Tales of the SFL 02: Latina Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batman4
batman4
47 Followers

Sensing her next move, Dan instinctively lashed out with a stiff elbow shot to her unprotected gut, drawing a pained grunt from his opponent.

He landed another sharp forearm blow to her toned midsection before grabbing hold of her wrist and twisting out of her facelock.

Reversing her DDT attempt into a wristlock, he landed a gut kick directly to her solar plexus that finally seemed to effectively stun the veteran sexfighter.

Lurching forwards with both hands clutching her now bruised midriff, she starts to back out of range but Daniel is quicker on the offensive.

Moving in swiftly, he delivered a sharp knife-edge chop that sliced right through her bikini and cut into her tanned skin.

"Wooooooo!" The crowd's collective tribute to the classic strike filled the entire arena, a stark contrast to the blistering sensation she was currently feeling in her right breast.

Before she could retaliate, however, Dan repeated the strike again to even greater success, the scintillating impact registering all over her grimacing expression.

Rearing back his forearm, he waited for her to face him again before letting it fly.

"Ow!" she howled in pain as soon as his third chop connected across her well-endowed chest.

The accompanying Wooooo from the crowd was certainly music to Dan's ears, but torture to hers.

Still cursing him angrily in her native tongue, La Dama briefly gave in to raw emotion and retaliated with a lunging forearm.

Reacting quicker that perhaps she expected, he ducked underneath her outstretched arm, reappearing right on her blindside just as she twirled back around.

What was bad quickly became worse as Dan Danger lit her up with yet another knife-edge chop, sending her stumbling backwards against the closest turnbuckle.

Feeding off the crowd's positive buzz, a newfound surge of confidence flowed through the rookie as he cracked his knuckles eagerly.

Surging forward with a running start before she could fully look up, he squashed her right back against the corner with a powerful body splash.

Crumpling with a pained grunt underneath his torso, she slumped back against the turnbuckle pads as he took a step back with his right hand raised menacingly.

She started to swear at him again, but before she could get the words out, he laid into her with yet another ferocious chop, eliciting another favorable chant from the audience.

He then took a moment to survey the damage dealt to his opponent thus far.

Visibly still stunned from his stinging barrage of chops, Angelina gave him a look of pure disdain while sorely massaging her bruised flesh.

Grabbing hold of her right arm, he turned towards the opposite corner and with a heavy grunt, propelled her towards it.

Just as he was about to complete the Irish whip, however, La Dama suddenly stopped cold in her tracks and reversed his own move!

Before he could stop the momentum, she used her own considerable upper body strength to instead swing him into the awaiting turnbuckle.

Crashing backfirst against the turnbuckle, he barely had time to bemoan this sudden turn of events before Angelina's slender form consumed his vision.

Charging after him in a blur of feminine motion, the Latina spitfire connected with a body splash of her own.

Going into this match, Daniel had expected a lot of things but the surprisingly powerful force of her ample bosom against his chest cavity was certainly not one of them.

Practically collapsing into her arms with an audible gasp, he could do little more than groan weakly as she finally peeled off of him.

Taking a moment to regain her breath while he struggled to gain a second wind, a glint of fury now stormed through her dark eyes as she adjusted her bra.

"You like to play rough, yes?" she stated coldly, an eerie calmness to her voice as Daniel groggily started to raise his head. "Good. I will hold nothing back, then..."

Calm before the storm.

With a cry, she suddenly snapped a powerful roundhouse directly into his sternum!

"Grrrrrrrr..." Gritting his teeth, Daniel nearly doubled over as the top of her foot connected soundly against his ribcage, but that was far from the last strike.

Swinging her hips back and forward without so much as a second thought, she delivered a second roundhouse with the same kick and an even greater impact.

Pausing only to adjust her footing, she proceeded to relentlessly pummel his torso with a continuous trifecta of kicks, each one more devastating than the last.

The crowd grew increasingly sympathetic for the rookie as her last kick slammed into his chest with authority.

Teetering on his feet groggily, a raw stretch of bruised skin stretched across his torso as he attempted to regain his bearings.

But unfortunately, she wasn't quite done yet.

If only to add further insult to injury, she suddenly extended her slender leg out across his chest, and using the top two ropes for support, deftly wedged her bare foot against his throat.

Oohs and aahs flickered across the crowd as Angelina smoothly performed a near split with one foot still on the ground and the other choking Dan against the ropes.

Forced back against the turnbuckle, he grunted out his frustration out as her admittedly soft sole choked him back against the corner in a dazzling display of her flexibility.

Leaning against her outstretched leg to increase the pressure, a devilish grin adorned her face as she felt him squirming and struggling to free himself.

With the referee carefully watching, he ignored Angelina's smug leer and attempted to pry her ankle off only to wince out as she forcibly dug her heel into his windpipe.

"What's wrong, puta? Too much for you to handle?" she sneered at him, relishing every second of his plight.

"Fuck... you," he gasped out in between breaths, struggling now just to breathe while also fighting the blistering sensation laced all across his midsection.

Tilting her head to the side playfully, she seductively ran her fingers down towards her panties. "I don't think you've earned that, novato. But perhaps..."

Her eyes turned sultry as they rested upon his grimacing expression. "... I can offer an alternative."

And on that note, she mercifully lowered her leg, granting him a moment's respite.

Falling forward to a knee, his panted breaths and wheezes greatly amused La Dama, who then grabbed him by the hair yet again and forced him up.

Almost dismissively, she tossed him towards the center of the ring before turning her sights towards the turnbuckle.

Landing on his sides, Daniel continued to suck in air as Angelina braced one foot against the bottom rope before starting to climb.

Out of the corner of his eye, the rookie sexfighter could spot members of the audience starting to stand up with looks of incredulity.

Ascending up to the top turnbuckle, the brunette took a moment to adjust her positioning before standing up just as her opponent clambered up to his feet.

Her back now facing him, Angelina's form was near immaculate as she waited for him to stagger back into range.

A sudden flash of memory flickered through his eyes as he recognized the move, but that was about all he had time to do.

Taking a concentrated breath, La Dama steadied herself on top before promptly launching herself backwards directly at him!

His eyes widening as her majestic form hurtled towards him from above, Dan Danger did the only natural thing that came to mind.

Letting his entire body grow limp, he simply let gravity take its course just as her infamous moonsault was on him.

Ducking just in time, he could feel the air whoosh around his ears as her body flew gracefully through the air, just barely missing his head by inches.

The crowd let out a collective gasp as Angelina's ambitious aerial maneuver backfired, leaving her with nothing but the ring mat to catch her.

Daniel's dazed mind was finally starting to clear as La Dama seemingly crashed and burned behind him.

Staggering up to his feet, he shook the last remaining cobwebs out of his head with the crowd still partially in shock over what had just transpired.

Somehow, he had saved himself from certain defeat, so the only question now was simple enough: what was his next move?

Luckily, he received his answer in the form of a loud shriek emanating from behind.

Twirling around, he was certainly surprised by the unfolding scene.

Still on the ground, Angelina was now clutching her left knee in visible pain, a look of pure agony etched across her exotic features.

Clutching her apparently hurt leg in the fetal position, Angelina looked like a shell of her former confident self.

Figuring that she may have aggravated an old injury from the fall, Dan took a few wary steps forward to get a better look at it.

Yelling out various obscenities in Spanish, her contorted body language seemed to confirm that she at least wasn't faking an injury to lure him in.

Stepping in between them before he could do anything else, the referee crouched down next to her.

He could hear the official asking if she could continue, and as expected, the Latina woman frantically nodded her head in affirmation.

Angelina's act of temerity certainly awarded her some respectful applause from the audience, but that was far from Daniel's concerns at the moment.

Reaching out towards the ropes, the brunette started to pull herself back up albeit very shakily.

Dan's eyes remained homed in to her leg as a single thought ran through his mind.

Jackpot.

Launching off of the nearby ropes, he sprinted back across the ring just as she started towards him and without a moment of hesitation went to work.

Dropping down low, his shoulder rammed into the back of her left knee, resulting in the rest of her lower body buckling in quick succession.

Crying out in surprise as his chop block connected, Angelina immediately collapsed to the ground, the pain written all over her face speaking volumes.

Springing back up, he grabbed hold of her ankle before she could roll away underneath the ropes to fully recuperate.

Dragging her towards the center of the ring with her leg still raised, he planted a stiff kick to the back of the knee before emphatically driving his elbow directly into the same spot.

Writhing against the mat as his elbow joint drilled painfully against her already bruised skin, he continued working over the leg with yet another falling elbow drop.

An uncharacteristically shrill scream escaped her lips as he continued to punish her weakened joint, letting up only to deliver a third and final elbow.

Pounding her fists against the mat in both frustration and agony, she cursed out at him in her native tongue again and again, but the reality of her current situation had already set in: the novato that she had so underestimated before was now fully in control.

Next, he trapped her calf in between his legs, cinching in a kneebar to continue wearing her out.

But before he could fully apply pressure to the joint, Angelina's other leg suddenly shot up and hooked around his unprotected neck.

Feeling her ankle suddenly curl around his neck, he tried to twist free but La Dama was just a second faster.

Summoning whatever strength she still had left, Angelina managed to drag him down to the mat with her right leg, effectively choking him against her lap while wriggling her injured leg free of his hold.

With her left leg, she then crossed it around her ankle, now locking in a figure four headscissors with both thighs pressed up on either side of his face.

Cranking the move even harder with one hand pulling on her ankle, La Dama let out a desperate cry as she squeezed his neck with everything she still had left.

Now the recipient, Dan was certainly feeling the full extent of her desperation as her oppressive thighs began obstructing his airway.

Audibly gurgling for breath as his hands clawed at her built calves, he frantically kicked out with his legs but just as quickly found himself unable to escape her fleshy prison.

Grabbing onto his damp curls, Angelina took in a sharp breath before arching her back to further increase the crushing pressure clamping down around his neck.

"Tap, puta!" she screamed out, forcing an agonizing groan from the rookie with yet another squeeze.

Daniel's face was red to the point of near asphyxia by now, and no matter how hard he scratched and pulled at her thighs her grip over him was seemingly ironclad.

As he continued struggling in her figure four, the referee loomed above them with her trained eyes carefully studying his anguished expression.

"Danger! Danger! Danger!"

Sensing his world starting to darken around him, Daniel could barely hear the crowd rooting for him to break free, but their reassuring voices were becoming fainter and fainter by the second.

Raising his right arm into the air, he seemed to be signaling to the referee, eliciting a triumphant cry from La Dama as she felt his body starting to grow limp.

His eyes fluttering groggily, his outstretched hand finally dropped down...

... and clamped down on her injured leg!

Angelina's confident smirk immediately dissipated as he violently twisted her leg to the side.

Crying out in pain, the Latina woman started to roll over on her sides, giving Daniel just enough time to muscle his way out of her hold.

Keeping his hand on her left thigh, he took a quick breath to regain his bearings before bracing his knee against her lower back.

Hooking her ankle underneath his armpit, he only had to bend her leg slightly for her to realize exactly what was about to happen, and just how powerless she was to stop it.

"I will be free of th- Ow!" Her threatening growl is punctuated by a high-pitched shriek as he forcibly wrenched back on her hurt leg, cinching in a single-leg Boston crab.

Struggling to push her opponent off, the now writhing La Dama, digging down deep, managed to push herself up on her elbows despite the overwhelming pain shooting up her leg.

Groaning against the mat as he continued torqueing her leg, Angelina's face distorted into a look of pure desperation as she searches for any way to relieve the pain and pressure.

"¡Hijo de puta!" she cried out in frustration, her pained voice a far cry from her previous exotic purrs.

"That better be Spanish for 'I tap out' or your ankle is gonna touch the back of your head," Daniel snarled back at her, just as desperate as her to win this fall.

Clawing all around her frantically, a sideways glance at his trapped opponent seems to indicate that Tomas was almost ripe to tap out.

Raising her hand in the air as if confirming his suspicions, she glared angrily back at him before ultimately thinking better of it.

Utilizing her remaining strength, she started to muscle her way towards the ropes with the rookie still kneeling over her.

Dan could almost feel his feet sliding across the floor as she almost inexplicably managed to carry his entire weight literally on her back!

Her black hair barely concealed the raw anguish in her eyes as she inched ever closer to the ropes, relying purely on her forearms and desperation to avoid tapping out.

Stretching out one arm, her fingers were literal fingertips away from forcing a rope break, just seconds away from salvation.

Gritting her teeth as the searing pain to her already hurt leg threatened to overwhelm her, she had just managed to drape her index finger across when...

"Ngggghh..." Grunting loudly with his muscles straining against hers, Dan just barely managed to drag her away from the ropes.

What was briefly a glimmer of hope in her dark eyes dimmed as she was taken, kicking and screaming, right back to the center of the ring.

Ignoring her intense writhing, Daniel had exerted nearly every ounce of strength in his upper body.

And yet judging by the intensity of her struggles, she was nowhere close to submitting, at least not while she was still conscious.

"So," he thought to himself, formulating his next strategy. "If I can't submit her physically, how about sexually?"

With the single-leg Boston crab still clinched in, he reached out with his free hand and began rubbing it against her inner thigh teasingly, gliding his potent digits along her tanned skin until finally...

Angelina's lips parted into a shocked gasp as two of his fingers slid underneath the black fabric and slipped right into her other lips.

Plunging two fingers right into her pussy, he began fingering Angelina while simultaneously wrenching back on her leg at the same time.

This nearly sent the crowd into a cheering frenzy as they witnessed the European fighter now not just dominated physically, but sexually as well.

While initially biting her tongue to contain her pleasure, the fourth pump of his fingers inside her womanhood had finally broken through Angelina's mental defenses.

The building speed of your fingers sliding in and out of her vagina caused the Latina spitfire to let out an involuntary moan of ecstasy, which was naturally followed by a pained wince courtesy of the Boston crab.

Sensations of both pain and pleasure slammed into the dark-haired fighter as he continued his two-pronged assault on her body.

Feeling her body responding quite positively to his masculine touch, Dan even plugged in a third finger for good measure.

Squirming and bucking against his hand now inside of her, Angelina almost screams into the mat with waves of arousal building up inside her womanly folds.

Feeling the results of said arousal coat his probing fingers, he continued exploring her womanhood with growing intensity.

"You like that, huh bitch?" Dan taunted her, noticing her body starting to tense up and other telltale signs of an impending orgasm.

Turning back to face him, Angelina started to fire back with her usual defiant retort, but instead of words, a passionate, almost pleading whimper escaped her lips.

Breathing excitedly, she had all but given up on resisting in favor of simply enjoying his fervent stimulation of her femininity.

Her raven black locks had obscured her features somewhat, but it was clear as day not only to Dan but the entire crowd that La Dama was enjoying every second of this.

In fact, she was enjoying it a bit too much.

"That's it, bitch. Just let it go," Dan muttered to himself, feeling her glistening pussy threatening to explode all over her panties.

Angelina herself could feel the orgasmic waves building to an erotic crescendo in her lower regions, and there was only one other thing she could do to stop it.

Burying her head in the mat, she finally pounded her hand against the mat, signaling her submission to the referee.

The striped official immediately called for the bell, prompting Daniel to begrudgingly relinquish both holds just as she was on the brink.

Visibly shuddering as both hands went down to her groin, La Dama let out another wordless sigh of ecstasy as Daniel got up with a look of pure triumph written all over his face.

"Winner of the second fall with a submission via a single-leg Boston crab/fingering combo... DAN DANGER!"

The crowd absolutely erupted into applause as the so-called 'rookie' not only dismantled the veteran La Dama, but quite nearly beat her at her own game while doing it.

Glowering up at him, La Dama, for once, was at a complete loss as she came to grips with this surprising upset.

Locking eyes with her as he stood tall, Dan Danger could see the gears turning in the back of her head as a flicker of nervousness, almost uncertainty crossed her face.

batman4
batman4
47 Followers