All Comments on 'Tales of the "Pink Mist" Ch. 07'

by Qeda_Charlemaigne

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
quiverclawquiverclawover 12 years ago
WHOOHOO!!!

awesome even a second time around! shoulda known what would happen when alice comes even if its a different ship and shes using it for energy. death by orgasm! still think the exploding soft serve was hilarious as well as the chef beating the hell out of it with a frozen turkey in a previous chapter!

CharleenWCharleenWover 12 years ago
Death to the scum!!

Was so glad you got rid of that Captain bloke!!! He was a perve of the worst kind.

Any way the story...fab, absolutely fab. Wasn't sure how they were going to get out of the situation.

Love the visual of SALLI's corgi going into Infamous systems and delivering little baby corgis to change programs. I am glad you got rid of those charactors for hurting the "girl friends", very happy *big smile* :o)

Now why have you got rid of those charactors? What are you going to do with their stuff? What evil do you have in store? Mmm can't wait to find out.

The sex scene at the end was hot...love that her orgasm killed the perv!!! The shard in the aorta tee hee :o))

Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing the teases in the FB group!

Love and kisses

Charleen xxx

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago

Did Alice deliberately cause Captain Ramirez' death? The world may never know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous