Tales of the SFL 02: Latina Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batman4
batman4
47 Followers

Only able to muster muffled sounds through her palm, he thought of biting her fingers only to see her darkened expression bearing down on him and naturally think better of it.

The playful glint in her eyes was gone, with an icy and unsympathetic coldness taking its place.

"It is over now," she declared calmly, saying her next words just inches away from his bulging eyes. "If you try anything else, you will leave this ring with nothing but pain between your legs."

She punctuated her threat with yet another sharp squeeze of his testicles that nearly had him in tears.

"Am I understood, novato?" she growled, her voice barely above a whisper yet just as authoritative and menacing as a drill sergeant.

Daniel had done a lot of stupid things but arguing with a woman threatening to outright castrate him wouldn't be one of them.

With a pleading look in his eyes, he nodded his understanding.

"Good." On that note, she relinquished her death grip over his testicles while keeping her left hand still over his mouth.

Taking a second to spit into her open hand, she thoroughly lubricated his shaft with her saliva, sending a visible shudder throughout his body as her expert fingers plied and pleasured his throbbing cock.

Working his length in slow, sensual strokes, it was becoming clear to Dan (as well as the audience) that she was intentionally prolonging her own victory, taking her time jerking him off as if also making him come to terms with her sexual dominance over him.

He truly hated that smug look of hers, but even more was the fact that for all that he had done to humiliate her in this match, he was now the one being humiliated sexually.

And much to his eternal shame, he was loving every second of it.

It certainly pained Daniel to realize it, but it was nonetheless true: Angelina Tomas was nowhere near an angel, but her womanly touch was downright heavenly against his cock.

Gliding her soft palm down his shaft for what seemed like the twentieth time had caused him to moan loudly into her other hand, his body now fully giving into her ministrations with his mind and willpower just barely holding out.

"That feels good, yes?" she mocked him, smirking at his aroused expression.

"Fuck...you," he grunted weakly into her hand, too distracted by her fingers rhythmically pumping up and down his shaft to formulate a more articulate retort.

Cooing softly as she sensed his cock crossing the point of no return, Angelina instinctively quickened her strokes.

An electric tingle shot up from his waist all the way up his spine as her hand became a blur on his throbbing manhood, her deft movements translating into orgasmic waves pounding inside of him, yearning to break free.

Despite his excited breathing being partly obstructed due to her hand smother, his body melted into a shivering fit as the euphoric rush continued to build and build within him.

Clenching his fingers and flexing his toes, Dan tried in vain to hold back the rampaging orgasm growing within his groin but Angelina simply won't be denied.

With her hands slick in his precum, she fiercely whipped her mane of hair over her shoulder fiercely and stared at him intensely with those dark, commanding eyes of hers.

Finally removing her hand from his mouth, she sneered at him mockingly, "Tell me how much you want it, puta."

"Nnngghhhh..." Barely able to form intelligible words in his current state of ecstasy, Daniel's eyes nearly rolled to the back of his head as she began teasing his throbbing tip.

Cocking her head playfully, Angelina was absolutely on Cloud 9 as she gazed bemusedly into his pleading expression.

Draping one slender leg over his waist, she nestled even closer to his grimacing face as his hips began bucking pleasurable against her controlling hand.

The rookie fought for as long as he could but even his considerable willpower couldn't hold against the lustful cloud that had completely polluted his mind and spread down the rest of his body.

"You win, okay? Just...get it over with," he finally blurted out, his cock (and pride) no more than easily manipulated putty in her hands.

Grinning triumphantly, she playfully kissed the nape of his neck as her breasts caressed his chest.

"I win?" she added, now just toying with him.

"Fuck... yes. You beat me. I give..."

Her grin widened, showing her perfect teeth. "This is what you want?"

Shaking and shivering with desperation, he nodded his head like a madman.

Surrendering completely to his bodily urges, Daniel instinctively tensed up as he felt the orgasm coming.

And at that exact moment, her smile turned cold.

Stopping the handjob abruptly, La Dama's hand squeezing tightly against his shaft to contain his erotic release.

"That's not what I want," she told him plainly, once again reasserting her complete dominance over him just as he was at his most vulnerable.

What should've been a moment of pure bliss and ecstasy quickly became one of shock and frustration as Daniel suffered a serious case of blue balls.

Reclining back on her elbows, she reached into her bikini with both hands and seductively removed her black panties!

Tossing them aside without so much as a second thought, Angelina seductively stretched her labia while dramatically yawned as the arena cameras rushed over to capture her in her feminine perfection.

Daniel's eyes widened as this stunning act of self-liberation, and he was far from the only one.

Now fully nude with her feminine flower openly displayed on the JumboTron, Angelina allowed his eyes to take in her tanned, now fully nude form for a moment longer before mounting him.

Cocking a roguish smirk as she detected the brief flicker of hope in his eyes, she playfully wagged her finger at him.

"Sorry to disappoint, puta, but I only fuck winners," she taunted him.

Completely powerless, Dan could only look on helplessly as she sensually trapped his begging cock right underneath her naked pussy.

Purring softly, she gave his manhood a teasing pump of her powerful hips before getting down to business.

Maneuvering his penis with one hand so that it was aimed directly at his chest, the brunette smiled at him evilly as he bitterly realized the intended trajectory of his cum.

But before he could do much of anything, she gripped his shoulders firmly and began sliding her hips back and forth, stimulating his cock without giving it the fulfilling sensation of penetration.

Her dark eyes burned into him dominantly as she continued getting him off with only her vaginal lips, etching into his mind beyond a shadow of a doubt who the winner truly was.

Closing her eyes as Daniel's sexual moans fueled her own arousal, Angelina was almost beside herself in euphoric bliss.

With her sizable breasts bouncing up and down erotically with every seductive thrust, and her dark hair dancing in the air behind her as she rode the defeated rookie, La Dama exuded sexual power in every way possible.

It had become blatantly obvious Daniel's body was now no more than a life-sized sex toy used solely to help get La Dama off.

And unfortunately, he was a lot closer to the finishing line than she was.

With one final cry, he shot his load all over his chest, pumping out ropes of his white-hot seed much to the delight of one Angelina Tomas.

Shuddering in the throes of his orgasm, Daniel let out a defeated whimper as he continued ejaculating all over himself, the ultimate humiliation.

Upon taking a glimpse at the cum now smeared over his torso, the referee called for the bell as Angelina slowly came to a stop.

Sinking into the mat, Daniel truly dreaded the next words to come out of the ring announcer's mouth.

"The winner of the third fall with a forced orgasm via cock grinding, and the winner of the match...LA DAMA!" he boomed out.

Daniel physically winced at the announcement of her name, but reluctantly came to terms with the loss as his orgasmic high inevitably faded away.

Still straddling him with her intense eyes fixed on his miserable expression, Angelina allowed the referee to raise her arm in victory as the crowd serenaded her with a respectful ovation.

"Now puta..." Her sneering voice snapped him out of his glum stupor, prompting him to look up as her lips curled into a triumphant grin. "I get what I want."

Without warning, she shifted her entire weight up so that her pussy was now hovering squarely above his dazed features.

Grinning eagerly as she gently lowered her awaiting femininity against his face, Angelina rested on her palms and instructed him with two simple words, "Finish me."

Already too aroused and humiliated to offer much resistance, Daniel reluctantly obeyed and found her clitoris with his tongue.

Purring softly as he began servicing her, she arched her back in visual ecstasy as he licked her outer folds before working its way inside of her.

He lapped and lavishing at her naked sex with every last ounce of energy he could possibly muster, and even that was barely enough to satisfy the Latina bombshell.

Still, remembering her earlier threat, he continued on eating out her fragrant pussy with a vengeance.

Perhaps to his advantage, the frantic movement of his tongue between her legs quickly left the woman in a shuddering state of continuous gasps and groans.

Her beautiful face scrunched into a pleasurable grimace as she sensually grinded her hips against his chin.

Eating out his opponent with every bit of enthusiasm he could still muster, the rookie involuntarily groaned as the aroused grunts from his opponent started to affect his still aching dick.

"Fuck, don't stop! Keep...keep going!" she urged him on, digging her fingers into the back of his head to keep his tongue right where she needed it to be.

Now passionately smashing her dripping pussy into his mouth, Angelina's breathing was becoming more and more intense as he finally brought her to an orgasm.

Feeling the arousal radiating from her womanly flesh, Daniel naturally sped up in order to keep up with her quickening gyrations.

Crying out suddenly, she released her orgasm right over his face, drenching his facial features in her erotic victory.

Tasting her feminine juices as he begrudgingly licked her to completion, Dan Danger knew then that it was a taste that would take a long time to fully leave his mouth.

Bucking her hips against his face one last time as her orgasm gradually abated, Angelina fell back on her shapely posterior with a contented sigh.

Feeling up her now hardened nipples with one hand, Angelina playfully rubbed her calf up against his chest while simply reveling in the afterglow of her orgasmic victory.

Giving her pussy a few loving pumps with the other hand, she rested a moment longer to regain her bearings before using his chest to push herself back up to her feet.

Staggering slightly before regaining her balance, she capped off her showcase of complete dominance by planting her bare foot on his chest.

Groaning inwardly as she struck one of her iconic poses for the cameras, Daniel more than anything wished this night to be over.

Looking up at the face of the triumphant La Dama as her hands dropped down to her hips, he almost winced as she started to mouth something at him.

Her lips began to form yet another smug smirk, but as the JumboTron played a highlight reel of the match, that arrogant look vanished.

Instead, she gave only a small nod before stepping over him and rolling underneath the ropes to head backstage.

It was a tiny gesture, one that virtually the rest of the crowd was oblivious to.

And yet, in that one unspoken act of acknowledgment, Angelina Tomas gave him something that Daniel Derrick never thought in a million years that he would possibly receive.

Respect.

______________________

Author's Note: Firstly, apologies for the wait. Nevertheless, I hope that you enjoyed this second match between Dan Danger and La Dama. Thanks so much to all those who read, commented, and favorited my first chapter. I really do appreciate the feedback, and if you could, please keep it coming for this installment. Again, I would definitely appreciate any suggestions/critiques that could help make my writing better and thus your reading experience much more enjoyable. Thanks again!

batman4
batman4
47 Followers