All Comments on 'Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 01'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
WestfjordianWestfjordianover 1 year ago

Loved it! Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed! I can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alright so here’s my request:

My #1 fetish for trans-dom erotica is for the man to be locked in chastity. It is simply baffling to me how rare erotica featuring this is. It’s the ultimate role reversal: the woman has a penis, and the man effectively doesn’t. Furthermore, when it does appear, half the time it’s accompanied by feminization of the man, which is a major turn-off for me: since I’m first and foremost a femdom fetishist, feminization should be empowering, not degrading. The transwoman (a 99% feminized male) dominates, the masculine man submits without losing his masculinity. Or rather, I view submitting and masculinity as inherently linked. Does that make sense?

Anyway, that’s enough advocating for my fetish. As far as specific recommendations go: a lot of the stories about this topic that don’t feature feminization tend to just end after they have sex for the first time. Meanwhile I’m more interested in seeing what such a relationship looks like long-term. For a good example: I just read the story “Learning to Let Go” in the BDSM category and liked it a lot, and I’d love to read something like that with a trans dom.

You’re probably wondering why I don’t just write a story like that myself. My answer is that I’m working on it, but I don’t have much experience writing fiction so it’s slow going. Some inspiration would be nice. Besides, it’s a lot harder to get off to something you wrote yourself.

stockingnutstockingnutover 1 year ago

So hot! The stockings are a great touch.

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyover 1 year ago

This was an awesome story.

BiCowboyDFWBiCowboyDFWover 1 year ago

Hot as hell and sweet too. ❤️🥵

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, your best so far I'd say. Can't wait for more of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a beautiful yet twisted love story. Keep up the writing style, I'll be watching for similar stories. (5+ Stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice! I worked with many women, wishing one of them was like Kelli. Please continue and would like to read about him measuring her cock.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

OMG, you hit my fantasy dead on, I have fantasized about much of what you wrote being railed by a transwoman.

Thank you so much for the perfect story. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tremendously hot. I was so turned on reading this story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's nice to read trans erotica that doesn't involve the male partner to be sissified/extorted and the transwoman not having to be 7 feet tall with 15 inch cocks. It's hot to just read trans erotica about people that just love to fuck. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please make this a multi-chapter series! I love the first two installments and am eagerly awaiting more in the future!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is going good.. too nice... I like it when your women are demanding and dominant.. its nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but why didn't she take him in her ass? A relationship should be equal. Maybe in part 2?

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Great story! I got lost in it at times, because MY name is Mike also! It was if Kelli was talking to ME! I got so aroused by this story!

Until recently, I never thought of myself being with a trans woman that was a Top. For me, I've always been a submissive bottom with men, but a top with women. I admit that I like sucking someone's cock and getting them off in my mouth. I also love how it feels to have a cock inside me. I'm now aroused more by the thought of being with a confident, beautiful trans woman that is a top!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Does he get to cum?

4Leather4Leather9 months ago

Wonder does she ever allow him to fuck her? That is the question. Only time will tell in the next chapter.

Maverick60_Maverick60_about 2 months ago

What a hot story lots of love and cum and would've given a 5 but too many grammatical issues. I will read the next one and enjoy it also in spite of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES