Tales of Transformation - Andy and Julia Ch. 01

Story Info
A choose your own adventure feminization story.
1.5k words
4.42
10k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy stared at his computer. Before him was a week's worth of email that had piled up during his vacation.

"I'm never going to get through all this," he thought, running a hand through his short salt and pepper hair.

This was the part he disliked most about his job, and taking time off. He really didn't enjoy his work to begin with and did just enough to get by, skating under the radar most of the time.

His recent positive performance review confirmed that he had snowed his manager into thinking he actually knew what he was doing, when in fact Andy had never really been confident about his career, or about anything in his life for that matter.

Andy's thoughts began to wander, as they often do at work. He tried to think about what he really wanted to do and what passion he actually had, but as usual self doubt and anxiety got in the way, so on he trudged through the backlog of menial work he was tasked with.

Allowing his mind to drift once more, he gazed blankly at the computer screen, and thought about his vacation. While it was nice to get away, there was a moment on his trip that kept bothering him.

A reminder chimed in his email and snapped him out of the trance.

"Back to the grind," he murmured under his breath, quickly shelving his thought of the incident.

Chatter and laughter outside his office echoed through his open door. He got up to close it but remember the petty criticism in his review that he closed his door too often. Ironically, it was for this exact reason.

Finally he could take it no longer, as the voices seemed to get louder and louder. Finally, he closed the door.

Hours ticked by as Andy culled through email, answering them as best he could. His eyes started to hurt from staring at the screen for so long. He rubbed his eyes, trying to refocus.

"Just...need...a.....minute," he muttered, his voice drifting off as his eyes closed.

All was silent and peaceful on the beach. Waves lapped against the white sand. Andy watched his kids splashing in the water while his wife lay sun bathing on a large towel.

"This is the life," Julia said, her faced muffled by the hat that covered it.

"Yeah," Andy agreed," too bad we have to go back tomorrow."

Andy looked down the beach watching the other beach goers tanning, playing in the crystal clear water and sleeping under their umbrellas.

He noticed an old woman shuffling along the sand, stopping randomly to talk to strangers. She was dressed in white robe that danced in the wind, with a hood covering her head. People would wave her off and she would shuffle to the next umbrella.

Andy knew who she was, or at least what she was doing. As pristine as this beach was, it was known for locals pedaling trinkets or panhandling.

The woman got closer to their umbrella and Andy could feel his chest tighten. He had no problem with people trying to survive but he was never comfortable with strangers. His wife on the other hand would talk to anyone and get their whole life story, becoming friends with them on Facebook before they left.

"Lovely day, isn't it," the old woman asked, stepping under the umbrella.

"Yes it is," Julia replied, shading her face with her hand as she looked up at the woman.

"Enjoy your last day in paradise! Interesting times lay ahead for you two. May I see your hands my dear?" She said reaching for Andy's.

"Are you a fortune teller," asked Julia.

"No, no, no, dear! I tell of no fortunes, but only what will come to pass. A fortune to one may be trash to another."

The woman spoke to Julia in riddles, but Julia, who was always fascinated with fortune telling, insisted that they have their palms read.

"I'll go first," Julia said sitting up on her knees, extending her hands.

The woman shuffled over, "Ah! Very well my dear."

She clutched Julia's right hand by the wrist and began to run her wrinkled weathered fingers in Julia's palm.

"Hmmm...I see changes coming in your future. Current events will lead to these changes, the outcome of which will not be expected and will direct your life on a new course."

"A new course!? Sounds exciting and mysterious!" Julia responded, optimistically.

The woman turned to Andy," You're hands sir?"

Andy was reluctant but Julia insisted it was all in good fun, so he sheepishly extended his hand.

The woman gripped his wrist firmly and traced the lines in his hand.

"Ah yes, umm hmm. See here, the change will be soon and affect you most. Your appearance to others will drastically be altered and will cause you to embrace your secret desire."

Andy ripped his hand from the woman, and she gave him a stern look. Her gaze seemed to cut through him.

"What a crock," Andy said," you're just telling us a bunch of good news so we'll give you more money. I'm not buying it."

Offended, the woman recoiled wrapping The sleeve of her robe around her, "The hands never lie! I am no thief!"

"Andy!" Julia scolded," be polite!" She turned to the woman," I'm sorry for my husband, he must have been out in the sun too long and has forgotten his manners."

"Here," Julia said offering the woman money.

"Thank you my child. No thank you." She said pushing the money away, "I stand by my reading. He'll see."

The woman put a hand on Andy's shoulder, seeming to steady herself, and whispered under her breath as she turned to walk away.

"Please, ma'am! I'm sorry," Julia pleaded, but the woman kept walking.

Julia turned a scolding eye at Andy and shoved the money in his face," Go give this to her and apologize!"

"Come on babe! She's obviously just making this shit up! Besides she came to us. We didn't ask to have a reading."

"Go Andrew! Now!"

"But Julia," he said while she gave him a stern unwavering look,"Fine!"

Andy got up from the chair, slid on his flip flops, and started off in the direction the woman went. He looked up and saw a sea of umbrellas almost covering the beach. The short old woman could have been anywhere.

After walking for a bit, Andy saw no sign of the woman. Squeezing the money, he returned to his wife, who was face down on the towel.

"Well?" She asked,"Did you apologize?"

"No," Andy said sheepishly," I couldn't find her. It's kind of like she disappeared."

"Yeah, I'm sure. You mean you couldn't catch up to a little old lady on the beach? You run like 4 miles every day! I don't think you tried very hard."

"I did, but there are umbrellas everywhere and I didn't know which way she went!"

"Whatever. Let's start getting ready to go. It looks like it's going to rain."

Julia was right, black clouds had started forming over the beach, but oddly no one else seemed fazed by them.

Andy heard a distant rumble of thunder and then felt a buzzing on his cheek followed by a pause and then another buzz. The dark clouds melted away, along with his wife and the beach, giving way to bright light, and then Andy opened his eyes.

He blinked several times but his vision seemed blurry almost like he was looking out of a cave.

The buzzing continued, and he looked at his phone. It was Julia calling. The phone buzzed one more time and it stopped, returning the screen to the current time.

"9 o'clock?!" Andy screamed, and reached for the phone.

As he did he looked at his hand in shock. He pulled out his other hand to compare them.

"What the hell?" His voice squeaked in a high pitch.

Andy pushed his chair away from his desk and froze looking down at his legs.

"Oh my God!"

Draped over the seat of his chair were what he thought were his legs, but they certainly didn't look like his legs. He put his hand on his knee, startled again by the appearance of his hand. He could feel his hand on his knee, but this couldn't be him!

Gripping the arms of his chair he stood up and immediately fell back into his chair. It felt as though he needed extra effort to stand, so he looked down at his feet.

Andy's eyes gaped in shock.

"Oh no, no, no!" He squeaked again, "What's happening to me!?"

With greater effort he pushed himself to a standing position. He wobbled, steadying himself on the corner of his desk. Finally he took a few staggered, short steps towards the door, using the handle to keep his balance.

Hiding behind the door he slowly opened it and peered out into the office. It was quiet and except for a few lights at the end of the hall, dark.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

After hearing no response he assumed the coast was clear.

Cautiously he opened the door and stepped into the hall.

With short hesitant steps and using the walls to steady himself he made his way to the men's room. Andy pushed open the door and the automatic lights flickered on, revealing his reflection in the mirror.