why wasn't he feeling hungry? Maybe it was part of what was happening to him, part of what he was turning into. All the Energy he had been leeching from those around him, especially from Serana... Could that be what sustained him right now? Was that why he wasn't feeling hungry? Maybe, but somehow he didn't think so. The physical needs of his body had always felt decidedly separate from the Energies within him.

Always? He made a face at the thought. He hadn't even been with Serana for a year yet. What did he really knew about these things? Less than nothing. And look at him now: he'd become a menace to those around him. He'd wanted to learn how the world around him worked. For the longest time he'd felt that there was more to it than met the eye, and he'd been right: magic did still exist. And now that he knew about it, what good was it?

His thoughts drifted as he stared into the distance. The lush fields looked like they might make good farm land. There was good soil here, and water. Strange that no people lived here. Maybe it was simply too far removed to the nearest village for farming to be practical. A farmer would have to travel for days to sell his produce. Ayden and Irya had other options, of course, and they had their reasons for living in a secluded place.

Speaking of which, Ayden and Irya didn't seem to have a vegetable garden like Serana's. Where did they get their food? He had seen no cows, no chickens. They lived in the middle of nowhere, yet they had meat and vegetables on the table. He'd have to ask.

Or not? Should he return to them at all? Shouldn't he?

The landscape in front of him seemed to call to him, and he let his gaze roam across it. There was so much life. Green growing things provided shelter to small burrowing things; birds nestled in trees; insects buzzed around the wildflowers that displayed their colors in the golden light of the sun. It was the thing that powered magic. Or maybe life itself was magic, and sex magic was simply one of its many forms.