Tales of the Wastelander Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, Ben saw the common room of the inn filling as more and more townsfolk walked in to get a table. The serving girls scurried this way and that, filling out orders and fetching food and drink for the customers. Sonya was right there in the middle of it, making her presence known. She was obviously well known, judging by how many people greeted her on a first name basis.

"I can see why!" he chuckled.

Ben polished off the half bowl he took and got himself another helping, much hungrier than he'd anticipated. The group still snickered and laughed at Ben's hunger, still amazed that such a small man could eat so much. Everyone took their time and enjoyed the meal, especially Ben, who was loving the taste of everything. In some small way, it almost reminded him of how things were back in the Before.

They all started chatting, taking their time to enjoy the ale and the evening as it wore on. After they had emptied their mugs, Lawrie stood up and stated that he was going to get some sleep. Tasya agreed and stood to join her husband, but everyone knew they weren't going to get much sleep. Ylva giggled as she watched the married couple leave, eager to be out of sight.

"So, which rooms are ours again?" Ben asked, posing the question to Ylva.

"Room eight is for Mel, but we have room nine," the woman replied, knowing where this conversation was going.

She smiled widely as he stood, offering his hand to her, which she took. Ylva stood up as well, glad to see that her lover was in a desiring mood. He led her upstairs to the second floor, while Mellany was left at the table. Ylva then crooked her finger behind her back, a subtle, yet clear signal for Mellany to follow along.

She did just that, though, keeping her distance, so Ben didn't see her. Mellany still wasn't sure if he'd be OK with joining them, so she left Ylva to work with him. She stood by the edge of the landing on the stairs as she watched the lovers kiss each other. Mellany climbed up the flight of stairs and watched as Ylva pasted Ben to the wall, letting passion guide her hands.

She then reached over and opened the door, directing Ben into the room. The two of them fell, with Ylva landing atop of him, and they laughed. Ylva then scrambled to her feet and went to the door, peering outside. She noticed Mellany sitting by the top of the stairs and gestured her to move. Without hesitation, Mellany rushed into the room and Ylva closed and locked the door behind them.

"Mellany? Ylva, what's going on?" Ben started. He would have still gone on speaking, but Ylva shushed him, putting a finger to his lips.

"Ben, I don't want you kicking up a fuss about this. Mellany will be joining us tonight in our... fun," Ylva told him.

"Wait, what?!?"

"Mellany hasn't had a man touch her in a while and needs some release. Because you are a man that I trust, I have... decided that I will share you with her tonight. If you agree?" Ylva queried.

"You are... OK with this?" Ben asked, shocked beyond belief.

"Yes. You'll find that many women today are... flexible with their mates. Just as many men are flexible with theirs," Ylva stated.

"Um... let me see if I got this straight. You are willing to share me with Mellany? No strings attached?" he asked, still doubting her intent.

"Yes. Why? Do you not want her? Is she not pretty?" Ylva pouted.

"No, it's not that! I think Mel here is a very fine-looking woman! I'm just surprised how you're so... liberal about the matter," Ben explained.

"You said that there were women who... allowed this back in the Before," Ylva reminded him.

"Yeah, but they were few! Like less than one in one-hundred were fine with it!" Ben told her.

"Here, that number is much higher," Ylva grinned, seeing his reluctance as something endearing. Ben was speechless and stupefied at hearing this, but Ylva just rolled on.

"You don't want to see something like this?" Ylva mock pouted, as she drew Mellany to her. She then leaned in and kissed the thicker woman, moaning as she did so. Mellany moaned, kissing her new friend back. Ben couldn't help but stare as his loins stirred something fierce.

"I'm all for seeing that!" Ben stuttered as he stood up.

Ylva broke the kiss and smiled at him before crooking her finger. Ben walked over, almost in a daze, as she guided him to Mellany, who looked down on the man. She was a little apprehensive, as it had been a while since she'd had any male contact. Craning his neck to Ylva, he saw her nod as he guided Mellany to the massive bed on one side of the room.

Mellany squeaked in surprise as she fell to her ass on the bed. It creaked slightly with her weight, and she stared up into the face of the human man. She gulped slightly as she licked her lips as ben bent down, drawing near to her. He stopped just a hair away from her lips and asked a question, which almost confused Mellany.

"How long has it been for you?" he whispered.

"More than a year," she whispered back.

"Too long," Ben breathed, before he leaned in, kissing the woman.

Mellany groaned in delight at this, her insides lighting up at his touch. She moved her hands to the man and found that she liked what she was feeling. It was obvious by the way Ben was kissing her he liked what he had found, too. She could feel his strong hands kneading her breasts through her dress and moaned at the touch. She felt his hands come up to the neckline of her dress, trying to find a way past the fabric.

"Wait. Just a moment," Mellany told him.

She then doubled up her arms behind her, undoing the buttons that held her dress in place. In a matter of seconds, she pulled her arms free of the garment and busied herself with a bustier she wore beneath the dress. Ben was impressed by the size of her rack, which made Ylva's sizable tits look middling next to hers. The moment they sprang free of their confines, Ben was on them like a cat to milk.

Mellany giggled, then moaned as the sensations coursed through her. She needed and wanted this badly, pulling Ben's head into her tits. Ben suffocated for a moment before he got a breath of air in and dove back into large mammaries. Ben chuckled inwardly, thinking if he would suffocate, it would be one hell of a way to go.

"Mmmm! I think Mellany is nicely warmed up! My turn!" Ylva giggled.

Ben turned to see that Ylva had shed her own clothes and stood naked next to him. She scooped him up in her arms, holding him up as she kissed him. His cock stood at attention, wagging in front of Mellany as she sat up. She eyed Ben's meat hungrily before leaning forward and inhaled his dick, sucking on it.

"Holy... fuck!" Ben gasped as he broke his kiss with Ylva.

"Ooooo! Someone is having a good time! I don't think there will be anymore arguments from Ben here. What do you think, Mel?" Ylva questioned.

"I doubt he will ever complain again!" Mellany snickered before she went back to sucking on Ben's dick.

"I'll... still complain... but not... about... this!" Ben breathed, feeling himself riled up beyond belief.

"Good boy!" Ylva grinned as her hands roamed all over Ben while Mellany sucked him off.

"Whoa... stop, stop, stop!" he groaned, tapping Mellany's head.

"What's wrong?" Mellany asked, her face taking on a serious look.

"Allow me to show you!" Ben grinned.

He then took Mellany by the hips and turned her around, having her kneel on the bed by the headboard. He then slid beneath her and took hold of her ass, drawing her down onto his face. This turn of events shocked but delighted Mellany, and she obeyed his movements. The moment her nether lips touched his speaking ones, she cried out, the touch of his lips giving her a start.

Ben chuckled and started using his tongue, licking her slit. Mellany shivered with joy, as she had rarely ever experienced this before. Even then, the men who did this for her didn't linger with it, wanting to be done with it quickly. Ben seemed... eager to taste her, wanting to take her into his mouth. The way his tongue moved along her outer and inner lips was enough to have her squeaking with glee.

Ben kept his mouth on Mellany's pussy lips, wanting to make her squirm and squeal. She did all of this, and more, feeling that she was on the road to her peak. Ben could tell that she was, and he groaned even more, as he felt Ylva's lips envelop his cock. Her mouth slid up and down his tool, making him hard as steel and nice and slick for them.

"Mellany first," Ylva said briefly, popping her mouth off Ben's dick to say that, before she filled her mouth again.

Ben grunted an affirmative, while his mouth was full of Mellany's pussy. He moaned and growled, sending pleasing shivers and vibes through the woman. She cooed in appreciation of his oral efforts, enjoying every second of what he was giving her. He kept going, driving her higher and higher to her peak, until he withdrew his mouth from her quim.

"What... why..." Mellany protested as Ben and Ylva moved away.

Her pout was soon replaced with a grin as she saw him moving closer to her with his dick in hand. He lined it up with her dripping slit and pushed it into her, making her groan in delight. Ben felt larger than he looked, his cock stretching her insides out nicely. She shivered in desire as she felt his tool fill her, his balls bumping against her nether lips.

She grabbed Ben by the face and drew him down for a kiss, which he was happy to give her. Mellany felt his hands cup her hefty tits, kneading them as he moved his hips. He slid in and out with little trouble, as she was wet and gooey from his oral attentions. Little motes of electricity danced through her body as she felt her pleasure ramp up. It had been too long for the woman, and it wouldn't take long before she reached orgasm; she was certain of it.

Ben broke the kiss and moved his head to her rack, taking her nipples in his mouth. She yipped in appreciation of this, as she loved having her tits played with like that. He wasn't too rough with her, but at a point where she could enjoy herself and not worry about blood being drawn. His dick kept going in and out of her, drawing cute little squeaks out of the woman as Ylva watched the rutting pair.

Ylva couldn't understand why, but she was becoming immensely turned on in watching them. This was the first time she'd ever done such a thing, so maybe that was part of it? No, it was something... more that compelled her to sit and watch. She played with herself as she watched, her own pussy leaking copious amounts of girl juice. With one hand on her quim and the other molesting her tits, she could feel her own orgasm coming.

An idea occurred to her in that moment, and she got up from the chair she had taken and sat next to Mellany. She leaned down and kissed the woman, inviting her tongue to come out and dance. The thick woman accepted the invitation and parted her mouth, allowing Ylva's tongue in. Both women moaned in satisfaction as they kissed, wanting more.

Ben witnessed this and went into a frenzy, jackhammering Mellany with everything he had. Seconds later, she broke the kiss and screamed, her insides writhing and convulsing in bliss. Ben could feel the increasing pressure on his dick, but slid it out before he blew. He wanted to make this night one to remember, and he wouldn't do it by losing his shit early.

"Don't want to cum too early now?" Ylva teased him.

"Nope! I still have plans to make tonight one that you'll think about, years from now," Ben growled.

He then shuffled away from Mellany as she moaned and jittered happily before he grabbed at Ylva. She tried getting away from him, teasing the man, but Ben was too quick as he wrapped his hands around her waist. Ylva peeped as Ben lined up his dripping cock and pushed it into her from behind. The mutant woman cooed in appreciation at his initiative and purred at the man.

"Someone is feeling like a beast tonight," Ylva moaned as she ground her ass into him.

"You two started this with your antics. Now, my inner beast is awake, and he needs to be satisfied," Ben grunted.

"Mmmm! Let the beast take hold! I want you to ravage me!" Ylva gushed. She then felt Ben's hand at her throat, pulling her head up to his. Ylva shuddered at this, unaware just how hungry his darker side was, but eager to find out.

"Be careful what you wish for," he whispered in her ear.

Ylva had no time to form a response, as Ben took her, hard. The woman yelped in both pleasure and pain as her lover hammered into her. She moaned and cried, taking her lover's dick deep inside, craving more. He wasn't gentle with her, and she loved every second.

"Yes!" she shuddered. "More! Give me more!"

Ben growled to where it was almost a roar, pillaging the woman as he slid in and out of her quim. Ylva took each thrust happily, as Ben's fury was something she enjoyed immensely. She moved her hips against his, making each slap echo in the room. Ylva wasn't sure she could hold out much longer, as she could feel the wave of bliss creep up on her.

She whimpered in delight at the oncoming wave, which threatened to obliterate her. Ylva welcomed it, wanting nothing more than to revel in the pleasure she was being given. It kept rising, building higher and higher until she felt she might burst. When she thought she could take no more, Ben slapped her ass and bit down on her neck.

Ylva quaked with absolute delight as the vibrations that reverberated through her nearly knocked her out. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she could feel each thrust of Ben's dick when she came. He didn't stop, sending her on a perpetual tumble through bliss. Ylva would have screamed if she wasn't so out of breath from Ben's relentless assault.

The fit woman then collapsed on her front, winded and utterly spent. It was a miracle she was still moving, as every fiber of her being felt like jelly. She lay there, catching her breath as Ben pulled his cock out of her clenching pussy. Ben was still in a full frenzy, wanting and needing to unload his balls. He stared down at Ylva and could tell that she was done for now, so he looked over at Mellany. He saw that she'd recovered and grinned evilly.

"You haven't..." Mellany got out before she moaned and Ben jumped atop of her, driving his dick into her.

"Nope," he growled.

"Use me. Fill me with that Pinkskin cock of yours!" she purred, egging Ben on.

Hearing this sent Ben's frenzy into overdrive, and he just lost it. He seized Mellany by the hips and just laid into her, driving his cock into the woman for all he was worth. Now that he satiated both women, Ben didn't care about losing his shit. He needed to cum. His poor balls were fit to bursting and he couldn't take it anymore. Mellany had pulled one of her legs up, giving Ben a better angle to pound her from.

"Give... me... your... sseeeeeeEEEDDDD!" she howled as she came, her pussy clenching his tool violently.

Those words sent Ben over the edge and he felt his cock swell before he exploded into the woman. He roared with his orgasm, sounding almost like a lion in his passion. The stream of pleasure that came from that act felt like it would never end, but eventually, it did. His flow of cum slowed down to a trickle as Ben pulled his still hard dick out of Mellany, who lay there on the bed with a smile on her face.

"Gave it to her good, eh?" Ylva giggled as she propped herself up on her elbows.

"Watching the whole time, were you?" Ben queried as his focus returned to him.

"Yup! You have to let your beastly side out more! I like how... commanding you become," Ylva grinned as she sat up.

"I'm not done yet," Ben told her as he scooted off Mellany.

"You're... oh!" Ylva replied, her eyes widening at the sight of his throbbing dick. "But... you came!"

"If turned on enough, a man can go more than once," Ben chuckled as he grabbed her ankles and pulled.

Ylva yelped at this and stared up at her lover in amazement. Just when she thought she'd figured something out about the guy, he surprised her like this. Not that she was complaining, as she had wanted him to blow his load inside of her instead of Mellany. She groaned as he plunged his tool back into her nethers, filling her up.

"Oh, yes! Give me that dick, Ben!" she crooned.

"As long as you give me that pussy!" he rumbled, propping her legs on his shoulders.

Ylva widened her legs, giving him better access to her, and Ben just let her have it. She smiled widely, as she was about to get what she wished. Ben piledrived into Ylva, stuffing her pussy full of his cock, feeling the familiar surge in his loins once again. Ylva felt her own peak rise again, which she didn't think was possible!

Yet, she couldn't deny the way her body was responding to her lover and how it wanted more of what he was giving. Ben's arms then shot out, gripping her by the throat and squeezing gently. Ylva was shocked by the motion, but could tell that the man was playing, while showing her who was the dominant one.

"You want it, don't you?" he questioned her while he gritted his teeth.

"Yes! I... want it... all! I... demand... you give me... what I... want!" she choked out.

"What do you want?!" he roared.

"Your... seed! Making me... fat... with... children!" she yowled back, falling victim to her desires in the heat of the moment.

Something primal stirred within Ben, and he just couldn't contain himself anymore. He just lost his mind and howled, cumming hard, filling Ylva's velvety channel with his essence. The combination of Ben's cum, with his domination of her, sent Ylva over the edge with him. She crooned with him, the pair of them sounding like wolves while they mated.

Ben slowly lost all semblance of consciousness and bomfed on the mattress next to Ylva. He lay there, breathing raggedly as he slowly fell in and out of consciousness. He felt two pairs of hands paw at him for a moment before he realized he was being turned over. Ben blinked his eyes several times, focusing on the hands of their owners.

"Sounds... like you... had just as... an..." Ylva breathed, unable to finish the sentence.

"I think it went beyond everything he's ever known," Mellany giggled as she snuggled into his side.

"Under... statement... of the... year!" Ben wheezed.

"Mmmm! If this is what you... turn into... when Mellany... joins us, then we'll... have to do... this more... often!" Ylva breathed as she pulled herself together.

"Never thought... I'd have... death by snu-snu," Ben chuckled.

"Death by snu-snu?" Mellany questioned.

"I think he means... death by... too much sex," Ylva giggled, having heard the reference a few times before.

"Oh!" Mellany snickered as realization dawned on her.

"Spot on!" Ben chuckled weakly.

"No more complaining?" Ylva giggled.

"Nope! If you two want to come at me like that again, I have no issues with it. Just do me one favor?" Ben asked.

"Mmm?" Mellany wondered.

"Give a bit of warning before you two double team me?" Ben begged.

"Where's the fun in that?" Ylva snickered, giving him a knowing smile.

"You little minx!" Ben replied, tickling the woman.

Ylva was caught by surprise and snorted as Ben sought her ticklish spots. Mellany evened up the ante and attacked Ben, making him roar in laughter. After a few minutes, Ben called out for mercy and Mellany gave it to him. After they had calmed down, both women nuzzled into Ben, each one sated and tired from their little romp.

Ben smiled and sighed at the feeling coursing through him. He was amazed at how much had changed since his time asleep. Women like this were few in his time, and though they looked different, he found them both appealing and beautiful. He was certain that had women looked as exotic as they had in his time, they would have been snapped up instantly.

He felt his eyelids droop as sleep claimed him. Ben's breathing slowed, and his mind drifted away from consciousness. Thoughts he had became less coherent and understandable, except for one. Samara and the regret he had that she wasn't here with him right now.