All Comments on 'Tales of the "Pink Mist" Ch. 01'

by Qeda_Charlemaigne

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hrmmm...

while it does make me sad that this will clearly be a lesbian (not even bi Q_Q, male ego slaughter) story, the "Sci-Fi" element keeps me coming back...

its a great story, and despite my usual dislike for lesbian storys (most by lesbians use dildo's or human like fake penis's, which to me screams they like males, at least the pleasuring penis, but sans the attitude and reactions that go along with it are whats unwanted, not true to the lesbian definition) i will definitely keep a lookout for its next chapters (as an anime fan, I wont lie and say that with porn or "hentai" -anime variant of porn, Futanari sex is DEFIANTLY much better then regular porn, give Alice the ability and I will be sold...)

wish it would come out faster, great job, keep it up!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I'm kinda glad I found this one early. Amazing work.

Quillan must've done something incredibly right in her past life because karma is being very, very kind. First a lawsuit settlement that made her obscenely rich, then finding a top of the line dreadnaught warship abandoned and successfully claiming it by Right of Salvage? To borrow Quillan's favorite phrase, holy shit.

She is one lucky woman. However, Murphy's Law is gonna have to kick in eventually and she'll have to pay the taxes on all her good fortune. Even in Quillan's time, I doubt they found a way around Murphy's Law.

This is gonna be interesting.

AeroielAeroielalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I have really enjoyed and am looking forward to the continuation of this series by a talented writer.

.....and I don't give a flying f___ what the sexual orientation is of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good!

Keep it coming! It surely is good stuff. I can't wait until you begin to explore plot lines further. Anyway, I'm really enjoying it.

CharleenWCharleenWalmost 13 years ago
And we're off...

Loved it, loved it, loved it ;)

I cannot wait to see what happens when they get to the cad's place.

Will there be battles? Along with more sexy scenes with HOT Alice.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter

Love and kisses

Charleen x

quiverclawquiverclawalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

what can i say? your a brilliant writer Qeda! cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This story is the first of yours I have read and it is amazing so far (I have to read your other work now) I love every aspect of it from the characters, to the plot, as well as the action both in and out of bed. My only complaint is the length of time between chapters. Keep it up and please don't let this story die like so many on this site seem to do.

Qeda_CharlemaigneQeda_Charlemaignealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Sooooo many positive comments! Thank you!

.

I'll answer some of the comments as best I can without giving away too much.

.

Unfortunately, real life gets in the way of my writing. I write as much as I possibly can, but even writer's have commitments. When I submit a chapter to Literotica, I'm usually already working on the next one. To keep abreast on what's happening, please join my group (listed in my profile). I post snippets of the current chapter, make snide comments, and generally have fun with the others in the group.

.

As for the "solid-lesbian-not-bi" comment....*giggle* Quillan's bi and "things" happen. ;-)

.

Jedi_Khan made the comment about karma and Murphy's Law. To which I will reply: You have no clue, dear... Asskicking on both sides will abound in this story.

.

"The cad's place?" *dies laughing* He's not a cad. He's just an honest criminal. Not trying to fuck anyone over...for the most part.

.

To those of you who made the comment on my "great writing skills": You want my head to swell, don't you? ;-)

.

Thank you ALL for reading and commenting. It makes EVERY word I write worthwhile.

nigilnigilalmost 13 years ago
awww sheeet!

Scifi. Military. Big ships. Hot guns. ...

Only two chapters, nice and long admittedly, and already this has to go in my favorites. And I will grow old waiting for more...

You bad, bad girl :)

But please lose the parenthesis, they make things read like authors comments and kill the flow. Use comma, dashes, new sentences instead.

TN2010TN2010almost 13 years ago
Exelent Story!

An incredible start, to what i hope will be a long series :-)

I love your writing style!

/TN

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Wow

I didn't expect Alice to become a real crewman. That's just awesome. I am really ejoying this story!

andgirlieandgirliealmost 13 years ago
finally got to read this chapter

I know it took me long enough Qeda, but I finally got the chance to sit down and read it. I love that Alice now has a body. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble that Quillan gets into. Keep up the good work.

Amanda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous