Tales of the Apprentice 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galen shuddered like a man suffering a great fever. A muffled "Unnhmm..." escaped his closed mouth, and the head of his cock swelled up even more as his hips moved, his cock almost vibrating with the pressure of his life-blood. Serana's eyes flashed to Ayden, who was sitting in the corner of the room, his eyes closed and a look of intense concentration on his face. Without his efforts, she knew, Galen would have lost control at this point.

Galen, had he known what was happening on the other side of his blindfold, would have agreed. Being touched at long last where he had needed to feel that touch for so very, very long now, he felt like a lightning bolt of pure pleasure had struck his groin. At the base of his cock the familiar feeling began to pool, and the head almost tingled as he felt his cock grow even harder. Almost, almost... Yes... Yes....

No. While he felt himself inching closer and closer to the Release he craved so badly, something blocked it. Something held him back. So close and yet so far! Had his months with Serana not drummed into him the need to suppress all vocalization, he would have screamed with frustration. As it was, he could not stifle a desperate groan.

The fingers touching his balls slowly crept forward, drawing small lines across the taut skin of his sac, and sparks of pure pleasure shot through him. But it was not nearly enough to push him to the point of Release. The fingers touching the base of his cock weren't doing much better, either; they were still miles away from doing what he needed them to do.

It should be noted that Galen was usually not an impatient young man. His years as a builder had taught him the value of taking the time to do a job right, and Serana had taught him that there were times when reigning in his eagerness in favor of a slower pace was more than worth the effort it required. But his self-control had gone out the window long ago, and there wasn't much left of his patience. If it weren't for the fact that his hands were bound, he would have grabbed his cock and stroked it to give himself the release he needed so badly right now He needed it more than anything else.

Serana felt her young apprentice's need as she touched the base of his cock. It was like touching a rod of steel, except this rod was hot and alive, and it positively vibrated with the force of his pent-up Energies. His need for Release was almost telepathically intense and she could not help sympathizing. But she couldn't yet give him what he needed so badly. First she would have to make his need a whole lot worse.

With her fingertips she caressed the base of his hard shaft and she felt him respond with even more tension in his hips. She moved her fingers a fraction further up along his shaft, a hair closer to the swollen head. By now it was almost purple, and its surface was shiny with tension from the pressure within it. His nectar, glistening and crystal-clear, leaked out from the slit in a slow but steady stream now, as if it were weeping in its desperate need to be touched, caressed, stroked, sucked... With some effort the forced her focus back to the task at hand.

Galen shuddered with the intensity of the sensations. He was no longer capable of clear thought. The combination of pleasure and frustration seemed enough to drive him mad. The fingertips playing across his balls were causing sparks of pure delight that shot through his groin, while those touching the base of his straining cock suggested that they might eventually, ultimately, move further up to touch the head of him, but they somehow never seemed to get around to it... In his mind he could almost feel them stroking the head, gently caressing the crown, and suddenly his pleasure soared, began to peak... and subsided. He almost groaned. Almost! He'd been so close, so close...

Then it happened again. Almost... but not quite. Then again, and again. It went on and on; the diabolically refined caresses driving him closer and closer to Release, but never close enough before something else got in the way, prevented it from happening, denied it to him... It was a delicious agony, a wonderful torture, an excruciating pleasure.

Serana looked at Ayden, who had his eyes closed and a look of extreme concentration on his face. Without his efforts, she knew, Galen would have erupted in orgasm long ago. As it was, the lad was getting closer and closer to the limits of what he could handle. His breath was coming deep and fast now, almost ragged, and he had his hips thrust up as if attempting to offer his straining, weeping cock up to her, begging for her to touch more of it. He literally shivered with the tension and the pressures within him, but still it wasn't enough. Not yet.

It took a long, long time, and during most of it Galen thought he would go insane. The fingers caressing his cock slowly ascended, approaching the tip, but slowly, so slowly, so agonizingly slowly... He felt as if he would fly apart with the pressure that continued to build within him, flowing downward from his chest and upward from his legs, pooling in his groin. He felt dizzy, delirious, close to losing consciousness. His chest felt tight. Dimly he realized he wouldn't be able to take much more of this.

Sensing how close to the limit he was, Serana glanced at Galen's face, which was distorted in what could easily have been a rictus of intense pain. His head was tilted back, his back arched, and his entire body vibrated with sexual tension like the string of a lute plucked by a player producing a particularly loud chord. Irya's eyes followed her gaze, then she looked at Serana and nodded. She cleared her throat while looking at Ayden. He opened his eyes, and something seemed to pass between them. He looked at Galen and nodded in agreement. It was time. The room almost crackled with Energy, and Galen was on the verge of flying apart. He had obviously reached the very limit of what he could take, and prolonging it would serve no purpose.

While Irya continued to work her magic on his high and tight balls with the delicate touch of the true virtuoso, Serana slowly wrapped her hand around the shaft of his straining cock. Great Mother, it was so hot and hard! Galen shook and she heard him draw in a sharp breath. Gently pulling down the skin at the base of his steely rod, she began the slow trek upward with her other hand, inching her way toward the head. Galen's gasp was a mixture of relief and frustration: relief at knowing that things were finally proceeding in the right direction for him, but frustration with the slow pace of progress. Serana smiled as she felt his cock twitch in her hand. He'd be spurting his cum against the ceiling right now, she knew, if it weren't for the dampening effects provided by Ayden, who had his eyes closed again and was concentrating even harder on his task now that Galen's quickly peaking arousal required a more and more strenuous efforts to keep them under control.

Closer and closer to the head of his cock her hand moved. Galen began to squirm on the bed as he felt the slow approach. Soon he would feel her touch where he wanted it so badly right now, but she moved so slowly, so maddeningly slowly... Finally, after what seemed an eternity, Serana's hand neared the end of its journey as it inched across the sensitive band formed by the exposed inside of his pulled-down foreskin. Galen's entire body suddenly grew tense. Then, still moving at an almost glacial pace, her hand at long last bridged the final gap and touched the head of his cock, now slick and glistening with the coat of clear and shiny nectar that flowed out of its tip in a slow but continuous stream. His body suddenly shook and his back arched, lifting his pelvis as if offering himself up to her, begging her to take him. A small spurt of his nectar jetted out from him and coated Serana's fingers as if trying to assist her in her final ministrations. Behind her she heard Ayden grunt softly with the effort of keeping Galen from going over the edge just yet.

Galen was no longer capable of thought. As the hands that had been driving him insane with their combination of pleasure and unfulfilled promise finally touched the head of his cock, a sharp jolt of pleasure shot through him and it all but swept away his consciousness, his awareness, his very identity. All that existed for him now was the incredible, almost unbearable pressure in his loins. That first touch permeated his entire being, and all he wanted right now was more of it. The searingly bright, blue-white light of the Energies raged within him, rushing inward from his extremities and concentrating in his groin. The pleasure, his lust, the need for more and the searingly intense Energy inside him that waited to be unleashed became his entire universe. He had ceased to exist as an individual and all that was left of him was a manifestation of that pressure, the pleasure, the Energies.

Serana felt his cock swell in her hands and, impossible as it seemed, become even harder and thicker. The head, which had taken on a deep shade of purple now, seemed to expand as if it were about to explode. And indeed it was, although not in a literal sense. She glanced at Irya, who was still tracing patterns across his tight balls. Irya nodded in agreement. It was time to give him Release.

Serana wrapped her hand around the searing-hot head of her young apprentice's cock. It was smooth as velvet, taut with the incredible pressure contained within it and slick with his nectar that flowed out of it in copious amounts now. Wasting no time, she began to stroke it in and up-and down motion, gently yet firmly and insistently: up, down, up, down... Galen let out a long, low grunt, a growl almost, and there was nothing like awareness or intelligence left in that sound. Which was as it should be. Only with his very identity in abeyance could he be purged of the dark enchantment.

Irya looked at Ayden and made a soft, hissing noise. Ayden opened his eyes and she nodded at him.

"Now," she mouthed silently

Serana increased the rhythm with which she stroked the head of Galen's cock, focusing on the crown now while she still held his shaft with her other hand: up, down, up, down...

Galen, with nothing left but instinct, dimly realized that his Release was at hand. She stroked the head of his cock in exactly the right way, with exactly the right amount of pressure in exactly the right places, just as he would have done it himself. How that was possible he would never know. But she did it, and that's all that mattered in his world right now. The universe around him, time, space, even his very own being all had ceased to exist for him.

Ayden sighed in relief as he finally released the constraints upon Galen that he had held in place for so long with so much effort.

For a long moment nothing happened as Serana's insistently stroking hand continued to slide up and down across the shiny, purple, swollen head of Galen's cock.

Then Galen's body suddenly shook and grew rigid, as if a massive convulsion seized him. He threw back his head, his face contorted in a rictus of what might very well have been extreme agony. His back arched and he almost lifted himself off the bed until only his shoulders and his heels still touched it. With her inner Vision Serana saw the Energy rush through him and she felt his cock vibrate with it within her stroking hand as the intensity of it reached its ultimate maximum.

Galen screamed as if a man who is being tortured, a man who has been taken to the very edge of what he can endure, and beyond. And indeed he was, although the boundaries between pleasure and agony had long ceased to exist for him. A lightning bolt of pure, intense pleasure struck his cock, and it kept striking him over and over again. His pleasure soared, peaked, erupted within him, pleasure of an almost painful intensity that he had never experienced before, that he had not even dreamed might be possible. His body and mind had long ceased to exist. There was nothing left of him but a manifestation the most intense, searing orgasmic pleasure he had ever known.

And the pent-up cloud of Energy within him exploded like a dying star.

Suddenly the room felt charged. There was a closeness in the air all of a sudden, and he atmosphere took on an almost electric quality, as if a thunderstorm was about to break loose. The muscles in Galen's cock, like the biceps of a man lifting a heavy load, bulged within the confines of Serana's hand. A clear jet of his nectar spurted from him, landing on his stomach, and right behind it Serana literally felt the flood of his seed boil up from his loins. His cock pulsed and the first thick, white spurt blasted out of him with more force than she had ever seen, jetting almost four feet into the air. Another spurt followed it, this one even more powerful, then another, and another...

But that was not the only thing that erupted from him. With an invisible flash of lightning and an inaudible thunderclap the electric storm broke, and with her inner Vision Serana clearly perceived the explosion of Energy as it tore itself from his loins in a column of blue-white sunfire. It burst out from him and rushed upward through the roof of the house, as if that material obstruction didn't even exist. The three mages felt the hair on their heads begin to rise as the very air in the room crackled with the intensity of the discharge. Suddenly hairy blue sparks danced off the door knob, arced across the latch on the window shutters and even sparked from the nails in the wooden ceiling.

Then, incredibly, an even brighter flash of Energy burst from Galen's chest, filling the entire room with a blue-white light. But in the midst of that searing brightness there was a sudden burst of the blackest darkness. It seemed to come from nowhere and, after lingering for the briefest of moments, vanished into nothingness as quickly as it had appeared. Somewhere, more felt than heard, an angry snarl echoed, not through the blue-bright sizzling air of the room, but through a medium far less substantial. The snarl turned into a wail, like the howl of a damned soul, and it receded, receded...

Then it was gone: the light, the sparks, the darkness, the inaudible sound of anger, hate and loss... Suddenly it was as if none of it had ever been there.

Galen's body continued to thrash on the bed, his cock still pumping out spurt after hot, white spurt. Serana held his rock-hard, pulsing shaft with one hand and continued to pump the other up and down across the straining head, taking him all the way through his Release, making sure the Purge was as thorough as she could manage. Even with her long experience as a sex mage she could only guess at the intensity of her young apprentice's Release. Time seemed to slow down. Perhaps, in a way beyond the limits of the physical, a way possible only within the realms of magic, it did.

Galen, had he been conscious enough to think coherently, would have agreed. As it was, though, conscious thought had become quite an alien concept to him. He was no longer aware of time and space. All that existed for him was the Energy and the pleasure. It permeated him, it merged with him, it became a part of him and he became a part of it. He no longer simply experienced the pleasure; in a very real way he had become the pleasure. And that was good. There was no need to move, to breathe, to think or to do anything other than to simply exist as a being of pleasure. Why would he want to do anything else? He was quite content to stay this way forever.

But then, after what could have been an eternally long moment or a brief eternity, something began to filter through the pleasure. It was a small but nagging thing, and he resented it. Yet it would not go away. Something was off. Something was not right.

The feeling slowly became stronger until it began to obscure some of the pleasure and with a pang of deep regret he finally realized what it was: he couldn't stay here. Much as he wanted, he simply couldn't. He had friends waiting for him, people who cared about him and who even now did all they could to help him. He had a job to do, a task that the Great Mother had laid upon him. More than anything, though, he still had a life to live.

It was impossible to say for any of them how long it was before Galen slumped on the bed. His body still shuddered with the aftershocks of the eruption that had burst forth from him, but otherwise it was utterly slack. Serana let go of his cock. She was covered in his cum. The bed was in no better shape, and thick, white sticky gobs even ran down the wall behind it.

For a while none of them moved. Then Ayden shook himself, like a man shaking off the effects of a punch in the face during a fight. Irya still looked slightly dazed. Serana blinked a few times, then looked at her young apprentice with concern. For a moment the cold, clammy fist of fear clenched around her heart, but then she saw his chest move as he slowly drew a deep breath. He was alright.

Ayden slowly rose, drooping with weariness. He walked over to the bed and looked down at Galen. Then he carefully peeled back one of the young man's eyelids. He turned to Serana and gave her a wan, tired smile.

"He'll be fine," he said softly, his tone of voice clearly speaking of his exhaustion.

Serana nodded. A vast weight lifted from her.

"Well, if this won't do it, nothing will," she said. "I haven't felt a Discharge like that ever in my life."

Irya, who seemed to have recovered somewhat, smiled and nodded.

"Me neither," she agreed. "I'm sure this did the trick. Still, I'd better check.

She rose and stood next to the bed. She put one hand on Galen's forehead, the other on his chest, and closed her eyes.

"Yes," she said after a few moments. "It's completely gone."

Serana sighed in relief.

Somewhat later they carried Galen up to his own bed, Ayden lifting the bulk of his weight and Serana and Irya helping him. Irya sat by his side until Ayden relieved her around midnight. Serana took over when the sun came up. Galen remained unconscious, or asleep; it was difficult to tell. He had been taken to the very limit of what he could survive. It had been utterly necessary, yet Serana wished there had been another way.

It was a long time before he stirred.