Tales of the Change: The Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he had been an ordinary man, by this point she would have hopped onto his erection and used it to bring herself to her climax. But this was no ordinary man, and this was no casual fuck. Closing her eyes, drawing upon her power, she tamped down the surge of lust until she was controlling it.

Fighting to control her voice, she said, "Very nice, my lover. But I am going to need a little more from you." She moved up on the bed until her thighs framed his head, her sex only inches from his face.

"Please me, Edward," she said, and lowered herself to his waiting mouth.

His hands settled on her hips, steadying her, guiding her. He closed his eyes and opened his lips, his tongue darting out for the briefest of touches, sampling the nectar that gathered on her folds. She gave a startled squeak of pleasure at his touch, and his lips curled in a smile.

She braced her hands on the headboard to steady herself as he began to eat her, the lips of her pussy unfurling as he stroked the curves of her hips and ass, her pubis gently rocking against his hot mouth. Eyes closed, she sought the center of her being, reaching for the power within her. Ever so carefully, she began to weave herself into the pattern of Edward's mind.

This was dangerous. It was easy to deal with surface thoughts, as she had earlier in the evening. Lust and fear and desire all played so close to the threshold of the human mind it took almost no effort at all to determine what a person was thinking. But to go deeper, to attempt to probe and cure trauma which was years old, took close physical and emotional contact. Olivia would not have dared this unless she was driven by strong need and the bond they shared while they were engaged in intercourse.

The delights of the flesh fell away. In a tiny corner of her mind Olivia still sensed her body, and her reaction to Edward's touch. But her mind's eye expanded, her being now flying through Edward's soul, desperate to cure the cancer eating away at him.

To rescue him before it was too late.

There!

In the spirit world, the gate to Edward's passion, his ability to physically act on his sexual desires, was barred and locked. Scrapes and gouges marred the dark wood, as if Edward's soul had spent long hours trying to batter its way through, to no avail.

So, force doesn't work. But you forget. I am the Seductress.

Drifting closer, she examined the locks and chains. She extended an ethereal hand.

FLASH!

Edward Brewster stood sweating in his kitchen, his parents' phone in his hand.

"Come on, pick up. Pick up."

"Hello?"

"Hi, Lily?"

"Yes?" a confused voice.

"This is Edward Brewster. From school. I was wondering if you would like to go to Prom with me?"

"To Prom?" Lily giggled. "Sorry, Edward. I'm going with Marty Forrester. Good night."

The last thing he heard, before the click, was the sound of laughter.

Olivia blinked. Frowning, she ran her hand over another link. Then another. Each one was a painful memory of rejection and failure.

"Vicious, brutal bastards," she hissed. To use a man's own memories against him!

She paced around the barrier, examining it from every angle. Slowly, the logic of its shape began to become clear. A pattern. Kneeling, she extended her mind to a single corroded iron link, pitted and scabbed with rust.

"I've got you now, you little prick." Almost delicately, she pursed her lips. With a single word, she erased it from existence.

She waited only a moment to make sure she was right, then withdrew, smiling in satisfaction.

Behind her, the chains began to fall away.

*****

If Edward didn't know better, he would have thought Olivia was faking it. She was staring straight ahead, her unfocused gaze seemingly peering through the wall of his bedroom, her hands locked around the crest of his headboard. However, her writhing hips, pressing her folds down onto his mouth, and her harsh, guttural groans told another tale.

With his tongue, he parted her labia again and drew the throbbing nub of her clitoris into his mouth. Suckling gently, he flicked the tip of his tongue across it, delighting in her response as a keening wail broke from her lips. She ground her pubis into his face, aided by his hands, which were clutched tightly over the golden globes of her buttocks, drawing her ever closer to him.

Above, he felt her shudder. Drawing his eyes away from her belly, he glanced up just in time to see her eyes focus and look down at him, strangely triumphant.

"Close, Edward. You're so close. Open wide. Open to love." Her hands came down and gently fisted in his hair. At the same time the flow of moisture from her groin redoubled, and he frantically lapped at her sheath, trying to take in as much of her delectable dew as possible.

Oh, this was sweet. Around his face, he felt the long muscles of her thighs tremble, shuddering against his cheeks. Her breasts heaved as she gasped for breath, the nipples challenging his palms as he reached up to cradle them. If it wasn't for the fiery ache in his groin, he would have been content to simply lie still and watch Olivia reach her climax.

The fiery ache in his groin? What?

At the same moment Edward came to his stunned realization, Olivia's orgasm hit. Her hips snapping wildly, a series of spasmodic shudders rippled through her body, the muscles of her legs and belly pulsing in violent waves.

"Ohhhhh, FUCKKKKKK!!!" she screamed, her thighs tightening so violently around his head he thought she was going to cave in his temples.

Slowly, the pressure released. As it did, she dropped to his side, revealing his crotch.

His erect penis greeted them both, high, hard, and triumphant.

With a victorious grin, she lay at his side, her hand curled around his length possessively.

"How?" His voice was a whisper.

She kissed his lips softly, her small hand stroking him. "Whoever, whatever did this to you was very clever. The main change was to your body. Somehow they altered your physiology so that the blood vessels which would normally constrict during arousal remained open, keeping blood from collecting in your shaft."

She bent her head to kiss his cock, her delicate tongue sweeping up the length of his rod.

"The other change was mental. They erected a...barrier. One composed of every failure, every bad memory, every act of self-hatred that had built up over the years. So that whenever you contemplated sex you would be hit with an unending series of...well, let's just call it bad mojo.

"While you were pleasuring me," a lazy smile, "I was able to access your mind. I removed the physical barrier. With that gone, the memories will fade.

"I think," she said pensively, "that I was meant to find it."

"What do you mean?" Edward asked, trying to stay sane as her hands and lips did delightful things to his loins.

"That if this was done by the same beings who gave us the Change, it was very clumsily done. Anyone with my sort of psychic abilities could have found it. It's as if they were using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut."

Edward's self-control was slipping away, caught in a whirlpool of pleasure. Olivia's fingers were tickling his testes, her lips kissing the throbbing veins of his cock, her tongue tracing patterns of desire on his flesh. He shook his head, the tendons of his neck standing out like cords, tears leaking from the corners of his eyes, his groin thrusting mindlessly upwards.

"Can't think," he gasped. "Have to cum. Be inside you. Now. Please."

"Not now, darling," her soft voice answered. "Not inside me. Not yet. You are still too full of pain, and it would be over for you too quickly." Her slick little fist quickened its pace, her mind seeing the gates of his manhood opening, the tide of seed rushing up his phallus.

"Now, my love," she cried. "Now!"

He cried aloud as the first burst of his semen sprang from his cock, a shout hoarse with wonder and disbelief. Almost painful in its intensity, a fiery torrent of seed spilled forth, spattering his chest and stomach, gathering in pale, limpid pools on his belly. Over and over his cock pumped in Olivia's hands, until it seemed there would be no end to it.

Finally the flow ebbed, then ceased. Softening slightly, his phallus slid from Olivia's grip and dropped to his stomach, lying in a hot puddle of his cum. Smiling at him, she slid a languid hand up his stomach to his chest, her fingers coated in his essence.

"What do you see?" he asked.

Understanding the question behind the words, she frowned as she wove her mind into his once again. Her face cleared and she grinned happily.

"Gone. Whatever problems you have with your one-eyed trouser snake from here on out are your own doing, buddy.

"However..."

"Yes?"

"Some of your less...welcome...abilities still remain."

"Dammit." His fists balled on his thighs in frustration. "Am I supposed to stay a shut-in for all my life?"

"I said some, not all, Edward."

"What do you mean?"

She hissed in frustration. "How best to describe it?" She frowned in concentration and bit her lip. "You still have your abilities. But in the future, I believe they will be under your control. You won't have to worry about giving everyone in the room a case of whiskey-dick when you walk in."

She raised her hand to her mouth, humming happily as she sucked his cum off of her fingertips. "Oh, that's good. But think about it, Edward. Think about the good you could do with this. Say that you've got a frat party over at Drake. Some incredible prick has spiked a girl's drink and he is thinking about taking her upstairs.

"Well, if you're in the house he won't be able to do anything with his pathetic little cock. And the girl would be safe. Well, safer, at least." She frowned, considering.

"Yin and Yang is a damn good way to put it. Don't you see how our gifts complement each other?" She crawled onto his body, unmindful of the squelching sounds as she slipped through his semen. "I have next to no ability to hamper desire. You do.

"We could make one hell of a team."

He nodded slowly, caught by her idea. "And I would be interested in exploring what you did to my mind with others. If you could heal me, who else is out there waiting? Blue, maybe? Or others like her?

"You might not just be a sexual protector. You might be a healer as well." He grasped the globes of her ass, pulling her higher until their lips met. She sighed into his mouth as it opened under hers.

"Do you think we can..." He started.

"Do it again?" she responded, eyes twinkling. "Edward, we're going to do it all fucking night. I am going to fuck you so thoroughly that you will never doubt yourself again."

Under the influence of her dirty talk, his cock rose again, hardening with almost frightening speed. He sighed happily as it filled with blood, rigid with arousal. Olivia instinctively reached down with one leg, and he shuddered as the silky flesh of her thigh stroked against the sensitive head.

"God, I never knew what I had until it was taken away from me," he said. His stroking hands found the curves of her breasts, and she melted under his touch. Raising up, her body sticky with the evidence of his passion, she presented her body for his inspection, her hips rocking as his fingers found her nipples.

With gentle pressure on her shoulder, her turned her over until he was on top. He grinned down at her. "Why should you be doing all the work?"

He sat back on his heels, his hands rubbing her legs as she opened for him, her mouth slack with desire. Blinking through tears of happiness, he drank in her body, this wonderfully petite, exquisitely formed woman who somehow found him attractive. He flinched as her hand reached up and stroked his cheek.

"You are desirable, beautiful man," she said softly, "and worthy of love." She frowned as he shook his head. "What? Don't you think that men can be beautiful as well as women?

"God, men are idiots," she said as her hands drifted from his shoulders to his flat stomach, fingertips playing with the strip of hair that led to his groin. "You will never know, Edward," she said, "what it feels like to be a woman, and to see a good-looking guy like you."

"I'm not..." He began.

"You are," she said fiercely. "And never let anyone say otherwise. We see you, with your slim body and these hips and this nice ass of yours," he groaned as her clever fingers ran over the parts as she named them. "And we wonder what you look like under the clothes.

"And then we realize that our hungry little pussies are empty," she said, a look of sadness flitting over her face. He dropped down, braced on his arms, his chest brushing her erect nipples, his rock-hard cock nestled between the folds of her cleft. Her hips slowly began to rock upwards, her lips coating his shaft with her wetness.

"And they are hungry, so hungry for a cock to fill them up. It starts slow. My vag gets wet and starts to pulse in time with my heartbeat. My nipples get hard and start to tingle." He bent and took one in his mouth and she moaned as his flicking tongue brushed her sensitive bud. She took the other nipple in her hand, fingers pinching hard, and muffled a shriek of ecstasy as his teeth mimicked her move on her other breast. Her head shook from side to side as bolts of pleasure plunged from her tits to her groin.

"And then it really hits. My mouth starts to water. My mouth and my hoo-ha are both hungry. I want to suck a cock and fuck a cock at the same time. My belly aches with want. My clit. Oh, my clit," she panted as he ground his rod down on her throbbing clitoris. "It grows, and it almost hurts it is aching so badly.

"And above it all is this need to be filled. To have a man's hot cock inside me." Her legs spread wide, a deep smile on her face as Edward grasped his phallus and rubbed it along her opening, her juice mingling with the wetness that oozed from his slit. With a panting groan, he grasped the base of his cock and slid inside her, slowly filling her with his stiff organ.

"Yes," she hissed, eyes dilated with desire as he stopped, his weight firmly on her pubis, pushing her deeper into the soft mattress. He remained there, kissing her mouth, her eyes, her neck, as he reveled in the feeling of her tight wetness clasped around his sex, the tiny flutters of her contracting muscles playing on his rigid phallus. Tears of joy dropped shamelessly from his eyes, dotting the golden skin of her shoulders.

Slowly he withdrew from her, then surged forward, taking joy in the feeling of physical pleasure that he thought he would never feel again. Olivia's arms wrapped around his back, and her strong, muscled thighs gripped his strongly, her heels digging into the back of his legs as she urged him onward.

"Come on, Edward, fill that hot pussy up. Fill me with your lovely hard cock." She braced her hands on the headboard, her back arching, her breasts straining upwards. He sucked a nipple into his mouth as he pounded into her, the husky sound of her sexy voice battering at his already shaky self-control.

Olivia writhed on the bed, blessing the gift of her desire with every fiber of her being. Deep within her she felt the force of her orgasm begin to build, faint tremors in the muscles of her stomach. Above her, Edward changed his position slightly, angling his gorgeous shaft so that it rubbed against her swollen clit with each of his long swift strokes. She loosed her grip on his thighs with her legs, letting them sag outwards, lewdly displaying her innermost secrets to his gaze. In response, he buried his face in her hair, inhaling her scent deep into his nostrils, his entire being focused on the place where their two bodies joined.

Her belly trembled, heat building in her breasts, her neck, her face. As he plunged into her depths yet again, her climax overtook her and she clutched his back with her nails, leaving red-streaked scrapes in his skin. Her hips snapped up, once, twice, a third time, bucking so forcefully she nearly threw him off her. A thin wail broke from her lips, building to a full-throated shout, wordless with pleasure.

He paused, thinking to draw out her rapture by slowing down, but found her hands dug into his scalp and a pair of eyes glaring fiercely into his own.

"Don't you lose a stroke, Edward," she said, even as her sheath clenched on his cock with almost painful intensity. "Don't you lose a single. Uhh! Damned. Ohhhh! Stroke." Her head snaked upwards, her mouth opening to kiss him, her tongue plundering his hot depths.

Panting, he pulled away, ignoring her moan of loss as he withdrew from her. His hands gripped her hips, and he turned her over onto her back, one hand pressing down on her spine to keep her flat as he sank into her to the hilt, his flat stomach slapping into the golden curves of her rear as he split her cleft with his rampaging cock. She squeaked happily in surprise at his unexpected boldness, her hands reaching under to her to toy with her throbbing bud.

"Do you like that?" he panted, driven beyond thought by lust. "Do you like being taken from behind like an animal, my cock pounding into you?" He moistened his fingers in his mouth, then let them explore the crevice of her ass, the tips probing at the brown pucker of her anus. His head dipped to her honey-colored shoulder, teeth nipping lightly. He felt the ring of flesh at her sphincter loosen, and slipped a finger gently inside, thrusting in counterpoint to his cock, so that when one was withdrawing, the other was sinking into her channel.

In answer her legs spread wide, giving him all the access he could possibly desire, her ankles hooking around the edge of the mattress, making her achingly vulnerable. He slipped his hands under her, using her breasts as handgrips, clutching them, her hard hot nipples digging into his palms as his cock sawed in and out of her sopping folds.

It was coming. Oh, God, it was coming. His balls were drawing up into his belly, preparing to deliver their load of life-giving semen to her waiting womb.

He pinched his eyes tightly shut, desperate to stave off the moment of completion. One last time, he turned her over, putting them face-to-face once more. He sank into her, and her eyes widened as she saw the expression on his face. Cradling his cheeks in her hands, she drew him down to meet her lips.

"Yes," she breathed against his mouth, and he felt her core clutch his rod again. His phallus grew inside her, locking muscles increasing his girth, filling her. His hips bucked spastically, driven by instinct, all thought lost but the need to fill his mate with his seed.

Back arching, his orgasm pierced him like a blade, his cock spewing fiery torrents of come deep into her welcoming vessel, her answering climax melding them together. Clutching her shoulders, he screamed in triumph, banishing years of pain in one ecstatic rush of pleasure.

Panting, he dropped to her side, wrapping her in his arms. Whispering words she couldn't understand, he showered her face in kisses until she giggled and claimed his mouth in a long, deep kiss. She brushed his cheek with her hand, wiping away one final tear as he smiled at her.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you," she smiled, snuggling in to his side. Her hand reached down to cuddle his semen-smeared penis. She licked a spot of drool away from her lips as her mouth watered, hungry for his seed. Bending down, she cleaned his shaft with long, slow strokes of her tongue, the taste a delight to her senses.

"Oh, my," he said.

"Indeed," she returned, a smug grin on her lips.

As he opened his mouth to reply, a vast awareness enfolded them.