All Comments on 'Tales of the "Pink Mist" Ch. 06'

by Qeda_Charlemaigne

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
quiverclawquiverclawalmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!!

even tho ive already read this chapter on your page, im still cracking up at the 'malfunctioning' soft serve ice cream machines!! the visual was priceless! and then the promotion ceremony! love your sense of humour!!

Clarkson2Clarkson2almost 13 years ago

love it. Please keep going.

Qeda_CharlemaigneQeda_Charlemaignealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Edited comment from CharleenW

Unfortunately, I had to edit this comment as it contained a link to my group. Under Literotica's terms, links cannot be posted anywhere except in profiles. Sorry, Charleen.

-------------------------------------------

Wooohoo

And the scifi action just keeps on rolling :o))

I am so glad I joined your Facebook group to discuss all the snippets and teasers you give to the group.

Th en when you publish the complete chapter it is great to see the whole thing come together.

Now Chapter six...full of action both on the battlefield (otherwise known as "out there"!) and the Captains bedroom!!!

I loved that Alice rather having to strap in to a strap-on, devised a cunning plan to be able to "slip out" to be able to slip in *waggle eyebrows*. Those two sure do produce some heat together!!!

What I also enjoyed was the comedy elements, Alice comes and the ice cream machine ejaculate, and Jesse grabbing his boyfriend's hardware to help him up...classic!!

I am looking forward to some more battles, sneaky maneuvers to get them out of trouble plus as always...HOT, SAUCY SEX!!! hubber hubber.

Love and kisses

CW

Kman4Kman4almost 13 years ago
Still a great Story!

Love the story... eagerly awaiting more!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago

This is an amazing story! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep 'em coming!

Keep 'em coming!-

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkalmost 13 years ago
love the story

wanted to thank you for the comment on my story although in my defense i am working on getting better. I loved the soft serve icecream machines visual which was both sexy and funny. One thing that came to mind in reading this is any scifi nut might call you on that pinwheel maneuver.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

This story reads like an action/sci fi series, with erotica added to spice things up.

Not much to say, except that the chapters are too short (actually, no, I just want to read more!).

Keep up the good work.

quiverclawquiverclawalmost 13 years ago
to john blackhawk...

just to remind you of the death blossom from last starfighter? waiting til the enemy is in range and then letting the ship spin and automatically fire in all directions. just sayin.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkalmost 13 years ago
to quiverclaw

yea, thats what i was exactly reminded of when i read the section describing it. while i accept there are differences the described action has enough to remind me of that move from the movie.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
mmmhh, Pink!

Aside from the obvious on a porn site.......

Before World War One, pink was frequently used in military uniforms. Especially by elite units as pink symbolized heroism. A General on the hill could see his elite shock troops moving forward and keep track of them. If they started to fall back, that was often the point where Staff Officers would start flogging their horses back to the rear. You know. All that paperwork to catch up on back at headquarters.

But then the armies decided that they wanted to hide from the guns and chose earth colors for uniforms. Before acceptance of diapers, small children were dressed in skirts. Boys often in pink, girls got whatever cloth was left over. Once pink was no longer acceptable as battle uniform, that was when boy children were switched to Navy blue. At that point all the clothiers holding pink decided it was now acceptable to use for girls.

Another interesting little tidbit. There are only two items of women's clothing which were NOT originally male combat gear. Mostly obsolete now but first was strapping to hold menstrual padding in place. And the second is brassieres, modern versions developed in the late Nineteenth Century.

Every other item of clothing women wear was originally combat gear. Think of high-heel shoes as one example. To hold a man's feet firmly in the stirrups while fighting on horseback. Even jewelry had significance either as symbols of rank and power for religious-warrior-aristocrats or like bangles which develop from small shields called bucklers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous