All Comments on 'Tales of the "Pink Mist" Ch. 08'

by Qeda_Charlemaigne

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KolrinKolrinover 12 years ago
A sentient spacestation?

Oh hell! That is really bad for their enemies! More!

quiverclawquiverclawover 12 years ago
my queen....

youre an artist! not sure bout purgatory actually getting a brain like alice or salli tho.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Another Home Run!! It would help if you could give a BRIEF synopsis at the beginning of a new segment.

This is especially true if it's been weeks since the last installment.

Thanks for writing.

Qeda_CharlemaigneQeda_Charlemaigneover 12 years agoAuthor
Y'all are SO good for my ego!

Thank you! Please rest assured that I read every single comment and piece of feedback that comes in. I do my utmost to take your suggestions and incorporate them. Sometimes, it just isn't possible.

However, a short "replay" of the past might be in order. I almost did it for this chapter, but decided against it. Well..can't please everyone. But, that is an AWESOME idea and I'll try to remember to do it from now on.

bud10_cabud10_caover 12 years ago
Pink Mist.

Getting to be interesting.I'm hoping that there are many more chapters.

vryce45vryce45over 12 years ago

Yay! Thank you for another chapter in this great story. I was getting ready to call it a night when I saw a new chapter had been posted, and had to wait sleep until I had devoured it. Always a pleasure to read this story. Thank you so very much for sharing out with us. :)

Stevens_rockStevens_rockover 12 years ago
great stuff

I read up to here over the course of a day. Great story. I'm hopeing to get some backstory about Q. What happened to her that caused the lawsuit? Did someone try and kill her? I think her response to treat the meatgrinder troops as valuable has something to do with past experience.

Qeda_CharlemaigneQeda_Charlemaigneover 12 years agoAuthor
I love reading comments!

You can't believe what a great feeling it is (or maybe you can) when people read and comment on my stuff.

There are even a few who seem to read my mind:

"I'm hopeing to get some backstory about Q. What happened to her that caused the lawsuit? Did someone try and kill her?"

I've been giving serious thought to this very thing ever since her settlement with the Alliance. Almost have it figured out. Be patient. You might find a surprise or two in the next few chapters.

"I think her response to treat the meatgrinder troops as valuable has something to do with past experience."

Her response is due to the fact that every single person is a valuable individual and useful in their own way. Her personality is (sort of) based on my own in that she can find SOMETHING positive in just about everything and everyone.

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

Many of the concepts you are using in this sci fi tale, are concepts I LIKE. XD Sentient spaceships (or just spaceships), beautiful babes, intrigue, and action. Very nice.

It seems to be turning into an epic story. Waiting for the next part!

CharleenWCharleenWover 12 years ago
Great big smile on my face!!!

Saturday morning and I finally great the chance to sit down and give the attention to reading this chapter.

I loved not only reading it again but seeing the enhancements you have added to the Chapter.

I really love reading the love between Alice and Quillan. I can't wait to see what Alice has in store for not only the station but Quillan :-)

Loved the scene with Charleen and Salli...no clue how I would have talked to a computer...usually the only time I talk to my computer is to swear at it as it has crashed :-/

Hell's (Muffin) changing the station, surely there will be someone who doesn't like that...usually there is someone who just doesn't liked being told what they can and can't do, like in the spaghetti westerns :-))

Question: how come you changed what you were going to call Muffin to Hell?

Got to endorse what others are saying, love the sci-fi in this, and the story is worthy of a book deal :-)

Looking forward to seeing the teasers in the QC Facebook group and the final chapter here.

Love and kisses

BT ( . Y . )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous