Tales of Transformation - Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy finds he's changed more than expected.
1.7k words
4.57
7.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy stood in shock at what he saw in the mirror. His hand cupped across his mouth.

The person staring back at him was not dressed in the blue striped button down that he wore to work that morning. Gone were the flat front khakis and the brown belt. There, in the men's room mirror, was a woman.

This woman had her blonde hair tightly fashioned in an updo representative of a powerful business woman. Her shear satin cream colored, sleeveless blouse covered her ample bosom, and was neatly tucked into a navy, just-above-the-knee length, tight skirt. Below the skirt, the calves of her tanned lower legs were enhanced by a pair of 4 inch, black, pointed toe heels with an ankle strap.

Andy took a step back. His heel clicked on the tile floor. He touched the woman's face, and as he did he saw the same deep red finger nails he had seen in his own hands when he tried to grab his phone.

"It c-can't be," he stammered in a distinctly female voice.

"What? Is that my voice? What's going on? Is this some kind of prank?" Andy's voice started to quiver," How am I going to explain this to Julia?"

"Julia!" He exclaimed, suddenly remembering she called.

Andy hobbled back to his office, with difficulty, but without holding the wall as before.

As he walked through the door he stopped and looked outside on the name placard. It said, "Andrea Brighton, CFO".

"WHAT?!" He stammered.

He hurried inside and shut the door, leaning against it, as if to hold off an intruder. Andy reached for his phone. There were nine missed calls and several text messages, all from Julia, questioning his whereabouts.

Quickly he text back," Sorry, stuck in meetings, not sure when I'll be home." Hoping to buy himself some time.

"Uh, ok," Julia responded," would have been nice to have a heads up on this."

"Yeah, I didn't even get a heads up. It was all last minute," Andy spoke in talk to text.

"Hope you're not stuck there too long. Let me know when you leave."

To that Andy responded with a thumbs up, and breathed a sigh of temporary relief. Just then the gravity of his situation set in.

"This must be some kind of joke," he though," someone dressed me up like a woman while I was sleeping. But why and who?"

Putting aside how he got like this he started taking off his clothes.

"This has to be a costume," he muttered, and tried to pull off his hair.

"Ouch!" He winced, tugging at the hair, but all he managed to do was unfurl his updo. His blonde locks fell in curls just below his shoulders.

"This is really on here," saying, as he tugged again," I guess I can always cut that. Let's get these boobs off me."

He unbuttoned the blouse revealing a satin bra, which he quickly unhooked. Holding the empty bra in his hands, Andy half expected falsies to come off in the cups of the bra, or fall to the floor, instead his breasts hung naturally, and were quite perky. Cold air of the office hitting his naked chest, hardened his nipples.

"Strange," he thought again, "must be some kind of fancy prosthetic."

Gliding his hands over his chest and sides, he searched for some kind of edge to a breast plate.

"Damn finger nails," he scolded, roughly scratching his skin, "I'll take them off first."

Again his attempts to remove the nails proved unsuccessful.

"I probably need some kind of remover to get these off."

He couldn't figure out what was going on. Was he going mad? Maybe he was still sleeping?

Thoughts and explanations ran through his head.

"Well I know this is some hoax because I can feel my dick under this skirt."

Andy unzipped the skirt and slid it down to his ankles, kicking it off. He slipped a painted nail I in the waistband of his black panties, and stopped.

"Where's my dick?! What the fuck is going on?!? Who did this to me?!?" Andy screamed feeling between his legs for his manhood.

All that he found was a mound of neatly trimmed pubic hair, beneath which was a fleshy opening.

"This can't be! I..I.. can't be!"

Afraid his assumption might be correct he nervously, with a shaking finger probed the opening. His finger slipped between the hairs and into the opening where it met with a warm, soft wet interior. A wave of sensation washed over him and quickly he pulled it out.

Stammering to his chair he slumped down

"I'm a girl!" He shouted as he fainted in his chair.

Andy woke up to the buzzing of his phone again. It was Julia calling him.

He picked up the phone and looked at the time. 11:30. He knew he couldn't make up excuses forever.

Andy listened to Julia's voicemail, " Hey babe, I don't know how much longer you're going to be, but I'm going to bed. Sorry you're stuck at work but I hope they're paying you overtime and you get to leave soon. Night!"

Tears started welling up in Andy's eyes, and mascara began running down his cheeks.

"What am I going to do?" He though, "I can't let Julia see me like this, or the kids."

He began weighing his options. Should he hide his condition, or come clean to Julia.

At 12 midnight he finally made his decision. He was going home to tell Julia what happened. Even he couldn't believe what had transgressed over the past 8 hours.

"I'm going to sound like a lunatic, if she even believes who I am."

Since he had no other clothes, Andy redressed in the skirt and blouse. He fixed his hair as best he could, and tried to do something with his makeup.

When he went to grab his keys from the top drawer of his desk, he discovered they were not there. He looked through the other cabinets and drawers in his desk until he found at large black women's handbag in a file drawer.

"Huh," he muttered, " that's odd."

Hoisting the purse onto the desk, he began going through it's contents, finally finding a set of keys with a large scripted "A" on the chain. Next to the keys was a wallet.

Curiously, Andy opened the wallet and found a driver's license.

Andrea C Brighton

Eyes: brown

Hair: blonde

Height: 5'10"

The picture was the same as the woman he saw in the men's room mirror.

"This is some elaborate hoax," he said, trying to convince himself that this really wasn't happening to him.

Putting the wallet back in the bag, he instinctively put his hand through the handles of the bag while clutching his keys.

"Huh..."

He turned towards the door and grabbed the navy suit coat that hung on the back of the door and draped it over that l the arm holding the keys.

"Huh..."

Turning out the lights to his office he paused for a second. It felt as if he was on autopilot. The process of getting ready to leave seemed natural and routine, but he couldn't figure it why it was so comfortable.

Andy proceeded to the elevator, praying that the night cleaning staff would not be coming to his floor yet.

A chime signaled the arrival of the elevator and the doors opened, his heart thumping in his chest as they did.

The elevator was empty. He stepped inside and hit the garage button.

When the doors opened in the parking garage Andy peaked out to see if there was anyone around, but the garage was empty except for a white Mercedes sedan.

"Where's my car?" He thought, expecting his old silver Honda to be the only car in the garage at that time, "I'm sure I parked on this level."

Without looking at the key fob in his hand he hit the lock button, hoping to hear his car horn. The white Mercedes beeped twice and the lights flashed.

Confused, Andy hit the button again, and was met with the same result. He looked down at the keys in his hand. The key fob had the Mercedes symbol on the back.

"No way." He muttered in disbelief.

Heels clicking, Andy approached the car and pressed the unlock button. The car beeped once and the cabin lights came on.

"No way!"

Excitedly, he opened the door, looking around the garage as if to see someone jump out and tell him it was all a prank.

After pausing for a moment he got in the car. The smell of fine leather and perfume hit him as he sank into the seat.

"I have no idea what's going on but I like this part!" He said starting the engine. The display lit up and the cabin lights dimmed. Andy put the car in drive and exited the garage.

Overcome with the thrill of the car he was driving, he all but forgot about his predicament, and what he was going to say to Julia, but once he pulled into the driveway at 7293 Ayrret Lane realty set in.

Julia's car was not in the driveway as he expected, but sometimes she would park in the garage if it was raining, so Andy brushed it off.

Andy got out of the car and began walking to the front door, his heart in his throat, his hands beginning to sweat. What was he going to say, or do? Maybe he should just sneak into bed and get up before her and she wouldn't notice, and he could have more time to figure out what's going on.

He stopped for a minute at the door and thought that he should just stay in a hotel tonight.

"That's crazy," he thought, "Julia will understand."

Taking a deep breath he slid the key in the lock.

!!! Choose your adventure.!!!

What happens next?

Tales of Transformation Part 3.1 - Andy arrives home to Julia, and must explain his predicament.

Tales of Transformation Part 3.2 - Andy arrives at what he thinks is his house, but turns out to be something completely different.

Tales of Transformation Part 3.3 - Andy arrives home to Julia, and her reaction is not what he expected.